Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote (38006 Views)

Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by americanson: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
He achieved more than most because he was favored more than most by a nation of bigots leadership . . .
as if u will reject that kind favour. Go sleep
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by technuel: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Nice one. And some foolish one man business will be feeling on top of the world over their meagre business.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

After the Insult you still want the one man business man to patronize you.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Ebimor96: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
post=72906796:
I'm inspired by those who are very humble yet they've achieved more than most...... Allahu Akbar.

The coloured has been your only reasons for supporting BUHARI.

ISLAMIC RELIGION.

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by maestroferddi: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
See teeth!
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Lagusta(m): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
The Menk should brush his teeth first, sorry

Oops..

See my beauty secrets HERE, think he could use some beauty tips.. smiley

Now don't tell me as a beautician, you didn't even notice those are BRACES

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Grandmufti from Xiaomi thread grin grin grin
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Lagusta(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
maestroferddi:
See teeth!

Those are braces

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by CodeTemplar: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
MrRush:
pray to be favored just like him instead of hating, ode
Stating a harsh fact isn't hatred.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by CodeTemplar: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
eazysally:

This guy is in.........
Stating a harsh fact isn't insanity.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by maestroferddi: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lagusta:

Those are braces
For holding trousers....

Ogbeni...teeth is teeth, whether original or artificial....
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by technuel: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Benekruku:
Northerners are silent billionaires by nature

May it's religion that makes them to be.

Unlike our flat headed brothers, even after collecting loan. They be chest beating upandan

They are silent billionaires indeed ontop oil money they have been embezzling due to srewed political system that favoured the northerners. I will challnage you to mention the bollonaires let's see if they will not have corruption daint on them.

1 Like

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by CodeTemplar: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Bad belle
Dangote we know .
Who is your father ?
You should also know that a lot of jobs and rivals had to be sacrificed for dangote to emerge ...
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by SarcasticGenius(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Who is yours?

Flattino:

Bad belle
Dangote we know .
Who is your father ?
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by kingharzy: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
You mean Mugabe made Zimbabwe a Eurasian country before he was sent packing? ? ? ?

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Brightgem(f): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
The Menk should brush his teeth first, sorry

Oops..

See my beauty secrets HERE, think he could use some beauty tips.. smiley
Beauty secrets and u dnt know what braces are? I think its just hate. Calm down!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by vaxx: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
He achieved more than most because he was favored more than most by a nation of bigots leadership . . .
stop unneccasry jealous .He is very smart and business conscious, he is dealing with most important needs, shelter and food. And apart from that he had enough training in the commodities business by a very successful businessman in the person of Alhaji Dantata, his direct brother. . He also went to a prestigious University in Egypt to brush up his business acumen professionally.

1 Like

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Quality20(m): 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
mufti menks sermons and teaching are so much lively, inspiring and balanced. He is a great scholar with good command of languages. I like downloading his videos and speeches

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Flattino(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Why are you crying?
Haijimesauto
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by RTSC: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Benekruku:

Unlike our flat headed brothers, even after collecting loan. They be chest beating upandan
It is good that you did not use your cone headed amala eaters as a comparison.

If not, I would have asked you to tell us the poverty rate in the north and the south east.

And we are not your brothers.

1 Like

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Lagusta(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
maestroferddi:
For holding trousers....

Ogbeni...teeth is teeth, whether original or artificial....

THE STENCH OF YOUR IGNORANCE CAN DEADEN THE OLFACTORY CENTRE OF A BLOODHOUND!!!

*SPITS THRICE*

2 Likes

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by CodeTemplar: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
vaxx:
stop unneccasry jealous .He is very smart and business conscious, he js dealing with most important needs, shelter and food. And apart from that he had enough training in the commodities business by a very successful businessman in the person of Alhaji Dantata, his direct brother. . He also went to a prestigious University in Egypt to brush up his business acumen professionally.
You didn't deny my claims so i take that to mean you are his fan. I am too, but fact is fact.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by SarcasticGenius(m): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Who be Haijimesauto? Na your papa name be dat?

Flattino:

Why are you crying?
Haijimesauto
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by vaxx: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
Ismail ibn Musa Menk, also known as Mufti Menk who is a Muslim cleric and Grand Mufti of Zimbabwe met with Aliko Dangote.

Mufti Menk took to his twitter page to share a photo of himself with dangote and caption it saying.....

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/11/12/grand-mufti-of-zimbabwe-mufti-menk-meets-with-aliko-dangote/
This man beautiful preaching, eloquent and impeccable English do make me sometimes have a soft heart for islam., unlike zakir naik that get me angry with his absurd logic and irrational pseudoscience that he peddle as knowledge.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Sardauna24(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
vioment:
Nothing wey I no go hear. This arab runaway, na im be grand mufti of zimbabwe. smh. i no fit shout.
What is this one saying again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Sardauna24(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Benekruku:

Exactly..

2 Likes

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Benekruku(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
RTSC:

It is good that you did not use your cone headed amala eaters as a comparison.

If not, I would have asked you to tell us the poverty rate in the north and the south east.

And we are not your brothers.

Don't start what you can't end.

Poverty rate in the East is alarming. Even the region itself is poverty stricken

If not for private companies, y'all will be jobless.

Like something happens in the East. Mention it. That region that glorifies a town and calls it a city.

If real transparent property evaluation done, Dangote can afford the entire East.

What's in the East, tell me?

If I remove banks and Telecommunications alone, the region is 60% grounded..

Una go dey talk as if we never go there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by SarcasticGenius(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Northerners are silent and wretched beggars. Why una dey tell lies na? grin grin

Sardauna24:
Exactly..
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by vaxx: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
You didn't deny my claims so i take that to mean you are his fan. I am too, but fact is fact.
The favourity will have been useless if he was not educated and smart enough . Every successful human on earth had one or two people to thank . But thier kwn effort too can not be underestimate
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Flattino(m): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
Who be Haijimesauto? Na your papa name be dat?

Lmao
Haijemesaito aka sarcasticgenius aka onearchceenemy
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by SarcasticGenius(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Flattino:

Lmao
Haijemesaito aka sarcasticgenius aka onearchceenemy are all smarter than me. I'm just a blockhead
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by vioment: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Dont mind his colour

He is actually from Zimbabwe.

As in a native of Zimbabwe, born to Zimbabwean and grew up in Zimbabwe before going to study Islam in Madeenah years later

Educate urself before u spew rubbish anywhere not only on Nairaland. Ignorance is a poison. Believe me, it can be the cause of ur death

Abeg no make me laff. Born in zimbabwe and all the excuses you made for him. One solution, make we check im papers.

If his arab countries don't accept africans in their place fully and respectfully, kindly inform your idol/master that africa is not his home; he is an illegal immigrant as far as am concerned, and our Zimbabwean sibling nation should be concerned and deport and seize all his properties, before he become a nuisance to Zimbabwe and the rest of africa.

2 Likes

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by MrRush(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Stating a harsh fact isn't hatred.
that's rather hatred not harsh fact, to become someone in life we all ought to be favored by someone, God highly favored him to be favored by dignitaries in and outside of Nigeria! Still free yourself from hate and pray God favors you too

And I know you won't turn it down if you start getting favors from govt just like him, would you? Definitely NO is the answer #stayhatefree

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire / Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? / The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.