Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822491 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Pegzzyg:
Please, has a venue been fixed? Hoping its this December & a weekend too o. Update Please! Thanks...

PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DadR: 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Compliment of the season to you guys.

Does anyone know if WES/IQAS/ICES evaluates and issues ECA report for WAEC, NECO or GCE only? I have someone with just O'level who would like to evaluate for FST application.

Has anyone here gotten or applied for PR through the Federal Skilled Trades before? If yes, please signify.

Thanks a bunch!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
We no see you for party venue today ooo... Watapun?
Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin grin
tongue

Come, what are your plans for us tomorrow? As the admin of the thread, you have to throw a Christmas party o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas to you all. I wish you all good news and breakthrough in whatever stage you are in this journey. From IELTS, TEF, ECA, ITA, PPR, COPR, PR. As many that believes, this time next year, you shall have a white Christmas in Canada. In the remaining days of 2018, ONLY GOOD NEWS you shall hear! Peace and Enjoy!

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
smslive2:
Merry Christmas to you all. I wish you all good news and breakthrough in whatever stage you are in this journey. From IELTS, TEF, ECA, ITA, PPR, COPR, PR. As many that believes, this time next year, you shall have a white Christmas in Canada. In the remaining days of 2018, ONLY GOOD NEWS you shall hear! Peace and Enjoy!
Amen in Jesus Name. Same to you!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Richness1104: 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
smslive2:
Amen in Jesus name. I receive it by faith. My testimony is sure in 2019

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by BootyliciousHon: 12:19am On Dec 26, 2018
[/color]Amen!
smslive2:
[color=#990000]Merry Christmas to you all. I wish you all good news and breakthrough in whatever stage you are in this journey. From IELTS, TEF, ECA, ITA, PPR, COPR, PR. As many that believes, this time next year, you shall have a white Christmas in Canada. In the remaining days of 2018, ONLY GOOD NEWS you shall hear! Peace and Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Babateemd: 1:42am On Dec 26, 2018
Please house i need a quick help regarding my ADR form A IMM 5669, please how do you submit, it . is it electronically or what, the ADR said it needed an original signature, anybody with experience in this... please help me urgently.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Claire18: 4:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Have enough evidence of working there.
I had a similar experience. I attached everything related between me n d company. Offer letter, payslips(18mths), Leave letters, email btw clients, resignation letter, acceptance of resignation letter etc. While scanning, you can notice some papers earred, wrinkled or edgy.

Then added in my Loe, how d M.D. can b found only on LinkedIn. So up to them to ask.

.....did this for me. Its your choice

What happens if you cannot get a reference letter from a one and only former employer due to inexistence of the company again? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bellafinesse(m): 4:50am On Dec 26, 2018
ArcUgo:
Why don't you skip using WES (that's if you haven't already paid) and use ICES. It's faster and less stressful these days, no need for WAEC and no verification wahala.

P.S: Except it's a foreign MSc then go ahead. Please note that you only need to evaluate your MSc no need evaluating the rest.

Thanks a bunch, noted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cutiep: 4:57am On Dec 26, 2018
Dear all, please I need clarification.

1) On the Express entry from, there's no place to fill in the details of my daughter as a dependant. The only dependant option/ information required is for my husband. Is this normal?

2) Please advise on the passport to submit (for medicals etc) for my daughter. She currently has a US passport. Can we use this or do we have to apply for a Nigerian passport for her.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bimsebony: 5:43am On Dec 26, 2018
mcstan18:

Congrats sis. I'm so glad it's here now

Thanks my bro. Cant wait to celebrate with you. 2019 will surely be awesome for us all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ashebsj: 7:15am On Dec 26, 2018
Bellafinesse:

Thanks a bunch, noted.

I already did the evaluation for my ND HND and B. SC. using WES, and I've received my evaluation report. I want to do the evaluation for my M. SC. Which will be ready next month using ICES considering WES wahala with WAEC and evaluation. Please, how possible is this, and when I'm quoting my report number, how do I go about the 2 reports?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by PrincessM(f): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2018
Good morning everyone. Please I have a question and with the all the knowledgeable people around I know i would get the appropriate answer. Thanks for recommending me here Shyee. I hope you see this also.

So here goes-

My international passport carries a compound surname while all my other documents have just my maiden name. I have a newspaper publication of my change of name which was done while I was still married. I am currently divorced and have a child whom I have custody of. I kept my passport with the compound surname because of my child then. Now I am thinking of changing back to my maiden name before taking the IELTS and starting the entire process for my child and myself. I have supporting documents for the dissolution of the marriage and custody of my child. Also, my passport expires in July 2019. I need advice on what to do. If I change my surname, would it affect anything concerning my child?

Please advice. Help a sister.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Rode20: 7:36am On Dec 26, 2018
For Ielts purpose... I found https://ielts.completesuccess.in/ useful for me , especially reading their writing model answers.

It will end in praise

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Enitan007(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2018
1. You will get to fill in your dependant info during your e-APR i.e after you secure ITA.

2. I guess you can use the US passport for the application itself but for medical, can't say. Others can weigh in.
cutiep:

1) On the Express entry from, there's no place to fill in the details of my daughter as a dependant. The only dependant option/ information required is for my husband. Is this normal?

2) Please advise on the passport to submit (for medicals etc) for my daughter. She currently has a US passport. Can we use this or do we have to apply for a Nigerian passport for her.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2018
raphrulz:
Hahahahaaa

Smart question! Lol

Well... I go still score myself. I don already get 10/10 naaa..

Sooo..... just to fulfill all righteousness!

ircc must hear this.
Dunprep! Se you see Snape??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2018
DadR:

Does anyone know if WES/IQAS/ICES evaluates and issues ECA report for WAEC, NECO or GCE only? I have someone with just O'level who would like to evaluate for FST application

Thanks a bunch!
yes they do evaluate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2018
PrincessM:
Good morning everyone. Please I have a question and with the all the knowledgeable people around I know i would get the appropriate answer. Thanks for recommending me here Shyee. I hope you see this also.

So here goes-

My international passport carries a compound surname while all my other documents have just my maiden name. I have a newspaper publication of my change of name which was done while I was still married. I am currently divorced and have a child whom I have custody of. I kept my passport with the compound surname because of my child then. Now I am thinking of changing back to my maiden name before taking the IELTS and starting the entire process for my child and myself. I have supporting documents for the dissolution of the marriage and custody of my child. Also, my passport expires in July 2019. I need advice on what to do. If I change my surname, would it affect anything concerning my child?

Please advice. Help a sister.

Many thanks.

Good morning,
Well, I called a friend who has a similar situation after I read your post this morning and this is what she said she did.....

1.Legal Docs to back her second change of name..
2. She got a new passport (carrying her maiden name)
3. Wrote Ielts with her new passport.

4. She got ITA.
5. Attached a simple LOE for herself and her child...for herself, she attached Evidence of the marriage, dissolution of the marriage, legal docs for change of name back to her maiden name.
For her child, she attached Old marriage certificate, dissolution papers, child custody papers and birth certificate for the child.
6. She is post MEP/Biometrics awaiting PPR.

She also added that when she travelled earlier this year, her lawyer told her to take copies of court documents to show that she doesn’t need her ex husbands ‘approval’ for her kid to travel.
(She never got to show them)

He further told her that if she didnt have all the required documents, she would need a
signed affidavit from other parent for permission for the child to travel, a certified copy of his passport and birth certificate.

No ADR so far......(hopefully non would come) Amen.

Every situation is different I guess, but seems u have all the necessary docs u would need to present.

I think changing your name back to you maiden name is the way to go....I may be wrong though.....

All the best as you start this journey and
Compliments of the season.....

Other ideas and advice are welcomed...as this advice is from a third party that had a similar case....

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ananne: 8:27am On Dec 26, 2018
Congratulations to everyone that got PR. I have questions that I need answers to and I hope someone will be kind enough to help.

Yes I have read the thread but I still didn't get some of the answers I want.

1. I have OND and HND certificates. I just finished a PGD course in NOUN wiring for the final results. I plan to use ICES for my evaluation. Does having an HND categorize my certificate as three years or more or should it be just two years diploma certificate? Should i evaluate the HND alone or both OND AND HND certificates.

2. My wife has an MBA. we plan to use her as the principal applicant. She has almost five years work experience in sales and marketing. She will be 35 years in June next year.

What advice on you offer us do we can have at least 450 points. We both plan to take ielts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2018
ananne:
Congratulations to everyone that got PR. I have questions that I need answers to and I hope someone will be kind enough to help.

1. I have OND and HND certificates. I just finished a PGD course in NOUN wiring for the final results. I plan to use ICES for my evaluation. Does having an HND categorize my certificate as three years or more or should it be just two years diploma certificate? Should i evaluate the HND alone or both OND AND HND certificates.

2. My wife has an MBA. we plan to use her as the principal applicant. She has almost five years work experience in sales and marketing. She will be 35 years in June next year.

What advice on you offer us do we can have at least 450 points. We both plan to take ielts.

If you truly read the thread, you would definitely know the answers to these questions

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Homguy(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2018
xrstz:
Hi guys. Does anyone know how long it takes to get notification to do biometrics after obtaining e-APR AOR(Proof of Submission)
about 30 days from precedence.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Homguy(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2018
fmsimple:
Merry Christmas dear PPR awaitee grin
This time next year, you'll be live in Canada decked up like an astronaut grin grin celebrating white Christmas.
grin grin grin grin grin Amin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ananne: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2018
Sthill5:

If you truly read the thread, you would definiteljy know the answers to these questions

You can actually help instead of trying to do a clap back. You can also ignore too.

I don't understand why you are like this. If you know you can't help, simply ignore my question.

One can read and still not understand certain things because everyone's case is different.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by PrincessM(f): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2018
drcynthia:

Good morning,
Well, I called a friend who has a similar situation after I read your post this morning and this is what she said she did.....

1.Legal Docs to back her second change of name..
2. She got a new passport.
3. Wrote Ielts with her new passport.

4. She got ITA.
5. Attached a simple LOE for herself and her child...for herself, she attached Evidence of the marriage, dissolution of the marriage, legal docs for change of name back to her maiden name.
For her child, she attached Old marriage certificate, dissolution papers, child custody papers and birth certificate for the child.
6. Shes post MEP/Biometrics.

She also added that when she travelled earlier this year, her lawyer told her to take copies of court documents to show that she doesn’t need her ex husbands ‘approval’ for her kid to travel.
(She never got to show them)

He further told her that if she didnt have all the required documents, she would need a
signed affidavit from other parent for permission for the child to travel, a certified copy of his passport and birth certificate.

No ADR so far......(hopefully non would come) Amen.

Every situation is different I guess, but seem u have all the necessary docs u would need to present.

I think changing your name back to you maiden name is the way to go....I may be wrong though.....

All the best as you start this journey and
Compliments of the season.....

Other ideas and advice are welcomed...as this advice is from is a third party....

Thanks a bunch. Really helpful information. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DadR: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2018
Thanks man

iaatmguy:
yes they do evaluate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Earlybloomer2: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2018
jelmusboy:
Merry Christmas people

Just a quick one. Do I need to submit WAEC/NECO result if I want to upgrade my ECA report to Course-by-Course evaluation for licensure purpose?
When I tried starting the upgrade application, I got a prompt that I will need to start a new application.

NB: My ECA was completed June 2017

No you don't just give them some time they will revert back to you saying all your documents have been received

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2018
ananne:

Well, a lot of people have evaluated their HNDs successfully as "2 or more degrees" Type "HND" "WES" "ICES" in the search tool above to see some cases.

Use the CRS simulation tool to try out scenarios to see if you or madam might be a good fit as PA.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Walegy: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2018
Amen.

smslive2:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2018
PrincessM:

Thanks a bunch. Really helpful information. I appreciate
uwc ma....all the best in your endeavours.......
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2018
smslive2:
We no see you for party venue today ooo... Watapun?
angry
eez like the 'S' in your name stands for 'scam'

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2018
cutiep:

Thank you
1. Yes it's normal, you'd get to do that Post-ITA
2. You can use the US passport for everything. You don't have to apply for a Nigerian passport although it's be good to do that before you leave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.