Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. (2364 Views)

Poll: Is she a lesbo that still date guy??

Yes: 100% (6 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / 7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than ''I Love You'' / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by taza12: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2010
Wow, I don't knw how to start but I need to start somewhere. This story would be long but please find time to read them and let me know your candid advice. Am so confused tat I don't knw where to start narrating my story. I just need you guys opinion. I don't know what decision to take or if my instinct is right or am over reacting. I ve bein in a relationship for 1 yrs + nw and during the first 4 Month, the relationship as been based on sex, sex, sex all day long that it affected my sexual drive and I begin to feel pretty bad and sad with my gf wen it comes to sex or she she mention sex. We have fought on this issues times without number and I decided to reduced the sexual activity cos I feel like am just a intimacy gadget to her and for my own good as I don't want to have trauma wen it comes to sex in future. I love her so much as she is caring and loving as well but that 1 thing (sex) abt her I don't like and can't make us be together no matter what as I might die b4 my time. She has this closest friend of her which they both leave together b4 I meet her. The severeness of their closeness and friendship, made them vow not ever leave eachother. According to what my gf told me, the friend don't want her to be close with any guy and she she is, she would make sure they break up as she is jealous. Since she as been with me, I know she is not happy but jealous she is in love and close with him. She has said so many ill thing about me to my gf which are all lie so she can leave me. Even on my bday, she has the guts to tell my gf to leave me as we are not meant to be and tat she has had enuf of me.

She just move in to a new apartment where she share room with some girls and the girls are lesbo which I know. So 1 faithful day, I was so curious and asked her if she has heard them making love and she said no, I was so curious and naive abt lesbo and if the gf in lesbo can date a guy and have intimacy with men and she said Yes, the gf in the lesbo can date guys and still practise lesbo with her female partner and she mistaken flipped and told me she has experienced such and immediately withdrew her words and want to change the topics so I persist we talk on the experience and who the person was. I persisted and forced her and she said it was her close friend. I was so shocked. I asked with who she practiced it with? She don't want to speak also and wish to change topic again but I still persist and she said she practice it with her step sister and tat she has seen them doing it and it's been long though. So I just keep shut and let my head and eyes work together from that day on.

It happen today she msg me before leaving work for home that her Battery is low and she would msg me later. We were both broke and I know She don't have money and I asked her what she would eat for the nite and she said she don't know. I was so worried of her cos I manage to eat that evening so I want  to share with her the little money I have so she can eat n survive. I tried calling and the phone was off. So I decided to drive down to her place to give her the money as I can't get thru her on the phone. On getting there, I knocked the door for several minute but no reply. I went down stair and sat at her back yard and I can saw her light and TV on in her room and the the window cotton opened. I waited till her room mate (the lesbos) came around and went back again to knock the door (while I was at the back yard sitting, I noticed the lesbo room was dark and window lock and saw the light on 1 hour after which I know they are around). The roommate opened the door for me, asked her if my gf was in and she said "YES". She Went to knock on her room and called out her name, she opened and I heard her told my gf that your bf is at the door. It took her some minute for her to come open the door for me. Wen she came to the door, I can sense her heart pounding. She asked why I came to her house (place I owez visit, can you imagine?) I knw something was amiss. I asked her whats wrong with her hand phone and she said her battery went off and she just came in from work (I knew she was lying). So I went in and sat on the cushion, there she is looking at me with her heart pounding and asked me straight up "Lets go down stair" which is weird. I just came in and you asked us to go down stair. Thats not being hospitable. Actually, I came to share some money with her as we are damn broke, just want to give her money so she can feed for the nite and tomorrow n go back home. So I said "I just came and u want me to go downstair? Hold on". Then she said she want to go to her room to charge her hand phone (while she as been in for abt an hour and she never charged her phone). As she went in, I followed her into the room. She sat on her bed arranging her cloth. Immediately I look around the hse and saw some strange cloth which was not her's. She asked why I came to visit and I said, I just came to share the little money I have since you don't have anything to eat for tonite and there she goes say, I shouldn't ve bothered coming to give her money while the same gf I know would worship me for caring for her with little things like this. She started saying rubbish of things tat isn't worth saying at that point in time. Stuffs like " I know am disturbing you", "I feel bad about myself and U shouldn't ve come", and she said she never ate last nite and what is the wrong with what I did for coming to share the little I have? She started blaming me for coming to come share with her with the little I have that it doesn't warrant it. I was like "So u can't even appreciate I cared for you"?. I said OK I want to go home now as my action is making you to cry and not being appreciable and blaming me for caring but before I leave, I wish to use the toilet and the it was beside her room and she was like, some1 is in there and I asked who? She said I don't know, but some1 is in there. I asked her to check for me if the person is her fellow roommate and still there as I have to ease myself, she said she don't know that she never talked to them wen she came back from work today. Then I asked who own those cloth cos I know it is not urs and she said it is her "close friend" and I said where is she and she said she is in the toilet. I saw her jean on the bed, her cloth hanged on the hanger but her bra was not there and I said her what is she doing in the toilet? She said she is taking her shower. While we were taking, she just can't stop crying. Then she went to the toilet and asked the friend to come out from the toilet and I went to see the friend and she wasn't like someone that just toke shower and the all time I was talking to my gf, I never even hear a drop of water cos he room is so close to the toilet. There she was with her bra which I can see her bosoms and towel covering herself. I just keep shut and went in to tell my gf that I want to go and she should just open the door for me, then she was crying and hugging me that she appreciate my love and caring and bla bla bla. I said please open the door I want to go. She open the door and walked me down stair to my car. I just drove and zoom off as I don't want to cause any scene there or be to forward as I need to sit and think wat was happening in there.

Wen I got home she msg me that she is sorry and she loves me. I called her and told her wen I was at her hse and that I was sitting at her back yard and I saw her light, TV and fan all on. Watching for an hour and came to her hse again wen the room mate cam back only for her to take time to open the door, and crying for nothing not until I saw her friend semi unclothed and she claim she was having shower and I never heard sound of water and she doesn't look like some1 that had showered, tat she should tell me what was happening. She started saying so You r accusing me or us of having sex and all, then I said what her u saying? She said, Yes thats what you are thinking if not what do you mean. I said I never opened my mouth to accuse you why say stuff like this? and she said Yes tat is what is in my mind. I just hang up the call. Could it be thats what they were doing?? Please guys I need your advice.
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by Woke4all(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2010
Your babe is sex-starve and i think that's why she's into all that. All what she needs ur regular attentionsex which you don't give to her! DUMP HER OR ELSE
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2010
gosh!!! can't read all that**** shocked shocked shocked :osomeone pls summarize for me
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by kpolli(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2010
love.bug, make it a habit to read,

poster, tell ur gf to choose btw u n her close friend
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by deniyor: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2010
Poor guy, you are facing competition from all directions ( both men and women) for your gf. And I didn't need to read it to the end to realise she was screwing someone. At least it wasn't a guy hehehehe
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by snthesis(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2010
kai shocked! c su1 runnin from 3some
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by yme1(f): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2010
ohhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooo i would really love to read this but that will be lerra
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by follypimpi(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2010
You are in love with a nympho whose also bi,since ur emotions are involved the best thing to do is to breakup with her.She's fake,a liar and a cheat and am sorry matey you can't change her cos she's bit confused about who she's in love with and what not,so instead of being caught up in the love triangle walk away.
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by blezo: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2010
Truly, your girl may or may not love you for you or just for the fact that you are just a sex tool for her. Trust me nothing good or serious can come out in the end for a girl who would choose her lesbo friend over boyfriend in the end. I think you three need help
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by daylae(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2010
She has such libido you cannot handle,and there is no doubt she's bi sexual. . .it'll be very tasky trying to change her,so i advice you walk away;less you want her type for a spouse.
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by digidamage: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2010
Dude, have been in very similar situation,
1. Ur girl is bi-sexual
2, Probably very emotional and passionate,
3, Currently Confused

The only difference was in my case she told me outrightly that she was bi-sexual but was struggling to stop, apparently she hadnt been with a girl for a long time,
The truth is This is a very difficult situation to handle, In some part of her mind, she loves u and wants to be with u but her "basic" sexual instincts are tended towards girls,
Decide if u will be handle to handle it and get her out, Else break it off and walk away,
Be assured that IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN, (this time u'll probably catch them screwing)
Are u strong enuf?
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by Gbemyte(f): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2010
Nlandas learn hw 2 read even if it is nonsense. Ther is alyws sense in senseless topic is just dat ability 2 induce is wat most pple dnt av.@op. Let ha b, u cnt cope wit ha except u wnt 2 die b4 ur tym as u rightly said.
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by double08(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2010
Dump the bitch
How can you xplain having sex with the same sex
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2010
bro u have brian? dont you.is that the kind of future wife you want to be with ?? well let her know she cant eat her cake and have it.
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by 4face(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2010
na true talk o think of something better
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by domorehill: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2010
strange, very strange.
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by izeek(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2010
u shud be happy she did it with a girl.

atleats some dont see that as cheating!!
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by papa190(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2010
Oieee

i kant read all that~
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by ciaoikana(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2010
brother u love that girl so much and she loves u too, cos this bothered u alot and u still have time to answer her call. what u will do is relocate ur house don't ever give her the address, change sim card of ur phone is possible, avoid all her friends. as am seeing things now if this girl come begging on her knee u will accept her so avoid her totally and mind ur job. find someone (a lady) to hang on with so that u can forget certain things, u are a good man indeed. if u still need what to do just ring me on my ringing 07032902102
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2010
kai, anyone who read dis should be given award grin
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2010
una go juz go internet go copy and paste stories

if it really iz tru den u berra start arranging to pack ur bagss

d babe go kaita u.

nd plz stop putting up rubbish threads, be a MAN,

me i no read ur fairytale sha.
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by papa190(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^

dis dude is funny~
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by Omolola1(f): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2010
the post is too long, i cant read it jare cool
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by Ournaija: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2010
Eejo wewe bobo yi gan ti poju. Guy you have time to type all this. Why dont summarize to save space?
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by humberjade: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2010
Guy, don't destroy your future, it's obvious she is an intimacy gadget and for all i care you might as well contact a Sexually Transmitted Infection from her.
Lesbian use their mouth while having fun with their co lesbi,  i'm sure u knw what dat means.so ruuuuuuunnnnnnnnn,
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by Riodiao(m): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2010
My broda i understand exactly how u feel. Its obvious u realy love her. Its so sad , very sad. But think abt d future and bigger picture coz its obvious she'll kip doin it wit her frnds. This tin can be spiritual atimes and very difficult to stop. I knw its a difficult and very tough decision but i'll advice u to call it quit with d relationship. Give her d waving flag. Goodbye!
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by gbadun: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2010
My brother turn around , walk away and dont look back. Leave her with her bi lover
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by deoyel25(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2010
Can somebody summarize this epistle in five lines (Queen's English)?
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by deoyel25(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2010
I just finished reading the whole epistle. For the sake of those who don't wanna read, here is the summary in just two lines.
The poster has a girlfriend whom he loves so much. The main problem is that his girlfriend is bi-sexual. In the course of hiding her sexuality, she has become a notorious liar. Should he continue with the relationship or should he quit?

@Poster,
Don't only quit the relationship. Fly away!
Re: Can She Be Telling Me Indirectly? Pls I Need Advice. by tomidayspring: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Poster

The first law of love is that no matter how much you love someone,you must love yourself first

Love is not blind o! If you love your life and your future you should run right now and dont try to change her.

Whoever you wanna marry you must be ready to love them the way they are, dont dwell on the change mantra,its risky becos she might never change for all you care. So fall in love with yourself bro and make a run for it!

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! / Broke Boyfriend. / How Do You Switch Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.