Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote (38014 Views)

Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Flattino(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
vaxx:
This man beautiful preaching and eloquent and impeccable English do make me sometimes have a soft heart for islam., unlike zakir naik that get me angry with bis absurd logic and irrational pseudoscience that he peddle as knowledge.
Islam does not need your soft heart .
Go and find Sheik Ahmed deedat videos or audios too .
tongue
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by naijaking1: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
Ismail ibn Musa Menk, also known as Mufti Menk who is a Muslim cleric and Grand Mufti of Zimbabwe met with Aliko Dangote.

Mufti Menk took to his twitter page to share a photo of himself with dangote and caption it saying.....
No

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/11/12/grand-mufti-of-zimbabwe-mufti-menk-meets-with-aliko-dangote/

White or Arabian mufti
Afrucan say no to colonization.
Zimbabwe is 100% black African nation, I thought they already gained Independence?

1 Like

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by vaxx: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Islam does not need your soft heart .
Go and find Sheik Ahmed deedat videos or audios too .
tongue
i am aware of them all. Even our local champion in Nigeria ( acadip headed by yusuf adepoju and the likes, none of them impress me, i am mot gullible not to notice.

I am not appealing to Islam but genuity .
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Fkhalifa(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
vaxx:
i am aware of them all. Even our local champion here ( acadip headed by yusuf adeloju and the likes, none of them impress me, i am mot gullible not to notice.

bro are you from a Muslim home or once had an affiliate with Islam? You seem to have much knowledge about scholars in Islam, and I appreciate that your comments are devoid of hate and abusive words which is common here.

1 Like

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by chineloSA(f): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Dont mind his colour

He is actually from Zimbabwe.

As in a native of Zimbabwe, born to Zimbabwean and grew up in Zimbabwe before going to study Islam in Madeenah years later

Educate urself before u spew rubbish anywhere not only on Nairaland. Ignorance is a poison. Believe me, it can be the cause of ur death

Yes he is Indian, but in no way does that make him native. Most Indians in the Southern African regions landed in South Africa as slaves and then moved up north to Zimbabwe.

No race is native to Africa except Africans.Even Arabs too are not natives. They are mere colonisers.

He was just born there, he can never be native. I think you need to Educate yourself more.

1 Like

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by chineloSA(f): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
vioment:

Abeg no make me laff. Born in zimbabwe and all the excuses you made for him. One solution, make we check im papers.

If his arab countries don't accept africans in their place fully and respectfully, kindly inform your idol/master that africa is not his home; he is an illegal immigrant as far as am concerned, and our Zimbabwean sibling nation should be concerned and deport and seize all his properties, before he become a nuisance to Zimbabwe and the rest of africa.

Exactly. He was just born in Zimbabwe, but he will never be native. In fact he is Indian, but he likes wearing these Arabs regalia God knows why.

1 Like

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by vaxx: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Fkhalifa:
bro are you from a Muslim home or once had an affiliate with Islam? You seem to have much knowledge about scholars in Islam, and I appreciate that your comments are devoid of hate and abusive words which is common here.
Yes i have a Muslim background(thru my mother side) but not a Muslim anymore, zakir naik is not aliim (scholar) Naik, did not even know Arabic which mean is unable to read source material like the Qur'an, ahadith, Sirat and tafsirs which are all in Arabic. His knowledge of the Qur'an is through phonetic memorization , that is most applicable to someone like yusuf himself and many of them like that. And Without knowledge of the Arabic you cannot attain source knowledge. For this reason naik is rejected as a ghair muqallidin (someone who cannot read source material.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
chineloSA:

Yes he is Indian, but in no way does that make him native. Most Indians in the Southern African regions landed in South Africa as slaves and then moved up north to Zimbabwe.

No race is native to Africa except Africans.Even Arabs too are not natives. They are mere colonisers.

He was just born there, he can never be native. I think you need to Educate yourself more.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Caseless: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
He achieved more than most because he was favored more than most by a nation of bigot leaders . . .
poor people mentality. I guess that was US did for the like of Jeff bezos , Bill gate, etc.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Flattino(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
vaxx:
i am aware of them all. Even our local champion in Nigeria ( acadip headed by yusuf adepoju and the likes, none of them impress me, i am mot gullible not to notice.

Genuinety? cheesy
Are you a Christian? cheesy
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Sardauna24(m): 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
Northerners are silent and wretched beggars. Why una dey tell lies na? grin grin

Northerners are not beggers they're the most influential and richful pple in Afriaca.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
chineloSA:

How did u know this by the way
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by CodeTemplar: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Caseless:
poor people mentality. I guess that was US did for the like of Jeff bezos , Bill gate, etc.
Bigot . . .
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by vaxx: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Genuinety? cheesy
Are you a Christian? cheesy
No, i am a proud pagan

1 Like

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
vioment:
Nothing wey I no go hear. This arab runaway, na im be grand mufti of zimbabwe. smh. i no fit shout.

I am sorry I was wrong.

But he is a Zimbabwean by nationality and that should be enough to give him what he holds in Zimbabwe
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by chineloSA(f): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

How did u know this by the way

I used to listen to the guy for interest purposes and followed his background history. I also read too much of Southern African history.

I know he is Indian, he is not Arab.

Some Muslim Indians like hiding their Indian identity probably to avoid racism within the religion. I guess no one will give him attention once its openly known he is Indian. He is unlikely to get airtime especially in the Middle East and Asia. So his Arab regalia and light skin confuses everyone.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by RTSC: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Benekruku:

Don't start what you can't end.

Poverty rate in the East is alarming. Even the region itself is poverty stricken

If not for private companies, y'all will be jobless.

Like something happens in the East. Mention it. That region that glorifies a town and calls it a city.

If real transparent property evaluation done, Dangote can afford the entire East.

What's in the East, tell me?

If I remove banks and Telecommunications alone, the region is 60% grounded..

Una go dey talk as if we never go there.

If for not for private companies? Are you high?

As opposed to been government dependent and civil servants as common in the north and south west.?

Is private companies not a sign of a prosperous people especially when it is indigenous like in the south east. ?
Even outside private companies and white collar jobs, there is no region in Nigeria that has engaged local entrepreneurship like the south east.

no wa o. Amala is detrimental to grey matter formation.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by SarcasticGenius(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Na tru you talk grin grin

Sardauna24:
Northerners are not beggers they're the most influential and richful pple in Afriaca.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by RTSC: 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Sardauna24:
The poorest place on earth is the north.

Poor in human and capital resources. Over 10 million out of school children.

Nigeria is ranking very very low in socio economic indices because there is a north in the calculation.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by WaleOsu(m): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
The Menk should brush his teeth first, sorry

Oops..

See my beauty secrets HERE, think he could use some beauty tips.. smiley
He uses braces ma undecided
EliteBeautyBlog:
The Menk should brush his teeth first, sorry

Oops..

See my beauty secrets HERE, think he could use some beauty tips.. smiley
He uses braces ma

1 Like

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Sardauna24(m): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Where did richest man in Africa hails from?
SarcasticGenius:

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Sardauna24(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
E be like say you be like someone that is from niger republic or chad
RTSC:

The poorest place on earth is the north.

Poor in human and capital resources. Over 10 million out of school children.

Nigeria is ranking very very low in socio economic indices because there is a north in the calculation.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
chineloSA:

I used to listen to the guy for interest purposes and followed his background history. I also read too much of Southern African history.

I know he is Indian, he is not Arab.

Some Muslim Indians like hiding their Indian identity probably to avoid racism within the religion. I guess no one will give him attention once its openly known he is Indian. He is unlikely to get airtime especially in the Middle East and Asia. So his Arab regalia and light skin confuses everyone.

wow! impressive!

But I want to say something.

Can i say it
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by chineloSA(f): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

wow! impressive!

But I want to say something.

Can i say it

smiley smiley smiley as long as you will say something that will not earn you a sting from me. Proceed.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by FriendNG: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Rikidony:
ALL I WANNA KNOW IS HOW A WHITE DUDE (ARAB) BECAME A GRAND MUFTI IN ZIMBABWE cool cool cool

He was born and brought up in Zimbabwe. I believe his parents are from Asia.
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Sardauna24(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
I guess You must be from niger republic or lake chad
SarcasticGenius:

Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Flattino(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
vaxx:
No, i am a proud pagan
Oh. I see
I would have laughed about you mentioning genuinety . Lol
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
chineloSA:

smiley smiley smiley as long as you will say something that will not earn you a sting from me. Proceed.

I like you

*covers my face out of shyness*

I hope I dont get a sting sha

It seems I am likely to get one grin
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by chineloSA(f): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

I like you

*covers my face out of shyness*

I hope I dont get a sting sha

It seems I am likely to get one grin

Yes oo, I wanna sting, but I feel sorry for you.

You just started engaging with me and you like me?? You need God shocked shocked
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nice one. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package, check my last thread to get compact sports
Re: See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
chineloSA:

Yes oo, I wanna sting, but I feel sorry for you.
You just started engaging with me and you like me?? You need God shocked shocked
Yes I need Him.
But that still does not change the point that...
I like you
U said I just engaged u
Yeah I know.
And it is for what I have perceived about u in that short time that I like you.
I dont have any silly intentions oo
I just......... like you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire / Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? / The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.