Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819952 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newmum0615: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
How can you be sure we didn't agree to keep you people in confusion. She is a he and he is a she.
Josefuadjr:

Okay, so ifeoma77 is female. Puzzle solved. I can now leave 2018 behind in peace...phew.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Newmum0615: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hahahaha. Abeg o. You people should not believe him/her.
Ifeoma77:

Wish we had more time to gossip and plan coup against prof Snape cheesy it was awesome finally meeting you. Hope your flight home was smooth.

Guys, if you want to visualise Newmum, think of a Tyra Banks + Ashwarya Rai mashup. She is G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!
As beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
gloire1:

yes PM, my group is sending tomorrow

Thanks. Please, check your mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cherrychizzle: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
I reserve this space for my ITA!!!!!!Am long over due haba part 6
God is on the throne,he'll surely give me a testimony on this part 6 IJN,Amen!

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
British Council Begins Computer Based IELTS in Nigeria... IELTS on Computer

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Violetdaisy: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
caseynewnn:
CIC website states reference letter and payslip (if available)but reference letter is mandatory.appointment letters and other documents comes to play when one cannot get a reference letter or a reference letter in d required format.so if your payslip isn't available,by all means submit a reference letter in d required format.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Violetdaisy: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
veritas3:

You are not the primary applicant so no need for reference or payslips except the experience is from Canada. By all means,move everything pertaining to you to personal history.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Violetdaisy: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
adebee16:
Moving it to personal history would be best since you're not the PA. Don't complicate your application unnecessarily. You're not getting any points for your work history.
My two cents

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cuteguy201: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
To whom it may concern, let me just drop this here grin grin

Ifeoma77:

Wish we had more time to gossip and plan coup against prof Snape cheesy it was awesome finally meeting you. Hope your flight home was smooth.

Guys, if you want to visualise Newmum, think of a Tyra Banks + Ashwarya Rai mashup. She is G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Influential101: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Abiodunnn:
Good day all,
I apologise if this question has been asked previously but i haven't personally come across it.

Going through this thread, i observe majority that have gotten CoPR have MSc,MBAs etc; how feasible is it for one in her late twenties with ONLY BSc, 3+ work experience, married get a CRS above 440 because randomly trying with the CRS tool gives me about 430-ish all the time. I would like to know before i start to invest timeand money.

Thank you so much.
If you max out ielts.. L8.5,R8,W7.5S7.5.. and your husband gets 8777 in LRSW , you'll be at 443...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Newmum0615:
How can you be sure we didn't agree to keep you people in confusion. She is a he and he is a she.

Lol. So you haff joined bad gang. Okay o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jrapheal: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
i hope to work with u guys too, started mine already... am doing ECA first
Trizadove:

please i need us to work together. i sent you a PM already. i need someone to walk this journey with me. starting jan/feb too.
kindly respond so that we can hook up outside here
thank you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kiari: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
This is so cool cool cool I hope they have enough computers and network won't mess it up.���

smslive2:
British Council Begins Computer Based IELTS in Nigeria... IELTS on Computer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Swansy10: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Newmum0615:

You cannot confuse us again. I refused to be confused. Fowl yansh don open. Ifeoma is a she.
Guys, she is a she. To all those that were afraid of cleverly sliding into the dm for fear of the unknown, I say to you the dm is now open for business. Send in your applications now. First come first served.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wealthiest1: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Congratulations
Zeiya:
Men this PPR rain reach my side ooooooooo.

Long post alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will give the type of testimony that I benefited from in the past.

After being visited by two "ghost updates", I said that if I miss out on the next PPR rain, then there may be trouble cooking in my application .

My two greatest days on this journey were the day I passed my IELTS and PPR. The feeling was like being a born again for Christians. Let me quickly give my timeline before my long story starts.

Desicion to travel was at the peak when I read on the news late last year that Canada will take over a million immigrants between 2018/2020. Then I said to myself, it is time to try through FSW, as I have been looking for admission with schorlarhip all these while.

IELTS (1): 24th march
IELTS (2): 24th May passed on 6th June( My happiest day on this journey).
ECA: 20th June
EE profile: 22 June
Hubby IELTS : updated 13th July
CRS:448
ITA: 25th July
AOR: 5th Sept
MED: 27th Sept
BIL: 28th Sept
ADR: 17th November
Ghost Update 1: 27th November
Ghost Update 2: 4th December
PPR : 7th December dated 6th December
Family size : 4
VO: Ottawa
Travel experience: Nil
Province picked: Sask and Alberta
AOR-PPR: 93 days

I got the Indian visa location stuff too, but I have submitted at VFS LEKKI. They didn't say anything, I will give you guys feedback on the outcome. Paid #71710 for family of 4

This journey taught me to be positive, patient and the power of research. I turned Nairaland into a pocket Bible. I got 100% information that I used in packaging my application on this forum. I screen shot any important information I read anywhere whether I have reached the stage or not. I read all my saved items at my spare time because i don't know what will be my own case

IELTS: passing ielts was a major breakthrough for me. I knew my journey has begun with or without POF complete.

ECA: University of IBADAN PG school I hail ohhh!!!!!!
they were so fast and efficient in sending and verifying my MSc. transcript( Nairaland saved me from doing my Bsc. too and MOUAU would have showed me pepper as they toasting my younger brother now)
POF: this looked like it was going to be a huge challenge but my siblings kept encouraging me to get to the stage first then we will know if it will stop the process. When the time came O my God !!!!!!!!!, my siblings, hubby siblings and even parents SUPRISED us, everybody wanted to give us money, at a point I was confused on how to merge everything. Our POF was in excess by 30%. 100% dash ooooo. I never knew they had that kind of money, when abroad matter came up, everyone wanted to sow a seed in our life. Nothing FASTING AND PRAYING cannot do. Don't be discouraged about money, keep praying and allow God to do the rest.

POST AOR: After submitting BIL, the waiting torture continues, I attended planning for Canada and researched other pre arrival programs. When the craze of e-mailing Ralph came, I did on 6th November and got the information that my file was at Ottawa, Eligibility in progress, Criminalty started 15th Oct, security not started.
ADR: I got an ADR for Hubby's Schedule A . At the point of submission I noticed that the file name to be submitted in the profile has my name and in my section, I said it won't hurt to fill the form too and let them pick the one the wanted. Next day my profile changed to reviewing document till date.
NOTE: I copied out all the information I filled before and after ITA for myself and my dependents on a book. It became handy when filling the Schedule A.

GHOST UPDATE: After being visited by 'two ghost updates' grin I was scared, until I researched and saw people that got even three without PPR on canadavisa forum. I believe "ghost update" means that your file was reviewed but the outcome is what we should pray for. From people that ordered for their notes on the forum, I understand that they noted 'next review date Dec' on their files ( August/September thread). I gained a lot from people's GCMS notes, it kept me going and reduced the urge to order mine till I mark 100days.

God bless Seun for this Forum, No matter the stage you are don't give up or you will miss u PPR date. GOOGLE is there for everything. Newcomers please go back to part 3, 4, 5 and read, it will take your time and MB, but you will get genuine information from people's personal experience.

From here I got the importance of online presence, I created a LinkedIn profile this year, updated it and filled it with people. I cleared all my side business from my Facebook account and did the same for my hubby. I was lucky my company has a very strong online presence.

POF: I used two gift deeds, from my elder brother and sister. I submitted notarized gift deed for my brother, my sister is in UK so she wrote her own letter in her own style ( refused to use my naija sample), she gave me the evidence of her transfer, marriage certificate and payslip. I didn't use her payslip because I didn't put mine. My money was in 5 Treasury bills from Firstbank (joint account) and Gtbank ( Personal) . I used 6months bank statement from Firstbank ( i had 100% POF there), generic reference letters from both banks and Tbills certificates. I explained in details how all the money came in and stressed that they can be liquidated at any time.

WORK EXPERIENCE: I submitted a very detailed reference letter ( I was lucky I worked with my boss on this), appointment, confirmation, promotion, and salary raise letters only.

CANADA EXPRESS ENTRY is real and you must be interested and determined to get there. I have told some of my friends and
some gave up after few attempts of IELTS while some are waiting to see the result if my own. READ and READ, there are a lot of pre-arrival programs people miss out because of lack of information.

I appreciate hundreds of people here but I will mention few to save space.

@Newmum you are good.
@Mcstan I pray for you always, you inspire me, we will celebrate you here on your appointed day
@dumprep, I met you at the PFC session, you have a nice soul, waiting for your Landing gist soon.

Finally all Glory be to GOD ALMIGHTY and Honour to our Blessed Mother Mary. That WOMAN is loaded. If you are a Catholic, near her and you will never regret it. SHE can't stand our tears and worries.

It has ended in praise for me. Yours is loading

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Wow!!!

It's official.... I hereby declare December 7th annually as PPR date..

This date has marked the celebration of countless PPR messages. I can still imagine the number of silent readers that got their PPRs but never disclosed. I hope they do though.

I am overly excited about this good news. Above all, I am very excited that you were able to include your newborn in your application.

I wish you success, favour and divine speed in your new land.

Go and prosper!!!

For such a well written PPR script that touched every section of your application... I'll will rate you a 9/10.

God bless**

Cutebabe0002:
Alhamdulillah!!! (3X) - PPR!!! At last
Apologies for my late post
Family size : 4

**I’m using my spouse’s moniker cuz I use mine for business here on Nairaland.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TimmytimeHO: 12:03am On Dec 10, 2018
Please count me in

jrapheal:
i hope to work with u guys too, started mine already... am doing ECA first
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 12:08am On Dec 10, 2018
Lmao!!

Oya oo Kontinue!!

My Dumprep would soon be back (This time in Canny grin grin)

Ifeoma77:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Teqla: 12:41am On Dec 10, 2018
Me too
TimmytimeHO:
Please count me in

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Omoedeki: 1:24am On Dec 10, 2018
I'm in need of medical appointment slot at either IOM or Q-life. Single applicant. I'll be grateful if I can get one within this month. Seems most of the slots for this month are taken.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 4:15am On Dec 10, 2018
Omoedeki:
I'm in need of medical appointment slot at either IOM or Q-life. Single applicant. I'll be grateful if I can get one within this month. Seems most of the slots for this month are taken.
have u gone to iom?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MummyJaygirls: 6:37am On Dec 10, 2018
Kyzimum:

Mine is 24days today. Still waiting on instruction to proceed with biometrics. How long have you waited?

A month today
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ans123: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2018
Guys how awesome is this news

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Solex01: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2018
Fasansolomon@gmail.com pls forward it to my email
boco2126:
On this IELTS issue...my two cents.

1. Stick to a FEW practice materials! The number of materials for IELTS that we see on a daily on this thread can be overwhelming. Try out only a few and stick to the one that resonates with you. Don't use ieltsliz, Jay, Cambridge, ieltsadvantage, road2ielts etc at the same time (some of these peope don't agree on the same approach and reading all can get really confusing). If you try one and it sits well with you, ditch others. Focus on that one and be a master of it. I almost got overwhelmed at some point, because l wanted to open every link or try every material l saw here. But l had to give myself brain oh.

2. Practise everyday. No excuses. Create the time. Even at work, you can use your lunch break to practise. Instead of listening to music or radio on your way to work, listen to your downloaded tips on writing, speaking, reading, listening. When walking down the streets, have an earpiece on (l hate this, but we can make sacrifices for one month abi?) and keep LISTENING. At weekends, practice speaking with your wife/husband, friend, son/daughter etc. Write out questions and tell them to ask you (under exam conditions). I finished a WHOLE 30 leaves notebook for listening practice (yeah l work an 8 to 5 and live on the mainland with my office on the island -remember, no excuses!). Always check your wrong answers and replay those portions and find out what you didn't hear properly. I used youtube for listening/speaking/reading.

3. There's this ielts expert too, one Ryan (cannot remember his surname) that l think is underrated. I used his tips for writing. He talks about 15 sentences max for writing. 3 paragraphs with 4 sentences and the closing paragraph should have 3 sentences. This keeps you in check and you already know what to write before the exam, all you will be waiting for on the ielts day is the topic given! I can share his materials if you drop your email address.
For writing, write letter and essays! Don't read what someone else wrote. Write yours too. Some people practise writing by reading another's work -WRONG! write yours too and compare. Minimum letters to write on different topics - 10. Minimum essays - 20. Revise your work and look for better ways to reconstruct your sentences. I suggest you write with pencil on your exam day so you can erase if need be.

4. For reading - use youtube. It also has a timer, so practice using the time and don't stop the timer or pause the video. The easiest comprehension in reading are the first two. Spend less time there. Say 5 mins tops for each. You do not need to UNDERSTAND nada. Just look at the instructions (very important), then the questions, then scroll through the passages for the answers. You need all your time for the last two passages. They are more technical.

5. For speaking - Be confident, relaxed and know your basic english and introduction (see ieltsliz). See this as an interview. We all attend interviews don't we? I got a list of 42 likely cue cards from ieltsliz blog (l think she said they change it every 3 months but she always update the cue card questions) and l practiced the 42 different topics and l always set my two minutes timer with my phone. You can be in the BRT or your car and practice this one, or when walking down the street or whilst doing chores at home, or lying down in your bed doing nothing (l did this. Some days, people will think you are going crazy because you are talking to yourself, but...who no go no know). One of the 42 questions l practiced was my cue card during my speaking test -something on my pet animal (l was wondering "madam why me? Animal kwa?" but because l had practised earlier, the examiner had to cut me off when it was two minutes. I just went on and on.

4. Lastly and certainly not the least...the place of PRAYER. I'm catholic, so when l saw the prayer to St. Joseph of Cupertino here, l made a mental note to say it. I started saying it every day from September till i wrote my exam on the 1st of November. I even added a 9 days St. Joseph of Cupertino novena with prayer and fasting which ended on the 31st of October (l'm that extra oh. I left no chances). I asked my family to add me in their prayers too. So, pray, pray and pray. Whatever works for you. Someone dropped one St. prayer here on financial assistance for POF, best believe l'll look for that prayer and do it too!

5. People have done it, you too can. Don't be discouraged if you have tried more than once. We don't give up on this thread oh. Being here has taught me a different level of selflessness and never say never spirit. People you don't even know are quick to help and empathise and l am still in awe of you guys.

6. Please drop your email address so l can send the Ryan materials to you.

This too shall pass!

All the best everyone and my apologies for the long post.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by gbengaolu360: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2018
MummyJaygirls:

A month today

How did you count the days ?..... Calendar Days or working days ( Monday -Friday ) ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dennel(m): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2018
boco2126:

1. Stick to a FEW practice materials! The number of materials for IELTS that we see on a daily on this thread can be overwhelming. Try out only a few and stick to the one that resonates with you. Don't use ieltsliz, Jay, Cambridge, ieltsadvantage, road2ielts etc at the same time (some of these peope don't agree on the same approach and reading all can get really confusing). If you try one and it sits well with you, ditch others. Focus on that one and be a master of it. I almost got overwhelmed at some point, because l wanted to open every link or try every material l saw here. But l had to give myself brain oh.

2. Practise everyday. No excuses. Create the time. Even at work, you can use your lunch break to practise. Instead of listening to music or radio on your way to work, listen to your downloaded tips on writing, speaking, reading, listening. When walking down the streets, have an earpiece on (l hate this, but we can make sacrifices for one month abi?) and keep LISTENING. At weekends, practice speaking with your wife/husband, friend, son/daughter etc. Write out questions and tell them to ask you (under exam conditions). I finished a WHOLE 30 leaves notebook for listening practice (yeah l work an 8 to 5 and live on the mainland with my office on the island -remember, no excuses!). Always check your wrong answers and replay those portions and find out what you didn't hear properly. I used youtube for listening/speaking/reading.

3. There's this ielts expert too, one Ryan (cannot remember his surname) that l think is underrated. I used his tips for writing. He talks about 15 sentences max for writing. 3 paragraphs with 4 sentences and the closing paragraph should have 3 sentences. This keeps you in check and you already know what to write before the exam, all you will be waiting for on the ielts day is the topic given! I can share his materials if you drop your email address.
For writing, write letter and essays! Don't read what someone else wrote. Write yours too. Some people practise writing by reading another's work -WRONG! write yours too and compare. Minimum letters to write on different topics - 10. Minimum essays - 20. Revise your work and look for better ways to reconstruct your sentences. I suggest you write with pencil on your exam day so you can erase if need be.

4. For reading - use youtube. It also has a timer, so practice using the time and don't stop the timer or pause the video. The easiest comprehension in reading are the first two. Spend less time there. Say 5 mins tops for each. You do not need to UNDERSTAND nada. Just look at the instructions (very important), then the questions, then scroll through the passages for the answers. You need all your time for the last two passages. They are more technical.

5. For speaking - Be confident, relaxed and know your basic english and introduction (see ieltsliz). See this as an interview. We all attend interviews don't we? I got a list of 42 likely cue cards from ieltsliz blog (l think she said they change it every 3 months but she always update the cue card questions) and l practiced the 42 different topics and l always set my two minutes timer with my phone. You can be in the BRT or your car and practice this one, or when walking down the street or whilst doing chores at home, or lying down in your bed doing nothing (l did this. Some days, people will think you are going crazy because you are talking to yourself, but...who no go no know). One of the 42 questions l practiced was my cue card during my speaking test -something on my pet animal (l was wondering "madam why me? Animal kwa?" but because l had practised earlier, the examiner had to cut me off when it was two minutes. I just went on and on.

4. Lastly and certainly not the least...the place of PRAYER. I'm catholic, so when l saw the prayer to St. Joseph of Cupertino here, l made a mental note to say it. I started saying it every day from September till i wrote my exam on the 1st of November. I even added a 9 days St. Joseph of Cupertino novena with prayer and fasting which ended on the 31st of October (l'm that extra oh. I left no chances). I asked my family to add me in their prayers too. So, pray, pray and pray. Whatever works for you. Someone dropped one St. prayer here on financial assistance for POF, best believe l'll look for that prayer and do it too!

5. People have done it, you too can. Don't be discouraged if you have tried more than once. We don't give up on this thread oh. Being here has taught me a different level of selflessness and never say never spirit. People you don't even know are quick to help and empathise and l am still in awe of you guys.

6. Please drop your email address so l can send the Ryan materials to you.

This too shall pass!

Nice write up...! Pls help forward Ryan too
dennel022@gmail.com

Thanks n God bless

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by phumie001: 8:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Please I need people to share posting of scratch card to Wes. We are already two.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Omoedeki: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2018
shege45:
have u gone to iom?
Can I go there without an appointment?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by 1zaagaa1(m): 8:20am On Dec 10, 2018
Please I'm interested in getting the material. chizoakuta@gmail.com is my email. Thanks boss.

boco2126:

1. Stick to a FEW practice materials! The number of materials for IELTS that we see on a daily on this thread can be overwhelming. Try out only a few and stick to the one that resonates with you. Don't use ieltsliz, Jay, Cambridge, ieltsadvantage, road2ielts etc at the same time (some of these peope don't agree on the same approach and reading all can get really confusing).........

....6. Please drop your email address so l can send the Ryan materials to you.

This too shall pass!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mamababe(f): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2018
Hello, I will like to find out if anyone has experienced what am currently facing. My crs score is 25 marks lower than the simulated score. The difference is on the score of foreign work experience where am being scored 25 instead of 50.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2018
Omoedeki:

Can I go there without an appointment?
go there and book. That was hw i got my booking. Go there fast

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by desmondgaddafi: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2018
Hello, Please i have been waiting for your response.. Please call me on 07039635308 or email zemoikenna@yahoo.com. 13th is almost here.
D4eva:
Anyone needs a Q-Life slot for 13th December? Single applicant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.