Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (65949 Views)

You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi / Fight Corruption, Help Recover Stolen Assets - Victor Uwajeh Tells Tinubu / INEC: APC Lied, Didn’t Submit Zamfara Candidates’ List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abdulwastecx(m): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

Nigeria is a shitty nation because of corrupt, greedy leaders. You can continue touting education as the number one priority but we've had a Ph.D. holder fail just as much as an illiterate. If you can't defend this then keep shut!

Corruption is not the problem but ability to build a nation, institution, and economy that will solve the problem of the populace. At the top of my head, I can list 10 more pressing issues than the corruption that you all like to talk about.

Throughout the 58 years of Nigeria existence as an independent nation, we have had the misfortune of been ruled for a majority of this time by clueless people due to the military intervention. We have had leaders that had squandered a majority of our oil wealth to gross incompetence, fail to develop any meaningful infrastructure and diversify the economy.

Most far east Asian nation like South Korea and Taiwan were able to develop because they have competent people in place direct the affairs of the nation. Read about the positive corruption of southeast Asia
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
abdulwastecx:

Corruption is not the problem but ability to build a nation, institution, and economy that will solve the problem of the populace. At the top of my head, I can list 10 more pressing issues than the corruption that you all like to talk about.

Throughout the 58 years of Nigeria existence as an independent nation, we have had the misfortune of been ruled for a majority of this time by clueless people due to the military intervention. We have had leaders that had squandered a majority of our oil wealth to gross incompetence, fail to develop any meaningful infrastructure and diversify the economy.

Most far east Asian nation like South Korea and Taiwan were able to develop because they have competent people in place direct the affairs of the nation. Read about the positive corruption of southeast Asia

Another person comparing apples with oranges...lol. By you own admission, you stated past leaders squandered majority of our oil wealth, they failed to develop any meaningful infrastructure. Do you think they didn't know how to do things right? Do you think many of them did not travel abroad and see how things were done? They chose not to! This is the corruption I'm talking about, when you use funds meant to develop the economy for private gains, the result is extreme poverty and an economy in total decay. I'm glad you used South Korea as an example, you might want to google how it sentenced its ex-presidents to prison for corruption. Google it and tell me how corruption is not the problem in Nigeria.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Polchiz(m): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

Ideal condition? Define ideal? What we have is reality and experience, save fantasy for your fellow daydreamers! The last time I checked there is no one principle of management, we have many management principles so what are you talking about? I think you've chosen the wrong person to discuss principles of management with....lol

Why do you think a hiring manager would demand that a candidate must have certain educational qualification with 15 years experience to stand the chance of being hired as a manager?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Polchiz:

Why do you think a hiring manager would demand that a candidate must have certain educational qualification with 15 years experience to stand the chance of being hired as a manager?

Are you saying all managerial jobs require more than a decade of experience? I must be very lucky then...lol
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abdulwastecx(m): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

Another person comparing apples with oranges...lol. By you own admission, you stated past leaders squandered majority of our oil wealth, they failed to develop any meaningful infrastructure. Do you think they didn't know how to do things right? Do you think many of them did not travel abroad and see how things were done? They chose not to! This is the corruption I'm talking about when you use funds meant to develop the economy for private gains, the result is extreme poverty and an economy in total decay. I'm glad you used South Korea as an example, you might want to google how it sentenced its ex-presidents to prison for corruption. Google it and tell me how corruption is not a problem in Nigeria.

I don't need to Google South Korea, I have done an extensive research on all the so-called Asia tigers. SK never started off as a developed country with the institution and know how to prosecute and sentence a former president to jail. In fact, it was very poor and corrupt in the 60s. Most of the work was done in the 70s, 80s to build this institution and industrialized the nation through controlled state enterprise, most of these industries were owned by the ruling elite, at this time corruption was still rife but a majority of the stolen money was reinvested back into the local economy, the reason for my earlier comment about negative and positive corruption.

Institution to prosecute corrupt politicians just don't come overnight, you have to build an environment, economy and society that will build an institution and you need a highly qualified individual to pull this off not some ex-military general that got everything in life through quota system

3 Likes

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Polchiz(m): 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

Are you saying all managerial jobs require more than a decade of experience? I must be very lucky then...lol
Also, try and find out why
1. All vice chacellors in Nigeria are seasoned professors.

2. You cannot lecture B.Sc students if you don't have at least an M. Sc
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
abdulwastecx:

I don't need to Google South Korea, I have done an extensive research on all the so-called Asia tigers. SK never started off as a developed country with the institution and know how to prosecute and sentence a former president to jail. In fact, it was very poor and corrupt in the 60s. Most of the work was done in the 70s, 80s to build this institution and industrialized the nation through controlled state enterprise, most of these industries were owned by the ruling elite, at this time corruption was still rife but a majority of the stolen money was reinvested back into the local economy, the reason for my earlier comment about negative and positive corruption.

Institution to prosecute corrupt politicians just don't come overnight, you have to build an environment, economy and society that will build an institution and you need a highly qualified individual to pull this off not some ex-military general that got everything in life through quota system

I'm not disputing that but they are successful today because they put mechanisms in place to reduce negative factors such as corruption. It could be through education, it can also come from having patriots but to say corruption is not a major hinderance is a fallacy.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 12:01am On Nov 13, 2018
Polchiz:

Also, try and find out why
1. All vice chacellors in Nigeria are seasoned professors.

2. You cannot lecture B.Sc students if you don't have at least an M. Sc

It is that way in the educational sector all over the world but when you look at other fields it drastically differs. You don't need to have M.Sc before you can become a manager, you don't need an M.SC before you can become a CEO or CFO. In fact I know many people with over 15 to 20 years of experience and just a Bachelors degree and they ended up in middle and top managerial positions. Like I said earlier stop comparing apples and oranges.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by crimeboss: 12:10am On Nov 13, 2018
PassingShot:
OP lacks comprehension ability.

The memo simply said "no credentials were required to be submitted" by then. It didn't say "Buhari didn't submit his credentials despite the need to do so".

Una no get brain aswear.

*Modified*
I knew this will make fp for obvious reasons.

To the children of hate, anger and frustration (CHAF), this memo only confirms what we have all known long ago - that PMB indeed attended US War College. You can take sniper if you guys like after this confirmation.

Bunch of educated illiterates.

In essence buhari doesn't any credential which says a lot about what people av been saying that we av an illiterate school dropout has president, if not according to u what can buhari stand on to back his claim, we aren't talking about attestation results o?. tongue
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by deomelo: 12:28am On Nov 13, 2018
PassingShot:

The memo simply said "no credentials were required to be submitted" by then. It didn't say "Buhari didn't submit his credentials despite the need to do so".

Una no get brain aswear.

*Modified*

To the children of hate, anger and frustration (CHAF), this memo only confirms what we have all known long ago - that PMB indeed attended US War College. You can take sniper if you guys like after this confirmation.

Igbos are generally ignorant and unintelligent, I spotted their foolery even before entering the thread.

How hard us it to read, comprehend simple English words and apply elementary logic?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by gaskiyamagana: 1:46am On Nov 13, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Bad news for our dumbohari zombirudeens.

Dem go shout 'oh Allah,abeg when this buhari fake certificate wahala go die sef?'
Certificate or no certificate, sai baba.
Sai Buhari till 2023.
Let the noise continues.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by gaskiyamagana: 1:49am On Nov 13, 2018
timidnsukka:
This man is the greatest fraud in the history of the world
According to your Ogogoro - were book of record.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by BigIyanga: 2:32am On Nov 13, 2018
PassingShot:

Una no get brain aswear.

*Modified*

What an arrogant display of idiocy from a calcified encaphalon.. So if u go to a club where there is no cover charge, are u still gonna pay?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by wolexy14(m): 4:02am On Nov 13, 2018
but wait ooo guys .....come next year if buhari come win wetin nairalanders go DO?I JUST HOPE NO BE SUCIDE OOOOO. Abeg guys no kill una sef ooo
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 4:58am On Nov 13, 2018
wolexy14:
but wait ooo guys .....come next year if buhari come win wetin nairalanders go DO?I JUST HOPE NO BE SUCIDE OOOOO. Abeg guys no kill una sef ooo
It is not nairalanders that will suicide but the very people who voted him as Jubrin .. sorry ....Buhari's FH will suicide them.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 5:12am On Nov 13, 2018
abbey621:

It is that way in the educational sector all over the world but when you look at other fields it drastically differs. You don't need to have M.Sc before you can become a manager, you don't need an M.SC before you can become a CEO or CFO. In fact I know many people with over 15 to 20 years of experience and just a Bachelors degree and they ended up in middle and top managerial positions. Like I said earlier stop comparing apples and oranges.
One may not need Phd to make a good manager but why should a manager be the least academically qualified especially where he has no intrisically better know-how? Again goodwill alone without know-how (which education provides) is not enough. Because you had one with know-how who did not do amazingly well does not mean knowhow no more matters . It means you need one with more than know-how. One with both knowhow and enough goodwill. You build on what you've got previously not scrap it because it had other weaknesses by thinking that that is irrelevant and start from scratch. If its know-how GEJ had next look for who has that and more not who lacks that. If a surgeon did a bad job next you look for a still a certified surgeon too but now for one who is good not go for a quack just because one educated surgeon didn't get it right. And there is no apples and oranges about that!
Just becuase one trained for a match but lost tge match anywa does not mean training is useless and the right way forward is to scrap training or regard it as unimportant. I dont know how this logic pattern/reasoning is too hard to grasp.

And i asked you a question previously but you'll rather run or deflect from it. Another question for you: do you start eating stones just because the apple you ate previously had bad spots? Is it not sensible to pick another apple albeit one with good spots the next time? But ofcourse you'll rather say its a bad question than answer it.

When last did America or france or other countries in Europe have presidents with questionable of their WAEC equivalent (even with their people being generally more enlightened and WAEC equivalent not being categorically stated as requirement because its already known as a matter of common sense by the people (even the non-formally efucated ones) without being told that education ,good one at that is very important and a huge advantage for a leadership candidate, but you want Nigeria to be like them with your O level candidate. Again since it does not matter, why not they even scrap the minimium WAEC requirement all together.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by NairaMaster1(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2018
abbey621:

Cry for wetin? Just trying to educate you on how it works here in the U.S....lol

Professor of Zombie.

The war college said any certificate from them before the year 2000 is no masters.

That, they only started awarding masters from the year 2000. Do you understand?

The custodian of the US academic curriculum. Does NIPPS in Jos has the same curriculum with the conventional university?

Here you're saying a student in the US is this and that when we are talking about a war college.

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Ovamboland(m): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2018
Joevics:

Ode, this changes everything. You guys have been running your mouths on how Buhari couldn't have gone to the War college without waec.

I put it to you that, Buhari could only attend yhe war college because that was the only course that doesn't require any credentials.

Lol, so the institution just started giving out Msc in 2000, yet Zombies are claiming Buhari has an Msc.

Chai Zombies.

Half knowledge is not good, the Constitution recognize courses like the MSS as qualifications to run for presidency. Read up the relevant sections if you care
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Joevics(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2018
Ovamboland:

Half knowledge is not good, the Constitution recognize courses like the MSS as qualifications to run for presidency. Read up the relevant sections if you care
which constitution? I hope its not the Nigerian constitution that's in public domain.

The only requirement for presidency is a waec certificate or its equivalent (neco).
Its obvious Buhari don't have any of those, hence the beating around the bush.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2018
PassingShot:

Una no get brain aswear.

*Modified*

He didn't submit any credentials because there was no need for that. He simply went for military training.

Military training doesn't translate to educational certificates.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Pusyiter(m): 10:33am On Nov 13, 2018
grin. lol
godliman:
I think there is a mix up. Its like you didn't quite comprehend what I wrote or may be I framed it in such a way that makes for misunderstanding. I spoke of him going home to daura, not dying pls. Who am I to wish someone dead. I am simply saying we shldnt suffer until buhari dies, lets send him back to daura.
;
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by BluntBoy(m): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2018
princfred:
Without one you cant be. So those studing management courses are doing it for fun abi?
....Because education is a prerequisite for high level management of men and resources. And if they struggle at it, what then will become of some dullard?

...... because it takes education to be one and without it one can't be. Guy your education nay schooling (cause you went to school but you are not educated so still an illiterate) was a waste.

Why are you getting it upside down?

You are surely a dunce if you can't tell the difference between certificate and education. The argument here is certificate, not education. Anyone can buy a certificate. There are MBA graduates who cannot run a small shop and yet illiterate Hausas are running their shops well and efficiently. Now, let me educate you further.

Tell me, what formal education did Abraham Lincoln have? Yet he trained himself to be a lawyer and he is still regarded as America's greatest president.

What formal education did Leon Trotsky have? Yet he was a prolific writer and unforgettable revolutionary. How many English graduates with WAEC certificates and a English degree can even compose a brief application letter?

Regarding your surgeon analogy, it is laughable. There are courses where life experiences are much needed than mere certificate. You can be a great businessman without getting a degree in business management. Go to Alaba or Aba and you will see fine businessmen who have never been to primary school. Many of them are able to control their businesses using life experiences and not certificates. Possessing an MBA is not even enough to turn you into a great businessman. It is the same in politics. That you have a degree in political science does not mean you will make a great politician.

However, to be a surgeon, life experience is not enough. You need formal education and a certification.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are surely a dunce if you can't tell the difference between certificate and education. The argument here is certificate, not education. Anyone can buy a certificate. There are MBA graduates who cannot run a small shop and yet illiterate Hausas are running their shops well and efficiently. Now, let me educate you further.

Tell me, what formal education did Abraham Lincoln have? Yet he trained himself to be a lawyer and he is still regarded as America's greatest president.

What formal education did Leon Trotsky have? Yet he was a prolific writer and unforgettable revolutionary. How many English graduates with WAEC certificates and a English degree can even compose a brief application letter?

Regarding your surgeon analogy, it is laughable. There are courses where life experiences are much needed than mere certificate. You can be a great businessman without getting a degree in business management. Go to Alaba or Aba and you will see fine businessmen who have never been to primary school. Many of them are able to control their businesses using life experiences and not certificates. Possessing an MBA is not even enough to turn you into a great businessman. It is the same in politics. That you have a degree in political science does not mean you will make a great politician.

However, to be a surgeon, life experience is not enough. You need formal education and a certification.

Are you too slow to know the essence of certificate to education?

What is lost on you is the knowledge that their are other situation where life experience alone is not enough even in business and in politics. Ofcourse Buhari or any other illiterate can, with his life experience, run a kiosk or cow ranch successfully but does that translate into him being capable of running a country?

How many illiterates without certificate can compose such letter in comparism?

How can you be soo mentally convoluted to be hyping exceptions against the rule? For every person you mention who did this or that without education i can mention a thousand who did with the help of their education.

Why did you spend your energy,time and money to get formal education and the certificate thereoff since you consider it essentially its useless? And also willing to do same for your children. So you think running a country is not as herculean and menally tasking/daunting as doing surgery? So you cant allow anyone without the right level of education and proven competence come near you but its ok for such to be a president in charge of millions of lives making decisions that affects them everyday. Then what happened to the other questions i asked?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by BluntBoy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
princfred:
Are you too slow to know the essence of certificate to education? What is lost on you is the knowledge that their are otherbsituation where life experience alone is not enough. Ofcourse Buhari can with his life experience run a kiosk successfully but does that translate into him being capable to run a country?

How many illiterates in comparism can?

How can you be soo mentally convoluted to be hyping exceptions against the rule. For every person you mention who did this or that without education i can mention a thousand who did with the help of their education.
Why did you spend your energy,time and money to get formal education knowing its useless? And also willing to do same for your children. So you think running a country is not as herculean and menally tasking/daunting as doing surgery? So you cant allow anyone without the right level of education and ptoven competence come near you bit its ok for such to be a president? Then what happened to the other questions i asked?

Bro, you are so confused.

You keep on using words like "illiterates", "education" and "certificate" without understanding their meanings.

So because I mentioned a few people, you think they are mere exceptions to the rule. Go to Google and read about American presidents (aside Abraham Lincoln) who had no formal education.

Browse about politicians and businessmen who had no formal education but were highly successful. One of them is Mary Kay.

What formal education did Bernard Shaw have and yet he won a Nobel Prize in Literature for his wonderful plays and he is regarded highly in political science and sociology.

Tell me, how can there be so many exceptions to a rule?

Now to the highlighted part of your post, can you prove that Buhari does not have the right level of education to govern a country?

The man has served in many capacities, as military governor, minister and head of state. He has taken courses within and outside the country. So, tell me what level of education do you need again? Or perhaps, like many uninformed Nigerians, you are so fixated with certificates that you don't consider job experience as education.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bro, you are so confused.

You keep on using words like "illiterates", "education" and "certificate" without understanding their meanings.

So because I mentioned a few people, you think they are mere exceptions to the rule. Go to Google and read about American presidents (aside Abraham Lincoln) who had no formal education.

Browse about politicians and businessmen who had no formal education but were highly successful. One of them is Mary Kay.

What formal education did Bernard Shaw have and yet he won a Nobel Prize in Literature for his wonderful plays and he is regarded highly in political science and sociology.

Tell me, how can there be so many exceptions to a rule?

Now to the highlighted part of your post, can you prove that Buhari does not have the right level of education to govern a country?

The man has served in many capacities, as military governor, minister and head of state. He has taken courses within and outside the country. So, tell me what level of education do you need again? Or perhaps, like many uninformed Nigerians, you are so fixated with certificates that you don't consider job experience as education.
Go there and read about the ones who do have formal certs especially in the latest century not only in America then me the exceptional case. Also how many of your politicians trained themselves to be lawyer like Abraham Lincoln ? Is English not the language of Shaw? Because he did it can an aboki do that too without formal education ? You do not understand the peculiarities of your own situation you want to copy .

Courses do not replace WAEC cert as the knowledge exposed to and purportedly assimilated by schooling for WAEC is not same with those of courses especially military ones.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by BluntBoy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
princfred:
Go there and read about the ones who do have formal certs especially in the latest century not only in America then me the exceptional case. Also how many of your politicians trained themselves to be lawyer like Abraham Lincoln ? Is English not the language of Shaw? Because he fid it can an aboki do that too without formal education ? You do not understand the peculiarities of your own situation you want to copy .

Salkida, the journalist whom Boko Haram trust a lot has only primary school cert. I am sure he writes better English than you.

He is not an English man like Shaw.

Look for another excuse, my friend.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

Salkida, the journalist whom Boko Haram trust a lot has only primary school cert. I am sure he writes better English than you.

He is not an English man like Shaw.

Look for another excuse, my friend.
Since your education is a waste as you don't value it, don't send your children to school lest it becomes a waste as well. Let them be like Sakida instead since thats the rule. Again you now want to deflect.

Go there and read about the ones who do have formal certs especially in the latest century not only in America but in Europe then tell me the case that is the exception and the rule.
I guess Sadilk has won noble laureate 7 times as well and Soyinka won it as an illiterate like you regard Shaw.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by BluntBoy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
princfred:
Since your education is a waste as you don't value don't send your children to school lest it becomes a waste as well. Let them be like Sakida instead since thats the rule.

That is not the point of this argument.

The point is that possessing a WAEC certificate is not equivalent to being competent to run a country.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

That is not the point of this argument.

The point is that possessing a WAEC certificate is not equivalent to being competent to run a country.

The point is you don't win noble laureate as an illitrate being a Nigerian just because a white did it and even at that it was an exception not the rule. The most you become is a trusted journalist for Bokoharam.
The president of advanced countries for centuries usually have more academically cert than WAEC(it's such a norm that it doesn't have to be written in the constitution) and you want to achieve what they achieved with dullards with questionably WAEC. That speaks more of you being one. What is the negative effect of having a highly educated leader? If Nigeria gets one who has good will as well will they faint?

And don't mind my English as i've not slept for days so am knackered.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by BluntBoy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
princfred:
The point is you don't win noble laureate as an illitrate being a Nigerian because a white did it and even at the was an exception not the rule.
The president of advanced countries for centuries usually have more academically cert than WAEC and you want to achieve what they achieved with dullards. That speaks more of you being one.

You are so fixated with certificates.

Even if they had certificates, you think they were competent because of the certificates? What about the quality of their education? Can you compare the quality of their education to that of Nigeria?

Our country is not where it is because our leaders lacked certificates. Certificate is just a paper. Anyone can buy it. What matters is education, whether it is formal or informal.

Only illiterates fixate so much on certificates.

Do you know why unemployment rate is slightly high in the United States? It is because many of the graduates lack critical thinking skills. America is not swayed by mere certificates. They want to see practical evidence of your learning.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by jpphilips(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Bad news for our dumbohari zombirudeens.

Dem go shout 'oh Allah,abeg when this buhari fake certificate wahala go die sef?'

So a memo that says NO UNDERGRADUATE or POST GRADUATE requirement was required automatically means NO POST SECONDARY CERTIFICATE? It shall not be well with anyone that contributed these powdered brains in our population. Jeez!!
Did buhari claim to be a graduate or a post graduate before he was enrolled in the USWC?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) / Aisha Buhari: Garba Shehu And Mamman Daura Undermining Office Of The First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.