Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,334 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

The Blackman Is Only Hibernating - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blackman Is Only Hibernating (1535 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Has Been Hibernating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blackman Is Only Hibernating by MrPresident1: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ezekiel 31:15
Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.
Re: The Blackman Is Only Hibernating by Gentlebuka(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2020
MrPresident1:
The atheist logic:

The whiteman is godless, he is atheist, he promotes homosexuality, he promotes deviant sexual behaviour, yet he is progressive, his society is better than ours, so definitely we must adopt his ways, we must choose what he chooses in order to be advanced like him.

But the true situation we have found ourselves is that the more we interphased with the whiteman, the more we adopted his ways and customs, the poorer and poorer we became. The more we abandoned our values for the ways for he whiteman, the more perverse, poorer, and godless (evil) we have become

The is no future in adopting the godless tradition of the whiteman.

The blackman civilised the whiteman, but the blackman had to be hibernated because the polarity of the sun underwent a devious change, which did not favour the blossom ing of the original man.

As no animal hibernates forever because as conditions improve it will wake up from the dead, so also the blackman will not remain in the dead mode forever: Christ the firstfruits

We will see the illogic of the atheist logic very soon, their greed will be exposed

Do you study Astrology sire?
Re: The Blackman Is Only Hibernating by MrPresident1: 2:24am On Dec 27, 2020
The so-called black people will be resurrected as angels. They were in tribulation, this ended on 14th August 2017
Re: The Blackman Is Only Hibernating by MrPresident1: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2021
The dead will rise again, Christ the first fruits
Re: The Blackman Is Only Hibernating by MrPresident1: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
The so-called ''Blackman'' is gradually waking up out of his slumber

Christ the firstfruits

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1 Corinthians 15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Paul says he will be alive whe Jesus returns, and God is not the God of the dead but of the living

1 Thessalonians 4:15
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Paul says WE which are alive, shall not prevent THEM which are asleep...
Re: The Blackman Is Only Hibernating by MrPresident1: 10:58am On Mar 13, 2021
The LORD hibernated his people; he hid their intelligence so anyone who found them oppressed and devoured them and had no guilt because the LORD had turned his face from his people.

Jeremiah 50:7 All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.

But just know that if you are part of the people that devoured her, you have devoured poison. Evil is coming upon you

Jeremiah 2:3
Israel was holiness unto the LORD, and the firstfruits of his increase: all that devour him shall offend; evil shall come upon them, saith the LORD.

You were not afraid to devour the LORD's inheritance, you were not afraid to devour the firstfruits of the LORD's increase, you were not afraid to devour the apple of the LORD's eye, fear nor catch you to devour the very beloved of his soul shocked shocked shocked wallahi abokina you get am por mind pa, I swear am por Allah walahi pa

Alaye, you don chop am por poison
Re: The Blackman Is Only Hibernating by MrPresident1: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 146:5-7
Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:
6 Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:
7 Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The LORD looseth the prisoners:
Re: The Blackman Is Only Hibernating by MrPresident1: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
angry angry grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience / Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? / Why I Prefer Catholic Church To Pentecostal Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.