Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque (50196 Views)

Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev / NATO Member Slovakia Gives S-300 Air Defense System To Ukraine: Prime Minister / Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by jamezman(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2018
“Every normal European, Christian or atheist fears this satanic pedophile creation of the devil,” rumbles another critical MP.
Ahswear ......This one caught me...

12 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by greenprince(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2018
einsteine:

Huh? How do those names sound Islamic? They are not even close to Islamic. Marek is slovakian for Mark.

It is Albania, Kosovo and Bosnia that have muslims. Slovakia is a heavily catholic country.

School him bro, school him.

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by ChristineC: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2018
I should migrate there.

6 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by drlateef: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Way to go lets stomp out that evil religion from the world

Christianity is the evil religion actually. They bombed Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan to smethrens. Yes, the west and Christianity did it. I am happy Christianity is becoming extinct in Europe. Because that is the most dangerous religion. Christianity led Europe into knowledge darkness and Islam preserved that knowledge.
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by greenprince(m): 11:29am On Nov 12, 2018
Westaslave2:
6ft awaits u hypocrite ...y nt stand ur ground...in ur heart is 'i love dem because am afraid dey wl behead me'

Run along coward!

Ah ah... it has not reach like that grin

She probably hasn't seen or felt the true effect of fanatical muslims and their crazy acts. I was born in the north, spent over two decades there in close contact with these people. I have Muslims from all over the world as acquaintances... I've read books by Muslims on Islam so I'm informed.
Someone who isn't will likely take them for granted.

4 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by BRASH: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2018
leksite120:
u've shown aw daft u r ... if u dont knw sometin or nt sure about, dnt say it... all wat u've said nw r jst nonsense nd incorrect or mayb u do copycat .. 'i hear, i say'
keep quiet. That id.i.o.t was a terrorist and a pedophile

4 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by friendlyadvice: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2018
drlateef:

Christianity is the evil religion actually. They bombed Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan to smethrens. Yes, the west and Christianity did it. I am happy Christianity is becoming extinct in Europe. Because that is the most dangerous religion. Christianity led Europe into knowledge darkness and Islam preserved that knowledge.
As for me and my director, we shall serve Eloah

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by BAILMONEY: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2018
Anonymous4:

I pray God forgives you.. You don't have to Tarnish another Religion because u protecting yours... This your comment really touched me.. but May Almighty Allah forgive all of us
ARE YOU A JIHADIST BRUH shocked

7 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by greenprince(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2018
drlateef:

What are you saying?
Christians armies marched against Christian armies centuries ago to fight for land and country... France and UK dem... don't come and twist that with senseless bombing of innocent people in 2018!

9 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2018
Pajapaja:

So much for intolerance
without islam that nation has never had a single case of terrorism. why should they change that? tolerance is good yes, but with it will come threat to their lives and citizens so who cares about tolerance? the Islamic terrorists forcing people to accept islam as stated in the quran, are they being tolerant? and even if u claim they aren't real genuine Muslims have u considered that as long as they don't allow Muslims in there whether real or fake that country will hav peace? think!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by oilPUSSY(f): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2018
vingeophysicist:
islam should not be given an opportunity to grow anywhere in the world. Islam is marred with violence. This is why I love Trump and the Chinese government and now Slovakia. There is no Islamic country that is peaceful except UAE and that is because of immigrants. syria, niger, chad, mali, Central African Republic, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Northern Nigeria(shittes and Bokoharam).
Israel is the only country I trust to deal with this Muslim miscreant. They even kill upcoming terrorist babies in Gaza.

7 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by marvin905(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2018
Ola17:

Stop talking nonsense.

prove to me that am wrong...
the Muslim community in China are suffering being a Muslim in China is at your own detriment do you know how many Muslims that have been arrested and placed in reform camps

2 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by BAILMONEY: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2018
WHERE IS JIHADI ZOHARARIEL AND IMAM LUCASBALO AKA ABBEBAILEY

10 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Grupo(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2018
Sholaco:
Okay, in Muslim country like Nigeria if they were to behave like Slovakia then all the Christian will go exile.....we get to start tolerating and respect the belief of each other

So, Nigeria is now a muslim country? SMH. You think Nigeria starts in the north and ends in yoruba land? sad sad sad

10 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by ashawopikin(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2018
Ejimagift:
Islam will be defeated soon

2 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by friendlyadvice: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2018
Why is tunary mailing me? I don't talk to ppl like u
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by emmychina: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2018
And how is it a total nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by drlateef: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2018
greenprince:

What are you saying?
Christians armies marched against Christian armies centuries ago to fight for land and country... France and UK dem... don't come and twist that with senseless bombing of innocent people in 2018!

Go and read history you ignorant folk. Everyone here understands what am talking.
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Albinoflash(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2018
Its official,muslems are extremely aggressive and unaccomodating,thus they brood terrorism.even their followers knows the truth

7 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by KadunaMafia: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2018
magzey:
Is not something to celebrate, because if they have human right conscience they will not do that because religious practice is a right. I hate this country already
I don't trust Islam and as for you hating the country, they don't care

5 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by blackfase(m): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2018
Theres nothing good about that cancerous religion. Nothing! Check this salvo from the MP >>>>> “Every normal European, Christian or atheist fears this satanic pedophile creation of the devil,” rumbles another critical MP.

Nothing captures the real definition of Islam more than that. Then check my signature for another madness of Islam....Nuff said

pp802:
Just see how Islamic terrorists are destroying Islam and labeling Islam with a bad name.

Islam is a good religion, it is just unfortunate that some miscreants and terrorists have used Islam for the bad reasons.

4 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Felicia001: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2018
pp802:
Just see how Islamic terrorists are destroying Islam and labeling Islam with a bad name.

Islam is a good religion, it is just unfortunate that some miscreants and terrorists have used Islam for the bad reasons.
But come to think of it, yes Islam is a good religion just like Christianity but from stories of Prophet Muhammad he had all of these traits and xters, when he goes to war he kills women and children and even raped them. What more can his followers?

7 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by OnyeOGA(m): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2018
leksite120:
u've shown aw daft u r ... if u dont knw sometin or nt sure about, dnt say it... all wat u've said nw r jst nonsense nd incorrect or mayb u do copycat .. 'i hear, i say'

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by economia1: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2018
Anonymous4:

I pray God forgives you.. You don't have to Tarnish another Religion because u protecting yours... This your comment really touched me.. but May Almighty Allah forgive all of us
Read account credited to Mohammed from Quran and tell me if all what Mohamed did wasn't terrorism. Above all his said any follower who do not do same has no religion. Terrorism is enshrined in Islam, you don't need to be fanatical to achieve that length. Mohamed preach peace but killed millions and rendered cities desolate. Read Quran yourself, lies rules the religion

13 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by marvin905(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2018
drlateef:

Go and read history you ignorant folk. Everyone here understands what am talking.

explain to me you mus.lim mo.ron
please go and repair your useless religion
that can only offer death and suffering
ain't my fault your being hated around the world..

10 Likes

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Ola17: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2018
marvin905:

prove to me that am wrong...
the Muslim community in China are suffering being a Muslim in China is at your own detriment do you know how many Muslims that have been arrested and placed in reform camps
Prove to me that you are right.

The CPC government under the leadership of President Xi doesn't arrest Muslims and place them in any camp. Stop spreading lies.

The only part of China with with substancial Muslim population is the Xinjiang region and the government only targets few misguided Muslims whos activities threaten the peace and stability of their society, same way the Nigerian government targets BH.
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by kennicus(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2018
Are you a Christian or an atheist?
enemyofprogress:
What so ever you are doing,Where ever you are going, bikonu carry your Brain along with you.
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Imyourex(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2018
pp802:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Imyourex(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
What's this one saying?

Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by JFT24(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2018
ObaKlaz:
This will NEVER make fp. They'll threaten oga Seun with fatwa or jihad or something. Maybe the Christians should start threatning oga Seun too. When it comes to Christ/christian-related issues, he's a 'free-thinker'. But when you mention 'I', before you add 'slam' to it, he mellows, becomes ice-cool and start talking about peace/tolerance, or he wouldn't say anything at all. Bloody hypocrite!
It made FP. So what?
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by enemyofprogress: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2018
kennicus:
Are you a Christian or an atheist?
I am a human bean
Re: Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque by Imyourex(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2018
Ejimagift:
Islam will be defeated soon

Very soon!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines / Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial / Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.