Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819869 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MrsOT: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
shegzee43:
Hello friends,

I am writing this in a very sombre mood.

Hello there,

Is everything ok? Please stay strong, keep faith and hold on tight. Don't let anything break your spirit ok? trust me there is always a way out of every down situation.

It is well with you my bro/sis. Share your issues with us, we are a family here, we've got you and most importantly, God's got us all.

Stay strong.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by oladamilola: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
Weldone guys,please i want to confirm if hellofax can be used to forward document to IQAS as i have started my ECA already. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by COPR: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Bloggerina18:
Hello Everyone. Pls what pgd or certification can one do within a year to boost CRS by getting 2 or more degrees please. Help ooo

Boost your CRS via 2 or more certs:

1. NACETEM 9 months PGD (www.nacetem.gov.ng)
2. NOUN PGD
3. 9 months professional Diploma in Education in any federal college of education.

Research further to choose the one that suits you.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CoCoLav(f): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
Medal007:

NECO will do the verification as soon as the mail is received, I can say they are handling the verification at a speed almost to that of the speed of light

Okay, I guess the issue is on WES' part then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CoCoLav(f): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
bLacKGoLd3:

Hey Coco,

How are you doing? Been a while.
I am guessing this request isn't for you, no?

Hey, I'm doing great. No, the request isn't for me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dannyko: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
lobell:

My own "glitch" deducted 25 points. Who has encountered this type before and what did you do? Or rather what can I do?
I think the technical error has been corrected because when I logged in to my account this morning, the 15 points have been deducted and I'm back to 455 points. I'll advise you check your CIC account.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cannydream1: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hello my canny fam,

Please do any of you know if NECO write te the date of birth in the certificate verification/transcript.

This will enable me decide which EcA body to use.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by abyejecks: 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
Pls, I need clarifications. Am about to do eca. Heard Wes is delaying. My masters from unilag is not available yet just statement of result and transcript. Which organization would be the best for my evaluation in terms of processing fast. Iqas /wes/Ices/ces?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
Congratulations @Maworld & @naijaismyown @ToskeO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
cannydream1:
Hello my canny fam,

Please do any of you know if NECO write te the date of birth in the certificate verification/transcript.

This will enable me decide which EcA body to use.

The only ECA body that has any business with your NECO is WES.
So the DoB on NECO cannot be a determinant of which organisation you use for ECA.
But to answer your question; Yes. NECO includes the DoB on the transcript

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
maworld:
Moyin o logo..az  it's PPR people....You amaze me Lord..
Oluwaseunara
Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
to know some of the factors to consider when choosing an ECA body to use:
Click here
and here
and here
and here
and check page 1

and click here to learn how to search the “Canadian Express Entry” Thread.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
naijaismyown:
Good morning fam

ECA -October 2017
IELTS- December 2017
AOR- 14 February 2017
IP2- 27 February 2017
PPR- 14 November 2018
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
debbydee:

good morning ma'am, trust your day is going fine. please can i call you. i need some clarifications from you.
kindly do me a mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smartkester(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
Please I'm a novice here what's the PPR/COPR they are talking about?

Please can some one outline the things to do briefly in order to follow this course of traveling to canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Congratulations @Maworld, @naijaismyown, @ToskeO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
smartkester:

Please can some one outline the things to do briefly in order to follow this course of traveling to canada?

Start from the information on page one of this thread. Also try read up the info on pages one of parts 1-5. Links to them are on Page one of this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
abyejecks:
Pls, I need clarifications. Am about to do eca. Heard Wes is delaying. My masters from unilag is not available yet just statement of result and transcript. Which organization would be the best for my evaluation in terms of processing fast. Iqas /wes/Ices/ces?

ICES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
smartkester:

Go to page one, spend a day or two....you will thank us at the end because you will be an expert oozing with knowledge of EE process.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by harry41: 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hello People,

Should we still have expect a draw this week?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dotman421: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
Good morning all,

Please I will like to know whether I can get extra points from professional qualifications like ICAN and ACCA in Canadian CSR calculator (Express Entry) or is it better to just restrict my WES evaluation to academics qualifications like Masters?

Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Talking(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
dotman421:
Good morning all,

Please I will like to know whether I can get extra points from professional qualifications like ICAN and ACCA in Canadian CSR calculator (Express Entry) or is it better to just restrict my WES evaluation to academics qualifications like Masters?

Go to Page 1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by danianne: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
dotman421:
Good morning all,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Stormbreaker(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=Travelbunny007 post=72984342][/quote]

congratulations to you. God is indeed a faithful Father. Mine will come too by his grace.... Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
harry41:
Hello People,

Should we still have expect a draw this week?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
Thanks Page 1 Updated
Tojued:
to know some of the factors to consider when choosing an ECA body to use:
Click here
and here
and here
and here
and check page 1

and click here to learn how to search the “Canadian Express Entry” Thread.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
smslive2:
Thanks Page 1 Updated

Thank you

PS: I simply copied the links from Mcstan's post on page 1 of Part 5 sha. Na only one I add by myself.

PS2: could we please get this back on page one (if there's no specific reason why it was removed)? The Following People's Timelines Helped in Answering Some Frequently Asked Questions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nonsam1: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
Thanks for you kind response.
I would consider from both countries as more time is spent in the foreign country.
Thanks also for confirming both languages are ok.
Obi1conte:

IF i where you i would provide PCC from both countries simply because it sounds to me like the job is a steady one and you have being coming and going for awhile. But like i said if i where you.
A french PCC is fine. Translation only needed if its in any other language aside french or english.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by debbydee(f): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
jholarharde:

kindly do me a mail

OK. Then.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by prex29: 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hello All,

I submitted my application and got AOG on Oct 26. Still no update on Medical.

My question is does one get an email on changes on the profile for the medical update or do I keep checking my profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by prex29: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hello All,

I submitted my application and got *AOR on Oct 26. Still no update on Medical.

My question is does one get an email on changes on the profile for the medical update or do I keep checking my profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zeiya(f): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
prex29:
Hello All,

I submitted my application and got *AOR on Oct 26. Still no update on Medical.

Expect it from November 20th

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.