Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) (45645 Views)

Prices Of Cars In Enugu, Nigeria - Cars Are Cheaper In Enugu State / Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) / Made In Nigeria Cars -see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by jirostephen: 8:03am On Nov 13, 2018
made in Nigeria of coupled in Nigeria? lets get the information correct oooo......
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by adetayo234: 8:03am On Nov 13, 2018
ifex370:

Were you there to verify the crash test of the vehicle you're currently riding?

Crash test is a standard for all automobiles
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Newboss(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2018
Yankee101:
This is cool.

Manufacturing in naija will reduce costs including shipping, handling and customs.
Have you seen the price tag on those rides angry

They basically add everything you just mentioned to the price angry
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by flecho: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2018
AutoReportNG:
The just concluded Lagos International Trade Fair is a display of glitz and glamour. From cars to household materials to local goods, Lagos trade fair is one fair Lagosians and International community always look forward to yearly.

The National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC) was at the trade fair and they exhibited some samples of Made-in-Nigeria vehicles by various local assembly plants at the on-going Lagos International Trade Fair holding at Tafawa Balewa Square which was held last week.

The exhibition is part of the intensified commitment of NADDC to promote the patronage of Made-in-Nigeria vehicles and locally produced automotive components and parts.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-LbJvdlh7trI/W-nykhDDHbI/AAAAAAAAV7k/3NIkTiXzZgA9TL3pa0CLlyr6dV43pZ-5QCEwYBhgL/s1600/45510968_1876037319160987_7834653533457612800_n.jpg[/img]

Among vehicles on display at the NADDC stand are assorted brands from Stallion Motors, Dana Motors, Peugeot Automobile Nigeria and Proforce Defense Industry.

A special attraction at the NADDC pavilion is the heavily fortified armoured personnel carrier (APC) being showcased by Proforce. The vehicle is armoured with high caliber ballistic materials that are equally used by internationally acclaimed armour companies in Germany, the United States, Israel among others.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-P5Qk_QHzncM/W-nyj7H1vWI/AAAAAAAAV7c/0qVIW5YtTHwHWLbC5dr1Fg3KW6PUDmw_QCLcBGAs/s1600/45496819_1876037002494352_1629801507417227264_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-z5QyvrspPxw/W-nykD6en1I/AAAAAAAAV7g/eac-2Xc9yPgEBse5vf7sURA66nRu1KcQgCLcBGAs/s1600/45501832_1876036885827697_379263517955457024_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-nZVtWwXzzSg/W-nyli5ynjI/AAAAAAAAV7s/5WCCkzA9VksO3gTgARAQR1F0436rFEafACLcBGAs/s1600/45549852_1876037955827590_8668723976043757568_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-m8NDHDOfSoM/W-nymqfJMWI/AAAAAAAAV74/HEhxJGdZZQ8pRXIqoWZD7SIvnZJl_oQmgCLcBGAs/s1600/45578303_1876036845827701_363149878697656320_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-ShsA_oGqm6E/W-nynVr69rI/AAAAAAAAV8E/MwOip7qAFxoM6qSVCb7NkvJkvpob1YXjgCLcBGAs/s1600/45719595_1876037562494296_8857570453938503680_n.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/11/an-array-of-made-in-nigeria-cars-being.html

Does this vehicles need custom papers
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by affigurl5(f): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2018
WAS ALMOST ASKING TH ESAME QUESTION... FROM THE LOOK, I THINK THEY ARE ASSEMBLED HERE, IN NIGERIA.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Newboss(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2018
Okoyeebo:
They are calling carmakers, you people are mentioning an illiterate fraudster assembling Chinese knockoffs.

Innoson is just using the auto assembly balderdash to cover face, he's into money laundering, fraud and forgery. That's his main business and criminals don't need advert.
I'd never thought of that. angry

Why do you say so? angry
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by MrMcJay(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

U made a strong point here..!

IVM wants the type of support and patronage given to PAN of Kaduna in the 80s should be given to them. But things have changed.
He needs to blow his own marketing trumpet across the globe.
Even our local TV stations don't get ad from him let alone foreign media...

Innoson is an illiterate trader with zero idea of how global businesses are run. Companies set up teams to handle things he's making a mess of.

If you give Innoson money today, he's gonna take that money to China. Nothing to Nigerians in marketing, advertising or anything here. The thing is that large investments are supposed to have trickle effects on the economy but with people like Innoson, investments go OUT.

Government doesn't like doing businesses with people like that especially in a sector that is being nurtured.

Innoson doesn't know this as all the knowledge he has is technical and not managerial.

4 Likes

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Sotland: 8:23am On Nov 13, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Whenever we write about IVM, their supporters use to attack us that we hate them and we are tribalistic, so it's better you just keep quiet and watch from afar.

The management are not ready for business in as much as cars are concerned in Nigeria

If IVM is made for Nigerians allow, trust me the company would have been shut down by now. IVM market is in Africa at large, It is embraced and well used in other africa countries, hence they tend to focus more in those countries then here. Meanwhile Porsche, Lamborghini and a few brand rarely advertise, yet their cars are sold at high prices.

1 Like

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by franchasng: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2018
adetayo234:

Oga, forget your empty useless prayer. The issue is why has he refused to attend auto shows? Why has he refused to advertise or market his products? Why is he waiting on government contracts only? Why is he refusing to release the crash test results of his vehicles?

Even you, will you choose IVM above other brands like Toyota, Hyundai, Volkswagen and so on? Be sincere to yourself.
Yorubas are usually the ones who plant hatred towards Igbos and when Igbos respond, they start to talk nonsense and accuse Igbos of hate.

Just check the page 1 of this thread to page 2, Yorubas derailed the topic from what it was to a bile pouring frustration on Innoson Motors and Igbos in general.

Not every business advertise internationally. You have to have the right manpower and resources to meet up with demand in order for you to start seeking for more patronage.

Innoson is still a small vehicle assembling and manufacturing firm that's still focusing on maintaining their existing customer/supply chain, you don't expect it to advertise and not meet demand, if it happens, same you and your hate-filled brothers will rush here to condemn him and Igbos again.

Innoson started as a small motorcycle spare parts dealer who later started buying condemned motorcycles to butcher and dissemble and sell, and then into parts assembling to produce motorcycle.

Due to his consistency and ingenuity, he started local fabrication of spare parts using local manpower like welders, panel beaters, painters, etc.

Go to Nnewi and see things yourself and stop sitting in Ogbomosho and be spilling thrash with a borrowed mobile phone that you don't even know how it operates.

Go to any typical Igbo family in the east, their preferred course of study is usually mechanical engineering, electrical/electronics engineering, and other craft and related courses while Yorubas usually prefer Law and Accounting.

These things are natural gift.

Innoson imports some semi knock downs and assemble and they also fabricate some parts locally.

When it comes to technology, engineering and fabrication, Igbos are the chair leader in Nigeria.

Go to Ladipo market in Lagos by Isolo. You will see them looking dirty but enjoying their dirty craft and fabrication jobs.

Ladipo is not far from you, go there and see practical engineering and fabrication taking place in its raw form.

Stop hating on Igbos and be pretending to love Hausa-Fulani that don't care about you despite your ass licking an pretence to love them.

If not that they use you to get what they want; political power by using you to divide the south, they don't give a flying fuc*k about you.

Focus on your tribe and yourself and stop hating people who don't care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Newboss(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2018
thepussyking:
Your mate's are making hypersonic weapons, you people are here displaying chineese made car's.
motherfucker's spit on your fucking face.
What are you doing with hypersonic weapons? angry

Let me supply you bombs so that you can be a more sophisticated terrorist angry

The world doesn't need more weapons angry
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Newboss(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2018
DawatNama:
most of these miscreants attacking innoson don't have vehicles to start with and you all are this business savvy but no product can be traced to you.
If you know what innoson is not doing well go and do it and make your own money.
On a faceless forum? angry

Wow, your IQ is heartwarming angry
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by captlag: 8:33am On Nov 13, 2018
Safety bomber reflective jackets for outdoor and cold weather or breezy weather at 15000 each 08038055125

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by adetayo234: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2018
franchasng:
Yorubas are usually the ones who plant hatred towards Igbos and when Igbos respond, they start to talk nonsense and accuse Igbos of hate.

Just check the page 1 of this thread to page 2, Yorubas derailed the topic from what it was to a bile pouring frustration on Innoson Motors and Igbos in general.

Not every business advertise internationally. You have to have the right manpower and resources to meet up with demand in order for you to start seeking for more patronage.

Innoson is still a small vehicle assembling and manufacturing firm that's still focusing on maintaining their existing customer/supply chain, you don't expect it to advertise and not meet demand, if it happens, same you and your hate-filled brothers will rush here to condemn him and Igbos again.

Innoson started as a small motorcycle spare parts dealer who later started buying condemned motorcycles to butcher and dissemble and sell, and then into parts assembling to produce motorcycle.

Due to his consistency and ingenuity, he started local fabrication of spare parts using local manpower like welders, panel beaters, painters, etc.

Go to Nnewi and see things yourself and stop sitting in Ogbomosho and be spilling thrash with a borrowed mobile phone that you don't even know how it operates.

Go to any typical Igbo family in the east, their preferred course of study is usually mechanical engineering, electrical/electronics engineering, and other craft and related courses while Yorubas usually prefer Law and Accounting.

These things are natural gift.

Innoson imports some semi knock downs and assemble and they also fabricate some parts locally.

When it comes to technology, engineering and fabrication, Igbos are the chair leader in Nigeria.

Go to Ladipo market in Lagos by Isolo. You will see them looking dirty but enjoying their dirty craft and fabrication jobs.

Ladipo is not far from you, go there and see practical engineering and fabrication taking place in its raw form.

Stop hating on Igbos and be pretending to love Hausa-Fulani that don't care about you despite your ass licking an pretence to love them.

If not that they use you to get what they want; political power by using you to divide the south, they don't give a flying fuc*k about you.

Focus on your tribe and yourself and stop hating people who don't care.

So, asking questions about why IVM didn't attend auto show is hatred for Igbos? ! Chai. You guys should start using your brains well now. Why do most of you act dumb when discussing tribe-related issues? How are you even sure that those commenting are not from benue state, edo state or northern states? Why are you always quick to blame yorubas? Who is feeding you people with this rubbish? How come your supposed better education hasn't transformed your minds?!

8 Likes

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2018
decatalyst:

He really needs to invest in marketing...brand marketing. I thought by now, he should have sponsored ad on social media and reputable magazines.

I hope he wakes up from slumber soon

The way IVM is running its business, it seems to be a franchise whose right is limited.
By Now indigenous car maker should be doing mortgage for Civil servant.

1 Like

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2018
DawatNama:
most of these miscreants attacking innoson don't have vehicles to start with and you all are this business savvy but no product can be traced to you.
If you know what innoson is not doing well go and do it and make your own money.
Stop sounding foolish, nobody is attacking innoson, we only want them to step up their game,especially in marketing and public perception, if innoson does this u and i would be proud to call them an indigenous nigerian company despite the tribe he comes from or operates in!!!

1 Like

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by marvinsync(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2018
OneCorner:

So dat afonjaz will come and steal our blueprints right?
We are not coming to afonja land. We will rather go to international car shows

I'm Igbo so I say this with honesty
ur very stupid

1 Like

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2018
made in nigeria or assembled in nigeria? this is why nigeria will never grow. the only made in nigeria car is innoson, but you negros will never promote your own. you prefer to promote those slanted eyed people products. op thunder fire you there
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by awoofawoo: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2018
I like that ProFORCE .......Look cold.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by justlikedat: 8:47am On Nov 13, 2018
jirostephen:
made in Nigeria of coupled in Nigeria? lets get the information correct oooo......

I wonder o! there is a difference between made in nigeria and Assembled in Nigeria
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Reference(m): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2018
I don't mind that PROFORCE batmobile. I think I will get one and gut it for a custom rebuild. I hope they sell to civilians.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 13, 2018
Ufedolove:
Please, where's our own indigenous brand, IVM?
But it's not indigenous, it's assembled just like these ones.
Proforce is even more indigenous cos they do their own bodywork. They own the design.

1 Like

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by awoofawoo: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2018
Reference:
I don't mind that PROFORCE batmobile. I think I will get one and gut it for a custom rebuild. I hope they sell to civilians.
you sabi better ride....na to p1mp am finish remain cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by collinsprince: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=AutoReportNG post=72916671]The just concluded Lagos International Trade Fair is a display of glitz and glamour. From cars to household materials to local goods, Lagos trade fair is one fair Lagosians and International community always look forward to yearly.

The National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC) was at the trade fair and they exhibited some samples of Made-in-Nigeria vehicles by various local assembly plants at the on-going Lagos International Trade Fair holding at Tafawa Balewa Square which was held last week.

The exhibition is part of the intensified commitment of NADDC to promote the patronage of Made-in-Nigeria vehicles and locally produced automotive components and parts.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-LbJvdlh7trI/W-nykhDDHbI/AAAAAAAAV7k/3NIkTiXzZgA9TL3pa0CLlyr6dV43pZ-5QCEwYBhgL/s1600/45510968_1876037319160987_7834653533457612800_n.jpg[/img]

Among vehicles on display at the NADDC stand are assorted brands from Stallion Motors, Dana Motors, Peugeot Automobile Nigeria and Proforce Defense Industry.

A special attraction at the NADDC pavilion is the heavily fortified armoured personnel carrier (APC) being showcased by Proforce. The vehicle is armoured with high caliber ballistic materials that are equally used by internationally acclaimed armour companies in Germany, the United States, Israel among others.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-P5Qk_QHzncM/W-nyj7H1vWI/AAAAAAAAV7c/0qVIW5YtTHwHWLbC5dr1Fg3KW6PUDmw_QCLcBGAs/s1600/45496819_1876037002494352_1629801507417227264_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-z5QyvrspPxw/W-nykD6en1I/AAAAAAAAV7g/eac-2Xc9yPgEBse5vf7sURA66nRu1KcQgCLcBGAs/s1600/45501832_1876036885827697_379263517955457024_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-nZVtWwXzzSg/W-nyli5ynjI/AAAAAAAAV7s/5WCCkzA9VksO3gTgARAQR1F0436rFEafACLcBGAs/s1600/45549852_1876037955827590_8668723976043757568_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-m8NDHDOfSoM/W-nymqfJMWI/AAAAAAAAV74/HEhxJGdZZQ8pRXIqoWZD7SIvnZJl_oQmgCLcBGAs/s1600/45578303_1876036845827701_363149878697656320_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-ShsA_oGqm6E/W-nynVr69rI/AAAAAAAAV8E/MwOip7qAFxoM6qSVCb7NkvJkvpob1YXjgCLcBGAs/s1600/45719595_1876037562494296_8857570453938503680_n.jpg[/img] that is why their keep pesecutimg INNOSON COMPANY THIS COUNTRY TRIBALISM GO this nation
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Them no come oo... IVM hardly show up for shows and trade fairs, thats one of the major issues I had with them. ProForce that's into armor vehicles will come and market itself, IVM won't come and expect miracles.

Make I no talk before una go say I am not patriotic but I wish their management can sit up and be more proactive in marketing
Maybe he can't do media marketing because his cars are badge reengineered. It is odd not to market so I'm sure his contract with the Chinese manufacturers doesn't allow it.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2018
olujastro:

Couldn't agree more.

I have said it over and over again that Innoson isn't ready for commercial business yet. No marketing and TV adverts at all!
I wanted to buy IVM 3yrs ago because of my passion to grow Nigerian brands. (I usually first check products in grocery stores and pick Nigerian-made brands ahead of imported ones.)
I couldn't find any information online or on TV about how to buy IVM cars.
I even went as far as pointing it out on IVM's Facebook page last year, hoping to see a change. For where!

I still vividly remember the Izuzu, Bedford and Toyota adverts on TV in the 90s.

The annoying part of everything is how some of our Igbo brothers and friends include this among several unwarranted claims of marginalisation by the federal govt. (Even though this govt has patronised IVM the most - if not the only one)

This political type of reasoning has weakened my threshold several times, but somehow I still manage to accommodate such sentiments and keep it cool.
see English,oga na where you dey lecture ooo,mo kpa wa oo,don't kill us oo,dis your onyinbo is strong oo, with Big Big grammar...
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
made in nigeria or assembled in nigeria? this is why nigeria will never grow. the only made in nigeria car is innoson, but you negros will never promote your own. you prefer to promote those slanted eyed people products. op thunder fire you there
Innosson is not made in Nigeria. It's assembled in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Greatihex(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2018
olujastro:

Couldn't agree more.

I have said it over and over again that Innoson isn't ready for commercial business yet. No marketing and TV adverts at all!
I wanted to buy IVM 3yrs ago because of my passion to grow Nigerian brands. (I usually first check products in grocery stores and pick Nigerian-made brands ahead of imported ones.)
I couldn't find any information online or on TV about how to buy IVM cars.
I even went as far as pointing it out on IVM's Facebook page last year, hoping to see a change. For where!

I still vividly remember the Izuzu, Bedford and Toyota adverts on TV in the 90s.

The annoying part of everything is how some of our Igbo brothers and friends include this among several unwarranted claims of marginalisation by the federal govt. (Even though this govt has patronised IVM the most - if not the only one)

This political type of reasoning has weakened my threshold several times, but somehow I still manage to accommodate such sentiments and keep it cool.
only if you knew. innoson himself has come out to say that his company does not yet have the resources and capacity for batch production of cars. therefore, he produces only on demand. that is why it is marginalisation if the fg will want to provide land for herdsmen to rear their cows and fail to made grants and lands available for manufacturing companies that pay tax and have the potential to be global brands.

1 Like

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by CarGuidNG: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2018
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by decatalyst(m): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

The way IVM is running its business, it seems to be a franchise whose right is limited.
By Now indigenous car maker should be doing mortgage for Civil servant.

Thinking along this lane too.

There is a need to re-direct their acceptability course. Someone quoted me earlier and wrote 'igbo people don't do marketing. Their market/product speak for them'. I took the statement as a bragging attitude that a business that is going to be widely accepted does not need.

Known brands budget and spends substantial sum to advertise their products, so, I was dumbfounded when I read the comment.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by KunAviero(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2018
You get sense my brother, not all these jealous touts here. I'm currently working at Innoson motors. The man is about completing the acquisition of 10 hectares of land in Nnewi stretching to Nnobi which will be used for his factory expansion. Even without much ads,
we cannot satisfy the demand at hand. The workers are currently being overworked. So why make noise that you have what you can't supply? Innoson has been in business for years, you cannot call business tycoons in Nigeria without mentioning his name, and it's people who have nothing to show since their whole lives that know better than him about branding and ad? Nonsense.
Originalsly:

I'm sure IVM knows it needs to advertise and be present at a show as this to promote its products and boost sales. I really believe they presently are selling off what they are able to produce so no need to advertise since they wouldn't be able to meet the demands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by olujastro: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Topmaike007:
see English,oga na where you dey lecture ooo,mo kpa wa oo,don't kill us oo,dis your onyinbo is strong oo, with Big Big grammar...
cheesy
I had to reread my comment and I no find any "big big grammar" there oh.
Ma binu. Next time, ma ko ni ede yoruba pelu pidgin fun e. So gbo? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria / Accident At Car Stunts Show In Kano (Photos) / Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.