Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822690 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mapleking: 12:18am On Dec 31, 2018
Hi Guys,

I worked in Burkina Faso from Nov 2012 to Aug 2013 as a project consultant. But I travelled to Lagos in December 2012 and May 2013 for 2 and 3 weeks respectively, therefore I didn't stay in Burkina Faso for 6 months in a row, the longest I stayed in a row was 4 months.

To my surprise, at the point of uploading POST ITA documents, a second field was created for Police Certificate 2. Could this because it is captured under my work experience as working in Burkina Faso from Nov to Aug and can I use LOE to explain this as I don't have PCC for Burkina Faso? All travel dates are captured in my passport.

Any advice will be appreciated. My ITA deadline is fast approaching.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cutiep: 12:59am On Dec 31, 2018
My first attempt was almost close to yours but my second attempt was LRSW: 8,9.5, 8, 7. Your can DM me if you want study materials that helped me.

[Qquote author=Jamezy4u post=74241291]Hi to the House!

Am just in serious pain! Just check IELTS now and am so disappointed in my result. I can't just say or think of what exactly is the issue, either with me or the IDP center I took the test with.

I can Imagin having L=5.0, W=6.5, R=7.0, S= 6.5, so poor!

I knew I prepared very well.

I do not just know what to do, either to just forget this EE of a thing as a whole.

Any suggestion is highly welcomed, I know myself, am not this dump! [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adeyemmy24: 3:05am On Dec 31, 2018
joo2018:
I don't think there is any cause for alarm.

Files are routinely transferred to different VOs because of caseload distribution. Someone from an earlier thread got PPR from Montreal VO.

Etobicoke VO normally handles refugee cases. They must have unassigned officers and so took up some EE cases.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/canada-appointment-only.html#on

Thanks futureenergy, yuddy2 and joo2018 for your reassuaring responses.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adeyemmy24: 3:08am On Dec 31, 2018
missyou2:
Please how did you know your VO without ordering gcms notes?

After several attempts to get through to an agent on phone, I finally raised CSE and asked for visa office amongst other enquiries.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cochtrane(m): 3:49am On Dec 31, 2018
Adunnee:
@cochtrane please can you provide me with a copy of the letter you received from Axa Mansard for proof of funds? I'm trying to collapse my pof into axa mansard mutual funds.

I have searched for the one you posted but I couldn't find it.

Thank you.
Send me a PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adunnee: 6:27am On Dec 31, 2018
cochtrane:

Send me a PM

Done.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jancollins: 6:29am On Dec 31, 2018
Hello Ibadan Boy

Pls go back to Manitoba straight, even if your records doesnt show that you are in Nova Scotia now, it will eventually show later by the time Manitoba does a check up on you after the 3rd year of stay in Canada. And the penalty of leaving their province to Nova Scotia is deportation.

Ibadanboy2015:
Go1od morning all,

Please I am in a dilemma .

I am a guy who immigrated to Canada through Manitoba PNP route; My sister who's a PR in Manitoba actually sponsored me .

After spending a year there , I got a decent job in Nova Scotia and I left for it . I am currently working in Nova Scotia now.

My worry now is that this is going to affect her sponsoring other family members of ours .

I don't want to lose this Job and I don't wanna block other members of the family who want to come to Manitoba through PNP.

This has really given me sleepless nights and unhappy moments. I am sad .

Please elders, what can I do ? What is the way out ?

Thank You.

Newmum0615 Glitteringstar ebho smslive2 all ]

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 6:46am On Dec 31, 2018
Mapleking:
Hi Guys,

I worked in Burkina Faso from Nov 2012 to Aug 2013 as a project consultant. But I travelled to Lagos in December 2012 and May 2013 for 2 and 3 weeks respectively, therefore I didn't stay in Burkina Faso for 6 months in a row, the longest I stayed in a row was 4 months.

To my surprise, at the point of uploading POST ITA documents, a second field was created for Police Certificate 2. Could this because it is captured under my work experience as working in Burkina Faso from Nov to Aug and can I use LOE to explain this as I don't have PCC for Burkina Faso? All travel dates are captured in my passport.

Any advice will be appreciated. My ITA deadline is fast approaching.

You can upload an loe under that placeholder for now.

However start processing the Burkina Faso PCC already. There's a strong chance you'll get an ADR for it.

Truth is, in my own opinion you lived in BF for 9 months. In between you took vacations/breaks but you lived there more than six months. Just my opinion though.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by soetantaiwo(m): 6:56am On Dec 31, 2018
nice2:
Thanks for this advise. I write very clear enough,do not murder english language and no one has ever complained about my writing. I tried to use Jays method. No exam has been this tough for me. I also write beyond 250/150 words. Right now, i'm even thinking i get penalised for writing above the word count because for task 2, i remember i wrote 294words and task 1 was 180words. I just wish they could assess my papers before me to know what i'm doing wrong.

When did you write the MOD ietls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by soetantaiwo(m): 6:57am On Dec 31, 2018
When did you write the MOD ietls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Redaddict: 7:01am On Dec 31, 2018
NanaF:

Your writing seems ok. If you’re in Lagos, on the mainland and have a laptop, i can help with your reading and listening.

Yes. Am in Lagos in the mainland and have a laptop. I would greatly appreciate your help.
How do we proceed pls?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by NanaF: 7:09am On Dec 31, 2018
Redaddict:

Yes. Am in Lagos in the mainland and have a laptop. I would greatly appreciate your help.
How do we proceed pls?

Ok. Sent you a PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mapleking: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2018
Tojued:

You can upload an loe under that placeholder for now.

However start processing the Burkina Faso PCC already. There's a strong chance you'll get an ADR for it.

Truth is, in my own opinion you lived in BF for 9 months. In between you took vacations/breaks but you lived there more than six months. Just my opinion though.

Thanks. I will work on that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 8:29am On Dec 31, 2018

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 31, 2018
Guys, it is PPR!!! It landed this morning 7am

I will come back to give the full gist.

In the meantime, I got the mail from NDVO and was told to submit my PP to them. I'm aware some peeps had this challenge a few pages back - abeg how una take resolve am?

BTW, broda raufu, I hope you have not closed for the year cos you go mark tire today. cheesy

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 8:58am On Dec 31, 2018
Good morning Baba Ibadan,
With what you have written down here, i can see YOU ARE NOT in a dilema. For your own sake, Go back to manitoba. God will provide a better job for you than what you got wiyh Nova Scotia. Dont risk your PR!
Ibadanboy2015:
Good morning all,

Please I am in a dilemma .

I am a guy who immigrated to Canada through Manitoba PNP route; My sister who's a PR in Manitoba actually sponsored me .

After spending a year there , I got a decent job in Nova Scotia and I left for it . I am currently working in Nova Scotia now.

My worry now is that this is going to affect her sponsoring other family members of ours .

I don't want to lose this Job and I don't wanna block other members of the family who want to come to Manitoba through PNP.

This has really given me sleepless nights and unhappy moments. I am sad .

Please elders, what can I do ? What is the way out ?

Thank You.

Newmum0615 Glitteringstar ebho smslive2 all ]

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Onyeara: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2018
At maple ng, you are bound to provide police certificate when you stay in a country for up to six month.
Thus your Bukinafasso Police character is needed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fatiah(f): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2018
Alhamdulillah! Finally!! It's PPR!!!
CIC decided not to let me wait till next year grin
I was told to send it to VFS India but already sent email for change of passport submission location
Timeline and full story landing soon.

66 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by SolutionsGuy: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2018
codebrew85:
Compliments of the season everyone.

Congrats to all ITA clinchers and all PPR grabbers.

I'd really hoped to share my own PPR testimony before this year runs out, but I think God has other plans.

Does anyone have experience with CIO Sydney, NS as per their processing time especially after your app has been approved and just waiting for PPR mail?

I'm a PNP applicant, called CIC on two occasions and was made to understand that my app was processed at CIO Sydney and has been approved since late November o. The next thing I hear after asking from the agent what the cause of the delay is in sending the PPR mail, is - the responsible officer will contact you in due time blah blah and my app is still within the processing time. AOR is Sep 5.

I heard CIO Sydney is notorious for this kind of thing. Why are they laidis na?

Make una no vex my people. This waiting game just dey make person dey vex sha.

Well, as TEECANN will say, it will end in praise. smiley

Happy New Year in advance

I remember this your post. Big congratulations on your PPR!
Good way to start a new year.

Now, come and whisper to me. . . Did you later send them mail that it looks like you deleted your PPR mail? grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Cigo1(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Hephzibah17:
Hello Everyone, I have been a silent member for a while now, and I must commend you all. The encouragement is top notch. Please guys, I kindly need someone from ABSU/Absumsa urgently. Thanks for everything.... May God help us all.

Great Absumsites!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by abakiki(f): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2018
codebrew85:
Compliments of the season everyone.

Congrats to all ITA clinchers and all PPR grabbers.

I'd really hoped to share my own PPR testimony before this year runs out, but I think God has other plans.

Does anyone have experience with CIO Sydney, NS as per their processing time especially after your app has been approved and just waiting for PPR mail?

I'm a PNP applicant, called CIC on two occasions and was made to understand that my app was processed at CIO Sydney and has been approved since late November o. The next thing I hear after asking from the agent what the cause of the delay is in sending the PPR mail, is - the responsible officer will contact you in due time blah blah and my app is still within the processing time. AOR is Sep 5.

I heard CIO Sydney is notorious for this kind of thing. Why are they laidis na?

Make una no vex my people. This waiting game just dey make person dey vex sha.

Well, as TEECANN will say, it will end in praise. smiley

Happy New Year in advance

As strange as it seems, New Dehli VO seem to be sending PPR to files that have been approved so sending a mail to them could produce result. Goodluck!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2018
Wow! What a way to end the year
Congratulations @codebrew85 and @fatiah

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2018
congrats @codebrew and fatiah. It's a great new year already

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jbelieve: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2018
fatiah:
I was told to send it to VFS India but already sent email for change of passport submission location

Congratulations!!! What a wonderfully way to end the year.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jbelieve: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2018
codebrew85:

In the meantime, I got the mail from NDVO and was told to submit my PP to them. I'm aware some peeps had this challenge a few pages back - abeg how una take resolve am?

BTW, broda raufu, I hope you have not closed for the year cos you go mark tire today. cheesy

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2018
codebrew85:

Beautiful..congrats!
We look forward to your gist..ppr news is always sweet

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by NanaF: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
Jamezy4u:
Hi to the House!

Am just in serious pain! Just check IELTS now and am so disappointed in my result. I can't just say or think of what exactly is the issue, either with me or the IDP center I took the test with.

I can Imagin having L=5.0, W=6.5, R=7.0, S= 6.5, so poor!

I knew I prepared very well.

I do not just know what to do, either to just forget this EE of a thing as a whole.

Any suggestion is highly welcomed, I know myself, am not this dump!

I have highlighted errors in your post, you must have made mistakes in your test. No one is an island of knowledge. Failing Ielts does not mean anyone is dumb as you have said. For the Listening and Writing, practice as many Cambridge tests as you can until you are consistently scoring 37-39 over 40. Don't pay for another exam until you have this sorted. For speaking, try to practice with a friend who can spot out errors and correct you. For writing, practice practice practice and see if you can give someone else to view and make corrections also. It might help to read sample high band essays.

All the best

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
Congratulations all PPR CLINCHERS

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dulles25: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Happy New Year to this amazing family.
Thank you all for consistently taking us through this journey.
For all of us purpising to take IELTS test in January and February, I wish you all the best, we will ace it.
May we end 2019 in Canada, Amen!.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
Congrats @codebrew85 and @fatiah. Go and excel in your new home!

A great way to end the year.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by NeneSisi: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
Yaaaaaay

Congratulations what a way to end a chapter and begin a new year!!!!

codebrew85:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by NeneSisi: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

fatiah:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.