Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (65454 Views)

You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi / Fight Corruption, Help Recover Stolen Assets - Victor Uwajeh Tells Tinubu / INEC: APC Lied, Didn’t Submit Zamfara Candidates’ List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by godliman: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pusyiter:
Godliman? wishing someone dead?
I don't think it is fair in as much as I feel you pain.
Lets not play God
When mango ripe for tree, he go fall by himself or person go stone am fall or breeze go bring am down.
Just watch! undecided
pls read my post carefully, I didn't wish him dead but I wish him a happy retirement in daura next year isint that fair sir?

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
In Nigeria people go go school finish they dont even know that their is nor the knowledge and logic/reasoning gap between themselve and illiterates and in extension between other educated persons and illiterates maybe because there is even none but they want the country to improve. What a fuckery.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
princfred:
Most world leaders were/are learned inclufing the ones you mentioned and have certs far beyond WAEC. But since Nigeria set the academic requirement soo low, dullard us what they get. Again goodwill without pre exposure to know how via education is useless. Or what do you think is the essence of education. Ibfact this is why Nigeria is a mess - soo many highly schooled individual who are illiterates cause they dont even kniw the value and essence of the education and schooling they claim to have. I cant believe am here writing epistles to convince so called schooled individuals that educated is imperative to effective leadership.
Maybe those way even put WAEC there are stupid they for just say any one with good heart should apply even if he/she dont know 1+1 =2 or believes 2/2=50.

GEJ never went abroad to announce that Nigerian youths are lazy. Why ? He knows the import. The dullard - no clue and in his mind he was making sense when he said those words to the international audience.

Again you are arguing without proper facts. Most of the leaders I mentioned did not even complete secondary school yet they led their country to greatness. I don't know what you are arguing here, any reasonable Nigerian would agree GEJ was a failure and Buhari has also failed woefully, hence education did not factor into their greediness or inefficiency! You are worried about the Nigerian Constitution that requires just a WAEC certificate to become president, what would you now say to the U.S constitution which does not require any education at all? grin grin grin. Even the forefathers realized that formal education without a goodheart is defectum(defective).
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by akigbemaru: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
oladimejiX:
With all the drama about Buhari's certificate been and all the backlash following the display of the said certificate, I came across this post on twitter and this person shows evidence of correspondence with US war college confirming that Buhari did not submit any credentials so where did he find the one he is displaying

source: https://twitter.com/chiefuwajeh/status/1061715987286970368
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

Again you are arguing without proper facts. Most of the leaders I mentioned did not even complete secondary school yet they led their country to greatness. I don't know what you are arguing here, any reasonable Nigerian would agree GEJ was a failure and Buhari has also failed woefully, hence education did not factor into their greediness or inefficiency! You are worried about the Nigerian Constitution that requires just a WAEC certificate to become president, what would you now say to the U.S constitution which does not require any education at all? grin grin grin. Even the forefathers realized that formal education without a goodheart is defectum(defective).
Again i have no disagreement with somethings you wrote. But you are looking at it from a very emperical angle considering the specifics of orientation, awareness and societal intelligience and value prevalent in the different societies. The average american is educated even if not highly schooled. Even the not formally educated ones have huge respect for the intellectuals not with Nigerian were money is the only thing that matters not intelligience. Look how Trump was elected instead of Hilliary something that wont be fantomable in Nigeria even if the elextions are free and fair because Nigerians are not intelligient enough and exposed to proper reasoning even with formal education.
Am saying in Nigeria education (exposure to effective logic and value system and oreintation for macro management) is as important as goodwill by a would be leader. Any one without the other is a farce.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
princfred:
Again i have no disagreement with somethings you wrote. But you are looking at it from a very emperical angle considering the specifics of orientation, awareness and societal telligience and value prevalent in the different societies. The average american is educated even if not highly schooled. Even the not formally educated ones have huge respec for the intellectuals not with Nigerian were money is the only thing that matters not intelligience. Look how Trump was elected instead of Hilliary something that wont be fantomable in Nigeria even if the elextions are free and fair because Nigerians are not intelligient enough and exposed to proper reasoning even with formal education.
Am saying in Nigeria education (exposure to effective logic and value system and oreintation for macro management) is as important as goodwill by a would be leader. Any one without the other is a farce.

I agree but let's try the goodwill first, we've tried the intellectual piece once or twice, it's time for genuine goodwill. Let's have a genuine leader that shuns corruption, is transparent and puts the masses above his own family even when confronted with heavy criticism. Let's see if such a leader/leaders would fail woefully or if something actully changes. I'm willing to bet my last kobo on the latter.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

This is why it is required that they graduate secondary school and obtain WAEC/NECO. Anything beyond that is a farce because the position does not require complex mathematical calculations, expert linguistic analyis or the ability to write chemical formulas.In fact the president is less important than the people who make up his cabinet. In this part of the world we focus more on formal education while some of the most advanced societies had leaders with mental experience rather than high achievements through formal education. Mandela, George Washington, Winston Churchill, Abraham Lincoln to name a few. Ph.D or just ordinary WAEC, all I want is someone with a good heart and the courage to implement th goodwill in the face of heavy opposition.
This is another very naive fallacy. The president is atleast as important as those in his cabinet and normally far more important. Government policies are ultimately geared towards the bias of the president. The l
Presidwnt even picks his cabinent after his own orientation. Any dissent or recalcitrant (even just perceived to be so) cabinet member can always be sacked fast afterwards. In reality, to be found or percieved not to toe the presidents lead spells doom for cabinet members who can either resign or be sacked. So ultimately its the presidents will that forms the agenda of a government.

If the president has a goodwil and know-how but the cabinet does not, he can always sack and replace to get his will do. But if the opposite is the case the cabinet most likely cannot muster enough political currency and wherewithal to take him out. He ends up sacking them with their good will or stifling them to comport with his. Which may likely be the case in Nigeria today. You can say the likes of Ngige, Fashola, etc are absolutely clueless as they may appear to be but are more likely handicapped by the limitarions and priorities of the oga at the top.

Everytime Africa want to copy but dont appreciate the peculiarities of their society and the differences therein so half-copy or copy amiss.

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
princfred:
This is another very naive fallacy. The presodent is atleast as important as those in his cabinet. Government policies arw ultomately geared towards the bias of the president. The l
Presidwnt even picks hos cabinent after his own orientation. Any dissent or relcacintraint (even just perceived to be so) cabinet member can always be sacked afterwards. In reality, to be found or percieved not to toe the presidents lead spells doom for cabinet members who can either resign or be sacked.

Everytime Africa want to copy but dont appreciate the peculiarities of their society and the differences therein so half-copy or copy amiss.

I think you've jumped the gun a bit, your response is directly against everything I've learned from graduate studies in regards to leadership/management, the president is important no doubt but emphasis should be more on the people actually carrying out his directives, this is the core of effective leadership, at least this is what my years of experience and educational qualificatins taught me. The president's fate is determined by the people he appoints, is this not correct? As a manager in a Fortune 50 company, I can tell you that my job would be on the line if the people I manage are incompetent at their jobs. Yes I could fire them and replace them but ultimately their efficiency/inefficiency determines my fate. At least in advanced societies this is true, in 9ja we are fond of blaming everything on the president hence we might not place heavy priorities on the cabinet memebers but the premise still holds!

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

I agree but let's try the goodwill first, we've tried the intellectual piece once or twice, it's time for genuine goodwill. Let's have a genuine leader that shuns corruption, is transparent and puts the masses above his own family even when confronted with heavy criticism. Let's see if such a leader/leaders would fail woefully or if something actully changes. I'm willing to bet my last kobo on the latter.
You dont achieve it by half measure. Go for the best or mediocrity reigns. The Buhari without certs but taunted as Mr saint integrity himself what happened? Does that not tell you both are required? Will you try a lovely goodwilled but certificateless quack just because you heard that one certified surgeon with cert forgot scissors inside a patient?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by oziamaka: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
can anyone spot the differences between buhari's picture while receiving his certificate from the US war school and the picture on buhari's recent waec certificate? the waec picture or passport is no doubt a recent snapshot purported to have been taking since 1960. hahahaha
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by GoodGovernance: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
PassingShot:
OP lacks comprehension ability.

The memo simply said "no credentials were required to be submitted" by then. It didn't say "Buhari didn't submit his credentials despite the need to do so".

Una no get brain aswear.

*Modified*
I knew this will make fp for obvious reasons.

To the children of hate, anger and frustration (CHAF), this memo only confirms what we have all known long ago - that PMB indeed attended US War College. You can take sniper if you guys like after this confirmation.

Bunch of educated illiterates.

I think this sums it up.

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

I think you've jumped the gun a bit, your response is directly against everything I've learned from graduate studies in regards to leadership/management, the president is important no doubt but emphasis should be more on the people actually carrying out his directives, this is the core of effective leadership, at least this is what my years of experience and educational qualificatins taught me. The president's fate is determined by the people he appoints, is this not correct? As a manager in a Fortune 50 company, I can tell you that my job would be on the line if the people I manage are incompetent at their jobs. Yes I could fire them and replace them but ultimately their efficiency/inefficiency determines my fate. At least in advanced societies this is true, in 9ja we are fond of blaming everything on the president hence we might not place heavy priorities on the cabinet memebers but the premise still holds!
Am telling you about reality not what sounds nice hypothetically on paper. Each administration ultimately toes the orientation of tge president beyond cabinet members. From Clinton to bush to Obama to to Trump ultimately the presidrnt calls the shot, steers the ship and tajes the blame sane thing in Nigeria, Russia, slovakia, North korea, Turket, Italy. The presideny molds the country after his iwn image cabinet members be damned. Any cabinet members who dissents gets the boot. The cabinet is the president! Thats reality. One thing is to be sure the president is getting it right but his people are not executing right even in that case the president is blamed for not sacking the dull one.

The impact of the inefficiecy of cabinet member depends on the desired efficiency of the president as the president, if his own efficiency standard is high enough, sacks inefficient cabinet member fast just like Trump fired to Session recently.
Another big problem, not just in Nigeria, acedemia are usually out if touch with reality. As they, even the academic world, is soo into virtual utopic hypothesis for soo long that most times they easily loss touch with reality.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
princfred:
You dont achieve it by half measure. Go for the best or mediocrity reigns. The Buhari without certs but taunted as Mr saint integrity himself what happened? Does that not tell you both are required? Will you try a lovely goodwilled but certificateless quack just because you heard that one certified surgeon with cert forgot scissors inside a patient?

You're confusing yourself, if Buhari was truly goodwilled we would have seen the outcome by now. It is clear that it was just propaganda hence I maintain my claim that a truly goodwilled leader will achieve things in Nigeria worthy of celebrating. A good person does not turn his or her back on millions of people suffering, it's only those who are naturally inept and evil that could do such. When we finally elect a truly goodwilled leader, we would notice his goodness in the lives of the people not through propaganda!

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
princfred:
Am telling you about reality not what sounds nice hypothetically on paper. Each administration ultimately toes the orientation of tge president beyond cabinet members. From Clinton to bush to Obama to to Trump ultimately the presidrnt calls the shot, steers the ship and tajes the blame sane thing in Nigeria, Russia, slovakia, North korea, Turket, Italy. The presideny molds the country after his iwn image cabinet members be damned. Any cabinet members who dissents gets the boot. The cabinet is the president! Thats reality. One thing is to be sure the president is getting it right but his people are not executing right even in that case the prwsident is blamed for not sacking the dull one.

The impact of the inefficiecy of cabinet member depends on the desired efficiency of the president as the presidents if his own efficiency standard is high enough sacks inefguciancient cabinet member fast just like Trump fired to Session recently.
Another big problem not just in Nigeria acedemia are usuallyout if touch with reality. As the even the academic wirld is soo into virtual utopic hypothesis for doi long that most times they easuly loss touch reality.

If the president gets it right and the cabinet failed woefully, can we ruly say the pesident got it right? If the president is very bright and still appoints those who are fueled by corruption and marvel in inefficieny can we truly say such a president is bright? My premise still holds, the president is only as successful/important as his or her cabinet, to argue against this is pointless/redundant!
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

You're confusing yourself, if Buhari was truly goodwilled we would have seen the outcome by now. It is clear that it was just propaganda hence I maintain my claim that a truly goodwilled leader will achieve things in Nigeria worthy of celebrating. A good person does not turn his or her back on millions of people suffering, it's only those who are naturally inept and evil that could do such. When we finally elect a truly goodwilled leader, we would notice his goodness in the lives of the people not through propaganda!
Even if you elevt the goodwilled leader, if he does not have the know how based on lack of exposure education can provide forget it. Now must you settle for just one important parameter when you can and should go for both? Must it be half measure. Inspire to lanf in the moon then maybe you land in the stars. But no Nigerians keep shooting for the roof and land on the ceiling and wail and repeat exactly thesame but expect a different result. Must the standard be lower than the best? Can you answer that question i asked about going fir a surgeon?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Orpe7(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Anyone could type that shit on an A4 paper
#fakenews
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by blackgold90(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
michoim:
But the document said it is not required for any attendant of that program to submit any credentials... so what is the next PDP Propaganda...PDP has nothing to offer than false propaganda

In summary buhari can only attend institution that don't require certificates to attend
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
princfred:
Even if you elevt the goidwilled leader, if he does not have the know how based on lack of exposure efucation can provide forget it. Now must you settle for just one important parameter when you can and should go for both? Must it be half measure. Inspire to lanf in the moon then maybe you land in the stars. But no Nigerians keep shooting for their roof and land on the ceiling and wsil and repeat exactly thesame but expect a different result. Must the standard be lower than the best? Can you answer that question i asked about going fir a surgeon?

The ideal setting is having someone who is educated while also being goodwilled but I'll gladly settle for a goodwilled president over a professor right now. Your question does not deserve a response because in order to be called a surgeon you must have the educational and experience required. No one is going to allow you to cut them up without being qualified. Once again the qualification for being president in Nigeria is a WAEC certificate hence such a person cannot be compared to a quack.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

If the president gets it right and the cabinet failed woefully, can we ruly say the pesident got it right? If the president is very bright and still appoints those who are fueled by corruption and marvel in inefficieny can we truly say such a president is bright? My premise still holds, the president is only as successful/important as his or her cabinet, to argue against this is pointless/redundant!
If the president gets it right but the cabinet does not and the president does not sack and replace fast to rectify so that at the end of the day all is well, who do you blame?. If I give you a contract and there is a mess due to one of the workers you hired, who do I hold responsible? You, my contractor, or the worker you hired? The president is under contract by the people and picks his cabinet to achieve certain goals and ultimately is responsible. Its only in Nigeria a president will come out and be exonerating himself from the failures of his own government from executing the contract for which he was elected and empowered but blaming his cabinet members whom he himself appointed and didnt properly supervise, manage, sack or hold accountable.

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
princfred:
If the president gets it but the cabinet not and the president does not sack and replace fast to rectify so at the end of the day all is well, who do you blame?. If I give you a contract and there is a messed due to one of the workers you hired who do I hold responsible you my contractor or the worker you hired? The president is under contract by the people and picks his cabinet to achieve certain goals and ultimately is responsible.

Your statement above shows that the cabinet is even more important than the president. Success depeds on them and he can fire and replace all he wants but if they keep coming up short then that is what defines his or her presidency. Let's just agree to disagree, there's no point in going back and forth!
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

Your statement above shows that the cabinet is even more important than the president. Success depeds on them and he can fire and replace all he wants but if they keep coming up short then that is what defines his or her presidency. Let's just agree to disagree, there's no point in going back and forth!
You are getting it wrong probably willfully. Out of millions of citizens, if a leader can't appoint those who can implement his policies then either his policies beyond realistic, out-rightly stupid or the leader has a wrong/poor sense of judgment/evaluation of character or capacity to make appointments. In any case, he is a bad leader. I asked you a question who do I hold responsible if a contract I gave to you fails due to the inefficiency of your own worker/s?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

The ideal setting is having someone who is educated while also being goodwilled but I'll gladly settle for a goodwilled president over a professor right now. Your question does not deserve a response because in order to be called a surgeon you must have the educational and experience required. No one is going to allow you to cut them up without being qualified. Once again the qualification for being president in Nigeria is a WAEC certificate hence such a person cannot be compared to a quack.
It doesn't have to be a Prof. A goodwill person without the know how is as good as one who knows but has no goodwill. Who has both is the right choice for the result you want any other is useless half measure. But then Nigerians think from least standard not best standard. You just like "naija no dey carry last" (so second-to-last is enough to fulfill that) instead of "naija must carry first" like Americans.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Polchiz(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

You need serious lectures on advanced management. A manager should atleast possess two times (double) of the skills and knowledge of the people he is managing.

It is not enough to give order and directives, you ought to supervise the work and ensure that the people you are leading are doing the right thing.

In big multinationals, a director or general manager must have the general knowledge of the activities and operations of all departments. With this you can easily coordinate them in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.

Quality control principles requires that a manage detects impending problem and act swiftly to bring it under control.

THE BEST WAY TO LEAD IS TO SET AN EXAMPLE.

How do you set an example if you do not have the knowledge?

In political leadership, a president is expected to be highly educated with robust personnel management skills. He must also understand governance.

Education is not just going to the school to acquire certificates. Education broadens someones thinking ability. It improves your cognitive evaluation and behaviour. It equips you with 21st century skills and promotes excellent comminication, organizational and interpersonal skills. Your approach to task and conflict resolution is enhanced by education. In fact education makes you a problem solver.

You are not expected to be an all-rounder but you ought to know what exactly is expected from the people you manage. You cannot do this if you are an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Polchiz:

You need serious lectures on advanced management. A manager should atleast possess two times (double) of the skills and knowledge of the people he is managing.

It is not enough to give order and directives, you ought to supervise the work and ensure that the people you are leading are doing the right thing.

In big multinationals, a director or general manager must have the general knowledge of the activities and operations of all departments. With this you can easily coordinate them in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.

Quality control principles requires a require that a manage detects impending problem and act swiftly to bring it under control.

In political leadership, a president is expected to be highly educated with robust personnel management skills. He must also understand governance.

Education is not just going to the school to acquire certificates. Education broadens someones thinking ability. It improves your cognitive evaluation and behaviour. It equips you with 21st century skills and promotes excellent comminication, organizational and interpersonal skills. Your approach to task and conflict resolution is enhanced by education. In fact education makes you a problem solver.

You are not expected to be an all-rounder but you ought to know what exactly is expected from the people you manage. You cannot do this if you are an illiterate.
Thanks man. Let me just add to that last sentence........the good will of the illiterate not minding. Its a pity that this has to be explained to be this broken down to so many even so called educated Nigerians.

It's a case of:
An army of lions led by a sheep and that of a sheep led by a lion why not that of a lion led by a lion.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abdulwastecx(m): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

You're still missing the point, education is less important than having a politician willing to do the right things, a politician/leader with a big heart and fear of God is what Nigerians need. All these distractions over certificates are just comedy, everyone is corrupt, everything we do is corrupt in this zoo, no damn difference between the educated ones and the illiterate ones. Everyone is mentally enslaved to corruption.

Education is important my friend!!
Nigeria is such a shitty country because of mentality like yours, you need the education to lead a nation, to formulate policies, to chatter a path for a progressive society.

Buhari is one of the most clueless Nigeria president ever because he lacks all the requirement to even lead a local government no to talk of a country has big and diverse as Nigeria. He doesn't understand anything relating to the economy, the rule of law, foreign politics, domestic affairs of the nation and everything you will expect from a leader of a nation.

Democracy will never work in Nigeria because we are too stupid, divided, and preoccupied with religion to pull it off. We just live in a nation where a man with an intellect as worst as a laborer is the president only because of his tribe and religion

4 Likes

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Polchiz:

Quality control principles requires a require that a manage detects impending problem and act swiftly to bring it under control.

Point A: A manager in a corporate setting is expected to have general knowledge of specific area/areas that he or she is managing not advanced knowledge. In fact all my years as a technical professionals and an I. T auditor, I never worked with a manager who knew close to half the things I knew. When I became a manager I started knowing less and less about the micro tasks each of my auditors were engaged in and I focused more on the macro engagements. I think you are confusing managerial skills with technical skills, a manager can get his or team to work more efficiently by deploying effective team building tactics focused on key metrics, such a manager need not be an expert but must know who or what to rely upon when answers are needed. When you've managed 15 to 20 staff members and also hold two Masters degrees, maybe I've received some lectures on advanced management...lol

Point B: The Nigerian Constitution only requires a WAEC certificate for any presidential aspirant. In the U.S., no formal education is required, surely your expectations are based on your own thinking and not what is written in the Constitution! Furthermore, formal education is no guaranty for success, as witnessed by our Ph.D holding ex-president, perhaps you meant non-formal education/experience? Are you saying someone who led during the military era and also led during the Democratic era such as Obasanjo would be classified as a less educated leader to someone like GEJ who holds a Ph.D? Sometimes formal education is highly overrated!

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
abdulwastecx:

Nigeria is such a shitty country because of mentality like yours, you need the education to lead a nation, to formulate policies, to chatter a path for a progressive society.

Buhari is one of the most clueless Nigeria president ever because he lacks all the requirement to even lead a local government no to talk of a country has big and diverse as Nigeria. He doesn't understand anything relating to the economy, the rule of law, foreign politics, domestic affairs of the nation and everything you will expect from a leader of a nation.

Democracy will never work in Nigeria, we are too stupid, divided, and too preoccupied with religion to pull it off. We just leave in a nation where a man with with an intellect as worst a laborer is the president only because of his trip and religion

Nigeria is a shitty nation because of corrupt, greedy leaders. You can continue touting education as the number one priority but we've had a Ph.D holder fail just as much as an illiterate. If you can't defend this then keep shut!
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
abdulwastecx:

Democracy will never work in Nigeria, we are too stupid, divided, and too preoccupied with religion to pull it off. We just leave in a nation where a man with with an intellect as worst a laborer is the president only because of his trip and religion
oh men see wise men done show. Where una dey since were I dey try to reset the man flawed logic circuit to no avail. Abeg make i follow joor get small sense.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Polchiz(m): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

Point A: A manager in a corporate setting is expected to have general knowledge of specific area/areas that he or she is managing not advanced knowledge. In fact all my years as a technical professionals and an I. T auditor, I never worked with a manager who knew close to half the things I knew. When I became a manager I started knowing less and less about the micro tasks each of my auditors were engaged in and I focused more on the macro engagements. I think you are confusing managerial skills with technical skills, a manager can get his or team to work more efficiently by deploying effective team building tactics focused on key metrics, such a manager need not be an expert but must know who or what to rely upon when answers are needed. When you've managed 15 to 20 staff members and also hold two Masters degrees, maybe I've received some lectures on advanced management...lol

Point B: The Nigerian Constitution only requires a WAEC certificate for any presidential aspirant. In the U.S., no formal education is required, surely your expectations are based on your own thinking and not what is written in the Constitution! Furthermore, formal education is no guaranty for success, as witnessed by our Ph.D holding ex-president, perhaps you meant non-formal education/experience? Are you saying someone who led during the military era and also led during the Democratic era such as Obasanjo would be classified as a less educated leader to someone like GEJ who holds a Ph.D? Sometimes formal education is highly overrated!

You still do not get it. What you do in your office and what is written in Nigerian constitution are not dogmas.

I am talking of an established principle under ideal condition. It does not matter what is obtainable in your office or Nigeria.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Polchiz(m): 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

Nigeria is a shitty nation because of corrupt, greedy leaders. You can continue touting education as the number one priority but we've had a Ph.D holder fail just as much as an illiterate. If you can't defend this then keep shut!

What is your definition of failure and explain exactly how Goodluck failed.

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
Polchiz:

You still do not get it. What you do in your office and what is written in Nigerian constitution are not dogmas.

I am talking of an established principle under ideal condition. It does not matter what is obtainable in your office or Nigeria.

Ideal condition? Define ideal? What we have is reality and experience, save fantasy for your fellow daydreamers! The last time I checked there is no one principle of management, we have many management principles so what are you talking about? I think you've chosen the wrong person to discuss principles of management with....lol
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Polchiz:

What is your definition of failure and explain exactly how Goodluck failed.

OMG....Are you serious? Is this a real question? Tell me you're trolling me, come on! I'm not going to dignify this ridiculous question with an answer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Tinubu & Papa Ajasco Shake Hands In Lagos (Video) / Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife / Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.