Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (65943 Views)

You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi / Fight Corruption, Help Recover Stolen Assets - Victor Uwajeh Tells Tinubu / INEC: APC Lied, Didn’t Submit Zamfara Candidates’ List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are so fixated with certificates.

Even if they had certificates, you think they were competent because of the certificates? What about the quality of their education? Can you compare the quality of their education to that of Nigeria?

Our country is not where it is because our leaders lacked certificates. Certificate is just a paper. Anyone can buy it. What matters is education, whether it is formal or informal.

Only illiterates fixate so much on certificates.

Do you know why unemployment rate is slightly high in the United States? It is because many of the graduates lack critical thinking skills. America is not swayed by mere certificates. They want to see practical evidence of your learning.

Leaders who have better education still have thrir certs to show for it talkless of ones with bad education yet don't have certs evrn for the flawed education. Imagine the wide intellectual gap of such leaders of both countries but you want to be led to same development .

Yours is but not mine. In that case after schooling you should have left you since its just a mere paper. This can of widespread illiterate orientation . Its only a paper to and in the hands of illiterates.

Those who do skills do and dont try yo position themselves where those who have certs do How many non formally educated people or with questionable WAEC equivalent cane out for political primaries presidency , senate house campaign s
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by IbrahimDamola: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
jpphilips:

So a memo that says NO UNDERGRADUATE or POST GRADUATE requirement was required automatically means NO POST SECONDARY CERTIFICATE? It shall not be well with anyone that contributed these powdered brains in our population. Jeez!!
Did buhari claim to be a graduate or a post graduate before he was enrolled in the USWC?

So have you now come to agree with us that you zombies lied when you claimed, he couldn't have gone for the US training without WAEC O'levels certificate?

Show us where you denounced your fellow zombies when they claimed Booharii got a 'Master's degree' from the War college. grin

You zombies are fraudulent, we all know the reason you monkeys have been supporting the regulation and outright ban of the social media is to pretend exposing your dumboharri for the fraud he is.

The internet will be albatross of your analogue old cargo booharri and his retrogressive zombies like you. Insha Allah!

grin grin
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by BluntBoy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
princfred:
Leaders who have better education still have thrir certs to show for it talkless of ones with bad education yet don't have certs evrn for the flawed education. Imagine the wide intellectual gap of such leaders of both countries but you want to be led to same development .

Can you do a better job? If yes, join a party.

In developed countries, political participation is important. But here, all you do is sit down and throw blames. If you don't have a solution and you can't even participate, then why criticize at all?

Or better still, tell us a better option than Buhari?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

Can you do a better job? If yes, join a party.

In developed countries, political participation is important. But here, all you do is sit down and throw blames. If you don't have a solution and you can't even participate, then why criticize at all?

Or better still, tell us a better option than Buhari?
How can i participate when the citizenry even so called educated ones don't even know the value of the WAEC and more that I have? They prefer a dullard but expect result only possible from educated fellows. Like going to a quack, saying certs font matter and expecting good health. Are there not millions of educated ones already in politics to choose from if their WAEC dont matter to you why will mine do ?

Until am through with resetting enough brains like yours to appreciate WAEC and education in a leadership candidate then....
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by BluntBoy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
princfred:
How can you participate when the citizenry even so called educated ones don't even know the value of the WAEC and more that I have? They prefer a dullard but expect result only possible from educated fellows. Like going to a quack, saying certs font matter and expecting good health. Are there not millions of educated ones already in politics to choose from if their WAEC dont matter to you why will mine do ?

Alright, tell us the value of WAEC?

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

Alright, tell us the value of WAEC?
Basically, WAEC cert signifies you have being exposed to the subject in its curriculum and has shown that you understood and assimilate enough of it to ge able to on higher to uni, courses and yo be able to assimilate more and apply. Google more. If you don't know the meaning or return yours since they gave you something that doesn't say that or that you don't consider useful or necessary.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by BluntBoy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
princfred:
Basically, WAEC cert signifies you have being exposed to the subject in its curriculum and has shown that you understood and assimilate enough of it to ge able to on higher to uni, courses and yo be able to assimilate more and apply. Google more. If you don't know the meaning or return yours since they gave you something that doesn't say that or that you don't consider useful or necessary.

So what about those who paid people to sit for them?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by jpphilips(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
abdulwastecx:

Corruption is not the problem but ability to build a nation, institution, and economy that will solve the problem of the populace. At the top of my head, I can list 10 more pressing issues than the corruption that you all like to talk about.

Throughout the 58 years of Nigeria existence as an independent nation, we have had the misfortune of been ruled for a majority of this time by clueless people due to the military intervention. We have had leaders that had squandered a majority of our oil wealth to gross incompetence, fail to develop any meaningful infrastructure and diversify the economy.

Most far east Asian nation like South Korea and Taiwan were able to develop because they have competent people in place direct the affairs of the nation. Read about the positive corruption of southeast Asia

What you need to do if you are truly a concerned Nigerian is juxtapose the decisions of the illiterates with that of the so called Phd's to convince us how better we have fared over the years, I suppose that the economy is a true reflection of a leader's academic sagacity.
Lets go to the facts;

OBJ as an illiterate farmer created the excess crude account from which we paid off over $12b Paris club debt that reasonably freed up our budget, another $16b was equally used to lay the foundations for most of our power plants in the NIPP initiative, he equally left us with a robust foreign reserve so good that the Nigerian economy was immune to global shocks (in the words of Soludo), that simple strategy saved us the agony of global economic melt down, we practically did not feel it.......OBJ the Illiterate at the time.

Jonathan with a Shiny PhD earned one of the highest crude prices in our history, despite inheriting those accounts OBJ left behind and also inheriting one member of OBJ's economic team, by early 2015, Jonathan has borrowed over 12T naira in affluence, not only did he push us to the brink of indebtedness, he proudly told us that the best he had in Savings was a miserly $29b for our $500b economy at the time.
Not minding that one of our competitors in Africa, Algeria saved $195b for their $158b economy at the time.
The consequences of Jonathan's PhD ingenuity was one that Nigeria lost her ability to withstand global shocks, unfortunately, one global shock arrived (crude oil price shock) Jonathan's paltry savings could barely pay for imports, which led to severe dollar shortages, high inflation (high cost of living), severe unemployment etc..........Jonathan the PhD holder

Then came another illiterate buhari, despite meeting an economy in tatters, severe terrorism threats, crude oil price shock etc, he inherited one member of Jonathan's economic team just like the PhD Jonathan did with OBJ's, he quickly rallied our reserves to a whooping $47b in just 3yrs, immediately that was achieved, dollar scarcity disappeared, traders and manufacturers stopped complaining of dollar scarcity, inflation dropped from a whooping 18.8% in 2016 to 11.28% today........Buhari the illiterate

Here comes my question to you, between this three individuals, who dis-serviced this country? I need a very honest answer hinged on facts like I presented not emotions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

So what about those who paid people to sit for them?
Now imagine that some buy it soo even having does not represent those values i mentioned earlier talkless of one not even having it at as all.
Now I answer you do you answer my questions?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by jpphilips(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
abdulwastecx:

I don't need to Google South Korea, I have done an extensive research on all the so-called Asia tigers. SK never started off as a developed country with the institution and know how to prosecute and sentence a former president to jail. In fact, it was very poor and corrupt in the 60s. Most of the work was done in the 70s, 80s to build this institution and industrialized the nation through controlled state enterprise, most of these industries were owned by the ruling elite, at this time corruption was still rife but a majority of the stolen money was reinvested back into the local economy, the reason for my earlier comment about negative and positive corruption.

Institution to prosecute corrupt politicians just don't come overnight, you have to build an environment, economy and society that will build an institution and you need a highly qualified individual to pull this off not some ex-military general that got everything in life through quota system

Did South Korea recently dethrone and imprisoned her president because of corruption Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by BluntBoy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
princfred:
Now imagine that some buy it soo even having does not represent those values i mentioned earlier talkless of one not even having it at as all.
Now I answer you do you answer my questions?

You are confused cheesy

What is the difference between someone who bought a certificate and someone who got his on merit
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by jpphilips(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
princfred:
One may not need Phd to make a good manager but why should a manager be the least academically qualified especially where he has no intrisically better know-how? Again goodwill alone without know-how (which education provides) is not enough. Because you had one with know-how who did not do amazingly well does not mean knowhow no more matters . It means you need one with more than know-how. One with both knowhow and enough goodwill. You build on what you've got previously not scrap it because it had other weaknesses by thinking that that is irrelevant and start from scratch. If its know-how GEJ had next look for who has that and more not who lacks that. If a surgeon did a bad job next you look for a still a certified surgeon too but now for one who is good not go for a quack just because one educated surgeon didn't get it right. And there is no apples and oranges about that!
Just becuase one trained for a match but lost tge match anywa does not mean training is useless and the right way forward is to scrap training or regard it as unimportant. I dont know how this logic pattern/reasoning is too hard to grasp.

And i asked you a question previously but you'll rather run or deflect from it. Another question for you: do you start eating stones just because the apple you ate previously had bad spots? Is it not sensible to pick another apple albeit one with good spots the next time? But ofcourse you'll rather say its a bad question than answer it.

When last did America or france or other countries in Europe have presidents with questionable of their WAEC equivalent (even with their people being generally more enlightened and WAEC equivalent not being categorically stated as requirement because its already known as a matter of common sense by the people (even the non-formally efucated ones) without being told that education ,good one at that is very important and a huge advantage for a leadership candidate, but you want Nigeria to be like them with your O level candidate. Again since it does not matter, why not they even scrap the minimium WAEC requirement all together.

What you need to do if you are truly a concerned Nigerian is juxtapose the decisions of the illiterates with that of the so called Phd's to convince us how better we have fared over the years, I suppose that the economy is a true reflection of a leader's academic sagacity.
Lets go to the facts;

OBJ as an illiterate farmer created the excess crude account from which we paid off over $12b Paris club debt that reasonably freed up our budget, another $16b was equally used to lay the foundations for most of our power plants in the NIPP initiative, he equally left us with a robust foreign reserve so good that the Nigerian economy was immune to global shocks (in the words of Soludo), that simple strategy saved us the agony of global economic melt down, we practically did not feel it.......OBJ the Illiterate at the time.

Jonathan with a Shiny PhD earned one of the highest crude prices in our history, despite inheriting those accounts OBJ left behind and also inheriting one member of OBJ's economic team, by early 2015, Jonathan has borrowed over 12T naira in affluence, not only did he push us to the brink of indebtedness, he proudly told us that the best he had in Savings was a miserly $29b for our $500b economy at the time.
Not minding that one of our competitors in Africa, Algeria saved $195b for their $158b economy at the time.
The consequences of Jonathan's PhD ingenuity was one that Nigeria lost her ability to withstand global shocks, unfortunately, one global shock arrived (crude oil price shock) Jonathan's paltry savings could barely pay for imports, which led to severe dollar shortages, high inflation (high cost of living), severe unemployment etc..........Jonathan the PhD holder

Then came another illiterate buhari, despite meeting an economy in tatters, severe terrorism threats, crude oil price shock etc, he inherited one member of Jonathan's economic team just like the PhD Jonathan did with OBJ's, he quickly rallied our reserves to a whooping $47b in just 3yrs, immediately that was achieved, dollar scarcity disappeared, traders and manufacturers stopped complaining of dollar scarcity, inflation dropped from a whooping 18.8% in 2016 to 11.28% today........Buhari the illiterate

Here comes my question to you, between this three individuals, who dis-serviced this country? I need a very honest answer hinged on facts like I presented not emotions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Kfed4ril(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
seunmsg:

You are the one that deserve a serious head knock because you can't read and comprehend. He did not submit his credentials because it was not required for admission as at that time. The school was purely a military school until it started awarding master degree in 2000. So, what exactly is the news here? You wailers should stop disgracing yourselves everywhere. This letter further confirmed the fact that Buhari attended America war college and graduated from the school.

The news is that you zombies claimed that without waec PMB couldn’t have gotten into war college, now war college have come out to say its a lie, that nothing was required to get admitted.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Professor of Zombie.

The war college said any certificate from them before the year 2000 is no masters.

That, they only started awarding masters from the year 2000. Do you understand?

The custodian of the US academic curriculum. Does NIPPS in Jos has the same curriculum with the conventional university?

Here you're saying a student in the US is this and that when we are talking about a war college.

OMG...you're a special type of slow...lol. Who's talking about masters? The college certificate was not even equivalent to a Bachelors degree back then. The college response shows that there is no requirement to present a an undergraduate(Bachelors degree) or a graduate(Masters degree) before enrolling at the university, it made no mention of high school certificates such as WAEC which is basically a requirement to enter most colleges. Think with your brain not with your mouth!
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by jpphilips(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

So have you now come to agree with us that you zombies lied when you claimed, he couldn't have gone for the US training without WAEC O'levels certificate?

Show us where you denounced your fellow zombies when they claimed Booharii got a 'Master's degree' from the War college. grin

Yoy zombies are fraudulent, we all know the reason you monkeys have been supporting the regulation and outright ban of the social media is to pretend exposing your dumboharri for the fraud he is.

The internet will be albatross of your analogue old cargo booharri and his fellow retrogressive zombies like you. Insha Allah!

grin grin

Stop smoking that nonsense you are smoking, who did you discuss that with?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
jpphilips:

Lets go to the facts;

Then came another illiterate buhari, despite meeting an economy in tatters, severe terrorism threats, crude oil price shock etc, he quickly rallied our reserves to a whooping $47b in just 3yrs, immediately that was achieved, dollar scarcity disappeared, traders and manufacturers stopped complaining of dollar scarcity, inflation dropped from a whooping 18.8% in 2016 to 11.28% today........Buhari the illiterate

You dey mind this yeye guy? He likes arging off-point while using half-baked rhetoric. Yes all the leaders have failed us in most ways but for some reasons he believes the guy with the Ph.D was a better decision maker....lol
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by NairaMaster1(m): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
abbey621:

OMG...you're a special type of slow...lol. Who's talking about masters? The college certificate was not even equivalent to a Bachelors degree back then. The college response shows that there is no requirement to present a an undergraduate(Bachelors degree) or a graduate(Masters degree) before enrolling at the university, it made no mention of high school certificates such as WAEC which is basically a requirement to enter most colleges. Think with your brain not with your mouth!

Really?

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by coolscott(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2018
jpphilips:

Stop smoking that nonsense you are smoking, who did you discuss that with?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention / Aisha Buhari: Garba Shehu And Mamman Daura Undermining Office Of The First Lady / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.