Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank (29364 Views)

Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2018
I stopped banking with Access Bank because of incessant debit of my account. I complained but they didn't stop it. I had to stop using the account.

Now they want to acquire Diamond Bank Ye pa!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Humblega(m): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2018
Mm
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by UncletC: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2018
how has the mighty fallen....
I knew this bank then when you cannot open an account except you have your minimum deposit of N50,000 while others were collecting less than N10,000 .....
No one should think of himself so highly...
Life is too complicated for anyone to brag
we should just be thanking God for whatever success we got .
Is not by power or might but by God's grace. nice to you all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by naijacartoon: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2018
chai...which kind thing be this? no new generation bank to trust again be that o!
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by adecz: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2018
Everything is dying under
the leadership of the lifeless one.

Only cattle & herdsmen are flourishing
in this his govt of death, famine & hunger..

Satan, you are a liar.. angry angry angry

God forbid bad thing.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Humblega(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2018
Topmaike007:
which type of thing is dis one,if access bank buy Daimond bank,I no use Daimond bank be dat again.acess bank no be bank at all...

Diamond na bank!!

Dat one wey dey issue only visa dat, even wen visa cards has been having issues for months

There technology is not good enough

1 Like

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2018
Buhari will send us all back to the stone age by the time he is through with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by pedrilo: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2018
My friend works wit dem n spend unwisely.
I guess that's their operational style of lending which has catapulted them into oblivion

1 Like

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by codeddon: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2018
Buy Radium coins at a very cheap rate, contact me via 0 8. 1. 6. 1. 2. 7. 0. 2. 4. 3
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Topmaike007(m): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2018
Humblega:

Diamond na bank!!

Dat one wey dey issue only visa dat, even wen visa cards has been having issues for months

There technology is not good enough
so Access dat don't have customers in mind is bank you must be joking, your useless bank that issue verve is bank abi?and for your information I use my Visa card to trade Bitcoin on luno, thanks

3 Likes

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Cidemoh1824: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2018
diamond bank as been struggling to stay afloat na, it's not new, shimmu !!!.

1 Like

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Topmaike007(m): 8:10am On Nov 12, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
I stopped banking with Access Bank because of incessant debit of my account. I complained but they didn't stop it. I had to stop using the account.

Now they want to acquire Diamond Bank Ye pa!
oga in every situation God will surely open way if na to run go Union bank wey be old mama bank,and meanwhile I already have account with them all what I need is to go and activate it back.. Access bank give me problem ooo
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by seuncyber(m): 8:10am On Nov 12, 2018
Bovi
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by agarawu23(m): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2018
Is diamond want to be unfortunate? They shouldn't try that nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by filitech070: 8:13am On Nov 12, 2018
alsudan:
Buhari why? See the number of banks you have liquidated. Can't count the number of friends that lost their jobs in the banking sector alone since you became President. You can still leave that office honorably or be disgraced next year.
...borrow sense if you lost urs

1 Like

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Mayfrank(m): 8:14am On Nov 12, 2018
If Access bank buy Diamond, will my Diamond account change to Access Account undecided
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2018
oyetunder:
what about Diamond bank salary for life?

Salary for life koooo, Salary for eternity niii. grin

4 Likes

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by wessey(m): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2018
Please any financial institutions that is performing should go, I have my reasons of saying that. Diamond bank has been doing paddi paddi business long time ago. I witnessed loan given to my former company tagged Agricultural loan of about #500m and till today since 2013 the loan is yet to be service. Don't pity diamond bank.

2 Likes

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by femummy(f): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2018
Esseite:
Another thousands ready for the Labour market, Access bank we know will weed all Diamond bank staff out gradually not known to the press, first through closure of branches and then discrimination. Moreover with access if at 40 you are not gunning for manager, your exit door is open already.

It happened with defunct Intercontinental bank..
So true. I was a staff of intercontinental bank. They slowly and carefully weeded all of us out. All of us are gone.
Their discrimination has no part 2 . they treated UA like 3rd class citizen. No promotions no matter how good you are on your desk. Bros leave o. Diamond bank staff should just put their acts together BC sack is looming.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2018
Buhari has destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Yoighaman(m): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Not Diamond Bank!
Access bank can’t afford to acquire DBN

STB acquired UBA, don't forget that.

3 Likes

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Rebuke: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2018
Na wa o. How d mighty has fallen. I really tot Diamond Bank was such a solid bank dat could buy other banks rather dan bin bought.

Well, I am nt so surprised cus packaging is what most companies in Nigeria and Nigerians do these days. So much of packaging wt little or no content.

Diamond ate so much of my money back then, I still have some change in dat bank but I will let them have it as my own little way of helping them out of deir predicament.

So, dear Diamond Bank , I Rebuke have decided to forfeit what ever change I have left in your bank to help you out of your financial crisis.

Though the money is about N400 naira or so, after irrelevant deductions, is still very much helpful in time like this.

Yhu see, if yhu have listened to my plea of such irrelevant deduction back then, the money could have well bin over N2,000, I mean whopping two thousand naira o. Almost enough to bail you out now.

No body should quote me o. I am jxt being philanthropic here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Yoighaman(m): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2018
Mayfrank:
If Access bank buy Diamond, will my Diamond account change to Access Account undecided

Sure. It would be migrated to the new platform.
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Gerrard59(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2018
It's state universities' graduates that I sympathise with should Access acquire Diamond. cry People would be sacked oh. shocked
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by CyberWolf: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2018
Aquariann:

Yinmu. Didn't you read where it was stated that Diamond officials were the ones that approached Access bank, cap in hand?

If dead Eco bank could acquire the almighty Oceanic bank, anything is possible.

Na only Pascal Dozie I dey pity. Watching his son run down an empire he built.
Must he allow his son to run down the company? Can’t he get another capable hand to run the bank knowing that his son is not capable? Nawa oo

5 Likes

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2018
Mayfrank:

Definitely! That was how I came to be banking with FCMB after it acquired First Inland Bank (a merger between First Atlantic Bank, Inland Bank and IMB Bank).

I had an account with First Atlantic Bank and then it transformed into FinBank and now FCMB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by DonDiego(m): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2018
Acidosis:

Instead of reading through annual reports of these organisations, Nigerians would rather sit back and rely on hearsays and public opinion. Dem think say na by name or the coziness of banking halls.

E go shock una. I'm so not surprised seeing this reports.

Reading through annual reports of these banks is a good start. But it may not always be enough to gauge the true state of these institutions.
With creative accounting and thoroughly laxity by financial institutions' regulators, these banks can and do still pass off banks in a coma as healthy institutions.
Nigeria still has a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by lexy2014: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2018
automatix:
Diamond bank is broke

And they have money 2b building their new massive head office at V.I.
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Kzea: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2018
A source told me this like a month ago.
And I was like: this is how the same access bank acquired intercontinental bank when we thought intercontinental bank was doing well against other competitors like GTB.

4 Likes

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Aquariann: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2018
Acidosis:

Instead of reading through annual reports of these organisations, Nigerians would rather sit back and rely on hearsays and public opinion. Dem think say na by name or the coziness of banking halls.

E go shock una. I'm so not surprised seeing this reports.

Baba Acid, I'm not exactly surprised tbh. After Afri Bank and Intercontinental bank issues shake my papa wella, I started paying attention to these Nigerian financial institutions.

There's a reason everybody in my fam has an account first with First Bank before any other one. Na because of yeye talk like this Diamond own.

2 Likes

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2018
Aquariann:

Yinmu. Didn't you read where it was stated that Diamond officials were the ones that approached Access bank, cap in hand?

If dead Eco bank could acquire the almighty Oceanic bank, anything is possible.

Na only Pascal Dozie I dey pity. Watching his son run down an empire he built.
I once told someone here in this forum that his son is not fit for that position. while must you hand over such empire to someone who can't handle it all in the name of he is your son.

2 Likes

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Ishilove: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2018
Topmaike007:
which type of thing is dis one,if access bank buy Daimond bank,I no use Daimond bank be dat again.acess bank no be bank at all...
Seriously. Access bank are thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers / How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria / I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.