Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,376 members, 7,826,478 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (825781 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tolextonia: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=Talking post=73721529][/quote]

I've checked, can't find it in page 1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tolextonia: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
Temas:

you seriously need page one!

I can't find any link in page one relating to my question
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by OlumisiI: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
I have replied your email please.

flosk:
@olumisil I sent you a message, please reply. It is about the qlife slot for tomorrow Tuesday. Let me know if you are still interested or not
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Temas: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Tolextonia:

I can't find any link in page one relating to my question

You need two things to open a genuine express entry profile.

ECA number
TRF number from your IELTS result.

without these two ready, DO NOT ATTEMPT OPENING ONE!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newbeecey: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lmao....#dead
Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin grin a manly man like me? I look like Dwayne Johnson - except that I have 12 packs. tongue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tolextonia: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Temas:

You need two things to open a genuine express entry profile.

ECA number
TRF number from your IELTS result.

without these two ready, DO NOT ATTEMPT OPENING ONE!

Ok thanks. Well noted. I'll jejeli wait for my IELTS result. I'm through with ECA.

Merci. I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Gen76: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Good day all.
Special thanks to the admin and contributors for keeping this helpful thread.

Please I need help with WEAC verification. Called WES but was to be patient and wait for WAEC to verify, that I don't need to send scratch card.
My status has been on awaiting verification since 26/11/2018.

Please does anyone here have a contact in waec office that can help with this verification process?

Thanks, I await your positive response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Since it is the EE system that gave you the score, no problem. If I were you though, I wont rush to submit my application after I get ITA. I will wait until the 3 2 months is complete in actuality before submitting. Points are calculated and accessed as at ITA and AOR.
Holarh:
Hello people, kindly assist. I have one year 10 months in one NOC (1 Jan 2016 -30 Oct 2017) and my present job in another NOC but adding the two together gives 2 years 11 months and 12 days (as at today). I am still pre ITA. Just registered and my score for work experience is showing that of 3 years working experience. Is this okay?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
It's 2 months now, 60 days... Just thought to chip that in

joo2018:
Since it is the EE system that gave you the score, no problem. If I were you though, I wont rush to submit my application after I get ITA. I will wait until the 3 months is complete in actuality before submitting. Points are calculated and accessed as at ITA and AOR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Its called upfront medicals
Tolextonia:
Good afternoon house,

Please can I go ahead with medical exam without entering the express pool or without UCI number?

I'm through with my ECA and awaiting for me and my hubby's IELTS test result.

Kindly respond please, it's urgent.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Pegzzyg:
Awwww, Nemumo615, I want to meet you too o & Ifeoma self & Je'.... & 2 other people here sha oo o

Its not Je' no abbreviations please.

C'est Je m'appelle Ramj

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ndukaezennia1:
Please how do we join

PM me please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
dokasia:
Any link to the November AOR group? Abeg make person try add me if link no dey. 08068313447

I see you are in already. Welcome
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Thanks.
adebee16:
It's 2 months now, 60 days... Just thought to chip that in

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adapcee(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
I appreciate your input.Yet to submit,will it be safe not to include the certificate and memorandum of association for the company at all?Like i said earlier,i am the primary applicant and we did not claim point for her work history.

I am only thinking of adding the certificate and memorandum because i have mentioned the company as part of her work history under PERSONAL HISTORY.

joo2018:
Have you submitted?

If you have not, you can add it to your personal history and put part time like this (part-time) by the side to cover all bases.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ade2kay(m): 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
flosk:
@olumisil I sent you a message, please reply. It is about the qlife slot for tomorrow Tuesday. Let me know if you are still interested or not

Hi Flosk, please can we talk about the QLife slot? Please i need a vacant slot for the medicals before January. Please let's discuss 08090177708. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by SKI007: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hi @ebony9ja

Someone shared your brother's story with me and i have been looking for how to reach you and speak with you. your borther's story is in all detail same as mine just that i will jump from 438 which i have been since january to 471 if i use the "2 or more certificates options"

Is there a number i can reach you on?

ebony9ja:
The slot has been taken . sorry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
Several people have responded to this o. Myself inclusive. I'm not sure what else you want to know, so you should probably do whatever makes you feel at peace. No one submits documentary proof for activities listed in personal history. Even if it's for the PA, so far it's in personal history, no need. But whatever rocks your boat sir. I hope you're ready to provide tax documents also since you want to include certificate and memorandum of association...

adapcee:
I appreciate
your input.Yet to submit,will it be safe not to include the certificate and memorandum of association for the company at all?Like i said earlier,i am the primary applicant and we did not claim point for her work history.

I am only thinking of adding the certificate and memorandum because i have mentioned the company as part of her work history under PERSONAL HISTORY.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
Since you are not claiming points, no need to include them.
adapcee:
I appreciate your input.Yet to submit,will it be safe not to include the certificate and memorandum of association for the company at all?Like i said earlier,i am the primary applicant and we did not claim point for her work history.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
ottawasenators:
Was anyone doubting that you are female before? grin

Anyways i've always known from the onset that you are female, based on your choice of words. grin

Sincerely, its quite easy to tell someones gender especially by how they write wink

I am also surprised that people think she is male

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adapcee(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
Thanks i appreciate
joo2018:
Since you are not claiming points, no need to include them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adapcee(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
Thanks

adebee16:
Several people have responded to this o. Myself inclusive. I'm not sure what else you want to know, so you should probably do whatever makes you feel at peace. No one submits documentary proof for activities listed in personal history. Even if it's for the PA, so far it's in personal history, no need. But whatever rocks your boat sir. I hope you're ready to provide tax documents also since you want to include certificate and memorandum of association...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hello Everyone. Has anyone send a document to WES using Hello fax lately? I've been scanning my certificate to them but it still shows as not received. Has anyone experienced this before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ArcUgo(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Did you input your reference number?
hollabeesy2014:
Hello Everyone. Has anyone send a document to WES using Hello fax lately? I've been scanning my certificate to them but it still shows as not received. Has anyone experienced this before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by connectgt: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
If you are sure you did the right, just exercise patience. They will acknowledge it. I sent mine to them last week Monday, my status didn't change until Wednesday. That's 3 days before they acknowledge receipt.

hollabeesy2014:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=Tolextonia post=73721190][/quote]

You don't need the UCI for medical and IELTS.
But you need ECA Reference number.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Misi16:

This picture gets me every time. All I imagine is the innocent looking face responsible for all the mischievous comments here. I won't be surprised if you are seen as very, quiet, gentle and reserved in real life. Meanwhile, the above pic refers wink

grin grin grin grin grin kinda true sha

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
jholarharde:

pls start now as na original I want I know marination period go reach one month, so I will come in Febgrin
cheesy cheesy cheesy you're not serious, I swear grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
hollabeesy2014:
I think they've cancelled that. There were some modifications made recently.
The best way to be sure is to contact them on their website or on social media
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mcstan18(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
What a long absence. There's no way I can catch up now. Over 80 pages. Before I start skimming through, I'd like to wish everyone who got PPR, ITA, ECA, COPR, BIL, MEP etc in my absence a hearty congratulations.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dalutin: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Good evening house...pls I want to find out if it's necessary for PA who completed her BSc in Ghana some 9yrs ago to get a Ghanian PCC.She has already gotten Nigeria PCC...Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Yes it is, because it falls within 10 years history

dalutin:
Good evening house...pls I want to find out if it's necessary for PA who completed her BSc in Ghana some 9yrs ago to get a Ghanian PCC.She has already gotten Nigeria PCC...Thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.