Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls (3806 Views)

I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy / Why Nl Girls Look Dirty And unkempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
I don't know if it's fear of fine girls [with good skin, color and shape] or inferiority complex, i noticed that i mainly have sexual attraction towards slim, dark and poorly dressed girls.

When in a party, i search for that kind of girl to rock in order to be stimulated. I feel uncomfortable when talking with an 'attractive' girl.

Just be on low cut, pimples on your face, skirt or gown rumpled with little or no flesh and watch me fall. Is this okay?
Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by Homeboiy: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Visit a powerful man of god for deliverance

8 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by Saff(f): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
I like you because you are real with yourself. You know that you are good for nothing, so instead of fishing for what you can’t get, you stay within your means. I like that, there’s nothing wrong with you, keep it up.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
its not normal oo
shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by Uglymugg: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Same here. I hate orderliness. I love chaos.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Na wao.
Wetin I no go read for Nairaland?

4 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by Uglymugg: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
I like you because you are real with yourself. You know that you are good for nothing, so instead of fishing for what you can’t get, you stay within your means. I like that, there’s nothing wrong with you, keep it up.
OP on suicide watch grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
My gee

Na them sure pass.
No Feminism
No pride
Ask them to sit they will
Ask them to open puna na one time
They will cook
They will wash
Their benefits know no bounds

Shout out to my Ibadan ladies... Silifa Alamala, Sade chemist, Sadia elepo. God will bless you all. You guys made my konji manageable. Morufa I for marry you but your baby father was kill me

11 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
op right now grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by habsydiamond(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Op...u need to carry sacrifice ooo.most especially for those that u have offended on nairaland. Wetin me go talk be say ur self esteem is down u need to rebuild it. Try avoiding cheap girls with dirty panties or those wey dey get poo for pants. Upgrade ur game mehn
Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by Lucifer66(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
You need to check those 2 nuts, Something is seriously wrong with you.
Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
You like playing it safe. You fear rejection and this is the reason you go for the cheap girls because your chances are higher with them.

13 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by OriginalKogiboy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Uglymugg:
ur username says it all
Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by Uglymugg: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
OriginalKogiboy:
ur username says it all
Actually it says nothing about what i posted.
Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by Flattino(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
Why are you so frustrated?
Are you a prostitute?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by chinchonglee(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
bros abeg i dey ur back...

p*ssy na p*ssy...u derive d same satisfaction wen u f*ck d so called attractive nd expensive girls...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by babtoundey(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
This is what the Yorubas call ogun idile (battle from the family end)
Let me rush out of here before this thing infect with his lucks.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by benjyyyyy07: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
bignoisemaker:
I don't know if it's fear of fine girls [with good skin, color and shape] or inferiority complex, i noticed that i mainly have sexual attraction towards slim, dark and poorly dressed girls.

When in a party, i search for that kind of girl to rock in order to be stimulated. I feel uncomfortable when talking with an 'attractive' girl.

Just be on low cut, pimples on your face, skirt or gown rumpled with little or no flesh and watch me fall. Is this okay?

Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by mikejegede(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:

Are you trying to encourage him or you're trying to kill is moral.?
Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by Twizzy30(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:

2 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by mikejegede(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Like burna boy said,You no go no if you no go..No matter how fine she is,it wont kill if she says no..just speak with more confidence and you'll see the result..
Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by Stanweezy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
bignoisemaker:

Bro you are dead already, your type can have s3x with mad woman or dead body
Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by operotimi: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
bros abeg go hutsle get money... if you get money your case is settled...na because you poor now naimake you dey think like obiopolo....if you no get money how you wan take manage the fine girl...for now na d dirty smelly unkept girls naim fit you...alaye double your hutsle no time for Yoruba Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by xianah(f): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by carter009(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
ODE
Saff:
Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by Apina(m): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
Never knew people who eat from the waste bins use phones, saying you have a mental disorder outrightly would be too benevolent undecided

@ op, there's nothing wrong in wanting an easy lay, it's not a case of attraction, you simply want sex undecided

4 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
Me I dey attracted to both Average girls and Rich Girls I just want LOVE shikena All this kind talk no get meaning God go handle am The Unchangeable Changer... undecided
Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by Liliyann(f): 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nothing wrong with you!!
You are just sticking to your standards!!!
Being poor ain't a shame but a disease!!!
You berra go and hustle hard and rid yourself of this ridiculous low self esteem!!!
Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by TheTourist: 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Share some of those your IB girls with your guy naa grin shocked

Shibaraba:
My gee

Na them sure pass.
No Feminism
No pride
Ask them to sit they will
Ask them to open puna na one time
They will cook
They will wash
Their benefits know no bounds

Shout out to my Ibadan ladies... Silifa Alamala, Sade chemist, Sadia elepo. God will bless you all. You guys made my konji manageable. Morufa I for marry you but your baby father was kill me
Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by N0favors: 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Uglymugg:
TF! Anyways, try ladygoddiva of Nairaland. She fits your description
Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by Uglymugg: 12:28am On Nov 13, 2018
N0favors:
TF! Anyways, try ladygoddiva of Nairaland. She fits your description
She's deactivated sad
Re: Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls by uvemi(f): 4:11am On Nov 13, 2018
DQ94:
There was a report about a pastor who released a sextape involving him and a lover... It was on Front Page, even.

Well... Here goes: https://www.xvideos.com/video40711727/nigerian_pastor_funking_his_mistress

Why not open your own thread instead of derailing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Car Seat For Sale / Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe / +18: Why Are Men Like This? What Is He Doing In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.