Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? (24939 Views)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by blacksam01: 2:40pm On May 18, 2023
in the last 2 month in my quest to get a wife... I encountered 7 single moms all working and beautiful...i was alarmed at the rate of the singlemomship..

many of them i deduced followed money of guyz and got stuck. For many also, it was supposed to b a good marriage but the guyz fell out of love.funny enough, all claimed to be properly married before....

so i ask, as this rising status continue in our society who among the male or female are reallyi fueling the Epidemic

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Fahvvy: 2:51pm On May 18, 2023
This shouldn't even be a question sef undecided...

Women are 99% to blame for the rise in single mothers undecided...

Who choose to spread their legs like rumor? Women undecided...

Who choose to sleep with irresponsible men? Women undecided...

Who choose to sleep around without protection? undecided...

Who choose not to take "after pills" after nacking raw? Women undecided...

There are very many ways a woman can prevent pregnancy, but she choose not to take advantage of any undecided...

So if she becomes a single mother, then she has only herself to blame undecided...

"It's her body, her choice" remember? undecided...

The remaining 1% are reserved for women who lost their husbands due to unfortunate circumstances undecided...

331 Likes 26 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by eddynaira125: 2:52pm On May 18, 2023
I don't want to call names, but we can point to a gender that is filled with unstable Emotions

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by KidDarkness(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2023
It takes two to tango so both the men and women are to blame

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by nicerod(m): 3:04pm On May 18, 2023
grin grin

Ladies with little I have seen o

You know he doesn't have a means of livelihood u got preg you are to be blamed o because of small small change he's giving u.

Social media influence, they want to practice what they see on tv/ Instagram and Facebook.

They don't know the pain .

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Jennyclay(f): 3:15pm On May 18, 2023
Men are to be blame and that’s the truth.

You demonic men would appear as a saint, deceiving ladies into marriage with your useless mouth, then disappear into thin air once you heard she’s pregnant undecided.
Well, the good news is that we are wiser now and you men can’t deceive us anymore!!!

You nonsense men should learn to keep to promises and take up responsibilities.

It shall not be well with all promise and fail men
It shall not be well with all stingy ko ko men.

Honestly God will destroy you nonsense men!!

36 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:28pm On May 18, 2023
blacksam01:
in the last 2 month in my quest to get a wife... I encountered 7 single moms all working and beautiful...i was alarmed at the rate of the singlemomship..

many of them i deduced followed money of guyz and got stuck. For many also, it was supposed to b a good marriage but the guyz fell out of love.funny enough, all claimed to be properly married before....

so i ask, as this rising status continue in our society who among the male or female are reallyi fueling the Epidemic

they are BOTH TO BLAME.
- if there was NO WOMAN ready/willing to open their legs unprotected while not being married, then the above wouldnt happen.
- if there was NO MAN ready/willing to have unprotected sex while not being married, then the above wouldnt happen.

but then again, being a babymama/babydaddy isnt viewed as a bad thing today, thus why so many people would rather become one than get married. marriage is hard, babymama/daddy is EASY!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by LivingSage: 3:42pm On May 18, 2023
grin
Jennifer, you're bitter.
Hope you're aware
Jennyclay:
Men are to be blame and that’s the truth.

You demonic men would appear as a saint, deceiving ladies into marriage with your useless mouth, then disappear into thin air once you heard she’s pregnant undecided

You nonsense men should learn to keep to promises and take up responsibilities.

It shall not be well with all promise and fail men
It shall not be well with all stingy ko ko men.

Honestly God will destroy you nonsense men!!

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Alvelt14(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2023
The blame is 100% on the female, they literally controls who come to this world.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Ireportlive: 4:05pm On May 18, 2023
Stupid parenting

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by fasho01(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2023
Both which can be attributed to the times that we're in. Commitment, perseverance, patience and most importantly love, is mo more existent cry

What we have now is hook ups and one night stands undecided

11 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by finallybusy: 4:05pm On May 18, 2023
Making front page once a month for three months now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2023
I don't know bruhh
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Femisol(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2023
They will now be looking for a mumu boy, simp, illiterate or money miss road to marry them and be taking care of someone else’s child .

I pity any foolish guy in this 21st century!!!!

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by OboOlora(f): 4:05pm On May 18, 2023
Women are to blame 300%
We only pretend, we are Hot beeches and don’t want any responsibility
We just want a man to get us pregnant and be paying child support😁

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by GreatAchiever1: 4:06pm On May 18, 2023
Both, afterall it takes two to tango

3 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by FalseProphet1(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2023
Poverty is to blame. Cos most of the sex girls have these days are transactional. Money for hand, back for ground. Meaning if we have a working system in Nigeria, most girls wouldn't succumb to sex so easily in order to survive.

This I have seen.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Paracetamol01: 4:06pm On May 18, 2023
Ladies

2 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Gamesmart: 4:06pm On May 18, 2023
WOMEN!

They decide who they choose to talk to and open their legs for.

They like a bit of danger, and (as they say) a guy that is exciting and has a "bit of an edge", when they are young and beautiful. They do not like plain, predictable and reliable guys because they find them "boring".

Don't ever fall for their excuses when it blows up in their face. They are very skilled at finding a narrative of being the victim, instead of taking accountability for their own decisions and choices.

The only acceptable excuses for being a single mother are:

1. She is widowed or he is in a mental asylum (after he developed this later).

2. She was below average or ugly all her life. Yes, girls like this cannot compete and they try to get any man as soon as they can (which is sensible decision by her). If you are not into looks, but instead personality, you can forgive them for their decision.

As for a girl that was once average or, worse still, very fine, if those two excuses above do not apply to her, it is purely her fault and she is no victim. They freely fuucked up their own lives!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by zolajpower: 4:06pm On May 18, 2023
angry
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Ombudsman1: 4:06pm On May 18, 2023
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Jestin: 4:06pm On May 18, 2023
Na pricck abd tooto dey make pikin so both parties should be blamed

7 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by obawinner(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2023
I think it's a shared fault but the majority of the fault goes to the female folk.
They always choose emotions over logic, they prefer to fall in love and fúck with a guy who love bombs them than a guy who compassionately loves them patiently, they set the parameter of who fúck them so low.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by GodPrince: 4:07pm On May 18, 2023
Nigeria girls with their smelly Toto, them go dey form say dey no like sex and na them like an pas. konji want kill them na cause single moms everywhere,naso many of them be for this forum they scratch and finger their smelling pussies Everytime dey find who go fhuck them get belle that's why I don't chat or reply to Nigeria girls messages or even shake them because their hands dey always smell pussy and them want use the hand type message to me or stretch am to shake me. Useless Nigeria girls, smelling sex starved sex craving idiots.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Daniel058(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2023
Wahala everywhere

3 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Saladdin: 4:07pm On May 18, 2023
Both are to blame, but women share a larger portion of the blame. The policy should be no wedding, no sex. Some girls also believe that by intentionally getting pregnant, they will tie a man down.

Wakeup call to you, most men especially rich men leave them to their misfortune when that happens.

No matter how woke today's Nigeria is, single mothers are usually classified as 'used goods', and they'll continue to be smashed, with some luckily tying the knot. What a sad way to live.

To men, intentionally getting a lady pregnant and abandoning her is a bad way to live. Most come to regret it though and the situation at the time may be irreversible.

Sex comes with a whole lot of consequences Both immediate and long-term, long after the fleeting pleasure has been forgotten.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by saasala(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2023
The two.

Many of you fools will choose to blame only the woman forgetting that they are emotional creatures. You took advantage of their emotions, showed them some fake love, she fell sincerely in love with you and probably pressured her into sex without using protection. She got pregnant and you disappeard.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by ILikeYou: 4:07pm On May 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by Dogalmighty17: 4:07pm On May 18, 2023
You see that clay thing up there. It is women with such toxic nature that make men flee. Single mothers except in rare situations are actually toxic with serious character issues. No man should be blamed when he abandons them.

36 Likes

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by HealthKelvin: 4:07pm On May 18, 2023
A relationship is bound to fail when any or both of the partners no longer offers what glued them together in the peak of their affair.

The guy start offering vision, support, romance, money and excess money but after childbirth, they become chairman of #StingyMenAssociationOfNigeria, Mike Tyson, or photocopy of their former selves.

The ladies offers romance, loyalty, friendship, financial support, intellectual ideas, homeliness and many more but after child birth; them turn jezebel.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? by BlackyOne: 4:08pm On May 18, 2023
Ladies

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship / My Best Ex / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.