Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society (3449 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / Hungry Girls Everywhere Just Like Her Backside Sha / All Women Are Sluts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by CodeTemplar: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Martinez39:
You well so?
Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
HardMirror:
I was reading a thread on Nairaland front page today where a guy was complaining about his girlfriend mismanaging N500,000 he gave her for business.

. You make it seem normal that you should take care of her needs.

Guys giving their girlfriends allowances. This is one of the most stvpid things guys do. Why should you place your girlfriend on salary? Why? Is she an orphan? blame we guys for producing the gold diggers we keep complaining about grin grin grin.

i jus tire oo grin grin grin
now that buhari has approved the increment of minimum wage some babes will now nag their boyfriends to also increase their girlfriend weekly,monthly allowance grin grin
Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by HardMirror(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Martinez39:
*yimu* men who are naive and were lucky to "enter" money don't care how much they spend on women. Broke guys can be annoying sha, projecting their anger and frustration after being snubbed by girls on everyone. Nevertheless, what HardMirror typed is true. Girls are human beings and should go and work and relationship is not a career. Broke and entitled girls make my dick shrink. I can't take seriously any girl who thinks the man is meant to provide or keeps asking for money, we are not longer in the old times of patriarchy. Work hard and be independent or commot for road.
you just replied on of the bimbos of this forum. Why do you think no one replied her despite the fact that her comment was supposed to be replied?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by carter009(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Broke ass b***h, always moving from one topic to the other,, go and get a job and stop looking for a guy to scam,, useless thing.
Liliyann:
Another post about ladies from someone that doesn't even have the balls to ask a girl out!!
Awon internet warriors!!
Ain't we just awesome!!
Believe it or not,as long as guys still think with their third leg, they will always be scammed!!
And I will keep saying it as long as am here, real men don't care on how much they spend, only the broke ones weep cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by Ranchhoddas: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

AGREE WITH ME OR NOT MADAM SAFF, IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU'RE A BITTER MAN-HATTER IN ANGUISH, CAPABLE OF WIPING OUT THE ENTIRE MALE SPECIE IF WE LOSE GUARD.

I THANK GOD THAT YOUR STRENGTH IS ONLY POTENT ON THE PAGES OF A FEW SECTIONS ON THIS FORUM.
IF WOMEN LIKE YOU WERE CAPABLE OF CARRYING MEGAPHONES AND ORGANIZING STREET MARCHES IN THE NAME OF ANGER AND HATRED I BELIEVE MOST GIRLS WILL HEAR YOUR GOSPEL AND JOIN YOUR EVIL CRUSADE.

WORSE IS IN THE CASE THAT YOU'RE GIVEN ACTUAL WEAPONS.. IT WON'T TAKE YOU A WEEK TO ANNIHILATE ALL THE MEN ON THE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH.

I'LL ALWAYS DISAGREE WITH YOUR NEGATIVE POSTS ABOUT MEN AND THE NICE WOMEN WHO LOVE AND RESPECT MEN.

IN FACT, I DISAGREE THAT YOU AGREE WITH ME

AWAY WITH YOUR TOXICITY.
Hahahahahhaha...

I like how you put that lady in her place. I'm sure in her deluded mind, she counts herself among the "better quality women".

What you gave her is what the Yorubas call "owo".

6 Likes

Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by HardMirror(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Hahahahahhaha...

I like how you put that lady in her place. I'm sure in her deluded mind, she counts herself among the "better quality women".

What you gave her is what the Yoruba's call "owo".
Lobatan! See finishing, why u guys so bad like this? She offend u?
Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by Saff(f): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Oh shut up which place did he put me in lol? I even laughed when I read his post, nothing ever phases me on this website ahbeg go and sit down, goat head.
Ranchhoddas:
Hahahahahhaha...

What you gave her is what the Yoruba's call "owo".

6 Likes

Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by HardMirror(m): 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
Oh shut up which place did he put me in lol? I even laughed when I read his post, nothing ever phases me on this website ahbeg go and sit down, goat head.
you mean isiewu? undecided grin
Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by Ranchhoddas: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
Yet you did not allow me to even modify my comment before hurriedly responding.

And errmm... The word you are you are looking for is "fazes".

7 Likes

Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
That was how I brought out money to assist with the groceries we bought at the mall, you peeps should have seen how he pushed the money away and b like "I gat this covered".

Anyways men taking charge has always been and will continue to be.
Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I LAUGH WHEN I HEAR MEN CALL WOMEN DUMB, STUPID, CHEAP, AND FISH BRAINS. IT'S ACTUALLY MORE PAINFUL THAN FUNNY WHEN YOU DO THE ANALYSIS.

"WOMEN ARE VERY DUMB FISH BRAINS" BUT THEY MANAGE TO MANIPULATE THE EVER WISE MEN TO WORSHIP THEM, LICK THEM, PAY THEIR BILLS, GIVE UP OPPORTUNITIES FOR THEM, DIE FOR THEM, TAKE CARE OF THEIR SIBLINGS AND FAMILY AND DO THE MOST EXTREMELY STUPID THINGS JUST TO WIN A TICKET THAT'LL ENABLE HIM TRAVEL TO HER GENITAL DESTINATION WITH LESS STRESS... WHILE GETTING ALMOST NOTHING ELSE FROM THE WOMAN.

WOMEN ARE CHEAP, SAYS THE BROTHEL KING WHO LIVES ALL HIS LIFE IN BARS, CLUBS, AND ONLINE HOOKUP SITES LOOKING FOR WOMEN TO TAKE HOME AND "PAY MONEY" AFTER HE MAKES THEM CÙM.

WOMEN ARE LEECHES, TOO DEMANDING.. SAYS THE MAN WHO CAN'T SPEND A MONTH WITHOUT A RELATIONSHIP. FROM ONE GIRL TO ANOTHER HE GOES, JUST BECAUSE OF THE URGE TO BUST A NUT... HE LOOSES TIME, ENERGY, MONEY, AND SO ON... BUT THINKS IT IS WOMEN THAT ARE LOSING.

YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP WHERE YOU BEAR ALL THE EMOTIONAL, FINANCIAL AND SOCIAL BURDEN.
A DAY YOU DON'T CALL OR TEXT, OR MAKE PLANS IS A DAY THE RELATIONSHIP IS ON EMPTY BATTERY BECAUSE THE WOMAN DOES NOTHING BUT PICK YOUR CALLS, REPLY YOUR LENGTHY TEXTS WITH SINGLE ALPHABETS, AND PARTICIPATES IN THE RELATIONSHIP ONLY BY BEING PRESENT DURING SEX IN THE FORM OF DRY DEAD WOOD.... WHILE YOU SLAVE YOUR WHOLE LIFE AWAY TRYING TO PLEASE HER AND KEEP HER AWAY FROM OTHER MEN WILLING TO WORSHIP AND SERVE HER.

ABEG WHO IS THE REAL FOOL HERE? cheesy
God bless you Bro grin

1 Like

Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by Saff(f): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
I have nothing better to do with my time tbh that’s why you got a response. Count yourself lucky idiot

Whatever the fuckkk I typed, I hope the message sunk into your skull, you destined penniless bastard. Mr Spelling wretched bee, vamooosee jare.
Ranchhoddas:
Yet you did not allow me to even modify my comment before hurriedly responding.

And errmm... The word you are you are looking for is "fazes".

4 Likes

Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
I love this thread, I love the comments on it too. Here is a gathering of real men which excludes the presence of an attention seeking deluded 18th Don. grin

The real Men have spoken, let the wise read and understand smiley
Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by Remijuice: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
I have nothing better to do with my time tbh that’s why you got a response. Count yourself lucky idiot

Whatever the fuckkk I typed, I hope the message sunk into your skull, you destined penniless bastard. Mr Spelling wretched bee, vamooosee jare.
Nawa oo!
Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by Ranchhoddas: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:

E pain am
grin

Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by Saff(f): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Not at all. I just need to school you, don’t be typing rubbish with insults in my mentions little boy. As long as you know that, we cool. Capish?
Ranchhoddas:
E pain am
grin
Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
LOL I don't even know what to type
Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by pansophist(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I LAUGH WHEN I HEAR MEN CALL WOMEN DUMB, STUPID, CHEAP, AND FISH BRAINS. IT'S ACTUALLY MORE PAINFUL THAN FUNNY WHEN YOU DO THE ANALYSIS.

"WOMEN ARE VERY DUMB FISH BRAINS" BUT THEY MANAGE TO MANIPULATE THE EVER WISE MEN TO WORSHIP THEM, LICK THEM, PAY THEIR BILLS, GIVE UP OPPORTUNITIES FOR THEM, DIE FOR THEM, TAKE CARE OF THEIR SIBLINGS AND FAMILY AND DO THE MOST EXTREMELY STUPID THINGS JUST TO WIN A TICKET THAT'LL ENABLE HIM TRAVEL TO HER GENITAL DESTINATION WITH LESS STRESS... WHILE GETTING ALMOST NOTHING ELSE FROM THE WOMAN.

WOMEN ARE CHEAP, SAYS THE BROTHEL KING WHO LIVES ALL HIS LIFE IN BARS, CLUBS, AND ONLINE HOOKUP SITES LOOKING FOR WOMEN TO TAKE HOME AND "PAY MONEY" AFTER HE MAKES THEM CÙM.

WOMEN ARE LEECHES, TOO DEMANDING.. SAYS THE MAN WHO CAN'T SPEND A MONTH WITHOUT A RELATIONSHIP. FROM ONE GIRL TO ANOTHER HE GOES, JUST BECAUSE OF THE URGE TO BUST A NUT... HE LOOSES TIME, ENERGY, MONEY, AND SO ON... BUT THINKS IT IS WOMEN THAT ARE LOSING.

YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP WHERE YOU BEAR ALL THE EMOTIONAL, FINANCIAL AND SOCIAL BURDEN.
A DAY YOU DON'T CALL OR TEXT, OR MAKE PLANS IS A DAY THE RELATIONSHIP IS ON EMPTY BATTERY BECAUSE THE WOMAN DOES NOTHING BUT PICK YOUR CALLS, REPLY YOUR LENGTHY TEXTS WITH SINGLE ALPHABETS, AND PARTICIPATES IN THE RELATIONSHIP ONLY BY BEING PRESENT DURING SEX IN THE FORM OF DRY DEAD WOOD.... WHILE YOU SLAVE YOUR WHOLE LIFE AWAY TRYING TO PLEASE HER AND KEEP HER AWAY FROM OTHER MEN WILLING TO WORSHIP AND SERVE HER.

Your analysis reminds me about a book I read called "the myth of male power". It goes deeply in theory addressing what you've written.

On a different note, men and women see reality differently. The day most men will be able to see themselves from the eyes of the female, then they will realize they've been fooled all along.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by Ranchhoddas: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
Not at all. I just need to school you, don’t be typing rubbish with insults in my mentions little boy. As long as you know that, we cool. Capish?
You talk too much. I can see you want to have the last word.
Well here's your chance!
Take it!
I won't respond again.
So take your best shot!
Au revoir!

Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by Saff(f): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You talk too much. I can see you want to have the last word.
Well here's your chance!
Take it!
I won't respond again.
So take your best shot!
Au revoir!
Dueces
Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
Those two couples above me grin grin

Guy: honey, you want to sleep now? you may end the call

Lady: No you end the call

Guy: No baby you hang up

Lady: No , do it.

....... grin

1 Like

Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by kkins25(m): 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Hahahah hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hahahahah...you really got me cracking.. But i have learnt alot from the above.. Nd completely agree..

1 Like

Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by Ayobami7(m): 7:04am On Nov 13, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by 1Sharon(f): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
pansophist:

Your analysis reminds me about a book I read called "the myth of male power". It goes deeply in theory addressing what you've written.

On a different note, men and women see reality differently. The day most men will be able to see themselves from the eyes of the female, then they will realize they've been fooled all along.

Elaborate
Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by havilla(f): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
Pls where are these guys that lavish money on girls?? I’ve never met one only read about them on this platform
Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by HardMirror(m): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
havilla:
Pls where are these guys that lavish money on girls?? I’ve never met one only read about them on this platform
if you have never had a guy lavish money on you with the way guys are foolish with spending, then you need to check yourself.

Perhaps you are very ugly and un cultured

By the way. I dont live that kind of life any more and i dont give a damn if anyone calls me broke ass.

1 Like

Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
SantiRAMBO:

All this long story just to gain favour from girls and probably a few likes.... I de shame for you
Your type of guys are slaved mentally and emotionally

He said the truth and directed it to guys now. I don't think he said it to gain favor from girls. I actually learnt from his post.

2 Likes

Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I endorse this message and I adopt your reasoning as mine. God bless you.

Guys just have to take time to recollect themselves. I used to place premium on sex too until a few weeks ago when I realised I can do without women while enjoying myself. I take myself out to eat sharwarma at night while using a cool bottle of legend to step down when I am stressed from work. This is derived from the money I would have used to buy some scrawny pussy. Due to the amount of pussy I have fvcked, when I see our Nigerian girls doing shakara, I don't even take a 2nd glance at them because I know they are all the same. All they know is that a man must work hard and provide for them because they have a pussy. Is pussy food? The moment I realised that pussies I was fvcking could kill me, i tuned my attention away from sex or women.

For guys out there, there are so many things you can do with your life other than making women your mental point of origin. You can always buy good books to read or take yourself out every evening. Take good care of yourself with your money. Women are now very toxic in Nigeria and you can do without them. It is nearly a month that I have had sex now and I am perfectly fine. I have not even thought about going to xvideos.com to relieve myself. It is time for young men to know that other than women, we can have fun on our own. If we don't defang these girls now, things will get much worse 2 years down the line. Sex diminishes a man and does not exalt him. Desist from placing women on a pedestal. They are actually beneath men.

A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society by mikeget804: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
HardMirror:
if you have never had a guy lavish money on you with the way guys are foolish with spending, then you need to check yourself.

By the way. I dont live that kind of life any more and i dont give a damn if anyone calls me broke ass.

Guy, u wicked ooh. y u give d girl this kind mouth?

lol

u sure say u go make heaven!
HardMirror:

lol

HardMirror:

lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Guy On Facebook Shows Off Sex Pictures (how He Spent His Weekend) PICS / This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). / Nigerian Man In Singlet Pursues Keke Carrying His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.