Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (824733 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by futureenergy: 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
wasseynewest:
GOOD(XMAS) News! If you are having your P.O.F account with GTB, then you don't need them to print that long list of your six(6) months Statement of Account for you anymore.

This you can now do via their "Internet Banking" and have it instantly downloaded to you laptop(signed and duly stamped) without stress at all.

That way, you are completely relieved from the stress of having to scan again just like me! The only document you require from them now is your Reference Letter.

Private chat me if you need the info.......

Good one.
Some have said it here and also the previous part. In fact, that is what I did. The interesting thing is that the downloaded statement looks beautiful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oh, that's cool then. Let's just make it public for our NLanders.
From your browser,
Open the "GTB Internet banking"
Click on your "Account"
Then to "Account Statement"
Then to "Specify Period" i.e the six months period required.
Finally, "export PDF signed"

futureenergy:

Good one.
Some have said it here and also the previous part. In fact, that is what I did. The interesting thing is that the downloaded statement looks beautiful.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by claseek(f): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
Saintee2009:

They almost have the same structure but you'll still go back to ieltsadvantage.. I can bet you on this.
He made Task 1 looked like nursery rhymes.. I mean, I can literally write any task one follow ieltsadvantage. Also, he made task 2 as simple as possible... I love the part where you can make up any examples to support your main point...
"In 2014, a survey published by Nairaland Magazine in Nigeria, stated that of the 100 candidates that wrote IELTS using BC, only 25% scored an average of 6.5 blah blah blah"
Just few difference between Jay and Chris ielts advantage.

I can't wait to download all I've read and mastered to Bae to bring her up to speed biko.

Google drive link to Jays writing videos.. You'll need data sha

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rYqCn_4N9qxKDKnTWitvd0nMKfm8Lg0D?usp=sharing
for reference
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
wasseynewest:
For your matter ma'am, some tutors almost turned me crazy for our IELTS classes. You just cant believe the gist ma. Will unleash it when the time comes. Very wicked people them. (Merry Xmas my number1,
others can jealous......lols)
@my CIA friend: thanks so much dearie & merry xmas grin
Awwwwwwww merry Christmas to you too. Hehehehehe ayam waiting for the gist
I love how you carried the IELTS tutoring matter on your head. On behalf of everyone you've helped and will help in the future, thank you kiss kiss

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by xrstz: 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hi guys. Does anyone know how long it takes to get notification to do biometrics after obtaining e-APR AOR(Proof of Submission)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hahahahaaa

Smart question! Lol

Well... I go still score myself. I don already get 10/10 naaa..

Sooo..... just to fulfill all righteousness!

Enitan007:
Merry Xmas to everyone. But wait o.... who's going to score Prof's PPR script when is out.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
I dey wait your PPR script for front!!!

Whistles by

Ifeoma77:

Have you watched 27 dresses?
Everyone he ever graded will come and grade his own script.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
We will be closing down the group for now....

For temporary maintenance!.. We need paint the house!

Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin grin
tongue

Come, what are your plans for us tomorrow? As the admin of the thread, you have to throw a Christmas party o

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Chim ooooo

See all of una!

Na 10/10 i go score... na me go grade myself ooo grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Enitan007:
Then he should be ready for a lot of 3.0/10.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
xrstz:
Hi guys. Does anyone know how long it takes to get notification to do biometrics after obtaining e-APR AOR(Proof of Submission)
Between 25 - 30 days
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
raphrulz:
I dey wait your PPR script for front!!!
Whistles by

grin grin grin grin grin okay na
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
wasseynewest:
GOOD(XMAS) News! If you are having your P.O.F account with GTB, then you don't need them to print that long list of your six(6) months Statement of Account for you anymore.

This you can now do via their "Internet Banking" and have it instantly downloaded to you laptop(signed and duly stamped) without stress at all.

That way, you are completely relieved from the stress of having to scan again just like me! The only document you require from them now is your Reference Letter.

This is why everyone should read from previous threads. Was mentioned there in. Find link below

https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/565#69827534

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by xrstz: 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Between 25 - 30 days

Thanks.

Do they specify where to do it or can be done at any VFS center In any country ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
xrstz:

Thanks.

Do they specify where to do it or can be done at any VFS center In any country ?
It can be done at any VFS Canada VAC center.
Basically any of the two we have in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas dear PPR awaitee grin
This time next year, you'll be live in Canada decked up like an astronaut grin grin celebrating white Christmas.

39 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fmsimple:
This time next year, you'll be live in Canada decked up like an astronaut grin grin celebrating white Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by xrstz: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ifeoma77:

It can be done at any VFS Canada VAC center.
Basically any of the two we have in Nigeria

Thanks.

Got some further questions. Please can I send you a private message? Sent you a request.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
A stroll through page 1 will get you your answer.
adeptonlin:
What happens if you cannot get a reference letter from a one and only former employer due to inexistence of the company again?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jelmusboy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas people

Just a quick one. Do I need to submit WAEC/NECO result if I want to upgrade my ECA report to Course-by-Course evaluation for licensure purpose?
When I tried starting the upgrade application, I got a prompt that I will need to start a new application.

NB: My ECA was completed June 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
wasseynewest:

There won't be bank stamp in the statement of account printed online. For me I to sleep with my two eyes closed. Hence I'll rather take the extra stress by going to the bank for a stamped statement of account. Besides, that stress is noting compared to writing IELTS. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
jelmusboy:
Merry Christmas people

Just a quick one. Do I need to submit WAEC/NECO result if I want to upgrade my ECA report to Course-by-Course evaluation for licensure purpose?
When I tried starting the upgrade application, I got a prompt that I will need to start a new application.

I recently upgraded my ECA to course by course evaluation for professional license purpose and I didn't submit WAEC/NECO. Infact my evaluation is scheduled to be completed on the 27th December

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Threemg: 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
jelmusboy:
Merry Christmas people

Same here o. Infact immediately I saw that WAEC stuff I just told myself this one na later thinz
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jelmusboy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
Thank you for this. Was your upgrade ordered on or before August 3rd?

Uchihasasuke19:

I recently upgraded my ECA to course by course evaluation for professional license purpose and I didn't submit WAEC/NECO. Infact my evaluation is scheduled to be completed on the 27th December
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
For where If na joke make you stop am boss! We go gather here individually begin score you one by one.
As for me, I believe you don sabi your fate already......lols
raphrulz:
Chim ooooo

See all of una!

Na 10/10 i go score... na me go grade myself ooo grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Boss! No be every one can remember all what they have read on the thread o. More so, how to proper navigate it without visiting the bank I have explained further down here, which wasn't stated before.
Overall, I believe having to refresh our memories with this things isn't bad at all sir.
Not every1 can/will read from part1 till date oooo
Godisincontrol:

This is why everyone should read from previous threads. Was mentioned there in. Find link below

https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/565#69827534

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
There will be bank stamp and signature on as many pages as you download sir/ma. I just did mine today and everything was intact. In fact, had I printed it from the bank, I would have been charged for about 69pages but it's only 35pages via the internet process. It is not stressful nor comparable to IELTS at all ok? Seek and ye shall find.
Uchihasasuke19:

There won't be bank stamp in the statement of account printed online. For me I to sleep with my two eyes closed. Hence I'll rather take the extra stress by going to the bank for a stamped statement of account. Besides, that stress is noting compared to writing IELTS. grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kods1900: 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas Everybody,

Quick question;

I am post ITA and I had my biometrics on the 21st of November and up till now it’s still showing “We have not received your fingerprints, Check your biometrics request message below” instead of completed.

However, scrolling downwards my profile shows the date of biometrics completion and expiration.

Should I be worried? cos others I’ve seen have theirs as completed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ajiboyeolaolu: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
Preparing to sit for IELTS follow the link below for free study mterials

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
jelmusboy:
Thank you for this. Was your upgrade ordered on or before August 3rd?

I ordered my upgrade on the 4th December 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jelmusboy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
I'm good to go then. Can't deal with WAEC/NECO wahala

Uchihasasuke19:

I ordered my upgrade on the 4th December 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
wasseynewest:
There will be bank stamp and signature on as many pages as you download sir/ma. I just did mine today and everything was intact. In fact, had I printed it from the bank, I would have been charged for about 69pages but it's only 35pages via the internet process. It is not stressful nor comparable to IELTS at all ok? Seek and ye shall find.

That's really nice.. I didn't know it was possible. Good luck bro. May God bless the works of our hand

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Walegy: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
Amen

fmsimple:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.