Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Gay Men Have Good Intentions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Men Have Good Intentions (1193 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor / Men With Good Intentions Are Boring-lady Opines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Men Have Good Intentions by Boxer007(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Where is the love?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
I'm sorry to be the one to break it down unto thee. Gay people are an abomination!

7 Likes

Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by Saff(f): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
What good intentions?
Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
Op leave us alone..... With this your gay stuff

3 Likes

Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by Shelumiel: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
I wonder how people can leave the natural use of the woman and embrace what is shameful
Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by Boxer007(m): 7:50am On Nov 15, 2018
plavic:
I'm sorry to be the one to break it down unto thee. Gay people are an abomination!

I will kiss your rubber lips sir. You need a hug
Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by TMKsouth: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2018
plavic:

THINK ABOUT IT. What have gay people done to you to deserve your hate?

Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by TMKsouth: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2018
Shelumiel:
I wonder how people can leave the natural use of the woman and embrace what is shameful

Biology?

Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by kinkybabie11(f): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Boxer007:

I will kiss your rubber lips sir. You need a hug
hmmm...nawa o
Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by pryme(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2018
TMKsouth:

THINK ABOUT IT. What have gay people done to you to deserve your hate?

Simple,
Changing the natural order of things.

Making our mothers look like a mistake.

Making the human race go extinct.

Making women irrelevant.

You guys don't deserve to exist, you should be in hiding, cos if I had my way I would see to it that you all walk around without a dick, and your asssholes sealed up with concrete.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by Boxer007(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2018
kinkybabie11:

hmmm...nawa o

Are you jelos? I can take your man if/ when i want
Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by TMKsouth: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2018
pryme:

Simple,
Changing the natural order of things.

Making our mothers look like a mistake.

Making women irrelevant.

You guys don't deserve to exist, you should be in hiding, cos if I had my way I would see to it that you all walk around without a dick, and your asssholes sealed up with concrete.

U propably judgemental while lusting after underage girls you pussy-breath. You know your own deepest darkest thoughts regarding women & what you would like to do to them. Your evil fantasies come nowhere close to the homosexuality you condemn.

You straight bastards demean, rape, harass & kill women on an hourly basis. The same women you claim to love.

Gay men & women are a class above your hypocritical lot.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by pryme(m): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2018
TMKsouth:

You probably lust after underage girls you pussy-breath. And see nothing wrong with it. Seek education.

You must be product from a stored up sack of shiit, biology is education, something your priick licking brain can't figure out how homosexuality defies it.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by TMKsouth: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2018
pryme:

You must be product from a stored up sack of shiit, biology is education, something your priick licking brain can't figure out how homosexuality defies it.

Gays suck dick everyday & the sun still rises. Your religion fooled you. Think of that next time you buy a prostitute or Bleep a chick you met in the club Mr Holier Than Thou.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by pryme(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2018
TMKsouth:

Gays suck dick everyday & the sun still rises. Your religion fooled you. Think of that next time you buy a prostitute or Bleep a chick you met in the club Mr Holier Than Thou.

Oh I would rather Bleep countless prostitutes than to to stick my dick up another man's asss, if this summation hurts your feelings so badly you can go to hell and take up residence there, that's where you belong in this state.

This will be the last time am trading words with a priick licking male.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by TMKsouth: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2018
pryme:

Oh I would rather Bleep countless prostitutes than to to stick my dick up another man's asss, if this summation hurts your feelings so badly you can go to hell and take up residence there, that's where you belong in this state.

This will be the last time am trading words with a priick licking male.

No one asked u to f*** a guy. U are making this about u & it's not about u. It's about LGBT people being afforded their human rights. U think gay guys are after u but you are probably one ugly motherfucker! Your soul at least is one big cesspool of shit - you've proven it.

Ever heard the line "Ugly people do ugly things"? That's u. Im also done with u. Go scratch your itchy STD infested balls.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by TMKsouth: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2018
[quote author=pryme post=73918457]

Wow, the the world is gonna go extinct because of the less than 8 percent of the global LGBT community.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by kinkybabie11(f): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
Boxer007:

Are you jelos? I can take your man if/ when i want
lol,i'm sorry sir...please forgive me

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by Lucifer66(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
kinkybabie11:

With that ass, You could take a man's soul.
You need a taste of dark side Gurl.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by mujahid777(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
God hates gays hence I hate them
Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by Boxer007(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
kinkybabie11:

Apology accepted. Please can i sleep with you twice to help me stop being gay?

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by DMerciful(m): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
Homosexuality is banned in Nigeria!
TMKsouth:

No one asked u to f*** a guy. U are making this about u & it's not about u. It's about LGBT people being afforded their human rights. U think gay guys are after u but you are probably one ugly motherfucker! Your soul at least is one big cesspool of shit - you've proven it.

Ever heard the line "Ugly people do ugly things"? That's u. Im also done with u. Go scratch your itchy STD infested balls.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by DMerciful(m): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
Pretty black girl...So fine!
kinkybabie11:

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Have Good Intentions by Rawmalik: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
Boxer007:

Apology accepted. Please can i sleep with you twice to help me stop being gay?
I knew you ain't really gay from the onset. You're trying too hard, gays don't.

(1) (Reply)

South African 'pantless Dancer' Goes Underwear-free And Exposes Her Kpomo / Are You Going To Their Wedding? / Who Is The Most Popular Mod On Nairaland???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.