Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,567 members, 7,955,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (65909 Views)

Wike Hosts Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Photos) / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by ImperialYoruba: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2018
danehijan:
probadly they understood that Igbo controls the votes of Lagos who has more votes. Obi is already at rest there. Fayose today is more known within the SW small small states. So it's a calculated attempt. U know AtikObi has won SS, SE, SW, MIDDLE BELT, NORTH EAST already. So don't worry, just advise the statute there to be magnanimous enough to accept defeat because defeat is a constart factor now.

Igbo control Lagos votes but begging to be given posts. Which kind controler you be? Controlers take what they want, not beg for it. Hurry up make sure you put Igbo as Lagos governor my brother.
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by amanikondo: 6:10am On Nov 14, 2018
simplycarro:

5k/month bot grin
1K/month MUNGU
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by lexy2014: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Alzirida:
Wrong pathway
How's that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty / Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.