Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (831618 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by phemmy26(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jenolyfavour: 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone, this is my first time on Nairaland. First time to send any message. I am just testing. I don't know if am doing it right.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jenolyfavour: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Please someone gave me this link and very interested in the Canada immigration. Please i need you help

where do I start? Should I start with Ielts then WES.

Or should I do Wes first?

I have first degree in a different university with the second degree.

The second degree will be ready by next year march. So what do I do now while waiting for my masters degree certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by candyce(f): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Welcome Jenolyfavour. Depends on what you searching for.
Jenolyfavour:
I am just testing. I don't know if am doing it right.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by candyce(f): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Get acquainted with the almighty page one.
Jenolyfavour:
Please someone gave me this link and very interested in the Canada immigration. Please i need you help

The second degree will be ready by next year march. So what do I do now while waiting for my masters degree certificate.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jenolyfavour: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
candyce:
Get acquainted with the almighty page one.
thank you dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by phemmy26(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jenolyfavour:

[i] Like the first response to your message, you need read the first page. To provide a quick answer, you can evaluate your degrees with any of the evaluation agencies ( Wes, Ices, iqas) and write your ielts simultaneously. You need to evaluate the two degree as with that you can claim two or more degrees which is a crs booster.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by coolangel54(f): 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
NO, MY SIS/BRO. I sat for mine in Ph and it's displaying same. have you been able to check?
keletex2000:
December 15 2018, IDP IELTS, ABUJA.

I hope I am not the only one whose screen is being graced by the page below...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by keletex2000(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
coolangel54:
NO, MY SIS/BRO. I sat for mine in Ph and it's displaying same. have you been able to check?

No results, yet. I will have to call it a day at this point, to continue checking tomorrow.
Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by coolangel54(f): 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
Me too. Good night!
keletex2000:

No results, yet. I will have to call it a day at this point, to continue checking tomorrow.
Goodnight.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
2 gists. Naija, naija.

A. I was with some friends doing Friday night out, when one mentioned they had just sent forth a friend to Canada.
"Express entry?", I asked.
"No, " he replied. "The wife had been in US for 2+ years before moving to Canada.
Light bulb! "Refugee claim?".
"Yes, she settled it and now the whole family is going"

B. While doing biometrics at vfs the other day.
A mature lady came to sit in line at our back. After a moment, she leaned forward.
"I hope they are not going to ask interview questions," she asked.
Taken aback, I said no.
"Thank God," she said. "I have been rejected by the American embassy 2 times, those people can ask tough questions."
Now curious, I asked, "Are you here for permanent residence, student visa or temporary residence"
She looked at me strangely and said in Yoruba, "I don't understand your English"
So I asked her in the same language, "What do you want to go and do in Canada?"
"To work," she replied. "My agent asked me to come here today. That this is the next stage".
Shocked, I mumbled Ok and leaned back in my seat.
Oh to be a fly on the wall when she meets back with her agent after getting a TRV not a work permit (that's if she gets it).

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Runo03: 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hello house. Any hope for result yet
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chrisdada16(f): 1:39am On Dec 29, 2018
phemmy26:

if you dont have your transcript just upload your certificate. Your school would send the transcript to them. Its not necessary you upload it
Which bank is preferable (I mean the charges and naira equivalent) Gtbank or zenith bank. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 2:17am On Dec 29, 2018
adeleks:

Was there a change of status on the web page or you just got the report when the evaluation was done? I'm trying to monitor mine and I can't see any update. Its been 5weeks already.
did you upload a certificate or statement of results?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 2:17am On Dec 29, 2018
CoCoLav:

Its been 7 weeks for me. Please let me know when you get yours. I'm thinking of calling them soon.
did you upload your certificate or statement of results?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by muymacho: 2:22am On Dec 29, 2018
keletex2000:

Goodnight.

Still no results..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mannycrown: 3:05am On Dec 29, 2018
ielts out; first attempt; LRWS - 6,8,6,7.5

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by StKizito2: 3:23am On Dec 29, 2018
JERRYMAG4:
Good evening house,

I am still on this medical issues o. Q-life is fully booked till April. If you have a slot for January and you don't have an ITA yet, can you please do a swap? I have upto January ending to submit my application. I therefor desperately need to do the medical. Please quote this message if you will want to help.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CoCoLav(f): 3:45am On Dec 29, 2018
Debsify:
did you upload your certificate or statement of results?

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Osaze007: 3:48am On Dec 29, 2018
youngRx:

waow!...a whole assistant director!
this your speed is awe-inspiring bro. And to think u were about commiting suicide few months back. That's why i tell depressed people, suicide is not worth it.
In just about 6 months your whole life has turned around amazingly. congrats bro...

Now, i know it was God that did it, but no Canadian employer will make a newly landed immigrant an assistant director at once. You must have proved yourself worthy of that position over and over again. Surely there must be tips; strategies on how you climbed so fast.

so I'll be sending a PM sir, if you don't mind. You really are a force to reckon with.

May you soar higher in your career sir.

And i take God beg u, find better wife biko...we dont want to hear that our very own osaze lost all his earnings in a nasty divorce.
There are plenty of nice ladies here on this thread.

There are even wispers that @Ifeoma77 is still single and even searching gringringrin

**runs outta thread before she comes for my neck**

Yoruba or Edo girls are welcomed

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Babyface6: 3:52am On Dec 29, 2018
Hello,

Please I just found out that my hubby has not collected his MSc certificate and I already stated that he has one when I was filling in our forms, I don't know how long it would take for him to get the result from his school (we didn't need his ECA because my points were sufficient for ITA).
My question is, since his result doesn't affect our score, can I move it to his personal history? Has anyone done this before? Or do I just wait... I'm about to upload my documents.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by junebaby: 4:48am On Dec 29, 2018
Good morning everyone, Compliment of the season.

I need help. Peeps who had to get UK PCC which of the documents did you use to prove address. Our PHCN bill is not in our name. If Bank statement was used, what period did u print. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MumtotheBeloved: 4:58am On Dec 29, 2018
junebaby:

I need help. Peeps who had to get UK PCC which of the documents did you use to prove address. Our PHCN bill is not in our name. If Bank statement was used, what period did u print. Thank you.

I used my Promotion Letter from Work. It had my current address on it. Your Driver’s License should also suffice.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 5:34am On Dec 29, 2018
My 2cents

I don't know about moving spouse's education to personal history, but "proof of studies " is what CIC asked for. I think if your spouse has a "statement of results", you can submit it. At any rate, you didn't do ECA and so not claiming any points.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Babyface6:
Hello,

Please I just found out that my hubby has not collected his MSc certificate and I already stated that he has one when I was filling in our forms, I don't know how long it would take for him to get the result from his school (we didn't need his ECA because my points were sufficient for ITA).
My question is, since his result doesn't affect our score, can I move it to his personal history? Has anyone done this before? Or do I just wait... I'm about to upload my documents.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 5:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Dude, this table you are shaking sha. SMH. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Osaze007:

Yoruba or Edo girls are welcomed

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 5:50am On Dec 29, 2018
junebaby:

I used my bank statement. Whichever period you decide to use must have been issued within the last six months as it says on the website.
I simply asked my account officer to send to me via email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 7:46am On Dec 29, 2018
CoCoLav:

Yes
which of them did you upload.. Certificate or statement of results?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Fyorgyn: 8:10am On Dec 29, 2018
Transformium:

Hi Guys, Compliments of the Season to everyone!

Quick one, Is it possible to use Statement of Account for POF when majority of your funds are lodged in a foreign bank. Obtaining a bank reference isn't feasible as one would have to apply in person. I would appreciate your input on this.

cc: Ifeoma77, smslive2, Tojued, RAMJ and Others

Hello

Yes it is possible.

I had about 70% of my POF in a foreign bank account.

I had earlier opted for paperless banking so I only get electronic copies of my account statements which is what i included in my application.

I haven't gotten "PPR" yet but I have ordered gcms notes twice and everything is fine.

Hope this helps

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2018
junebaby:

I used my tenancy agreement and it was fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2018
Dear people of God, I've seen over a million exchange rates online. Shey 3.5m is okay as POF. So I'll submit this thing before this people increase puff puff in Jainuary
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Babyface6:
Hello,

I think you can move it there if there's no effect on CRS points. Just like you'll do for his work experience in Nigeria (no CRS points).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Josefuadjr:
Dear people of God, I've seen over a million exchange rates online. Shey 3.5m is okay as POF. So I'll submit this thing before this people increase puff puff in Jainuary

You may want to use https://www.xe.com as your basis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (511)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.