Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,336 members, 7,822,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (824649 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2018
dumprep:
Aww. Thanks sis kiss kiss
Bracing up for my maybelline voluminizing mascara.
grin grin grin grin grin grin Godspeed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2018
fmsimple:

That's a lot of money. Over 10x of the required PoF! Red flag straight
What is their business with his/her riches? tongue tongue but I get your point sha

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2018
cuteguy201:
To whom it may concern, let me just drop this here grin grin

Exactly!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2018
raphrulz:
Lmao!!

Oya oo Kontinue!!

My Dumpr.ep would soon be back (This time in Canny grin grin)

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2018
Swansy10:

You cannot confuse us again. I refused to be confused. Fowl yansh don open. Ifeoma is a she.
Guys, she is a she. To all those that were afraid of cleverly sliding into the dm for fear of the unknown, I say to you the dm is now open for business. Send in your applications now. First come first served.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Pegzzyg(f): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2018
Awwww, Nemumo615, I want to meet you too o & Ifeoma self & Je'.... & 2 other people here sha oo o
Newmum0615:
Hahahaha. Abeg o. You people should not believe him/her.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ndukaezennia1: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2018
Please can someone answer this question.
ans123:
Guys how awesome is this news
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2018
Ndukaezennia1:
Wait till Wednesday nao and it is not for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2018
But i think what might have resulted in the red flag is the analysis of the person's income vis-a-vis the feasibility of raising the POF.

This definitely may mean that the guy has some side hustle, which may not have been declared... or has a very solid savings which they may want to see to ascertain the history.

Ifeoma77:

What is their business with his/her riches? tongue tongue but I get your point sha

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2018
Oya ooo Kontinu..

Have u submitted your PPR script?? and you are busy meeting people upandan...

Well sha.. ensure you pass my exam ooo...

Pegzzyg:
Awwww, Nemumo615, I want to meet you too o & Ifeoma self & Je'.... & 2 other people here sha oo o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2018
raphrulz:
But i think what might have resulted in the red flag is the analysis of the person's income vis-a-vis the feasibility of raising the POF.

This definitely may mean that the guy has some side hustle, which may not have been declared... or has a very solid savings which they may want to see to ascertain the history.

It's right there is his/her notes where they confirmed that he/she earns $77500 per year, and has been working for 3+ years. They shouldn't be so amazed at that bank balance. IMO sha

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2018
Ndukaezennia1:
It is very awesome!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Pegzzyg(f): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2018
Lolzzzzz............. I am tapping into blessing(s) in advance. Don't worry, i'll pass this Exam, probably chasing too many things @ the same time is affecting somebody self but don't worry, I will pass it soon sha. Smiles
raphrulz:
Oya ooo Kontinu..

Have u submitted your PPR script?? and you are busy meeting people upandan...

Well sha.. ensure you pass my exam ooo...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2018
Well, ordinarily they shouldn't.

But maybe they want to clear their doubts which should not have existed in the first place. But i'm certain that when a senior officer reviews it, this would be overlooked. If i was the guy.. i will just sit and do nothing... will just be sipping my mango juice and waiting for my PPR. Lol.

Ifeoma77:

It's right there is his/her notes where they confirmed that he/she earns $77500 per year, and has been working for 3+ years. They shouldn't be so amazed at that bank balance. IMO sha

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by zannie(f): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Exactly. And the person is single again, no kids to eat into the pockets.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mikedimeji(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2018
Greetings to everyone in the House.
Please I want to know, if I’m claiming point from a sibling in Canada, at what point will the proof of PR/residential Address be required? Is pre - ITA or post - ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2018
Ifeoma77:

pls I'm not dragging anything with you, but I beg you if you don't want quarrel and fight on this forum..

send my kilishi.
it is my best food, in fact I can marry you if you get me the original one. as @newmum has refuse to share before somebody do begibegi from her. thank you in anticipation cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newbeecey: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2018
I think its you that I am visualising sef...
Ifeoma77:

Wish we had more time to gossip and plan coup against prof Snape cheesy it was awesome finally meeting you. Hope your flight home was smooth.

Guys, if you want to visualise Newmum, think of a Tyra Banks + Ashwarya Rai mashup. She is G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!
As beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newbeecey: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2018
You forgot to do the mashup... grin
cuteguy201:
To whom it may concern, let me just drop this here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newmum0615: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2018
Exactly my thoughts. $77,500 is not a bad sum. At least in Nigerian terms. It's not far-fetched that the applicant could have that much in savings.
Ifeoma77:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ndukaezennia1: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2018
How do I join this chat
joo2018:
cc: @Inloveforever
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2018
See enjoyment! Me I de observe.
Newmum0615:
And so Ifeoma77 sealed her visit with this wonderful package.
Can't wait to land in Lagos and wash this kilishi down with a cold bottle of stout grin
Thanks babe.

PS: All you long-throats should go and buy your own. I am not sharing. angry

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ndukaezennia1: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2018
Please how do we join
Ramj:
November AOR - Where u at - Naija people

https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/GHMBj6VpnaQ08UC7QkKfkK

Je m'appelle ComeInside
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2018
That agent sef. Must have had a terrible fight with partner before leaving house in the morning.
Min. requirement R75 - review required
Selection criteria R76 - review required
Settlement funds - review required

Kilode!

Before you know it, they will send the application to the equivalent of AVO.
Ifeoma77:
From someone's GCMS notes, Looks like having too much POF is also a problem
grin grin
cry

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2018
You can send passports separately. Search through @sistaj's posts.

daicee:
Hello everyone,...

I have been thinking of a way to sort out sending our passports....and I thought I should ask here.

My mail says I should send our passports to vfs India or Nepal.

I am the primary applicant...and I am currently here in Nigeria.

Hubby is currently out of the country...Work.

****MY QUESTIONS****

Can we make our submissions separately? OR

Is it okay for me to send him our(mine and our child) passports for him to submit? Can he submit even though he is not the primary applicant?

Please anyone that has answers or who did something similar, kindly help me with answers....cos I am not sure what to do.

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2018
Congratulations to @nwabuezeCKA, @daicee and @cutebaba0002 and her hubby!

Go and excel in your new home!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2018
If you want to give birth in Nigeria, you can ask for an extension of your passport submission. Someone in a former thread got a 90-day extension.
beges:

Congratulations!! Please what should one do when ones wife is 7 months due and receive PPR?
Should we carry on to make travel plans or inform VO?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2018
Don't think so.
There are free midwife services so you can avoid doctors (I'm sure of Ontario), but you will pay for any hospital stay.
mizGene:

Hmm. What is the implication if they are going to one of those provinces where there is a 3 month wait for health insurance? If they have to pay cash for the delivery will they be entitled to a refund? ? Just wondering...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2018
raphrulz:
Wow! I am really excited seeing all these good news all over the place.

..and as its the norm here, we usually rate PPR scripts to know how well you have written it, if it met out word count expectations and if it touched every section of the application. So far so good... I am the only assessor in this "nairaland kingdom".

raphrulz:
Lmao!!
Oya oo Kontinue!!

My Dumprep would soon be back (This time in Canny grin grin)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2018
jholarharde:

pls I'm not dragging anything with you, but I beg you if you don't want quarrel and fight on this forum..

send my kilishi.
it is my best food, in fact I can marry you if you get me the original one. as @newmum has refuse to share before somebody do begibegi from her. thank you in anticipation cheesy cheesy

Kilishi cannor cause fight between us, lailai!!
grin grin grin grin
I will start marinating your own

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2018
joo2018:
That agent sef. Must have had a terrible fight with partner before leaving house in the morning.
Min. requirement R75 - review required
Selection criteria R76 - review required
Settlement funds - review required

Kilode!

Before you know it, they will send the application to the equivalent of AVO.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2018
zannie:

Exactly. And the person is single again, no kids to eat into the pockets.
Exactly!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.