Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics (29622 Views)

ADF Rebels Attack Private School In Uganda. 42 Dead, Many Injured (graphic) / Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Gemc3(f): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2018
Kai. This is bad o.
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2018
Still one of the BEST STATES to reside
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Lankybaby(f): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2018
pDudd:

People actually start them. Crazy people who love to watch things burn. California is a dry region with hardly any rain all year round. So it is very easy to start a fire
thanks abunch

1 Like

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Lankybaby(f): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2018
justiniyke29:
it's was probably started by people camping in the forest, and the fire they made to keep themselves warm went out of control.
thanks
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Laomee: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2018
safarigirl:
lol.....educate yourself and Google it

My evidence is everywhere on the internet and I cannot show you how to fish and still give you fish. You are on the internet, make use of it and educate yourself, making ignorant statements defeats the purpose of having a smart phone.

If Google is too much, use Twitter. I knew this since I was a child.....but here is one from a quick Google search
I mean you're obviously very smart, I just feel you need to tone it down a bit . I've noticed that you always have this air,almost like of superiority over other posters. While Nl posters might not be Einsteins and s#it,it doesn't hurt to be nice. My Opinion sha

2 Likes

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by sod09(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2018
Kayharry:
The fire was first ignited on July 23, after a trailer's tire blew out and the rim made contact with the pavement, California fire officials told CNN.
really shocked
I was thinking the weather and forestry added to the problem
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
What if they cleared those bushes and trees around California's vicinity?

Oh no...that will amount to deforestation... imaging clearing a huge parcel of land like the whole of Lagos state... the ecosystem will be destroyed.. floras and faunas that aid daily living.. there will be major devastating events...mind you..these places act like adventure parks for people who hikes and camps for some weeks..the trees aren't the problems..the people who sets up camp fire are to be blamed...these fire re kindled to keep wild.animals at bay but when these fire go uncontrolled.. we have this occurrences...
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by safarigirl(f): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2018
Laomee:
I mean you're obviously very smart, I just feel you need to tone it down a bit . I've noticed that you always have this air,almost like of superiority over other posters. While Nl posters might not be Einsteins and s#it,it doesn't hurt to be nice. My Opinion sha
I was being nice at my first response to him.

The issue with posting here, is that people tend to read what you post a certain way, even when there is no animosity.

If someone made a comment to me about such an information, rather than ask them for evidence, I would actually rush to Google it for confirmation. It is the height of laziness to still ask someone to prove something to you when it is on the same internet you use.

Some NLers can be very arrogant in their ignorance and that is what uncle Lucifer displayed.

I apologise if you read my posts a certain way.

6 Likes

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

How do these fires start? I wanna know.

Arsonists
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by BlackPantherCri: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2018
pDudd:
I live in California, Bellflower to be precise. It is a horrible thing. I live about 60miles from the fire and the ashes are all over my cars and my windows.

There were actually 2 fires. One in Northern California and one in Malibu/Thousand oaks area of Los Angeles.

The same thousand oaks one idiot woke up and started shooting in a bar and killed 13 people?

Chaiiii!!! Why did they fire not kill him before he carried that gun

California don de make me fear. These fires were not this hostile until Carrot Top entered the white house and said there was no such thing as climate change
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by BlackPantherCri: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2018
Vabasi:
Am i the only one who does not see the burnt people? Anywhere, RIP.

Morbid curiosity. You only opened this thread to see dead people.eeewwwww
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by fpeter(f): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2018
chuksville:
Chai...
My heart goes out to the families of the bereaved!
Take heart, God will continue to comfort you all in Jesus Name. Amen!

Which one be families of the bereaved again?
The families are already bereaved and the dead are deceased.

1 Like

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 13, 2018
chronique:

lol

Why are you laughing cheesy
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2018
Wild fires are either ignited by humans or naturally in a drier weather but don't rule out the possibility of some very sad humans who enjoy watching others suffer especially now in the US were depression is so high
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by biztip: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
this kind fire

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

The same thousand oaks one idiot woke up and started shooting in a bar and killed 13 people?

Chaiiii!!! Why did they fire not kill him before he carried that gun

California don de make me fear. These fires were not this hostile until Carrot Top entered the white house and said there was no such thing as climate change

Yeah, same Thousand Oaks. That's the irony of it.
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
Elder0001:
Why am I seeing only male workers on the pics?

Equality until it's about money and hard work!

Get the female workers out there please

It looks like your stupidity affected your brain and your eyes...so you can't see female workers there abi? Nama!

3 Likes

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
Geeklady:

It looks like your stupidity affected your brain and your eyes...so you can't see female workers there abi? Nama!

Kid you can't point out something without throwing insults?

There are more than 7 men on the pic.. how many women are there? Three!

Equality isn't just equal opportunities it also involves equal responsibilities but as usual when it comes to money and hard work y'all cowards hide your heads like rats.
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by seungbanja: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
Explorer, would like to get your contact please
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by donblazer10(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
isahsalee:
As usual, blame Buhari for this because, he's the cause, stupid!!!!!!
who's blaming buhari?
Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by Newboss(m): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
safarigirl:
I was being nice at my first response to him.

The issue with posting here, is that people tend to read what you post a certain way, even when there is no animosity.

If someone made a comment to me about such an information, rather than ask them for evidence, I would actually rush to Google it for confirmation. It is the height of laziness to still ask someone to prove something to you when it is on the same internet you use.

Some NLers can be very arrogant in their ignorance and that is what uncle Lucifer displayed.

I apologise if you read my posts a certain way.

Why the repeat of "a certain way"? angry

No vex o, but do you ever have this feeling that you're always right and the other folk at the end of the rope is definitely misunderstanding you? angry

I'm asking because that's the silent vibe in that phrase you repeated angry

1 Like

Re: 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics by tammyf: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
2018 thread...don't understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Global Network Of Sadistic Monkey Torture Exposed By BBC / Putin Signs Law Mandating Twitter, Facebook, Others To Open Offices In Russia / Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.