Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (824448 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Thanks boss.
Obi1conte:

You can use her signed COPR yes but i'm not so sure of the LOE, but anything to present a strong case is good.
You could wait a day or two before editing your profile, the update is almost immediate but thats at your own discretion.
All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2018
My sis got hers 3-4 days before the session date.
Obi1conte:
Hello All
Please for those who attended the PLANNINGFORCANADA session, how close to the date where invitation/confirmation letter sent?
I'd be coming in from outside lagos.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2018
cocococo:
Must everybody go to Canada? The craze is becoming too much. Canada, Canada, Canada! Some people will be writing IELTS up to 10 times all in the name of I must leave this country! The ones that manage to pass will run here and be saying, ‘Thank God I finally made it!’. While those that finally get the PPR will not let us hear word, be quoting different dates of the stages, like I care!
You guys are the ones making these developed countries look down on us! IELTS is making the standard of exam more difficult day be day, WES is adding WAEC for ECA, IRCC is increasing minimum POF and cost of application fee! But we are still patronizing them, pumping the money into their economy! By the time you reach there with all the funds you are taking into Canada, you have pumped so much money into a foreign country, money that you cannot generate and send back into your own country Nigeria from where the funds came out from, thus depleting our country of resources.

OYA Alagba cococo tell us the truth - se IELTS ni we go help you even if na POF POF - that one sef dey.
Just jewo and we can help you.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Obi1conte: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2018
Topsmamen:
Thanks boss.
U r welcome....good man
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2018
Awesome! PPRs flowing in. Plenty congrats to maworld, naijaismyown and toskeO.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by laghopeful20181: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2018
Good Morning People!!!

Thank you once again for all your words of encouragement!!!

Congratulations on PPR and IELTS and all other stages!!!!!

I would like to find out your opinions on this suggestion that was given to me: I am somewhat concerned about the legality of it and would not like to involve myself in anything shady so your opinions would go a long way please!
Considering my birthday upcoming in a few weeks, I have been advised to set up my profile with an un accompanying spouse and after ITA receipt and the spouse has written his IELTS change him to accompanying spouse. This sounds a bit fraudulent to me...what do you think please?

Secondly, now my spouse had previously evaluated his pgd from a uk university with wes...it returned as pgd (one semester). At the time it didn't matter to us as we had enough points but as situation has changed now, would it be a good idea to try to evaluate it with ICES?

Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boco2126: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2018
Hearty congratulations. Adding the bolded to my prayers! I am catholic.

POF ..... Saint Jude prayer for financial assistance...two days after that prayer His miracle came forth seamlessly.

Then at the point of submission...we held hands....5 of us... sang and prayed. 

[b]The 3days Holy spirit prayer comforted us that it will end in praise.
[/b]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2018
Haha Brother Ramj. Which Je m'apelle is this one?
Ramj:

OYA Alagba cococo tell us the truth - se IELTS ni we go help you even if na POF POF - that one sef dey.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shegzee43: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2018
Hello friends,

I am writing this in a very sombre mood.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2018
TimmytimeHO:

Sometime ago I bought tbills with GTBank and kept going forth and back and they did not give me certificate. When i called their customer care they gave me one number to call. The wahala was too much. I waited till it matured liquidated or moved to where I got certificates without even begging for it. First bank

Account officer notified of this and sorted. I guess its your account officer that has the magic wand about this i guess. However its not a hard copy certificate again as it used to be before - more like a notification of investment thingy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Topsmamen:

Je m'apelle jewo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by reavealhidden: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2018
My people!!! And the Lord removed my shame and reproach oooo...Lemme reveal my hidden identity again!!

My spouse came through for us. Yes!!!

Nov 1 BC
L 8.5
R 9
W 7
S 8

So here is the gist. We agreed I would be the PA so we both wrote in April with BC.Mine- L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7 Spouse L 7.5 R 6.5 W 7 S 7.5.
I Applied for a remark and writing came back unchanged but speaking jumped from 7 to 8. Infact I can't explain how I was able to convince

him to rewrite because I felt his writing was good and he also felt my listening and reading was better grin grin. Later after registering for NOV 1

around September, na so my hubby dey say it's far... it's still far... I will start preparing in October shocked. I kept sending all IELTS resources I got

here and the ones I used for April test thinking this man has been practicing very early in the office before others will arrive because that was

the plan and anytime I ask how the prep is going he will say I should not put pressure on him and I can also rewrite if I like shocked Hmmm I was so

mad a week before the test when he said babe, see I can't practice reading and listening modules on my PC, can you print

some practice tests for me? Haaa cry cry I had to find a way of printing some of the Cambridge tests for him both reading and listening. To cut

the long story short, after writing the test he smiled and told me to start packing as the Chief baggage handler grin grin grin but I became very sad

again when he asked later that day if 'faithfully' is single or double l grin grin grin grin.

For those still trying to ace IETLS please don't give up because You will soon experience victory by God's grace!

NB: for reading please beware of True / False / NG and Yes/ No/ NG. If the question says Yes/ No /NG please do not answer using True or False.

Thanks @Ifeoma77 @Newmum0615 and everyone who encouraged me not to give up when my writing came back unchanged after EOR.

It's must sha end in praise grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2018
maworld:
Moyin o logo..az  it's PPR people....You amaze me Lord..

Timeline

me too much o....cant just stop speaking in tongues...cos i cant find the words. 

Waiting to rejoice with you too.

Oluwaseunara

Congrats maworld
Huge Congrats

PLEASE LETS STOP QUOTING LONG POSTS WHEN WE WANNA COMMENT - 17days part 7 oooo - dont let my mathematical prophecy come to pass oo

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2018
Topsmamen:

I no just know jare

Je m'appelle cocococoISConfusedlyConcernedPersonOfInterest

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2018
naijaismyown:
Good morning fam

I finally got ppr after 10 months!! I sha said I must put this here, so that people that have their own delayed also, will know it don’t mean nothing. Na patience sure pass.

ECA -October 2017
IELTS- December 2017
AOR- 14 February 2017
IP2- 27 February 2017
PPR- 14 November 2018

Las Las it has ended in praise

Wot is ds. Is this a PPr announcement or rehearsal

Je m'appelle TRYAGAIN

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2018
toskeO:
Oba ti min ri, ta ri isee owo, Osuba re re ooooo���

PPR alert.
Sept 3rd
Med/BIL: 28th Sept
Ghost update: seen on my profile12th Nov.
PPR: 15th Nov.

So that's it guys....my testimony ����������

In Brilla sport Tune

How many do you want how many do you want.... Well we weant more PPRssssssssss

Congratulationsss

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Ramj:

grin grin grin grin

et dans cet instance tu t'appelle comment?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Oakville19: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2018
Ramj:

Congrats maworld
Huge Congrats

PLEASE LETS STOP QUOTING LONG POSTS WHEN WE WANNA COMMENT - 17days part 7 oooo - dont let my mathematical prophecy come to pass oo

Although it can be tedious scrolling through, the length of a quote does not actually make the thread move faster as there are a set number of posts for each page.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2018
Ramj:

Congrats maworld
Huge Congrats

it doesn't matter. regardless of post length each page will still contain 13 posts. When typing from phone it's not very easy to edit posts.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by debbydee(f): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2018
jholarharde:

yes they do, it is automatic. you get it in ur mail.

good morning ma'am, trust your day is going fine.
please can i call you. i need some clarifications from you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2018
CoCoLav:
Hi guys,

Please kindly share your success or otherwise with NECO Verification.

Please I don't mean the initial dispatch of the result to WES. I mean the verification from WES after receiving the result from NECO. I heard some people have been on this for 7 week +.

Please, if you also have a contact for CIPM verification, kindly send me a PM as both parties are claiming not to have received any verification email.

Thanks

Hey Coco,

How are you doing? Been a while.
I am guessing this request isn't for you, no?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boco2126: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2018
Waiting on WES now like... undecided because I want to jump into the pool ''nicked'' and splash water all over cooocooo's face grin

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2018
boco2126:
Waiting on WES now like... undecided because I want to jump into the pool ''nicked'' and splash water all over cooocooo's face grin

You dey find trouble

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by daks02: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Hello friend, any problem? Hope you’re ok? Share your concerns with the house, let’s tackle it together.

shegzee43:
Hello friends,

I am writing this in a very sombre mood.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by laghopeful20181: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2018
Good Morning,

Looking forward to hearing your opinions please
laghopeful20181:
Good Morning People!!!

Thank you once again for all your words of encouragement!!!

Congratulations on PPR and IELTS and all other stages!!!!!

I would like to find out your opinions on this suggestion that was given to me: I am somewhat concerned about the legality of it and would not like to involve myself in anything shady so your opinions would go a long way please!
Considering my birthday upcoming in a few weeks, I have been advised to set up my profile with an un accompanying spouse and after ITA receipt and the spouse has written his IELTS change him to accompanying spouse. This sounds a bit fraudulent to me...what do you think please?

Secondly, now my spouse had previously evaluated his pgd from a uk university with wes...it returned as pgd (one semester). At the time it didn't matter to us as we had enough points but as situation has changed now, would it be a good idea to try to evaluate it with ICES?

Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2018
Guy why u come dey write with faded biro tongue tongue
They give details close to the date

KunleSteel:
Good afternoon, all.

Concerning the Planning for Canada session...

Last month, I was given available dates to choose from, and I chose the 20th of this month. No feedback or correspondence since then.

Please, for those that have attended the session, is this normal? Should I not have received a confirmation mail stating venue, date and time?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2018
Tojued:

et dans cet instance tu t'appelle comment?

@Topsmamen a egalement demande

mon reponse - dan cette istance

Je m'appelle cocococoISaConfusedlyConcernedPersonOfInterest
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2018
reavealhidden:
My people!!! And the Lord removed my shame and reproach oooo...Lemme reveal my hidden identity again!!

My spouse came through for us. Yes!!!

Nov 1 BC
L 8.5
R 9
W 7
S 8
It's must sha end in praise grin

Yasssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!! Whooooop!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nonsam1: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2018
Thank you very helpful.
Its now clear.
Mamaroon:

answers in this link checklist

French or English translation is fine.

PCC needed from any country where you lived for 6 months in a row i.e. straight...i.e. without break...i think
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zeiya(f): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
Obi1conte:
Hello All
Please for those who attended the PLANNINGFORCANADA session, how close to the date where invitation/confirmation letter sent?
I'd be coming in from outside lagos.

Relax, you will definitely get the letter tomorrow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by simplyalero(f): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
Congratulations people! @Maworld, @naijaismyown and @toskeO. Thanks for lifting our spirits! go forth and prosper!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Obi1conte: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
Zeiya:

Relax, you will definitely get the letter tomorrow
Lol....thx
I'll get back to you if i don't get a mail tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.