Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) (45674 Views)

Prices Of Cars In Enugu, Nigeria - Cars Are Cheaper In Enugu State / Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) / Made In Nigeria Cars -see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by goaldynman(m): 10:06am On Nov 13, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
[s]y'all asking y innosom doesn't market? Like really what there to market?? Isn't pretty obvious it's a mobile coffin? I don't really tink innosom with their low quality that has satisfied no test should be your idea of supporting Nigeria cars. Any good comes from ibos? Name it pls[/s]

Says a low life jobless taut typing from one slummy cave in ogbomoso!!

1 Share

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

The way IVM is running its business, it seems to be a franchise whose right is limited.
By Now indigenous car maker should be doing mortgage for Civil servant.
Its a franchise. It's called badge re engineering. The cars are made by a Chinese company, ZX Autos, and the CKD (completely knocked down parts) imported into Nigeria. Just like Peugeot, Kia and Fords CKD are imported.

Even his logos are made in China. It was discussed in this thread last year.

https://www.nairaland.com/4042621/innoson-ivm-44-carrier-not

Badge reengineering is very legal but the innoson guy is just trying to play on pples intelligence calling it indigenous & his pple are very gullible. This is why I believe he tried to play a smart one with GTB too. Cunny man.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by DenTREND(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2018
Get this sleek ergonomics vertical wireless mouse at a very affordable price....
Pls contact 08035217412 if interested.

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by motherfucker: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2018
thepussyking:
Your mate's are making hypersonic weapons, you people are here displaying chineese made car's.
motherfucker's spit on your fucking face.
Stop mentioning me you bloody irritant angry
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by franchasng: 11:14am On Nov 13, 2018
adetayo234:

So, asking questions about why IVM didn't attend auto show is hatred for Igbos? ! Chai. You guys should start using your brains well now. Why do most of you act dumb when discussing tribe-related issues? How are you even sure that those commenting are not from benue state, edo state or northern states? Why are you always quick to blame yorubas? Who is feeding you people with this rubbish? How come your supposed better education hasn't transformed your minds?!
You are a mad man!!!

Go and read from page 1 to page 2 and see how your useless good for nothing brothers were not only talking about Innoson not attending the auto fair or whatever, but using the opportunity to castigate Igbo people and their business, I repeat you are a mad man!!

You people love trouble a lot and after you cause trouble and Igbos reply you in your hate-filled manner, you turn around to start forming good hypocrites!
MrMcJay:

Innoson is an illiterate trader with zero idea of how global businesses are run. Companies set up teams to handle things he's making a mess of.

If you give Innoson money today, he's gonna take that money to China. Nothing to Nigerians in marketing, advertising or anything here. The thing is that large investments are supposed to have trickle effects on the economy but with people like Innoson, investments go OUT.

Government doesn't like doing businesses with people like that especially in a sector that is being nurtured.

Innoson doesn't know this as all the knowledge he has is technical and not managerial.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by franchasng: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2018
Okoyeebo:
They are calling carmakers, you people are mentioning an illiterate fraudster assembling Chinese knockoffs.

Innoson is just using the auto assembly balderdash to cover face, he's into money laundering, fraud and forgery. That's his main business and criminals don't need advert.
Take it or leave it, madness runs in your family but you may not know until it hits you and you enter market, then people around you will realize how mad you have been all these while.

Leave Igbos out of your useless discussion.

Focus on ass-licking your headslamming Hausa-Fulani masters that will still butcher you like fowl whenever there is religious crises because to them, you are nothing but useless betrayers only useful for political division and southern betrayal angry angry

When one tries to find a way to forget you peoples evil ways and attrocities, some of you good for nothing, hungry, nairaland-fame hunting jobless hediots will find a way to make one return back to seeing you lots as hate-filled, hypocritical betrayals your people are known for.

Can't you focus on your life, your so called sophisticated Omoluabi tribe and leave Igbos out of your nonsense discussions

Is it hard to ignore someone

Can't you lazy, motor park agberos focus on collecting owomida and leave Igbos out of your stupidity

You hear Biafra talk, Yorubas will rush in like foolish herds heading to the slaughter to start masturbating, gosh, it hurts to be you and your people seriously angry angry
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by adetayo234: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2018
franchasng:
You are a mad man!!!

You need to learn how to comport yourself in public. Comportment is a sign of maturity.

Mynd44. Rule 2 broken.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by MrMcJay(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2018
franchasng:
You are a mad man!!!

Go and read from page 1 to page 2 and see how your useless good for nothing brothers were not only talking about Innoson not attending the auto fair or whatever, but using the opportunity to castigate Igbo people and their business, I repeat you are a mad man!!

You people love trouble a lot and after you cause trouble and Igbos reply you in your hate-filled manner, you turn around to start forming good hypocrites!

I have never and would never belittle myself by being tribalistic. You can go through my posts on Nairaland.

No one is criticising Innoson because he's Igbo, he's being criticised because unlike Aiteo, Coscharis, GIGM and other businesses he has refused to improve himself and take advantage of opportunity.

I owe you no explanations but I have to set the records straight.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2018
olujastro:

cheesy
I had to reread my comment and I no find any "big big grammar" there oh.
Ma binu. Next time, ma ko ni ede yoruba pelu pidgin fun e. So gbo? grin
mo ti gbo oogrin
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Okoyeebo: 11:57am On Nov 13, 2018
franchasng:
Take it or leave it, madness runs in your family but you may not know until it hits you and you enter market, then people around you will realize how mad you have been all these while.

Leave Igbos out of your useless discussion.

Focus on ass-licking your headslamming Hausa-Fulani masters that will still butcher you like fowl whenever there is religious crises because to them, you are nothing but useless betrayers only useful for political division and southern betrayal angry angry

When one tries to find a way to forget you peoples evil ways and attrocities, some of you good for nothing, hungry, nairaland-fame hunting jobless hediots will find a way to make one return back to seeing you lots as hate-filled, hypocritical betrayals your people are known for.

Can't you focus on your life, your so called sophisticated Omoluabi tribe and leave Igbos out of your nonsense discussions

Is it hard to ignore someone

Can't you lazy, motor park agberos focus on collecting owomida and leave Igbos out of your stupidity

You hear Biafra talk, Yorubas will rush in like foolish herds heading to the slaughter to start masturbating, gosh, it hurts to be you and your people seriously angry
angry

Shut up, you unproductive slave.

No Igbo man has ever built a business which lasted 2 generations. Look at the Ojukwus, what came out of everything?

Igbos are traders at best, they can't compete in international commerce. That disadvantage is what is wrong with Innoson and that's the same reason you won't see Igbo entrepreneurs in the list of top 5 richest Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Kfed4ril(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Okoyeebo:
They are calling carmakers, you people are mentioning an illiterate fraudster assembling Chinese knockoffs.

Innoson is just using the auto assembly balderdash to cover face, he's into money laundering, fraud and forgery. That's his main business and criminals don't need advert.

Bros go kill yourself.
Before innocent Ventured into car production, he has always had one of the biggest plastic production companies in Nigeria, and was also an import or carpart and other chemical used in production into Nigeria.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by ifex370(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
adetayo234:

Crash test is a standard for all automobiles

oh... okay..
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Okoyeebo: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kfed4ril:

Bros go kill yourself.
Before innocent Ventured into car production, he has always had one of the biggest plastic production companies in Nigeria, and was also an import or carpart and other chemical used in production into Nigeria.

One of the Biggest plastic production?
Bigger than OK Plast, Eleganza and Thermoplast?

1 Like

Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Hahahaaaa! Please leave these bestest biggest people. It's a joke at this point.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by musicwriter(m): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
olujastro:

Couldn't agree more.

I have said it over and over again that Innoson isn't ready for commercial business yet. No marketing and TV adverts at all!
I wanted to buy IVM 3yrs ago because of my passion to grow Nigerian brands. (I usually first check products in grocery stores and pick Nigerian-made brands ahead of imported ones.)
I couldn't find any information online or on TV about how to buy IVM cars.
I even went as far as pointing it out on IVM's Facebook page last year, hoping to see a change. For where!

I still vividly remember the Izuzu, Bedford and Toyota adverts on TV in the 90s.

The annoying part of everything is how some of our Igbo brothers and friends include this among several unwarranted claims of marginalisation by the federal govt. (Even though this govt has patronised IVM the most - if not the only one)

This political type of reasoning has weakened my threshold several times, but somehow I still manage to accommodate such sentiments and keep it cool.

Just last month I wanted to go price their cars and I searched Google for innoson dealership but I couldn't find any, so I forgot about it. I don't know how they wish to sell the cars. However, I think that's because they probably won't sell that much. Revenue could end up being used to pay rent.

Edited....

I've just checked on their site now though, and they've added contact phone numbers for Lagos.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Kfed4ril(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
Okoyeebo:

I said one of the biggest and his plastic company is at par with the ones you listed above.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Okoyeebo: 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kfed4ril:

I said one of the biggest and his plastic company is at par with the ones you listed above.

His company is at par with Eleganza and OK Plast?

That's why no one takes you guys serious. Dishonesty is in your blood.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Kfed4ril(m): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Bro have you seen his factory building before??

I’m even sure it bigger than your so called eleganza.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Kfed4ril(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Bro have you seen his factory building before??

I’m even sure it bigger than your so called eleganza and at par with ok.
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by baba11(m): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
Assembled or made in Nigeria!?

Even Innosun is not a fully made in Nigeria
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Whenever we write about IVM, their supporters use to attack us that we hate them and we are tribalistic, so it's better you just keep quiet and watch from afar.

The management are not ready for business in as much as cars are concerned in Nigeria
There is another type of marketing that IVM does I think they are more interested in Corporate Marketing than Mass Market IVM believes in selling one hundred vehicles to one customer than attending to hundred individual customers for now
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
DawatNama:
most of these miscreants attacking innoson don't have vehicles to start with and you all are this business savvy but no product can be traced to you.
If you know what innoson is not doing well go and do it and make your own money.
That is the funny thing People who talk a lot lack content I respect business men a lot and I don't have suggestions for them because succeeding in business require a lot of patience and humility from my experience
Re: See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) by motherfucker: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2018
decatalyst:

He really needs to invest in marketing...brand marketing. I thought by now, he should have sponsored ad on social media and reputable magazines.

I hope he wakes up from slumber soon
they do some scanty ads on facebook once in a blue moon... No mind the man. Na just typical igboness dey worry am... Those ones in the east get one kind mentality, except for the younger generation...

but I think this is an opportunity for a smart marketing genius to pitch to them and make them fall in line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria / Accident At Car Stunts Show In Kano (Photos) / Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.