Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Who Is The Most Popular Mod On Nairaland??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Popular Mod On Nairaland??? (1197 Views)

What Is The Most Popular Dog Name In Nigeria? / I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) / My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Popular Mod On Nairaland??? by Hisduchess(f): 7:26am On May 05, 2019
I'll say that its lalasticlala.that's the first mod's name that u ll hear immediately you enter any thread here on Nairaland.snake gists,tonto gist,Regina gist and other weird gist lala must be mentioned up and down.

BTW seun should go and marry his love tonto Dikeh,so that she go rest with this her plenty yeye dramas.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Mod On Nairaland??? by Nobody: 7:31am On May 05, 2019
Meaningless post

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Mod On Nairaland??? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:31am On May 05, 2019
no other mod on nairaland can drag it with lalasnakelala.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Mod On Nairaland??? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2019
Hisduchess:

I'll say that its lalasticlala.that's the first mod's name that u ll hear immediately you enter any thread here on Nairaland.snake gists,tonto gist,Regina gist and other weird gist lala must be mentioned up and down.

BTW seun should go and marry his love tonto Dikeh,so that she go rest with this her plenty yeye dramas.
indeed oga seun and tonto dike would make a good couple.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Mod On Nairaland??? by SafetyFirst(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2019
The Snake master.
If you know, you know.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Mod On Nairaland??? by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
indeed oga seun and tonto dike would make a good couple.
This goes to show that,una no like Oga Seun at all grin grin How una go want make him marry mad woman by name ToTo Decay?
I no go wish my enemy that kind thing sef.. grin
Meanwhile for the question: LaLa aka Snake carry first..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Mod On Nairaland??? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:39am On May 05, 2019
All of them are useless cheesy To say that I crave to be banned is an under statement
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Mod On Nairaland??? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
This goes to show that,una no like Oga Seun at all grin grin How una go want make him marry mad woman by name ToTo Decay?
I no go wish my enemy that kind thing sef.. grin
Meanwhile for the question: LaLa aka Snake carry first..... cheesy
Na so mah guy.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Mod On Nairaland??? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
I have a crush on Lalasticlala and mynd44. Dominique is mature. From her comments. tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Mod On Nairaland??? by DenreleDave(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blu03:
I have a crush on Lalasticlala and mynd44.
Dominique is mature. From her comments.
tongue

I thought u deactivated since we didn't welcome U well
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Mod On Nairaland??? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
undecided
DenreleDave:

I thought u deactivated since we didn't welcome U well
i was merely announcing my presence.
Are you a female denrele?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Mod On Nairaland??? by Timileyin1234(m): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
U shu have said most reasonable and I would have gone for dominique
Anyone is free to ban me I don’t so much care

(1) (Reply)

White People Are Attractive But They All Smell Like Wet Dogs. / I Need A Partner / Asap Rocky And Rihanna Reportedly Having Secret Affairs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.