Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics (29621 Views)

ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) / Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Popp321: 8:23am On Nov 13, 2018
Sad
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by michealwonder: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2018
If something like this happens in nigeria,the services would be so slow that... God save us all

WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICALS

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands-on experiences that combine in-class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by condralbedez: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2018
nawa oh,honestly 9ja is blessed ,imagine such things befall us.
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by momodub: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2018
So sad
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Lilimax(f): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2018
omg cry
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Lankybaby(f): 8:26am On Nov 13, 2018
please I need someone to enlighten me, how the camp fire started, m not understanding...did the tree started burning itself...m confused

5 Likes

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2018
Why am I seeing only male workers on the pics?

Equality until it's about money and hard work!

Get the female workers out there please

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by bettercreature(m): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Rogues fires have been happening in that region for centuries especially when the air is as dry as it is now , I doubt climate change started the fire
Yes they have it almost every 6 months but it will keep getting worse because EARTH Is getting hotter due to climate change.You can see hurricanes are also getting stronger
I wonder why you guys don’t want to believe these scientist.People who could make something out of nothing

2 Likes

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Goswill1208(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2018
Aren’t we lucky in this part of The country if this kind one happen in Nigeria,Ah swear nobody will survive �
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Godyke(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2018
Explorers:
The remains of some of the Camp Fire victims were found in burned-out vehicles (pictured) that were overrun by walls of fire as evacuees tried to flee by car in panic, only to be trapped in deadly knots of traffic gridlock.

Journeys that should have taken minutes ended up taking hours, with dozens of survivors telling how they jumped out of the cars and ran, carrying whatever they could.

This scenario paints a picture of what is currently happening in Lagos, traffic gridlock without any reasonable causes. I wonder what will happen if there is an emergency such as this.

1 Like

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2018
dominique:
I'm still yet to understand how this forest fire starts. How do trees just start burning like that?

California has dry winds and low humidity .

The winds also contrinure to the spreading of the fire.

2 Likes

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by SimplePlan34: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2018
Good all those democrats should burn in hell
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2018
I live in California, Bellflower to be precise. It is a horrible thing. I live about 60miles from the fire and the ashes are all over my cars and my windows.

There were actually 2 fires. One in Northern California and one in Malibu/Thousand oaks area of Los Angeles.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Grupo(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2018
chuksville:
Chai...
My heart goes out to the families of the bereaved!
Take heart, God will continue to comfort you all in Jesus Name. Amen!

How do God comfort them when he was actually the one that burned their city?

1 Like

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Lankybaby:
please I need someone to enlighten me, how the camp fire started, m not understanding...did the tree started burning itself...m confused

People actually start them. Crazy people who love to watch things burn. California is a dry region with hardly any rain all year round. So it is very easy to start a fire

5 Likes

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by mrgreen4real(m): 8:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Is it that California soil and fresh green plants catches fire?
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by izzou(m): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2018
dominique:
I'm still yet to understand how this forest fire starts. How do trees just start burning like that?

A disposed cigarette stick is enough to start it

I have witnessed it during my service years. A corper threw his cigarette and boom.... People's farms were burnt down

We had to do a lot of begging and pleading before the matter was settled

2 Likes

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Ten06(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2018
dominique:
If you know the California weather you will understand
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Shafiiimran99: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2018
But why US have not be able to stop California f'ire?
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by dallyemmy: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2018
Matthew 6:19-21 King James Version (KJV)
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

2 Likes

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by BAILMONEY: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2018
Proffdada:
See what sodom and Gomorrah looks like cry
Bruce Jenner's house is one of the damaged
RIP to the dead
YOU MEAN KAITLYN JENNER
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by isahsalee: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2018
As usual, blame Buhari for this because, he's the cause, stupid!!!!!!
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Naughtytboy: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2018
pDudd:
I live in California, Bellflower to be precise. It is a horrible thing. I live about 60miles from the fire and the ashes are all over my cars and my windows.

There were actually 2 fires. One in Northern California and one in Malibu/Thousand oaks area of Los Angeles.
pls take me to america

1 Like

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by isahsalee: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2018
betmaster03:
It going down today's , winnings are grantee , call or whats-app to be part of it .

You guys are a mistake to yourselves, how can you tell your prospective customers or clients to pay 35k for 2 correct predict for a match? But, with 5k for 2 correct scores, you will sell more. Maybe, you're just being greedy I don't know. Why not try my advice!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Lemmy123(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Lucifer66:
Interesting, It took 8000 fire fighters to put out that fire but Nigeria has not more than 500 angry
Stop this comparison, its not helping... And stop worshiping the United States... Every country has its own dignity to protect and also problems to solve, you only need to be there to see for yourself..

5 Likes

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by akdjr(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2018
If its Nigeria them go blame Buhari.
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Naughtytboy: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2018
It better to die in america no matter what
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by chronique(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2018
Elder0001:
Why am I seeing only male workers on the pics?

Equality until it's about money and hard work!

Get the female workers out there please

lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Global Network Of Sadistic Monkey Torture Exposed By BBC / Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko / Putin Signs Law Mandating Twitter, Facebook, Others To Open Offices In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.