Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (821094 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by keletex2000(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
muymacho:

Have you been able to view your results? Having the same issue. Although it is stated on the website that results will be rolled out over 24 hours.

Nothing yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
beespice:
pls what's the process for BC eor?
My result came out today and it's LRSW- 8.5,9,7.5,6.5
Does payment have to be by bank draft or can I transfer?
I've been a bit down.

Hi dear,

So sorry about your writing score.

For eor, check this https://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/exam/ielts/results

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by godfollows: 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
What is the likely CRS point for the next draw and when is it happening
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by JERRYMAG4(m): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
Good evening house,

I am still on this medical issues o. Q-life is fully booked till April. If you have a slot for January and you don't have an ITA yet, can you please do a swap? I have upto January ending to submit my application. I therefor desperately need to do the medical. Please quote this message if you will want to help.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dk2baba(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
Please guys I need your advice on this I want to start processing my Canada visa after I was denied at d us embassy last month am confused weather I Sud apply for a student visa in Canada or apply thru Express entry guys pls which one has d highest percentage of success rate pls advice a confused brother
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Just few pages back..someone said he went there(physically)and pleaded with them and told them about his situation..he even showed them his ITA letter and they squeeze out a date for him...try do the same. All the best
JERRYMAG4:
Good evening house,

I am still on this medical issues o. Q-life is fully booked till April. If you have a slot for January and you don't have an ITA yet, can you please do a swap? I have upto January ending to submit my application. I therefor desperately need to do the medical. Please quote this message if you will want to help.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Modele35: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Osaze007:
My pple well done
I just got an offer as assistant director with a bank in Toronto (4 levels higher than my previous role in dubai)
I can’t even believe my luck
This year I lost my job in dubai and thought my life would come crashing
I had mental illness and my body will move involuntary
I felt like a failure
I gained weight due to depression
I had blanks out and forgot what I was meant to do at work
I originally planned to move to Canada for good late 2019 little did I know God sent the storm my way to place me where I need to be
I want you to know no matter how stormy the situation you will overcome
Pray and always plan ahead
I have never seen anyone suffer due to both

I’m starting 2019 on a super solid note
I’m now ready to settle down with a woman that has sense
A working class woman ready to build our future estate/kingdom

Life is good
I have lost weight
I don’t have blank outs again
Everything is going smoothly
Peace out

WOWWWWWWWW.... it can only be God..... congrats congratulations. i rejoice with you oooooooooo... Jesus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
Barryston:
First of all,it can really be painful when you put so much efforts in something and it turns out this way..bros James,you can't give up now...this IELTS has made alot of people feel *dumb and unworthy but you can't give up on this Canadian dream..You just can't.
But on a lighter note,if this your post is anything to go by...my brother the problem is from you and not IDP...You might have prepared but are you doing the right thing...alot of people have posted on how to conquer IELTS,You can as well search the forum and abreast yourself with the posts. I wish you the very best next time.
you must be james blunt cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Drahl(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
please house, i need help on this question.

what do i need to score over 40 to get a band 8 in listening? ( the range of score)

thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kh1rrah(f): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
How do I select to pay part payments on my profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
dk2baba:
Please guys I need your advice on this I want to start processing my Canada visa after I was denied at d us embassy last month am confused weather I Sud apply for a student visa in Canada or apply thru Express entry guys pls which one has d highest percentage of success rate pls advice a confused brother

Following recent events, EE has the higher chance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Like your application fee? In instalments?

Kh1rrah:
How do I select to pay part payments on my profile?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kh1rrah(f): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
[Yes, I want to pay for processing fee now and pay rprf later. Please help
quote author=SkyWalk12 post=74250815]Like your application fee? In instalments?

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Drahl:

what do i need to score over 40 to get a band 8 in listening? ( the range of score)

thank you.

Well, you need to listen to BBC standard content often. Actively listen w/o distractions on the day. Pay close attention to instructions. For example, 3 blind mice is two words and a letter not THREE BLIND MICE (3 words)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kh1rrah(f): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Like your application fee? In instalments?

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ayotami: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hello guys. I'm here to encourage someone. I got my results today
Listening 8
Reading 8
Writing 7.5
Speaking 7.5
This is my first attempt although I have been studying since April and I'd to do in depth research and mastering. Please never give up.

For the writing, I had to use a lot of parallelism in my sentence and I didn't use any memorised structure. Please, just be as natural as possible: I believe this is what gives you the native speaker flow. Also, make your writeup as concise as possible as the lengthy it is the more likely you're bound to make mistakes.

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
godfollows:
What is the likely CRS point for the next draw and when is it happening

Typically every 2 weeks. If it doesn't happen Jan 2, the it will definitely come in before Jan 9...likely CRS would be between 439 and 444. #Mystic
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
dk2baba:
I believe EE has a higher success rate with the right documentations of course and better benefits in the long run
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kh1rrah:

go to your account page, there is a bar there where you will find modify my answers or something like that.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kh1rrah:

go to your account page, there is a bar there where you will find modify my answers or something like that. click on it and it will bring out questionnaires and you can go ahead and modify as you wish. hope this helps
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kh1rrah(f): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
jholarharde:

go to your account page, there is a bar there where you will find modify my answers or something like that. click on it and it will bring out questionnaires and you can go ahead and modify as you wish. hope this helps
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Satubeee: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Drahl:

thank you.

35-36

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
Drahl:

thank you.
36/37
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ella99: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Please call them again. They told me the same thing yesterday. I called back today and sent them proof of ITA and i was given 31st January.

JERRYMAG4:
Good evening house,

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
overcomers001:
. Please I need more info on ICES evaluation. Do they send electronic/soft copy report, and if not, ICES takes about how many weeks or months to send their report after evaluation? Thank you.
No they don't send soft copy, if you pay for courier post, it will get to you in less than a week.
Nipost/standard post takes about 3 weeks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kfrosh: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
It is 35/36
Ifeoma77:

36/37
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
Transformium:

Hi Guys, Compliments of the Season to everyone!

Quick one, Is it possible to use Statement of Account for POF when majority of your funds are lodged in a foreign bank. Obtaining a bank reference isn't feasible as one would have to apply in person. I would appreciate your input on this.

cc: Ifeom.a77, smsli.ve2, Toju.ed, RA.MJ and Others

Yes it's possible to use your SOA. Add LOE to explain why you couldn't get in person.
Compliments of the season to you too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kfrosh: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Please, I'll like to know if ICES will proceed with evaluation if transcript is not uploaded. Every other document is available for upload and school will also send all necessary documents.
Ifeoma77:

No they don't send soft copy, if you pay for courier post, it will get to you in less than a week.
Nipost/standard post takes about 3 weeks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
Congratulations to all who aced IELTS today, the ministry is moving cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
kfrosh:
Please, I'll like to know if ICES will proceed with evaluation if transcript is not uploaded. Every other document is available for upload and school will also send all necessary documents.
Yes they will. The most important transcript is the one the school sends
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by phemmy26(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
kfrosh:

if you dont have your transcript just upload your certificate. Your school would send the transcript to them. Its not necessary you upload it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by phemmy26(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.