Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank (29366 Views)

Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Yoighaman(m): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
StOla:

How did STB acquire UBA, then UBA retained its name while the STB name perished? Is it because Tony Elumelu was chosen as the CEO after the merger?

Do you know the financial distance between a giant UBA and a Lilliput STB?

Merger? Acquisition? Depends on your perspective, that's why a broad term 'M&A' is used but in my opinion STB acquired UBA. Just like Access is about to acquire Diamond.

For those who didn't know before now, please make out time to read the story below. It's not meant to win an argument but to let us into what really transpired way before the STB/UBA marraige. Therein contains detail about pre and post-STB/UBA. Also about the man called Tony Elumelu.

https://nairametrics.com/corporate-stories-back-story-behind-uba-stb-merger/amp/

It's lengthy but interesting and worth the time reading, I bet you'd learn a few lessons.

Cheers.
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by 27Pushing30: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
kennygee:
Na wa o. I could have swore diamond bank is doing well.

Because of buildings? Lol bros
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by ll24: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
alsudan:
Buhari why? See the number of banks you have liquidated. Can't count the number of friends that lost their jobs in the banking sector alone since you became President. You can still leave that office honorably or be disgraced next year.

When u are a mumu, why won't u say buhari why! When some group of allies gather to borrow themselve billions of naira meant for me and u. Or u think ur father too can't make it out of ur poverty level?
U only believe n that peanuts called salary they paid u out of their loots and their kids live abroad. Mumu
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Reussite: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
freshdude99:

Lol GT is even weaker, just wait let them finish paying innoson that money. You will of GT no more
Which Innoson? Case that's already in GT's favour after it was noted of the illegal article Innoson sent to Supreme court.
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by nopretense: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
dottozil:

His number pls, letme try UBA

0903 000 2455

You may also reach him on facebook. However, please be careful of scammers. Thanks
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Topmaike007(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
nopretense:

A valid ID
Utility bill
Passport-size photograph
BVN

However, Leo (our virtual banker) is available on whatsapp and Facebook messenger to help you out on immediate account opening and other transactions. Thanks.
the account opened by leo are not always good jaare it is not always standard
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by kellyboo: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
For your affordable complete solar power system. Check my signature
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by freshdude99(m): 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
DouglasHoc:

How much is GTB to pay Innoson? Some people just like baseless info. GTB declared profit over N150bn, the highest in the industry in 2017. How is Innoson going to be a problem. it appears people are just happy when banks have problems.
Same way some people are happy creating problems for innoson using state institutions
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by nopretense: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2018
Topmaike007:
the account opened by leo are not always good jaare it is not always standard

Please note, Leo opens emergency accounts which require further validation and authentication at a Service Branch. Thanks.
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by Topmaike007(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2018
nopretense:

Please note, Leo opens emergency accounts which require further validation and authentication at a Service Branch. Thanks.
thanks
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by nopretense: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
Topmaike007:
thanks

You're welcome.
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by aljharem(m): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
Tolexander:
you still dey here?

how far bro?
how you dey?

I dey, i never die grin
Re: Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank by micxwell(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2019
goaldynman:
Lies from the pit of Hell!

To start with, Diamond Bank's non performing loan is around N36Billion not N150Billion! I'm very knowledgeable about that!

Compare the customer base of Diamond Bank with that of Access Bank, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that it is Diamond Bank that can acquire Access Bank!

If you are telling me that First Bank is about to merge with Diamond Bank. I will believe you a little!!
Guess you've eaten your words!... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers / How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria / I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.