Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (65427 Views)

You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi / Fight Corruption, Help Recover Stolen Assets - Victor Uwajeh Tells Tinubu / INEC: APC Lied, Didn’t Submit Zamfara Candidates’ List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Reptyle(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
capitalzero:

I know but he did not write certificate. forget fake waec certificate. this is nigeria. With primary school certificate and work experience in public sector as a soldier, he qualify to contest. but just know that he does not possess waec certificate. stop defending lie.

If he says he possesses one and you do not have any CONCRETE proof that he doesn't, then we just have to take him at his word.

Well at least, I choose to. You are within your right to believe he doesn't have one.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Ja4christ: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
PassingShot:
OP lacks comprehension ability.

The memo simply said "no credentials were required to be submitted" by then. It didn't say "Buhari didn't submit his credentials despite the need to do so".

Una no get brain aswear.

*Modified*
I knew this will make fp for obvious reasons.

To the children of hate, anger and frustration (CHAF), this memo only confirms what we have all known long ago - that PMB indeed attended US War College. You can take sniper if you guys like after this confirmation.

Bunch of educated illiterates.
Reptyle:

If he says he possesses one and you do not have any CONCRETE proof that he doesn't, then we just have to take him at his word.

Well at least, I choose to. You are within your right to believe he doesn't have one.
PassingShot:

The memo simply said "no credentials were required to be submitted" by then. It didn't say "Buhari didn't submit his credentials despite the need to do so".

Una no get brain aswear.

*Modified*

To the children of hate, anger and frustration (CHAF), this memo only confirms what we have all known long ago - that PMB indeed attended US War College. You can take sniper if you guys like after this confirmation.

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
oladimejiX:
With all the drama about Buhari's certificate been and all the backlash following the display of the said certificate, I came across this post on twitter and this person shows evidence of correspondence with US war college confirming that Buhari did not submit any credentials so where did he find the one he is displaying

source: https://twitter.com/chiefuwajeh/status/1061715987286970368

Corrupt Buhari = Fraud
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Ja4christ: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mr Passing Shot it's not about d requirement by The Us war college or if Buhari attended US war college. Nobody is concerned about that. It's about integrity from the president. if he doesn't have WAEC certificate he should simply say the truth. Bet me even if Nigerians ll talk and fight him for that, a lot of Nigerians ll respect him for saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

Oh, so with a WAEC certificate, you can be a surgeon?

So, any educated person can be a surgeon?

We are talking about competence, you are talking about a profession that takes years of studies to qualify for.

Some of the analogies you people use are so laughable. It makes you sound like an illiterate.

Without one you cant be. So those studing management courses are doing it for fun abi?
....Because education is a prerequisite for high level management of men and resources. And if they struggle at it, what then will become of some dullard?

...... because it takes education to be one and without it one can't be. Guy your education nay schooling (cause you went to school but you are not educated so still an illiterate) was a waste.

Why are you getting it upside down?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by PassingShot(m): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
BuddhaPalm:

Nope.

"No undergraduate or graduate credentials were required/submitted."

Means:

1. No undergraduate or graduate credentials were required.

AND

2. No undergraduate or graduate credentials were submitted
How is this different from what I wrote?

He wasn’t required to submit his credentials and he didn’t submit them.

How does this now make sense to say “Buhari didn’t submit any credentials to US War College” as if he violated any requirement to do so?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
PassingShot:

How is this different from what I wrote?

He wasn’t required to submit his credentials and he didn’t submit them.

How does this now make sense to say “Buhari didn’t submit any credentials to US War College” as if he violated any requirement to do so?
because Buhari and buharist makes it look like his going there means he must have had certs to go there.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by PassingShot(m): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
princfred:
because Buhari and buharist makes it look like his going there means he must have had certs to go there.
What we have always said is that PMB attended US War College with a certificate equivalent to Masters because the same program has been upgraded to Masters degree. How’s this difficult to comprehend?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
PassingShot:

What we have always said is that PMB attended US War College with a certificate equivalent to Masters because the same program has been upgraded to Masters degree. How’s this difficult to comprehend?
So does Buhari have WAEC or not?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

You are comparing apples with oranges? Can someone become a doctor without knowledge in a particular medical field? What is the educational requirement to become a president in Nigeria? School Cert! The point is we've seen no difference between a Ph.D holder and a supposedly WAEC cert. holder. All of them are corrupt hence education is irrelevant!
Since thats the case, if a surgeon does a bad job, then an illiterate not another surgeon should handle subsequent cases. Afterall education is useless. Why not we close all education institute since afterall dullards can do just as much as education is useless.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by PassingShot(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
princfred:
So does Buhari have WAEC or not?
If you’re looking for it, Sambisa Forest is the best place to search

grin
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
princfred:
Since thats the case, if a surgeon does a bad job, then an illiterate not another surgeon should handle a case. Afterall education is useless. Why not we close all education institute since afterall dullards can do just as much as education is useless.

To become a surgeon you need to have a certain number of educational qualifications, to become president of Nigeria you only need to complete high school and have WAEC/NECO.... stop comparing apples with oranges!
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
PassingShot:

Una no get brain aswear.

*Modified*

That is what hatred & bitterness as turn wailers into,, they read news in there own ready make interpretation ...
In Nigeria will educate the brain but our minds remains archaic .... people just comment by headlines they don't read. Bloggers will write anything to prompt reaction
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
PassingShot:

If you’re looking for it, Sambisa Forest is the best place to search

grin
Just like every other candidate provided theirs its upto a dullard or his fellow dullard loving supporters to provode it from the military in the moon or confess he has none not me.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by TeamDoctor: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
so jubril.... oh sorry buhari, joined the US army war college without certificate....truly this guy no go school case closed.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

To become a surgeon you need to have a certain number of educational qualifications, to become president of Nigeria you only need to complete high school and have WAEC/NECO.... stop comparing apples with oranges!
How ridiculois just to favour any dullard from the north and you expect the country to improve. And to not even have that, how does that qualify you?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
So? Does that makes him un-head of state or what?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by seunmsg(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ja4christ:
Mr Passing Shot it's not about d requirement by The Us war college or if Buhari attended US war college. Nobody is concerned about that. It's about integrity from the president. if he doesn't have WAEC certificate he should simply say the truth. Bet me even if Nigerians ll talk and fight him for that, a lot of Nigerians ll respect him for saying the truth

If you have any integrity left in you, you won't make this comment after WAEC publicly presented his attestation of result to him. WAEC is the only body that can authenticate his senior school certificate and they did that openly through the registrar of council. What else do you want?

Senator Adeleke wrote WAEC in 1980. He scored F9 in one paper and skipped the rest. As a result, he was not issued a certificate. When he wanted to contest for governor of Osun state, some people raised issues about his O'level and he simply presented a statement of result from Ede grammar school as evidence of his education. Some people who were not satisfied went to court and WAEC was invited to give evidence. WAEC told the court Adeleke sat for one paper and scored F9. That was the end of the matter since WAEC is the certifying body. It is extremely silly to think WAEC can forge its own certificate. Nobody with integrity will allege that WAEC forged its own document, only people brainwashed by politics do that nonsense.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
princfred:
How ridiculois just to favour any dullard from the north and you expect the country to improve. And to not even have that, how does that qualify you?

Of what good did having a Ph.D holder from the South do the nation? I'm telling you all of them are corrupt, educated or illiterate, they are all GREEDY!
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by hollamanng(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
That is nigerians for you they are very easy to feed shit
PassingShot:

Una no get brain aswear.

*Modified*

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by budaatum: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nbote:

Bring ur head make I check wetin dey inside... U go skool so? Or na downside up U read d document
I beg your pardon, but you checking if someone went to school is like an agbero setting exams for a surgeon.

You don't qualify!
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

Of what good did having a Ph.D holder from the South do the nation? I'm telling you all of them are corrupt, educated or illiterate, they are all GREEDY!
Who is doubting they aint greedy? The matter that there is a huge diffetence between an educated person and illiterate mentally unless for the ones here who went to school and dont know who can be classified as,not educated, but highly schooled illiterates.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by budaatum: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
hollamanng:
That is nigerians for you they are very easy to feed shit
I swear, if I wasn't Nigerian, I would call them Poogerians!
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
princfred:
Who is doubting they aint greedy? The matter that there is a huge diffetence between an educated person and illiterate mentally unless for the ones here who went to school and dont know who can be classified as,not educated, but highly schooled illiterates.

You're still missing the point, education is less important than having a politician willing to do the right things, a politician/leader with a big heart and fear of God is what Nigerians need. All these distractions over certificates is just comedy, everyone is corrupt, everything we do is corrupt in this zoo, no damn difference between the educated ones and the illiterate ones. Everyone is mentally enslaved to corruption.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

You're still missing the point, education is less important than having a politician willing to do the right things, a politician/leader with a big heart and fear of God is what Nigerians need. All these distractions over certificates is just comedy, everyone is corrupt, everything we do is corrupt in this zoo, no damn difference between the educated ones and the illiterate ones. Everyone is mentally enslaved to corruption.
Agreed to the last part.

Someone may have the goodwill but without education will still very likely fail woefully. Education gives men the mental capacity and knowledge to go about executing goodwill. An illiterate with good will cant still prescribe the right drugs to cure illness. Education is always important and must never be underplayed because all the goodwill and big heart likely will not be enough without the person being exposed to the hows and how not which education provides. Maybe you guys have not interacted enough with illiterates to know that their goodwill alone cant lead to the right results on certain level of management.
And the Phd holder gave an election were he accepted loss something that stems from being educatedly exposed.

What is education? Exposure to certain knowledge, effective logic and intelligience which when applied makes a diifference. What is goodwill without that? Education is not i sabi read abcd and 1234 (even though it may include that)
What is certificate? An evidence one has had such exposure.

Wether to apply what one knows is a different thing but to not even know at all ...hmmm....nothing beats that. And without cert how can we know for sure aka "certify" that someone in this case the president, even knows how to get the right things done in his level based on international best practises and ethics?

You guys have to understand the essence of things.

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Ayogbemi15: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
season film continue.......
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by AnyoneButAtiku: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
oladimejiX:
With all the drama about Buhari's certificate been and all the backlash following the display of the said certificate, I came across this post on twitter and this person shows evidence of correspondence with US war college confirming that Buhari did not submit any credentials so where did he find the one he is displaying

source: https://twitter.com/chiefuwajeh/status/1061715987286970368

^^^The emboldened section of your post shows why critical thinking skills needs to be taught in schools and universities across Nigeria. angry
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by hollamanng(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
thats crazy
budaatum:

I swear, if I wasn't Nigerian, I would call them Poogerians!
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
princfred:
Agreed to the last part.

Someone may have the goodwill but without education will still very likely fail woefully. Education gives men the mental capacity and knowledge to go about executing goodwill. An illiterate with good will cant still prescribe the right drugs to cure illness. Education is always impotant. Maybe you guys have not interacted enough with illiterates.

This is why it is required that they graduate secondary school and obtain WAEC/NECO. Anything beyond that is a farce because the position does not require complex mathematical calculations, expert linguistic analyis or the ability to write chemical formulas. In fact the president is less important than the people who make up his cabinet. In this part of the world we focus more on formal education while some of the most advanced societies had leaders with mental experience rather than high achievements through formal education. Mandela, George Washington, Winston Churchill, Abraham Lincoln to name a few. Ph.D or just ordinary WAEC, all I want is someone with a good heart and the courage to implement th goodwill in the face of heavy opposition.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by jmaine: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
PassingShot:

And you are still insisting on these nonsense.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

This is why it is required that they graduate secondary school and obtain WAEC/NECO. Anything beyond that is a farce because the position does not require complex mathematical calculations, expert linguistic analyis or the ability to write chemical formulas. In fact the president is less important than the people who make up his cabinet. In this part of the world we focus more on formal education while some of the most advanced societies had leaders with mental experience rather than high achievements through formal education. Mandela, George Washington, Winston Churchill, Abraham Lincoln to name a few. Ph.D or just ordinary WAEC, all I want is someone with a good heart and the courage to implement th goodwill in the face of heavy opposition.
Most world leaders were/are learned including the ones you mentioned and have certs far beyond WAEC. But since Nigeria set the academic requirement soo low, dullard is what they get. Again, goodwill without pre exposure to know-how via education is useless. Or what do you think is the essence of education. Infact this is why Nigeria is a mess - soo many highly schooled individual who are illiterates cause they dont even know the value and essence of the education and schooling they claim to have. I cant believe am here writing epistles to convince so called schooled individuals that education is imperative to effective leadership.
Maybe those way even put WAEC there are stupid they for just say any one with good heart should apply even if he/she dont know 1+1 =2 or believes 2/2=50.

GEJ never went abroad to announce that Nigerian youths are lazy. Why? He knows the import. The dullard - no clue and in his mind he was making sense when he said those words to the international audience.

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by godliman: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pusyiter:
Godliman? wishing someone dead?
I don't think it is fair in as much as I feel you pain.
Lets not play God
When mango ripe for tree, he go fall by himself or person go stone am fall or breeze go bring am down.
Just watch! undecided
I think there is a mix up. Its like you didn't quite comprehend what I wrote or may be I framed it in such a way that makes for misunderstanding. I spoke of him going home to daura, not dying pls. Who am I to wish someone dead. I am simply saying we shldnt suffer until buhari dies, lets send him back to daura.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron On 6-Month Internship In Nigeria (Throwback Photo) / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.