Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (65660 Views)

Wike Hosts Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Photos) / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Flattino(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
MrImole:

I'm sure you know that this is not correct, you're only being mischievous!
Someone please translate what I typed to Igbo . So this dude can understand it
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by ud4u: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
Victory is certain
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Now that Fayose has finally endorsed Obi, watch how the Yorubas will massively vote for Atiku next year.
In the Yoruba culture, loyalty is real.
EFCC tried by making him (Fayose) a man of integrity and the latest kingmaker in town.
adult
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Sheggy13(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
kanayo76:
Are you not aware that Igbos are the brain behind the present development you are seeing in Lagos, stay there, by the time we Leave, you will know better. Christmas is pre what you are going to experience
Same development they could not replicate in the South East? Infact, Igbos own 99% of Lagos. Satisfied? Some of you just talk anyhow.
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Bla bla bla bla .
Only you will scream “I live in USA, I’ve escaped the shithole bla bla bla”on a thread .
The same you will scream “I will vote out Buhari” on another thread .
Propaganda no dy tire you?
Do you want to vote online?
Nigga aren’t even got no PVC !
Wtf is wrong with you ?
So much for low self esteem . If you like cry your eyes out . Sai Baba till 2023
you mean that okpo leaves in us?
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy
I'll be back by December this year. I have a family to look up to and a nationality (by birth) to be proud of. Any problem with that?
Like I said an earlier, I'll meet him (Buhari) at the poll next year. Not for any social harassment but to intimidate and oust him from Aso Villa. No need of witch hunting me. I've already made up my mind.
with your one vote? Okpo
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by adetayo234: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
Flattino:

Corruption host corruption
Oloriburuku host Oloriburuku
Bigot host bigot .
Pdpigs_ host pdpigs_
Igbos are bastard and terrorists

Buhari is corrupt; even you can't deny it

Amechi is corrupt

Minister of communication is corrupt

Ganduje is proven to be corrupt

Babachir lawal is corrupt.

Even you would have called fayose a saint if he is in APC.

So, how are fayose and Obituary different from any APC politician
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Benekruku(m): 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
kanayo76:
Mouth warrior, you knows better, even without any city like Lagos, we still dictate your economy, we only left the bus stops for your youth, while we occupy Great Alaba international market, trade fair, Ladipo, Idumota MKT etc. Stay there till thy kingdom come.

Look out how disoriented you are. Boasting of occupying slums.

I leave you to expose yourself. So you can't boast of occupying malls but shanties. Am sure you have not been to Lagos.
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
dan3214e:

Because you are the owner of Aso Rock. You are the one who can't vome to Asokoro,let alone Aso Rock fence

He still will not smell the shit in the visitors toilet in aso rock.

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Flattino(m): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
silastemplar:
you mean that okpo leaves in us?
He is living in Nnewi . But always shouting USA on Nairaland cheesy
We know their type
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by SirBunky85(m): 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Now that Fayose has finally endorsed Obi, watch how the Yorubas will massively vote for Atiku next year.
EFCC tried by making him (Fayose) a man of integrity and the latest kingmaker in town.
senseless.someone dat as a sitting governor, couldn't evn deliver his state to his party is now a king maker in d southwest abi?continue in ur delusion
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Nature8(m): 1:08am On Nov 13, 2018
Nice one
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by fortunechy(m): 1:37am On Nov 13, 2018
The two Okwute's (rocks) Okwute ndi Igbo and Okwute ndi Yoruba....
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by IbrahimDamola: 4:51am On Nov 13, 2018
Flattino:

Bla bla bla bla .
Only you will scream “I live in USA, I’ve escaped the shithole bla bla bla”on a thread .
The same you will scream “I will vote out Buhari” on another thread .
Propaganda no dy tire you?
Do you want to vote online?
Nigga aren’t even got no PVC !
Wtf is wrong with you ?
So much for low self esteem . If you like cry your eyes out . Sai Baba till 2023

This one just dey lament for every thread. No go die of Higb B.P. , because Atiku and Obi are already your President and Vice president respectively. You and I can't change that.

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by ImperialYoruba: 5:11am On Nov 13, 2018
Flattino:

Fayose that couldn’t win his own state for his candidate will win the state for people from another region entirely ?
You’re dreamin. In fact . You’re super dreaming

Atiku and PDP are disconnected with SW. Its obvious. Of all people to head a campaign outing in SW they chosed Fayose. That in itself is a verdict of victory in disfavor of Atiku.

The only difference between Fayose and Dino is the different office they occupy. Would they give their campain in NC to Dino?
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 13, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy
I don't have any business with you.
I only have business with your master (Buhari).
I'll meet him at the poll next year. I'll oust and intimidate him with my vote.
You and your vote are inconsequential!!!
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by akinszz: 6:30am On Nov 13, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy
I like you... take your share for the post. It is 5naira per post. Keep it up grin grin

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by wagesofsin: 6:38am On Nov 13, 2018
Flattino:

Bigot host bigot .
Pdpigs_ host pdpigs_
This is definitely a hate speech.May God Forgive you and open your eyes to the difficulties Nigerians are passing through. Obi is not your typical Nigerian Politician, he is one out of the box and will help to reposition our Country.
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Accymanny(m): 6:57am On Nov 13, 2018
Flattino:

Bigot host bigot .
Pdpigs_ host pdpigs_

Even the devil is surprised at your level of hatred. Grow up!
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Accymanny(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2018
CilicMarin:
I can Only See Two idiots of Biafra. angry angry
I guess idiots know and identifies idiots better
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Alepa:

Shut up.
Stop saying nonsense
Bloody online begger that can’t afford ordinary cs fee

thats why you are a kid, go prepare for jamb boy, to God be the glory she delivered successfully fee paid in full
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:16am On Nov 13, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Just like they voted massively for his deputy to succeed him in Ekiti abi....

And the way he supported Tambuwal for PDP presidential ticket and achieved it.
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

With your one vote abi?
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by danehijan: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2018
Igbo own and control Lagos election, any candidate presented by them wins the state. Igbo citizens are fed and state assembly members under constitutuencies in Lagos. Can we say same in Eastern state? U will say it's because Lagos accommodate everyone but it's beyond that. It is simply authoritative rather than inclusiveness in politics.
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by danehijan: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2018
CoolAmbience:

everyone knows what happened in Ekiti. Follow up the tribunal sittings to hear shocking revelations. APC is a disaster to Nigeria that is why God answered our prayers to bring up Obi and Atiku to build and make Nigeria work again..
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Alepa(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2018
NigerDeltan:

thats why you are a kid, go prepare for jamb boy, to God be the glory she delivered successfully fee paid in full
Does any bullshit you type on here change the fact that you’re a bloody online begger?
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by danehijan: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2018
wagesofsin:

This is definitely a hate speech.May God Forgive you and open your eyes to the difficulties Nigerians are passing through. Obi is not your typical Nigerian Politician, he is one out of the box and will help to reposition our Country.
this is sure a frustrated boy.
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by danehijan: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Atiku and PDP are disconnected with SW. Its obvious. Of all people to head a campaign outing in SW they chosed Fayose. That in itself is a verdict of victory in disfavor of Atiku.

The only difference between Fayose and Dino is the different office they occupy. Would they give their campain in NC to Dino?
probadly they understood that Igbo controls the votes of Lagos who has more votes. Obi is already at rest there. Fayose today is more known within the SW small small states. So it's a calculated attempt. U know AtikObi has won SS, SE, SW, MIDDLE BELT, NORTH EAST already. So don't worry, just advise the statute there to be magnanimous enough to accept defeat because defeat is a constart factor now.
Re: Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2018
Thanks for that response. That guy must probably hailed one shattered polygamous family, the way he curses is too terrifying shocked shocked
SolutionMee:

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe / First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.