Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819713 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by meelola007(f): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hi @TEECANN pls can I send you a private message?
TEECANN:
Waaawuuuu!!!!!

Didn't I say it at the beginning of this week that the PPR rain cloud is gathering and that it will rain after Wednesday? grin grin

This God is just too much... grin grin

BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS to all the PPR grabbers in the house.

This phase has indeed ended in a beautiful praise giving.

To all the families so blessed, go and flourish in Cannyland.

To the reminder of our compatriots still awaiting their PPRs, one thing that I am very certain of is that: Though it may tarry, it will surely show when you least expects it!

It will all definitely end in praise IJN!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hephgirl:
1. Is now 285
2. Svr Is now 165
Noted and Edited. @ Hephgirl....greetings ma
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
1zaagaa1:
Evaluating HND and ND. Heard WES give a good evaluation for that. But What do you think?
You're right.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MrsOT: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wow!

When it rains, it pours!!

@hachikaru
@bababode825
@peteronota
@Adiepena
@liferunsoncode
@oluphilip2008
@ofei
@youseuph
@Zeiya

Congrats guys! May canny land favours us all!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by FaskRolce: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
My guy. we dey here. we join hands. I'm just starting my processes. using PEBC though, awaiting my evaluation result.
Homguy:
All right. Although I didn't use PEBC, I have put colleagues new to the PR process through. So I will do a comprehensive test of the process to best of my knowledge. If that's ok.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efueh: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
This is good with flexibility and greater competition now. As the pool size will be affected with geometric progression. I heard result will be out in 7days for computer based.
So LRWS will be done on Pc with zero or little human interference. As for the marking, computer will be effective on reading and listening marking, but i doubt if it will also mark speaking and writing. As I believe human will still be used, hence the 7days for release of result. Else, it would have been instant or 24hrs release. 2019 will likely have more computer based test takers. Fingers crossed.

Adunnee:
Hello all, in case you don't know, though someone has mentioned it here but I think I should loud it. BRITISH COUNCIL NOW OFFERS COMPUTER DELIVERED IELTS TEST.

The only available date for now is 13th December.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Babeakosua: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
I don't know, you may have to find out from your Local NECO office.. I don't live in Lagos but I had someone go to the Lagos office to process mine on my behalf.

skylar2020:

Please what about people leaving outside Lagos, cam they use the one in their state?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fopishow(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
hey, you messaged me?
pyruvateluv:

No, you can go for CIMA certificate in business accounting
However I don't know of anyone who has evaluated this certificate before
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Homguy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
FaskRolce:
My guy. we dey here. we join hands. I'm just starting my processes. using PEBC though, awaiting my evaluation result.
grin grin grin correct bro! Wishing you quick evaluation. My wife masters help our application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hephgirl:
1. Is now 285
2. Svr Is now 165
3. ECA 106
4. Courier 146
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nasachuky(f): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Zeewirld:
. Hello, please how do I join the WhatsApp group as the code/link above seems to be wrong.thank you

Replace dot with .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bankyh1905(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
AMEN to that, mine has been over 5 months now.

opella:
Congratulations to all those that got PPR. May Canny land favour you all.

Praying that WES releases my ECA before 12th. It's been 4 months I started this ECA journey. It's well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bankyh1905(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
jmnsimone:
Please does anyone have a sure connect for unilag verification? It's been 3 weeks since they acknowledged receipt but yet they've refused to reply. And please please if you've not started your ECA and you have a Nigerian degree don't use WES, those people are as irresponsible and inefficient as Naija government offices, maybe even worse and I'm not exaggerating! Been on this since July.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bankyh1905(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yes o, WES is highly unreliable. Pls use other options.

jmnsimone:
Please does anyone have a sure connect for unilag verification? It's been 3 weeks since they acknowledged receipt but yet they've refused to reply. And please please if you've not started your ECA and you have a Nigerian degree don't use WES, those people are as irresponsible and inefficient as Naija government offices, maybe even worse and I'm not exaggerating! Been on this since July.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TEECANN: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
Inloveforever:
hi all. so my tbills tenure has expired and i just got MEP a couple of days ago. i have rolled over. should i raise a CSE with the new tbills certificate or is it unnecessary and i should wait for an adr?

I don't know why folks "over-reason" these things.

If you wish to re-invest your POF, go ahead but don't bother with all these raising CSE to update on POF. İn my humble opinion, it's not necessary and it's a distraction.

If they need an update, they will ask (and I'm sure 90% of the time, they don't ask)

It will end in praise IJN!

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adunnee: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
efueh:
This is good with flexibility and greater competition now. As the pool size will be affected with geometric progression. I heard result will be out in 7days for computer based.
So LRWS will be done on Pc with zero or little human interference. As for the marking, computer will be effective on reading and listening marking, but i doubt if it will also mark speaking and writing. As I believe human will still be used, hence the 7days for release of result. Else, it would have been instant or 24hrs release. 2019 will likely have more computer based test takers. Fingers crossed.

Speaking remains as it is. LRW will be computer-delivered

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by michaeladesiyan: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
FaskRolce:

Pls is pebc cheaper? If yes inform me of the steps involved sir
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jbelieve: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
joo2018:
Online sessions seems to be still active, but they seem to be strict now on requirements. Min. PPR mail.

cc: @jbelieve

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sultanlek: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
FaskRolce:
just got my ECA from PEBC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sultanlek: 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
michaeladesiyan:

Pls is pebc cheaper? If yes inform me of the steps involved sir
PEBC is the most expensive of all evaluations budget about 350k

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dalutin: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
dalutin:
Good evening house...Does the accompanying spouse need to get reference from work? cos when filling the express entry form, they asked for work experience.

Gurus in the house, pls attend to this question...thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by pxjosh(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Sultanlek:
just got my ECA from PEBC
How long did it take from the time you submitted the required documents?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by pejuhazel(f): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
If you are not claiming points for his/her experience, then no need.
dalutin:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by NwabuezeCKA: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
PPR Alert.....Family of 3

Silent reader.....

I am a silent reader on this thread since part 4 and today God has favoured us beyond words and I have to testify.

Our PPR story

Decision to travel -Nov 2017

ECA-Dec 2017

IELTS- 4 times (BC, BC, MOD back to BC) passed on the 4th attempt in July 2018

ITA-Aug 22 (458)

MEDICALS-Q-LIFE- SEPTEMBER 22

AOR-Sept 29

MEP/instructions for Biometrics-Oct 14

Biometrics was done and uploaded-Oct 24th

Dec 7th- PPR

AOR to PPR- 68days

***We are happy,excited and in shock all at the same time as we didn't expect it this fast.

Everything on this journey I learnt by reading the FSW.thread.

Grateful for those who keep taking their time to update pg. 1.. May God bless you.

Lesson I learnt is please make your application as simple as you can, upload what you are asked to upload and do not use LOE unless it is absolutely necessary.

ON POF- We did not use FD or Tbills. The money was just in my normal savings account. We ensured from Jan 2018 I had my account properly in order. So at the beginning of the year hubby n i joined all our savings and paid a large chunk of it into my salary account while the remaining money was spread in 2 other accounts since then we ensured we maintained the balance in the 3 banks though we still used the accounts for normal transactions we just made sure since Jan that we did not go below the POF balance. We used 3 savings accounts.

The 3 banks all gave us their regular ref letter and we uploaded the generic ref letters with 6 months statement of account

We also relied on my pension statement as buffer in case of currency flunctuactions.

On proof Employment- used letter of appointment, confirmation, promotion and ref letter given to me by my ofc stating my job desription, how much i earned ........I also added payslips from Jan to Aug 2018.

It can only be God.....and we are extremely grateful and we needed to share this story here.

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP ON THE CANADA DREAM. IT WOULD END IN PRAISE FOR US ALL.

84 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newmum0615: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
As in ehn. I rolled over mine 3 times while waiting for PPR. No CSE, no ADR. If they had asked, I woulda showed them the new investment certificates. Afterall, money no loss.
TEECANN:

I don't know why folks "over-reason" these things.

If you wish to re-invest your POF, go ahead but don't bother with all these raising CSE to update on POF. İn my humble opinion, it's not necessary and it's a distraction.

If they need an update, they will ask (and I'm sure 90% of the time, they don't ask)

It will end in praise IJN!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newmum0615: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
You snuck this one in to wish us good night. Congratulations. Go and flourish.
NwabuezeCKA:

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sultanlek: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
pxjosh:
How long did it take from the time you submitted the required documents?
3 months
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
With Everything.
Saintee2009:

I actually send someone to exams and records and was told its now strictly online... will the contact help with the follow up or what exactly?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
Congratulations.
Wishing you all the best in Cannyland
NwabuezeCKA:

Silent reader.....

I am a silent reader on this thread since part 4 and today God has favoured us beyond words and I have to testify.

Our PPR story

Decision to travel -Nov 2017

ECA-Dec 2017

IELTS- 4 times (BC, BC, MOD back to BC) passed on the 4th attempt in July 2018

ITA-Aug 22 (458)

MEDICALS-Q-LIFE- SEPTEMBER 22

AOR-Sept 29

MEP/instructions for Biometrics-Oct 14

Biometrics was done and uploaded-Oct 24th

Dec 7th- PPR

AOR to PPR- 68days
PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP ON THE CANADA DREAM. IT WOULD END IN PRAISE FOR US ALL.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
Don't fill anything in work history if you don't want to show references for your spouse. You will be able to do that in "personal history" Post ITA. Browse through page 1 wella too.

dalutin:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Cc Drcynthia
DrMrsCK:

3. ECA 106
4. Courier 146
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hephgirl: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Greetings to you too kiss
drcynthia:
Noted and Edited. @ Hephgirl....greetings ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.