Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote (38004 Views)

Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Imyourex(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
post=72906796:
I'm inspired by those who are very humble yet they've achieved more than most...... Allahu Akbar.

If you have the same priviledge this man in having through his political brothers over the years, you would be more humble than him
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by RTSC: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Sardauna24:
E be like say you be like someone that is from niger republic or chad
There is no real difference between Chad, Niger, and the north.

Poor ,arid places. Oil money from the south is what is keeping northern poverty to measurable levels.
If not, I wonder what would have become of that place.

Chad and Niger don't have the advantage of an oil rich southern Neighbor.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by jchioma: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Bad belle
Dangote we know .
Who is your father ?

You don't catch the drift ...

If Nigeria was to be sane place, where there were equal opportunities for everybody, you would see each talents blossom.

Nigeria is a great nation and until we start harnessing the power of equal opportunities for everyone, the poor you would have need for always.

But alas, we are at the rung of life, I tell you, we can never truly be great until we put aside the continuance of these malfeases going on in the kindergaten govt of APC with low life (a giant without his power) and embrace a departure to new adventures for a better life.

For me, at this point in history, it is not about who kills the snake, zai baba must go!". He has failed in every ramification of leadership. From blame games to nepotism and in all the cases of corruption, et al, he has shown the incapability to ride a complex nation as Nigeria, I am sorry!

2 Likes

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Christafarian(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
nwatakwochaa:
He is such a humble appearance looking man
O English, thou art dead.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Yankee101: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
Oga don drop
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by jchioma: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Have you eaten today?
Why are you hitting your head on the floor?
Oya take 5 naira go chop www.nairaland.com/attachments/8119808_428ae39cf61b43d1ad130ab133645c75_jpeg_jpeg47cd443226397cc66ca51b5ea1b92413

That's the stock APC goons are made of. Why are you always prevaricating? Hypocrisy will do you no good. What's good for the goose should be good for the gander. See, in a world where we have packs of greedy and selfish people like yourself in exhibition, I have more resolve now more than ever to demand for a fairer opportunity for all, where basic human life matters. Nigerians are not asking for much.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Sardauna24(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mr man let me tell u go and check history all this crude oil u are talking of is explore and built with northern resources i.e groundnut and cotton maoney.
RTSC:

There is no real difference between Chad, Niger, and the north.

Poor ,arid places. Oil money from the south is what is keeping northern poverty to measurable levels.
If not, I wonder what would have become of that place.

Chad and Niger don't have the advantage of an oil rich southern Neighbor.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Flattino(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
jchioma:

That's the stock APC goons are made of. Why are you always prevaricating? Hypocrisy will do you no good. What's good for the goose should be good for the gander. See, in a world where we have packs of greedy and selfish people like yourself in exhibition, I have more resolve now more than ever to demand for a fairer opportunity for all, where basic human life matters. Nigerians are not asking for much.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8119808_428ae39cf61b43d1ad130ab133645c75_jpeg_jpeg47cd443226397cc66ca51b5ea1b92413
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Sardauna24(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
RTSC:

The poorest place on earth is the north.

Poor in human and capital resources. Over 10 million out of school children.

Nigeria is ranking very very low in socio economic indices because there is a north in the calculation.
You people are the real defination of poverty in the history of Africa u have nothing to offer
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by GrandMufti: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
PRESENTATION:
Grandmufti from Xiaomi thread grin grin grin

Chai grin grin grin
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Hauwi(f): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
The Menk should brush his teeth first, sorry

Oops..

See my beauty secrets HERE, think he could use some beauty tips.. smiley
Babe he's wearing braces
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by akanbiaa(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lerio:
He's just privileged. Government has always favoured him business wise.
Before him Government favored others yet they did not shine due to mismanagement.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Marleek(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Rikidony:
ALL I WANNA KNOW IS HOW A WHITE DUDE (ARAB) BECAME A GRAND MUFTI IN ZIMBABWE cool cool cool
He's from Zimbabwe. Go check his biography.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by RTSC: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Sardauna24:
Mr man let me tell u go and check history all this crude oil u are talking of is explore and built with northern resources i.e groundnut and cotton maoney.
Northern resources built what?

Are you high?

Even before the discovery of oil, the south was far richer than the north.
We exported rubber, palm oil, coal, e.t.c
That was why the British joined the two protectorates.
So that the south can subsidise the north.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by ChristineC: 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Sardauna24:
taaaaah shatap!
Repeat that thing and an ancient gorilla will have you for dinner tonight.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by blacknp(m): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
He achieved more than most because he was favored more than most by a nation of bigot leaders . . .
A cursed generation,grand father failure,father failure,you and siblings failures,next gen failures.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Olorunnim: 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
vioment:
Nothing wey I no go hear. This arab runaway, na im be grand mufti of zimbabwe. smh. i no fit shout.
when his country no favour am, him japa as e sure am sey him go be king for one underdeveloped country.

1 Like

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by 3phase(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Rikidony:
ALL I WANNA KNOW IS HOW A WHITE DUDE (ARAB) BECAME A GRAND MUFTI IN ZIMBABWE cool cool cool
so u mean white person no fit come 4 zimbabwe abi.He z their grand mufti and a citizen even by birth
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by 3phase(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
The Menk should brush his teeth first, sorry

Oops..

See my beauty secrets HERE, think he could use some beauty tips.. smiley
u shldnt display ur foolishness 4 evry1 2 c.Like ur signature;just take care of urself
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by CodeTemplar: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
blacknp:
A cursed generation,grand father failure,father failure,you and siblings failures,next gen failures.
Who is your own father ?

Almajiri poster!
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by vioment: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Olorunnim:
when his country no favour am, him japa as e sure am sey him go be king for one underdeveloped country.

lol. Confirm trumpet sound. You dun talk am finish.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 13, 2018
Though a Christian, I so much admire and respect Grand Mufti Menk that I never miss his daily posts on Twitter. He is morally and religiously intelligent.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 13, 2018
vioment:
Nothing wey I no go hear. This arab runaway, na im be grand mufti of zimbabwe. smh. i no fit shout.
he isn't Arab,his is Indian born and grew up in Zimbabwe,his ancestors migrated from Indian to Zimbabwe,the reason why he is mufti is that,Zimbabwe has minority Muslims and he is the most knowledgeable among them.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 13, 2018
Rikidony:
mo,he is Indian born and grew up in Zimbabwe,his ancestors migrated from India to Zimbabwe,the reason why he is their grand mufti is that,Zimbabwe has minority Muslims and he is the most knowledgeable among them.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 13, 2018
ikennaf1:
Who made this one grand mufti of Zimbabwe? is Zimbabwe an Islamic State?

Next hing he will declare sharia and start issuing fatwas. He won't go back to his country. looking for where to wage jihad.
even Britain Muslims have their own
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by colestephan86: 5:56am On Nov 13, 2018
CodeTemplar:
He achieved more than most because he was favored more than most by a nation of bigot leaders . . .
You always have excuses for your faliures,, you governors that stole what did they use the funds for , ask Peter odili, ask Alison maduake, . They all know how to steal but don't know how to utilize what they steal .
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by CodeTemplar: 6:17am On Nov 13, 2018
colestephan86:

You always have excuses for your faliures,, you governors that stole what did they use the funds for , ask Peter odili, ask Alison maduake, . They all know how to steal but don't know how to utilize what they steal .
Stealing to go and enjoy is different from stifling Ibeto cement by favouring Dangote cements. You are comparing industrialist to corrupt civil servants here instead of to industrialist. Now that's daft.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Bashspeaks(m): 6:32am On Nov 13, 2018
They are both twins brother �

quote author=Naijawebmaster post=72906793]Which one is Mufti Menk and Grand Mufti... sounds funny. cheesy cheesy grin grin

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.[/quote]
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by maestroferddi: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Lagusta:

THE STENCH OF YOUR IGNORANCE CAN DEADEN THE OLFACTORY CENTRE OF A BLOODHOUND!!!

*SPITS THRICE*
...The tale told by an idiot...full of sound and fury but signifying nothing...

....Shakespeare's Macbeth.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Rikidony(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2018
FriendNG:

He was born and brought up in Zimbabwe. I believe his parents are from Asia.
OK I SEE
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2018
abdelrahman:
even Britain Muslims have their own

So says someone who adores a terrorist enough to use his name as moniker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire / Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? / The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.