Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick (41846 Views)

Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) / Cultism: Uyo High School Shut, Students Order Principal To Release Cultists / Secondary School Shut Over Strange Behavior Of Girls Shaking Their Chests.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by VolvoS60(m): 6:40am On Nov 14, 2018
Sterope:
I find it impressive that you think Government especially those down South give a crap about religion to take over missionary schools grin. You really do give them some credit. Is it not the same government that once took over Mayflower secondary school in Ikenna even though Mayflower was not a missionary school? Also, missionary schools had access to tax payers money by way of government grants. What do you have to say about that?

I didn't say I was in support of Sharia or sharia states accepting VAT from breweries. That is an entirely different topic. If you are looking for my opinion, you can ask for it.

^^^^

I am mystified by your first statement and further comments about Mayflower school. My statements were very clear - Nigerian governments in years past DID take over private/missionary schools from their previous owners. This is a historical fact which a little research on your part will confirm - (indeed your comments about Mayflower actually bear me out). Several decades later these schools (after they had been run into the ground) were 'returned' to their owners. Which of course leads to the very legitimate question of WHY the schools were taken over in the first place - was it just to destroy them because the governments of the time were uneasy - for reasons yet undisclosed?

You also speak about taxpayer funded grants by the government to missionary schools. I do not understand your point. Grants are not equity and they do not normally confer any ownership or shareholder rights. The furthest you can go as a donor is to state how and what you wish your grant to be spent on. Or should any grant by the government to an entity be (legitimately) viewed with suspicion - as nothing but a precursor to annexation? undecided

I didn't say you were in support of sharia law or sharia states accepting VAT from breweries. No. And though you may disagree, it is a relevant topic and closely related to what we are discussing here. You said ISI is a federally funded school - implying that the agitation for Islamic headgear by some parents is justified on those grounds - after all, it is a federally funded school and school management has no right to prohibit Islamic headgear, right?. But in the same country, states operating sharia law routinely seize alcoholic drinks merchandise on the grounds that alcoholic drinks business is in conflict with said Islamic law. The problem though, is that the production, consumption and distribution of alcoholic drinks IS permitted under Nigerian federal law. These brewers are taxed under federal law and their corporate income tax goes into paying for your "federally funded institutions". Institutions like ISI.

Do you now see the contradiction, Madam? You can't pick and choose federalism when it suits you. You are either in or out.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by Sterope(f): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2018
If you want know why, direct your question to the government. You made it sound like it has something to do with Islam against Christianity. You mentioned missionary schools not private and missionary schools. Missionary schools that collected from the public purse! If you want to bring semantics into this, you are on your own. If it is from the public purse, It is damn well my business.

You are the one comparing apples and oranges. The topic was for hijab in schools and you out rightly assumed that as a Muslim and a hijab advocate I am also in support of Sharia law. You didn't ask for my opinion. You should not take offence if don't want to entertain the matter.

I am not in support to Sharia in Nigeria. I am glad you also needed to be informed that introduction of Sharia was more than a poitical gimmick.

VolvoS60:

^^^^

I am mystified by your first statement and further comments about Mayflower school. My statements were very clear - Nigerian governments in years past DID take over private/missionary schools from their previous owners. This is a historical fact which a little research on your part will confirm - (indeed your comments about Mayflower actually bear me out). Several decades later these schools (after they had been run into the ground) were 'returned' to their owners. Which of course leads to the very legitimate question of WHY the schools were taken over in the first place - was it just to destroy them because the governments of the time were uneasy - for reasons yet undisclosed?

You also speak about taxpayer funded grants by the government to missionary schools. I do not understand your point. Grants are not equity and they do not normally confer any ownership or shareholder rights. The furthest you can go as a donor is to state how and what you wish your grant to be spent on. Or should any grant by the government to an entity be viewed as a precursor to annexation? undecided

I didn't say you were in support of sharia law or sharia states accepting VAT from breweries. No. And though you may disagree, it is relevant topic and closely related to what we are discussing here. You said ISI is a federally funded school - implying that the agitation for Islamic headgear by some parents is justified on those grounds - after all, it is a federally funded school and school management has no right to prohibit Islamic headgear, right?. But in the same country, states operating sharia law routinely seize alcoholic drinks merchandise on the grounds that alcoholic drinks business is in conflict with said law. The problem though, is that the production, consumption and distribution of alcoholic drinks IS permitted under federal law. These brewers are taxed under federal law and their corporate income tax goes into paying for your federally funded institutions. Institutions like ISI.

Do you now see the contradiction, Madam? You can't pick and choose federalism when it suits you. You are either in or out.
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by jojotemitopaz(m): 7:00am On Nov 14, 2018
princfred:

It's not a matter of blacks here. It's Islam. ISIs were not mainly blacks but Islamist and white. Before we know nah you go say na America cos am. Everything and anything but Islam. Why is it soo hard for you Muslims to admits the overwhelming violence in your religion but as always seek to deflect, decieve downplay it and project (accuse) others of it as if that nullifies yours. Then still have the guts to demand love? While you show none or have nothing against yours showing none. Are you guys not demons with and manifesting all of these heinous combination.

That most pastors are fraudsters and sex maniacs .. Would it be nice to subject all Christians to policies that prevent them from doing something because we all know most chistains are fraudsters and sex maniacs... Would you like to be treated as one just because a few did so?

We don't even know what hate speech is....we don't even know how we hurt ppl trying to say we know better...

You can prove this right or wrong or what ever....in the end you sure would be better off for doing so...cheers
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by princfred(m): 7:17am On Nov 14, 2018
jojotemitopaz:

That most pastors are fraudsters and sex maniacs .. Would it be nice to subject all Christians to policies that prevent them from doing something because we all know most chistains are fraudsters and sex maniacs... Would you like to be treated as one just because a few did so?

We don't even know what hate speech is....we don't even know how we hurt ppl trying to say we know better...

You can prove this right or wrong or what ever....in the end you sure would be better off for doing so...cheers

You Taqiya loving hypocrites call truth speech hate speech but don't condemn your hate crimes which lead to the fact speech you deceptively call hate speech in a heinous quest to ensureyour hate crimes are not talked about so you can do worst.

I guess Abacha, Babaginda, Buhari and Gunduje are Christians with all the fraud and looting they did and ruined the country by establishing islamic culture of corruption as a way of life. I guess Christians are the ones marring 4 wives + many concubine and blowing themselves over the border in a quest for 72 virgins as sex maniac. Ofcouerse what can a Muslim offer if not accuse others of that which you do most. If times is not taken you will accuse Christians of Bokoharam and fulani herdsmen killings. Barbarically inclined, projection, hypocritical,Taqiya demons.
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by princfred(m): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2018
Sterope:
Islam or Culture. Learn to read between the lines. Sod off!

Islamic culture, taqiya peddler.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by missyQween(f): 7:25am On Nov 14, 2018
Akjwyzepal:
religion of hijab how market?

Religion of indecent dressing.
Your market nko ? Onura

BTW.Market is fine except fools like the one that I am replying now that keep disturbing us.
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by planetzoom: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2018
ISLAM.is the problem of the world ,Muhammed was the worst thing to happen to mankind. Remove Islam and the world will have peace

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by VolvoS60(m): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2018
Sterope:
If you want know why, direct your question to the government. You made it sound like it has something to do with Islam against Christianity. You mentioned missionary schools not private and missionary schools. Missionary schools that collected from the public purse! If you want to bring semantics into this, you are on your own. If it is from the public purse, It is damn well my business.

You are the one comparing apples and oranges. The topic was for hijab in schools and you out rightly assumed that as a Muslim and a hijab advocate I am also in support of Sharia law. You didn't ask for my opinion. You should not take offence if don't want to entertain the matter.

I am not in support to Sharia in Nigeria. I am glad you also needed to be informed that introduction of Sharia was more than a poitical gimmick.

^^^^
Oh, now you want me to direct my questions to the government. undecided Now you accuse me of 'bringing semantics into this' (whatever that means). This is what people say when they don't have an argument.

I did not, as you put it, assume that you are "a muslim and a hijab advocate". I do not know your faith and I cannot make those assumptions from behind a keyboard. What I DO know is that you voiced your disapproval at ISI's controversial decision not to allow Islamic headgear for female pupils - a disapproval based on the grounds that as a federally funded institution, ISI has no right to abridge the constitutional rights of its female muslim students, right?

I then squared your hijab advocacy (an advocacy based on the constitutionally guaranteed rights of muslim females) against the unconstitutionality of the hisbah's actions in routinely confiscating and destroying people's legitimately acquired goods - in the same country! Strangely, you have no views to air on this gigantic contradiction - all of a sudden, hijab advocacy and sharia law are unrelated concepts - "apples and oranges" as you so eloquently put it. undecided

I have said all I need to say as clearly and simply as I can. The truth MUST be said, no matter how inconvenient and uncomfortable it may be.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2018
princfred:
Boundaries. I can as well replace Hajib with pants or boxers in the entire gibberish you wrote. . And how will that make sense? Islamist must understand tolerance for common values where they are not the only ones around. .....Boundaries!. School uniform is to make pupils look uniform not religious. Keep your islamic BS to yourself when in civic engagement were general rules are set for everyone. BOUNDARIES.

It shows how low you are in replacing hijab with pants and boxers. This discussion just ended. For your information, those that practice Islam are Muslims not Islamist.
See who is talking tolerance.
Have a lovely day
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2018
princfred:
Sorry Mr non linguistic, that's a flawed expired low IQ induced poor logic as they don't need and shouldn't have to be before insisting on the standard they want. More so, just because everyone else is drinking from the gutter is not a good excuse why one should too.

Well since I don't know who those drinking from gutter are. I don't have any issues.
I hope someday, people would stop having shakes when hijab is mentioned simply because they don't understand it's basis.
Anyways have a lovely time
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by Sterope(f): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2018
Okay, good day!
VolvoS60:

^^^^
Oh, now you want me to direct my questions to the government. undecided Now you accuse me of 'bringing semantics into this' (whatever that means). This is what people say when they don't have an argument.

I did not, as you put it, assume that you are "a muslim and a hijab advocate". I do not know your faith and I cannot make those assumptions from behind a keyboard. What I DO know is that you voiced your disapproval at ISI's controversial decision not to allow Islamic headgear for female pupils - a disapproval based on the grounds that as a federally funded institution, ISI has no right to abridge the constitutional rights of its female muslim students, right?

I then squared your hijab advocacy (an advocacy based on the constitutionally guaranteed rights of muslim females) against the unconstitutionality of the hisbah's actions in routinely confiscating and destroying people's legitimately acquired goods - in the same country! Strangely, you have no views to air on this gigantic contradiction - all of a sudden, hijab advocacy and sharia law are unrelated concepts - "apples and oranges" as you so eloquently put it. undecided

I have said all I need to say as clearly and simply as I can. The truth MUST be said, no matter how inconvenient and uncomfortable it may be.

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2018
jojotemitopaz:

The suit and ties everyone wears is from where again? If you don't wear it properly to defend projects you loose scores, to get job's....why is the tie eprn so tightly in this very hot sun we live in...do Muslims have a problem with wearing suits? Do they mandate it that they must come in their jalabs?

The biggest injustice reeks on this platform...we believe tolerance is asking someone to drop their values even if its for a few hours...nobody would die...than of is for you to overlook their mode of dressing and accept them for who they are...lol who really is intolerant?

*in a sobbing voice*
how does suit and tie, and djalaba and attires relate to the fact that they copied the sultan of sokoto but didn't copy any of our distinguished obas and ooni?

*wails uncontrollably*
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by princfred(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2018
BalogunIdowu:

Well since I don't know who those drinking from gutter are. I don't have any issues.
I hope someday, people would stop having shakes when hijab is mentioned simply because they don't understand it's basis.
Anyways have a lovely time

Nobody gives a flying fvck about hi-anything. The focus is on civic rules for all being obeyed and Islamists not always trying to impose their religious rules against civic rules. Just saying islam should respect and tolerate when in midst of others in a civic settings like others do and not seek to push there BS against others in civic settings.

Drinking from gutter..... is an analogy that people doing a thing or one being the first to do a thing alone is not enough good reason to join. Hope you don't misconstrue that.
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by princfred(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2018
BalogunIdowu:

It shows how low you are in replacing hijab with pants and boxers. This discussion just ended. For your information, those that practice Islam are Muslims not Islamist.
See who is talking tolerance.
Have a lovely day
Hijab is your thing boxers and pants is for another. For some others its wearing masquerade palm fronds, long robes, lion skin, native cap etc. So if everyone "tolerates" everyone's thing without quest for uniformity which civic rules are made for, chaos reigns. Who are you to demean my beloved pants and boxer, native cap, palm fronds or lion skin attire, or long white robe or tell me not to wear them to school while you wear your beloved hijawhatever to? If you want me to tolerate your beloved hijab you must as well be ready to tolerate my beloved pants and boxer, native cap etc. Or set civic rules to ensure uniformities (unless it's a religious institution) as the management did. Aha... I guess my pants and boxers etc offends you but am not allowed to be offended by your hijab. Such egotard entitlement hypocrites
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by Akjwyzepal(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2018
missyQween:

Religion of indecent dressing.
Your market nko ? Onura

BTW.Market is fine except fools like the one that I am replying now that keep disturbing us.
lol. It's obvious wisdom knowledge and understanding raped you and you're still retarded. Continue worshiping your hijab

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by missyQween(f): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2018
Akjwyzepal:
lol. It's obvious wisdom knowledge and understanding raped you and you're still retarded. Continue worshiping your hijab

Lmao.
You are just a big fool.
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2018
princfred:

Nobody gives a flying fvck about hi-anything. The focus is on civic rules for all being obeyed and Islamists not add always trying to impose their religious rule against civic rules. Just saying islam should respect and tolerate when in midst of others in a civic settings like others do and not seek to push there BS against others.

Drinking from gutter..... is an analogy that people doing a thing or one being the first to do a thing alone is not a good reasons to join. Hope you don't misconstrue that.

All the best
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2018
princfred:
Hijab is your thing boxers and pants is for another. Some others its wearing masquerade palm fronds, long robes, lion skin, native cap etc. So if everyone "tolerates" everyone's thing without quest for uniformity which civic rules are made for, chaos reigns. Who are you to demean my beloved pants and boxer, native cap, palm fronds or lion skin attire, or long white robe or tell me not to wear them to school while you wear your beloved hijawhatever to? If you want me to tolerate your beloved hijab you must be ready tolerate my beloved pants and boxer, native cap etc. Aha... I guess my pants and boxers etc offends you but am not allowed to be offended by your hijab. Such egotard entitlement hypocrites

All the best
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by Akjwyzepal(m): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2018
missyQween:

Lmao.
You are just a big fool.
and you're compound fool I feel your pain.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by Inception(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2018
VolvoS60:

^^^^

You are a very smart man. I respect you sir!
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by Inception(m): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2018
Akjwyzepal:

Choi! shocked shocked

Na triple penetration the trio even give am sef grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by Inception(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Issue has been resolved. No wearing of Hijab by ISI female students. An apology was given to the Principal on the issue. Victory for commonsense at last!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by neyobills: 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
BalogunIdowu:

There's us different between choice and commandment...
And It takes someone of such to know a stupid question...

There is also a line between commandments and common sense and only someone without the common sense will reason like u,here is what a sensible country which is majority Muslim did.

Turkey has been a secular state since it was founded by Mustafa Kemal Atatürk in 1923. He introduced the secularization of the state in the Turkish Constitution of 1924, alongside Atatürk's Reforms. Atatürk never forbade the headscarf, but actively discouraged its use in public venues.[1] The headscarf was banned in public institutions because of the 'public clothing regulation' issued after the 1980 coup and began to be implemented in a radical way after the 1997 military memorandum.[2] The ban on the headscarf for public personnel was lifted by the democratization package on 1 October 2013 and with the amendment made in article 5 of the dress code regulation, restrictive provisions were lifted.[3] These were in accordance with the Kemalist Ideology, with a strict appliance of laïcité in the constitution. The issue of the headscarf debate has been very intense and controversial since its ban, along with other prominent religious symbols, in public buildings such as government institutions and public schools, similar to policies in France and Mexico.[4] Turkey is a secular country and over 95% of its people are Muslims.[5] It has resulted in a clash between those favouring the secular principles of the state, such as the Turkish Armed Forces,[6] and religious conservatives, including some Islamists.
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
neyobills:

There is also a line between commandments and common sense and only someone without the common sense will reason like u,here is what a sensible country which is majority Muslim did.

Turkey has been a secular state since it was founded by Mustafa Kemal Atatürk in 1923. He introduced the secularization of the state in the Turkish Constitution of 1924, alongside Atatürk's Reforms. Atatürk never forbade the headscarf, but actively discouraged its use in public venues.[1] The headscarf was banned in public institutions because of the 'public clothing regulation' issued after the 1980 coup and began to be implemented in a radical way after the 1997 military memorandum.[2] The ban on the headscarf for public personnel was lifted by the democratization package on 1 October 2013 and with the amendment made in article 5 of the dress code regulation, restrictive provisions were lifted.[3] These were in accordance with the Kemalist Ideology, with a strict appliance of laïcité in the constitution. The issue of the headscarf debate has been very intense and controversial since its ban, along with other prominent religious symbols, in public buildings such as government institutions and public schools, similar to policies in France and Mexico.[4] Turkey is a secular country and over 95% of its people are Muslims.[5] It has resulted in a clash between those favouring the secular principles of the state, such as the Turkish Armed Forces,[6] and religious conservatives, including some Islamists.

Thank you for the information...
Being a Muslim nation or majority hasn't qualified any country to be 100% in obedience to all Islamic ethics

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by diadem10: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Demmzy15:
See this animalistic bigoted Yoruba Christian, right from the onset Yoruba Christians have always named themselves with Christian and western names. The likes of Samuel Ajayi Crowther, Johnson and many other early Yoruba Christians. Muslims on the other hand didn't even bear Muslim names until recently, you're very stupid. I've been noticing you but I've been keeping my calm, just continue with your rubbish.

**slaps his disfigured akpu molded head** angry
Who among the SW governors has Rauf in his name?
Forget Ajayi crowther, he was carted away as a slave. He couldn't even remember his hometown when he returned and I'm quite sure the Ajayi name is his name, not surname. Hence no one can blame him for christening himself with other names accustomed to his master nation unlike the muslims we have in the SW who have sold their heritage for a plate of soup. I can swear I had no muslim classmate with a Yoruba name. Yeye.
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by Demmzy15(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2018
diadem10:

Forget Ajayi crowther, he was carted away as a slave. He couldn't even remember his hometown when he returned and I'm quite sure the Ajayi name is his name, not surname. Hence no one can blame him for christening himself with other names accustomed to his master nation unlike the muslims we have in the SW who have sold their heritage for a plate of soup. I can swear I had no muslim classmate with a Yoruba name. Yeye.
See this ipob criminal, Herbert Macauley is also a slave bah? Peter Ayodele Fayose is a slave too? JFK is a slave too? You Yoruba Christians are pathetic losers, I pity your stinking life. Continue with this bigotry, animal!
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by Demmzy15(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2018
diadem10:

Despicable liar, so those that wrote on Ajayi Crowther's shoved all the stories about his origins from their arse? How about Herbert Macauley, does that sound Yoruba to you? Imagine complaining about the names of people, what's your business? You are a certified bigot and it's officially confirmed you're a Yoruba Christian with potor origin. As a hypocritical animal that you're, you forgot to mention other Yoruba Muslim governors and leaders like Ajibola Ajimobi, Amosun, Femi Gbajabiamila and Kayode Ogundamisi. Just they watch, the way you'll end would be bad if you continue to harbor this kind of hate.

Animal!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by privaldo: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

Thank you for your contribution. It is level headed but there are some issues with this.

1. The hijab is cultural not religious. There are many Muslims who do not wear the hijab, life has not stopped for them.

2. School uniforms in the south are NOT Christian attire. They are western attire. So dispensation cannot be made for any group.

3. Following (2) above, if we concede to any group, anarchy will follow. Eckankar will want their own dressing, Baptists something different, Orunmila another thing. Even nudists, feminists, men's right activists will want something to suit their ideology.

4. This dressing has existed for more than a century. There is no compelling need for change.

5. There are many Islamic schools in Ibadan where the children can go. They must not stay in this school. Have they never heard of Mission schools ?

6. Nigeria is a SECULAR state. That means no religion is to be given prominence. None. Some people need to be reminded of that.

7. If we concede on dressing, what is next ? Prayer ? Halal meals ? Curriculum ? Segregation by sex ?

8. Islamists are trouble makers worldwide. You may disagree, but the evidence is compelling.

Eckankar does not bother about the dressing of a person as it is purely your choice, eckankar is concerned more about your spiritual life than physical appearance

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) / Davido & Chioma Featured In YABATECH Exam Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.