Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (826918 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
WES, WES, WES... after creating problems of verification, of adding and verifying high school cert,, now they want you to pay for the stress.
Newmum0615:
For your info.

Happy holidays people of God.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Transformium: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ramj:

Compliments Transformium.

There are a couple of options.

Use the Statement of Account and write a proper LOE to support not getting a Reference letter (what of letter of non bonds redness)

Another option is to transfer the money to you Naija account and invest in treasury bills (include SOA local and foreign and LOE)

Je m'appelle Ramj

Thanks RAMJ.

I have been considering option one. Just wanted to know if anyone has seen any similar case. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
overcomers001:
Thank you for your response. I got my response from the link. The body said the evaluation takes an average of 12 weeks from the day all the documents are received, also minus the mailing period. Please pardon my skepticism, can anyone recommend this ICES from experience? I'm getting a bit skeptical with this duration of response.
Thanks.
it might even take lesser. I used ices and much of the delay was on the path of my skul. Finally wen they got it in their email, it took less than 4 weeks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sayo02: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Transformium,

Abort! I repeat abort! Do not change FX to Naira! Find another way. The LOE option should suffice biko...

Ramj:

Use the Statement of Account and write a proper LOE to support not getting a Reference letter (what of letter of non bonds redness)

Another option is to transfer the money to you Naija account and invest in treasury bills (include SOA local and foreign and LOE)

Je m'appelle Ramj

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by funshobabs(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Painful. Considering the fact that I put all my best in the writing. I will opt for MOD. cry cry
Owlette:
Awww so sorry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eshay(f): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Please has anyone checked their results for Dec 15th ielts. MOD IDP? This wait is killing me o

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Owlette: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
I haven't o. This is so annoying angry
Eshay:
Please has anyone checked their results for Dec 15th ielts. MOD IDP? This wait is killing me o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by keletex2000(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
Eshay:

I have being checking online since 12am, nothing yet. I will update if it becomes available.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Transformium: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sayo02:
Transformium,

Abort! I repeat abort! Do not change FX to Naira! Find another way. The LOE option should suffice biko...

Due to the weak and unstable value of the Naira right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by princesschuks: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
Newmum0615:
For your info.

They have finally given more reasons for people to use ICES

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by princesschuks: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sayo02:
Transformium,

I support this. Don't change FX to naira pls.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Aburo,she is talking about MOD...You sat with BC..lol congratulations once again.house this is my young sis and she smashed ielts at first sitting....LRWS...8.5,8.5,7,7.5
ummhalimah:
result is out, I did my test in Abeokuta. Just checked mine and I passed. Goodluck

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sayo02:
Transformium,

He can transfer the money to his domiciliary account here in Nigeria and use it as POF

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sayo02: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
I used shares I hold in a foreign investment account as POF and attached an LOE. So I strongly believe option 1 should suffice. Unfortunately I dont have PPR yet so I cant say it was accepted. No ADRs on this yet either.thought to mention
Transformium:

Thanks RAMJ.

I have been considering option one. Just wanted to know if anyone has seen any similar case. Thanks once again.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sayo02: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yes
Transformium:

Due to the weak and unstable value of the Naira right?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
Can POF be in spouse account (TBills)? Accompanying spouse thou. If yes, what are the requirements?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jamezy4u: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hi to the House!

Am just in serious pain! Just check IELTS now and am so disappointed in my result. I can't just say or think of what exactly is the issue, either with me or the IDP center I took the test with.

I can Imagin having L=5.0, W=6.5, R=7.0, S= 6.5, so poor!

I knew I prepared very well.

I do not just know what to do, either to just forget this EE of a thing as a whole.

Any suggestion is highly welcomed, I know myself, am not this dump!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
@Transformium... Longest time... Please see the post below in response to your query
Ramj:

Je m'appelle Ramj

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hope it wasn't too stressful... Drop it as it's still hot in the other room abeg grin grin grin
Newmum0615:
For your info.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Owlette: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
What IDP center is this?
I would suggest u practice properly and try again. No retreat,
No surrender.
Jamezy4u:
Hi to the House!

Am just in serious pain! Just check IELTS now and am so disappointed in my result. I can't just say or think of what exactly is the issue, either with me or the IDP center I took the test with.

I do not just know what to do, either to just forget this EE of a thing as a whole.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by engrkaz(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Any 15th December Ielts Abuja candidate here? The results aren't out yet o....But read about an Abeokuta candidate that got hers today... we still dey wait sha..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Owlette: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
I think the abeokuta candidate is BC oh.
engrkaz:
Any 15th December Ielts Abuja candidate here? The results aren't out yet o....But read about an Abeokuta candidate that got hers today... we still dey wait sha..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
First of all,it can really be painful when you put so much efforts in something and it turns out this way..bros James,you can't give up now...this IELTS has made alot of people feel *dumb and unworthy but you can't give up on this Canadian dream..You just can't.
But on a lighter note,if this your post is anything to go by...my brother the problem is from you and not IDP...You might have prepared but are you doing the right thing...alot of people have posted on how to conquer IELTS,You can as well search the forum and abreast yourself with the posts. I wish you the very best next time.[tly is the issue, either with me or the IDP center I took the test with.

Any suggestion is highly welcomed, I know myself, am not this dump! [/quote]

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
overcomers001:
Thank you for your response. I got my response from the link. The body said the evaluation takes an average of 12 weeks from the day all the documents are received, also minus the mailing period. Please pardon my skepticism, can anyone recommend this ICES from experience? I'm getting a bit skeptical with this duration of response.
Thanks.

Hubby used ICES. Evaluation took 4weeks from the time they received his transcript. Took 2 weeks to get the hardcopy due to unforeseen delays.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sayo02: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dear Jamezy,

I am so sorry that you feel this way, however quitting is not the solution. You just need to try again. Maybe trying differently may help you. I think you need to review your fundamental understanding of english language and try to improve your grammar (e.g. i can highlight several errors in the few sentences you posted below. Note however that this is not an impossible task and if you apply yourself to it, you will get it done. Don't be in a hurry to retake the test, do the work, ask friends that have done it before you, study hard, you can do it! Dont be too hard on yourself but be factual and honest about the work you need to put in. Wish you all the best!
Jamezy4u:
Hi to the House!

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by engrkaz(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Barryston:
First of all,it can really be painful when you put so much efforts in something and it turns out this way..bros James,you can't give up now...this IELTS has made alot of people feel *dumb and unworthy but you can't give up on this Canadian dream..You just can't.
But on a lighter note,if this your post is anything to go by...my brother the problem is from you and not IDP...You might have prepared but are you doing the right thing...alot of people have posted on how to conquer IELTS,You can as well search the forum and abreast yourself with the posts. I wish you the very best next time.[tly is the issue, either with me or the IDP center I took the test with.

That was a subtle kick, but slightly below the belt.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by engrkaz(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
Owlette:
I think the abeokuta candidate is BC oh.
by BC you mean?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by keletex2000(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
engrkaz:

Present,sir. No results yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Owlette: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
British council
engrkaz:
by BC you mean?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Please don't take the post out of its intended purpose...what I mean is if he writes the exams the way he posted that post on the forum then we can rightly say he is doing something wrong...listening and reading plus writing needs to be 100% correct in spelling hence why I said what I said...hope you get now?
engrkaz:
That was a subtle kick, but slightly below the belt.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yes.
Add a letter from your spouse stating that he/she is accompanying and that you (the PA) have free and unfettered access to the account.
rukayato:
Can POF be in spouse account (TBills)? Accompanying spouse thou. If yes, what are the requirements?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Transformium: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2018

Thanks @princesschuks & @pyruvateluv

Sayo02 Thank you so much for the additional info. Much appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.