Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (823141 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CanadianNaija: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
bababode825:
Hello All,

Honestly, I am personally sad about what this platform is turning to. This was my to go place when I was planning for Canada but it is gradually turning into a battlefield filled with insults. @Newmum and several others have expressed same. Where is the love? Where is the maturity?

If only the Nigerians you’re trying to help could read.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kashamadupe0906: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
bigwizzy001:

Thanks.

440 if I use single with 8777
452 if I use single with relatively higher IELTS score.

With marriage profile;

443 if both of us will wrote IELTS.

Any hope or make i kuku go for masters ?

Doing masters in NOUN won't be a bad idea. with masters and good IELTS, plus spouse writing IELTS will boost your score well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Cuteaidomo: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Thanks alot Ramj, yes i cross checked all documents and my spouse did as well. God bless ur kind heart...

Ramj:

Over to Him Indeed. Favour all the way.

Don't know why I felt the need to type this please make sure you check all documents you uploaded again.

A CSE can still save the day.

Success bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
joo2018:
Edit after checklist? I didn't do that but someone noted recently that it is possible.

On moving the employment, hope you've noted your required 3yrs sha. I don't think it's such a big deal. I used the same reference letter for 3 positions spread over 8yrs and my application is currently in Ottawa.

I am the PA not hubby. I guess it is no big deal
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nksandy: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
Obi1conte:
Hello All
Happy new year
Please am asking for a family member, is there anyone here who studied medical lab science and got BMLS as degree? I would like to know what ECA body was used for evaluation.
Thx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bimpsyyyyy: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hello, I need your help, a friend of mine wants to apply with her hubby,pls how will she go about this, what are the steps and the requirement, pls can someone pls summarize it, she is a novice. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nksandy: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
I used wes for my ECA but you can either use WES or ICES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
1Loop:
Hello house I just noticed that ielts now has a paper based and computer based option ...please any advice on which to book

NeneSisi:
For the computer based IELTS exam, you have 30mins for the listening section, as against 40mims in the paper based exam.

You'll get login details for each section and your speaking test will begin immediately after the LRW.

You'll be given instructions during the test and a demo will be shown on how to navigate the system during the test.

But, I think, it's best to go on YouTube and familiarize yourself with it before hand.

The computer won't highlight spelling errors, so be sure your spellings are correct. No bathroom breaks during listening.

You can have your water with you but no eating. It was chilled environment

Carry out a nairaland search for more discussions on the topic

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Bimpsyyyyy:
Hello, I need your help, a friend of mine wants to apply with her hubby,pls how will she go about this, what are the steps and the requirement, pls can someone pls summarize it, she is a novice. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#72932702

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Swansy10: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
bigwizzy001:

I've been thinking to learn French will be a big hurdle to scale as its not my first language. I don't know more than Je mapelle & bonjour. How am I going to cope? Will I still need to sit IELTS if I'm going for TEF option or just TEF?

Before I jump into your question, I would like to first ask what your current CRS is, have you max out on the IELTS?, If you haven’t I would suggest maxing out first before we talk of TEF.
Now to answer your questions, I wouldn’t say learning french is easy but I believe whatever we dedicate time and effort into would turn out positive. And just like you write only IELTS, same applies to TEF but combining both greatly increases your points.

At the end of the day it all boils down to how badly you want this, but what I can assure you is that it’s possible and definitely worth it. Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MumtotheBeloved: 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hello Everyone,Im a little confused about how to fill my husband’s “Work History”. He’s worked in about 5places in the past 10years. He’s only spent a little over two years in his current place of work. Getting referrals from all of them is a lot of work. Can I just fill his current employment and the one before (to make up about 4years plus) and move the rest to “Personal History”?
NB:I’m the PA

Also, POF: I recently opened an account with a Financial Investment Institution and bought TBills (money was a gift sent into this new investment account).I didn’t bother putting the money in my regular account which also serves as my salary account and expense account. Will I need to provide a bank statement for this account or should I just focus on the investment account?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Swansy10: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Bimpsyyyyy:

Tell your friend to go to page 1. She would turn to an agent by the time she is done reading. Goodluck

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Swansy10: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
MumtotheBeloved:
Hello Everyone,Im a little confused about how to fill my husband’s “Work History”. He’s worked in about 5places in the past 10years. He’s only spent a little over two years in his current place of work. Getting referrals from all of them is a lot of work. Can I just fill his current employment and the one before (to make up about 4years plus) and move the rest to “Personal History”?
NB:I’m the PA

Also, POF: I recently opened an account with a Financial Investment Institution and bought TBills (money was a gift sent into this new investment account).I didn’t bother putting the money in my regular account which also serves as my salary account and expense account. Will I need to provide a bank statement for this account or should I just focus on the investment account?

He doesn’t need reference letters from all 10 years, 3 years and above is what is needed. The rest should go to personal history. You’re good to go. Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
cc: MumtotheBeloved, DrMrsCK
Since you're the PA, I suggest moving everything to personal history to simplify this matter. Contrary to what Swansy10 said, there is NO additional points for spouse's work experience.

Swansy10:

He doesn’t need reference letters from all 10 years, 3 years and above is what is needed. The rest should go to personal history. You’re good to go. Goodluck

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eammy: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adunnee:

I did, it came out negative. Not to discourage you. It happens but it is rare. By all means, give it a shot.

Thanks for your response. Based on responses i've received thus far, it appears the probability of a positive outcome is very low. I've decided to register for another attempt. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
chicyclass:
Someone started this thread with wealth of information far back. The foundation was built on goodwill and heart of gold.
For those of us who say "this will deter people from helping". Trust me, there will always be someone to help even if 99.99% don't. Those we are afraid would stop helping, learnt from someone and knowledge will pass on forever.
am not an advocate of bad manners, in fact its repulsive to me, but soldier go soldier come, barracks remain. there were some before now, there will be others after now, till IRCC closes shop on EE
Goodwill of people, people of goodwill, both are a continuum.

"this will deter people from helping" issa threatening phrase. IMO

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Swansy10: 12:13am On Jan 07, 2019
nomad26:
cc: MumtotheBeloved, DrMrsCK
Since you're the PA, I suggest moving everything to personal history to simplify this matter. Contrary to what Swansy10 said, there is NO additional points for spouse's work experience.

This is correct, I didn’t take into consideration the part that says you’re the PA. He would not be needing referrals. Apologies for the misinformation.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bbol: 12:57am On Jan 07, 2019
Please can anyone help.

I got a Visiting visa (TRV) last year valid for 4yrs which i couldnt travel at the time i stated cos of work committments. Now I would like to apply for Express Entry as PA with my husband...would it be a problem?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Biimdoh: 6:00am On Jan 07, 2019
Seniors please assist am about submit but just realised my spouse birth certificate is Adesola Ajayi all other documents Adesola Adebimpe Ajayi.

Will it suffice or what do l do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DadR: 6:04am On Jan 07, 2019
An affidavit of "one and same person" will do the magic.

Hakuna Matata

Biimdoh:
Seniors please assist am about submit but just realised my spouse birth certificate is Adesola Ajayi all other documents Adesola Adebimpe Ajayi.

Will it suffice or what do l do.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shegzee43: 6:45am On Jan 07, 2019
ytp:
Ask?

Thank you. I want to know where to send the documents.

I have the completed form, my TRF, and a bank draft. Where do I take them?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jancollins: 6:52am On Jan 07, 2019
You wrote with BC or IDP?

Wherever, you'll have to take to their office and submit.

shegzee43:

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ytp(f): 7:03am On Jan 07, 2019
shegzee43:

Thanks
Sent mine through same UPS guy that delivered my TRF. I guess you can use any courier service.I paid 3k.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bigwizzy001(m): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2019
jancollins:
You have just spoken my mind.
Why wait till 2021? Who says these whole process wouldn't have gotten tighter with stringent rules then.
I'll advice bigwizzy001 to check other options of boosting CRS scores. Than registering for PGD at Noun. One of such option is learning French language.

My own 2kobo. wink

Thanks ... which one can you suggest that isn't time consuming like PGD ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shegzee43: 7:14am On Jan 07, 2019
ytp:
Sent mine through same UPS guy that delivered my TRF. I guess you can use any courier service.I paid 3k.

OK. Thankks. How did you address the package?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shegzee43: 7:18am On Jan 07, 2019
jancollins:
You wrote with BC or IDP?

Wherever, you'll have to take to their office and submit.

BC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fatiah(f): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2019
Bbol:
Please can anyone help.

I got a Visiting visa (TRV) last year valid for 4yrs which i couldnt travel at the time i stated cos of work committments. Now I would like to apply for Express Entry as PA with my husband...would it be a problem?
Not at all. I also have a TRV valid for 2 years which I never used and recently got PPR.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ytp(f): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2019
shegzee43:

OK. Thankks. How did you address the package?
I think I used same address it was sent from....
Check the address of sender on the TRF package.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Enitan007(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2019
Eyin Ottawa gang. How's your application going? I pray it ends well for us all with resounding PPR. About ifeoma77, she's busy minding her business. grin
joo2018:

@bababode825, the maturity of your response is astounding!

@barryston, you are man enough to apologize!

Let's all note that there are 2 sides to a story and that there's a limit to what each person can contribute.

Now where is my @ifeoma77 and @ontarioissuaga. This thread feels lonely these days.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wenks(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2019
KPOR KPOR KPOR!!!!!! PPR E YAF LAND OOOO...LEMME SETTLE AND ARRANGE THE TORY WELL..HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

AOR: JUL 30TH
PPR: JAN 7TH (from NEWDHELI VO)

77 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Engr2000: 7:51am On Jan 07, 2019
wenks:
KPOR KPOR KPOR!!!!!! PPR E YAF LAND OOOO...LEMME SETTLE AND ARRANGE THE TORY WELL..HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Congratulobia!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by emmadeking(m): 7:53am On Jan 07, 2019
wenks:

Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.