Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (824462 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by flosk: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2018
@olumisil I sent you a message, please reply. It is about the qlife slot for tomorrow Tuesday. Let me know if you are still interested or not
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2018
Lmao! grin tongue tongue

joo2018:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2018
mikedimeji:
Greetings to everyone in the House.
Please I want to know, if I’m claiming point from a sibling in Canada, at what point will the proof of PR/residential Address be required? Is pre - ITA or post - ITA
You should have it sha before AOR. But let the sibling 'land' before you claim the points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2018
For your friend's sake, I hope the sister is only temporarily out of the country.

freshdad:
Kindly clarify if siblings point fall under eligibility review because I have a friend who's sister is a citizen and doesn't reside in Canada, however, they submitted all other documents relating to them i.e. mortgage payments, credit history, COPR, data page etc, They called CIC on friday and they were told eligibility has been passed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2018
Newbeecey:
I think its you that I am visualising sef...
grin grin grin grin a manly man like me? I look like Dwayne Johnson - except that I have 12 packs. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ottawasenators: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2018
Was anyone doubting that you are female before? grin

Anyways i've always known from the onset that you are female, based on your choice of words. grin

Sincerely, its quite easy to tell someones gender especially by how they write wink
Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin grin a manly man like me? I look like Dwayne Johnson - except that I have 12 packs. tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2018
Check your number of years of experience. The difference between 1 or 2yrs foreign work experience and 3yrs with language CLB9 is 25 points.

mamababe:
Hello, I will like to find out if anyone has experienced what am currently facing. My crs score is 25 marks lower than the simulated score. The difference is on the score of foreign work experience where am being scored 25 instead of 50.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2018
Have you submitted?

If you have not, you can add it to your personal history and put part time like this (part-time) by the side to cover all bases.
adapcee:
Hi seniors,please help;

I am POST ITA and the primary applicant. My name is listed as part of the shareholders under Memorandum and Articles of Association of my wife company.I did not claim any point for her work history but i have filled the company name under her personal history as her work experience,hence the need to provide document that shows she manages the company.

I am an employee of another company which i have declared pre-ITA to secure ITA,now am worried wont that raise a red flag if i upload her company memorandum of association showing my name as a share holder?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2018
U very ryt my senator. Me wey be advance newbie sef they visualize "Madam Iffy" face through her posts......lols
ottawasenators:

Anyways i've always known from the onset that you are female, based on your choice of words. grin

Sincerely, its quite easy to tell someones gender especially by how they write wink

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sultanlek: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
flosk:
@olumisil I sent you a message, please reply. It is about the qlife slot for tomorrow Tuesday. Let me know if you are still interested or not
just Incase. I’m interested
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nuelnuel: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Thanks a lot for your advice. I will do as you said

veritas3:
@nuelnuel, before you process another PCC or raise CSE, I would advise you place a call to CIC and ask for status of your application,specifically if you have passed eligibility/criminality.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by connectgt: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Please o, I want to ask; all the people sending scratch cards to WES in bulk, is it resulter checker slip you guys are sending or the unscratched cards?
I have search for the unscratched card, even went to WAEC Port Harcourt office only to be told that WAEC have since stopped production of unscratched cards. What they produce now is result checker slip.
Where una dey get the unscratched cards oo?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Misi16: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ifeoma77:

This picture gets me every time. All I imagine is the innocent looking face responsible for all the mischievous comments here. I won't be surprised if you are seen as very, quiet, gentle and reserved in real life. Meanwhile, the above pic refers wink

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mikedimeji(m): 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ifeoma77:

You should have it sha before AOR. But let the sibling 'land' before you claim the points
Thanks. Based on this response then it means the details will be required after ITA has been issued
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dokasia: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
Any link to the November AOR group? Abeg make person try add me if link no dey. 08068313447
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
joo2018:
See enjoyment! Me I de observe.
since you're using nail to pick teeth, you must have eaten elephant naa, pls leave the kilishi struggle for us grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Kilishi cannor cause fight between us, lailai!!
grin grin grin grin
I will start marinating your own
pls start now as na original I want I know marination period go reach one month, so I will come in Febgrin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by intercedertee(f): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Congratulations to all PPR recipients. So happy for you all, go and flourish.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tolextonia: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
Good afternoon house,

Please can I go ahead with medical exam without entering the express pool or without UCI number?

I'm through with my ECA and awaiting for me and my hubby's IELTS test result.

Kindly respond please, it's urgent.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mamababe(f): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=joo2018 post=73715180]Check your number of years of experience. The difference between 1 or 2yrs foreign work experience and 3yrs with language CLB9 is 25 points.

[/quote
Thank you for the response realized that I filled wrong number of hours worked per week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newmum0615: 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
@ysteph & luffyhaki hope all is well? You guys have been silent here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
raphrulz:
Well, ordinarily they shouldn't.

But maybe they want to clear their doubts which should not have existed in the first place. But i'm certain that when a senior officer reviews it, this would be overlooked. If i was the guy.. i will just sit and do nothing... will just be sipping my mango juice and waiting for my PPR. Lol.

Review is not synonymous with rejection. For such an amount, money laundering comes to mind especially being a single applicant. But if the PoF is commensurate with the proven income, then the review is deemed to pass.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Tolextonia:
Good afternoon house,

Please can I go ahead with medical exam without entering the express pool or without UCI number?

I'm through with my ECA and awaiting for me and my hubby's IELTS test result.

Kindly respond please, it's urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Yes.
But note the medical will expire in 1 year's time. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by akintunde63: 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=beges post=73693552][/quote]

Congrats, bro! It's exactly 2 months today since i submitted my transcript request @ LAUTECH, with constant calls & reminder emails, but all to no avail. pls help me with ur link to fast track mine. In fact I'm fed up with LAUTECH, it took them 2 months to issue my Notification of Result, after that it's another 2 months since i requested for the transcript, whereas my friend with whom we sat for IELTS on the same day shd get his PPR soon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
ottawasenators:

You're right. An easy one.
Scientifically proven.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877042815035491

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tolextonia: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=fmsimple post=73720914]

Yes.
But note the medical will expire in 1 year's time. Good luck.

Thanks @fmsimple for your Swift response. Is it possible to enter the pool now in order to get UCI number pending when my IELTS result will be out?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by akintunde63: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=beges post=73693552][/quote]

Did LAUTECH send ur transcripts tru email? becos they insisted that they'd only send tru courier when i approached some officer, and now it's 2 months since i made my transcript request without any success. LAUTECH is definitely the worst school i'll ever know
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Temas: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=Tolextonia post=73721190][/quote]

you seriously need page one!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Holarh: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hello people, kindly assist. I have one year 10 months in one NOC (1 Jan 2016 -30 Oct 2017) and my present job in another NOC but adding the two together gives 2 years 11 months and 12 days (as at today). I am still pre ITA. Just registered and my score for work experience is showing that of 3 years working experience. Is this okay?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Talking(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=Tolextonia post=73721190][quote]

Go to Page 1 and read up or risk MISREPRESENTATION.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tolextonia: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=Talking post=73721529][/quote]

Ok noted. I will go through it. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by akintunde63: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
meelola007:
This is so painful...

So so sorry! May God grant u an excellent result again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.