Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,185 members, 7,839,036 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed (45014 Views)

Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup / Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model / Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed by blowjob: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
DAMM... grin grin..NA ASS FRESH LIKE THAT... grin grin..SHE IS EVEN SMOKING... grin grin..DIS KIND, I WILL LOCK HER IN MY ROOM, AND RODD HER THE WHOLE DAY... grin grin..LIKE ONE MORE DAY, THEN AM DON... grin grin..SEXY THIN..

VOTE BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI
Re: Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed by Dafreeguy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Well, Dulce but I'm hotter because I read EBB

Let me/us see to confirm ya statement
Re: Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed by lielbree: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
freeman95:
You didn't add that she is smoking a joint of marijuana aka igbo grin

And also reading a book that says SLUTS WITCHES AND FEMINISTS

Imagine licking that her yansh from the buttom of her pussy to her assholee grin grin

And don't call me a pervert cos that's why she posted the pic I guess ... to fantasize grin grin
Headmaster spotted grin
Re: Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed by meobizy(f): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
The picture is sexy but who is she again?
What’s her Instagram ID? Let me go and feed my eyes.

[UPDATE]
I’m back from there. I don’t know why but a look through cheapened her immensely.
She’s obviously the type who knows nothing about working out but since going under the knife has to keep the continuous illusion the booty was gotten via exercise.
Re: Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed by zlantanfan: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
9jvirgin:
The best you can give your generation is Dual Citizenship, I don't see any changes in Nigeria.
Bro na big talk you just yarn so
Re: Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
what a ride it will be
Re: Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed by freeman95(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
lielbree:

Headmaster spotted grin

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed by jnoz23(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
she is reading hard on how to be a slut
Re: Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed by jnoz23(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
where the ashtray

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.