Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822506 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lmao. You better run well, prof!! Handwriting is always on point. tongue tongue
raphrulz:
Hmmm... I actually had to look for thepicture again to look closely.

It's actually a nice writing...

But then.... she neva write medical terms for you or prescriptions naaa.... who knows.... Maybe till then, the Dokita in her will now come out. tongue tongue

runs away

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lmao Zutlin oh. But it’s true please. AVO is now number one for wasting time.

Zutlin:

More like Ottawa - Accra branch. angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Enitan007:
Merry Xmas to everyone. But wait o.... who's going to score Prof's PPR script when is out.
Have you watched 27 dresses?
Everyone he ever graded will come and grade his own script.
grin

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Her patients already have scoinscoin grin she doesn't want to add to their troubles

First of all, how dare you?
tongue

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ifeoma77... You ehn. Nobody fit catch you for corner
Ifeoma77:

grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Hahaha. Thanks b. It’s only medical doctors (ayam not one of them). The myth remains unproven. tongue

You're all doctors joor. You also write prescriptions na
The myth is disproved hare
tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
smslive2:
Ifeoma.77... You ehn. Nobody fit catch you for corner
grin grin grin grin
tongue

Come, what are your plans for us tomorrow? As the admin of the thread, you have to throw a Christmas party o

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
oyejum:
Good day everyone,

I'm looking for who to swap Qlife Clinic medical slot scheduled for 28th March 2019 with. I need a late January slot (family of 4), please send me a private message.

Thanks
Someone wrote on the thread that Qlife no longer allows swaps. Try and confirm before doing it - especially if you're coming in from outside Lagos
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
Yes o. Motion seconded and approved. The "yays" have it.

cc: @smslive2
Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin grin
tongue

Come, what are your plans for us tomorrow? As the admin of the thread, you have to throw a Christmas party o

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by tippex(f): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sthill5:

And all was good?

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bonvieto: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
i understand why you would say that, but the info i gave was posted in the living in canada page, which i presume is a sister forum to this one.

the link is >>>> immigrationcanada(dot)pro/permanent-residence/maintain-permanent-residence-living-overseas/
if you would kindly check the link out you would see thats what it states there, unless if the rules have changed now.

raphrulz:
Please, research well before you dish out advices.

This is not correct pls!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bellafinesse(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Good evening everyone, I will like to make an enquiry from the knowledgeable ones. I am about to send my academic credentials to WES but I have misplaced my WAEC certificate. What can I do please? Should I print an online result and send it with an unscratched card to WES? Also, I have a BSc, PGD and MSc. Do I have to send the transcript of all degrees to WES? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Enitan007(m): 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Then he should be ready for a lot of 3.0/10.
Ifeoma77:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by flosk: 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
@CanadaPR

I sent you an email, please respond.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ArcUgo(m): 12:27am On Dec 25, 2018
Why don't you skip using WES (that's if you haven't already paid) and use ICES. It's faster and less stressful these days, no need for WAEC and no verification wahala.

P.S: Except it's a foreign MSc then go ahead. Please note that you only need to evaluate your MSc no need evaluating the rest.

Bellafinesse:
Good evening everyone, I will like to make an enquiry from the knowledgeable ones. I am about to send my academic credentials to WES but I have misplaced my WAEC certificate. What can I do please? Should I print an online result and send it with an unscratched card to WES? Also, I have a BSc, PGD and MSc. Do I have to send the transcript of all degrees to WES? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mummychichi: 12:49am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas everyone

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Onebase79(m): 3:40am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas everyone. Cheers to a Canadian Christmas in 2019. #Canada2019

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 5:54am On Dec 25, 2018
Bonvieto:
i understand why you would say that, but the info i gave was posted in the living in canada page, which i presume is a sister forum to this one.

the link is >>>> immigrationcanada(dot)pro/permanent-residence/maintain-permanent-residence-living-overseas/
if you would kindly check the link out you would see thats what it states there, unless if the rules have changed now.

The info is alarmingly incorrect. I don't even have energy to check your source. Even before it became 2/5 it used to be 3/5.
Pls confirm info from Canada.ca or other official sites before sharing confidently. Otherwise attach a caveat to your advice: I think... This website says... Etc.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2018
Enitan007:
Then he should be ready for a lot of 3.0/10.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas to Everyone and their families grin

May God continue to bless and protect us all.....
Grant us all our heart desires....
Meet us at the point of our needs........

Amen....and Amen.....

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas!
kiss

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jargo192: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas Friends

I just want to start this whole PPR thingy. I tried applying to Canada in 2016 for Msc but was denied visa after paying school fees. I was demoralised and abandoned the whole Canadian dream. I would like to restart the process since I have lots of work experience. I would appreciate if any guru in the house can be my guide personally. I just wanna pay for IELTS in January and write. I need tips on the exam, degree conversion, application etc. How much do i need to spend on all these processes?

I know this is a long journey to the promised land. 2018 was full of excuses for me for not starting this process.

Kindly post a link, thread or phone number that I can connect with.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2018
jargo192:
Merry Christmas Friends

I just want to start this whole PPR thingy. I tried applying to Canada in 2016 for Msc but was denied visa after paying school fees. I was demoralised and abandoned the whole Canadian dream. I would like to restart the process since I have lots of work experience. I would appreciate if any guru in the house can be my guide personally. I just wanna pay for IELTS in January and write. I need tips on the exam, degree conversion, application etc. How much do i need to spend on all these processes?

I know this is a long journey to the promised land. 2018 was full of excuses for me for not starting this process.

Kindly post a link, thread or phone number that I can connect with.

Thank you.
Compliments of the season.....Page 1 of this thread has answers to your questions.... I myself, I still learn from Page 1 everytime I go through it.......All the best as you start this journey sir/ma.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kniffy: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2018
Please refer to page 1 of this thread
jargo192:
Merry Christmas Friends

I just want to start this whole PPR thingy. I tried applying to Canada in 2016 for Msc but was denied visa after paying school fees.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Walegy: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2018
I say a very big AMEN.

Onebase79:
Merry Christmas everyone. Cheers to a Canadian Christmas in 2019. #Canada2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2018
Chai! Allahu Akbar Kabira! You can't just imagine how many times I had to shift positions while reading this shocked.Alhamdulilah it has ended in Praise for you brother. I rejoice with you and the family. congrats!!!! [quote author=olajide21 post=74093604]BETTER LATE THAN NEVER……………. (MY EXPEREINCE)

Alhamdullilah; its PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! To Allah belongs all praise!

…. Behold it was my PPR mail sitting in my box since 3am.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2018
For your matter ma'am, some tutors almost turned me crazy for our IELTS classes. You just cant believe the gist ma. Will unleash it when the time comes. Very wicked people them. (Merry Xmas my number1,
others can jealous......lols)
@my CIA friend: thanks so much dearie & merry xmas grin
Ifeoma77:

Look at your beautiful handwriting kiss kiss
You have disproved the doctors' bad writing myth grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adeptonlin(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2018
What happens if you cannot get a reference letter from a one and only former employer due to inexistence of the company again?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2018
Joyeux Noel a tous

Je m'appelle Ramj

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2018
Joyeux Noel a tous

Je m'appelle Ramj

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TEECANN: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2018
I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart!

FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!

It will end in praises for us all this outgoing year and a vista of praises open to us come 2019 IJN!

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
GOOD(XMAS) News! If you are having your P.O.F account with GTB, then you don't need them to print that long list of your six(6) months Statement of Account for you anymore.

This you can now do via their "Internet Banking" and have it instantly downloaded to you laptop(signed and duly stamped) without stress at all.

That way, you are completely relieved from the stress of having to scan again just like me! The only document you require from them now is your Reference Letter.

Private chat me if you need the info.......

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.