Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (824528 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Distinct777: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
Please has anyone been able to apply for ICES ECA recently?
The apply and log in buttons seem to have disappeared from their site.

Also, among the documents required from the client is coloured copy of transcripts.shouldnt the one sent by the school directly to them suffice?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Distinct777:

Also, among the documents required from the client is coloured copy of transcripts.shouldnt the one sent by the school directly to them suffice?

They are still on break, online app button should have been back up since friday but guess holiday is over sweet.

Na we too like work here.

Student trascript for the records is optional.

Je m'appelle ICES

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Distinct777: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
Thanks so much! They should do fast and answer us jare.

Ramj:

They are still on break, online app button should have been back up since friday but guess holiday is over sweet.

Je m'appelle ICES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Leyemoshood: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dekembabe: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Pls how many month bank statement should I print if I’m submitting gift deed? Does it still have to be 6months ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Enitan007(m): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
You can do that of the month the gift was credited to your account. I guess this will only fly if you're using 100% gift deed.
Dekembabe:
Pls how many month bank statement should I print if I’m submitting gift deed? Does it still have to be 6months ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ramj:

Je m'appelle ICES

@bolded, bro, oyibos are not always right. They are messing up this time. If they had wanted to enjoy longer holidays, why not officially extend their resumption day to next week? Nobody likes work, it's only right to do the right thing. Unfortunately, we've got no choice than to wait.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by queenieB: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
ottawasenators:
CC: queenieB

I booked for medicals at IOM last year 20th December i think. From the email confirmation of my medicals slated for 10th January, no such request was indicated.

were you asked for it, or you heard of it from another source?

I was sent a mail and the mail stated that. I just want to believe it was a mistake of some sort

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by flgd: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hello House,
Is there any negative to using a visit visa to give birth in Canada when one intends to apply for EE too.
Kindly advise
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ottawasenators: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oh i see! When is urs scheduled 4?

Though i have not known that to be a requirement for this process.
queenieB:

I was sent a mail and the mail stated that. I just want to believe it was a mistake of some sort
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
If you can get reference letter in CIC format, you don't need the SOA.

If you can't get it in CIC format, you can pick the period that contains the bank transactions for the gift deed till date.

Dekembabe:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
WES ECA completed, WES isn't that bad if not for their WAEC/SSCE demands sha..spouse's ICES ECA loading...

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Edechlo: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
@Debsify, was today your completion date and was it updated today?
Debsify:
WES ECA completed, WES isn't that bad if not for their WAEC/SSCE demands sha..spouse's ICES ECA loading...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
Edechlo:
@Debsify, was today your completion date and was it updated today?
completion date was slated for Friday 4th, but it later updated to 7th yesterday in my account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wenks(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
wenks:
KPOR KPOR KPOR!!!!!! PPR E YAF LAND OOOO...LEMME SETTLE AND ARRANGE THE TORY WELL..HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

AOR: JUL 30TH
PPR: JAN 7TH (from NEWDHELI VO)

The Decision...
This journey started in 2017 when my family talked to me about considering the relocation thingy and that was how we started o. From Uniben transcript wahala to WES ECA to IELTS (kai this one humble me)..God was indeed faithful to us.

IELTS...
Wify and I wrote IELTS in 2017, and i had LRSW - 6.5,9,8,7. I felt so bad because I thought it was going to be a walk in the park. Wify had an average band of 7 which was all she needed. Na so I start to jack like who dey prepare for war o because after the month i selected to write, there was going to be an increase in BC IELTS costs which was not readily available. So the D-day came and when the result came out I can still remember how tears blurred my eyes as I checked my result on my way to the office while inside Danfo. I had made it and LRSW became 8.5,8,8,7.5 which brought our CRS score to 456 thanks to sibling in Cani points.

ITA in the bag...
As expected the wave ITA released on June 25th, 2018 swept me off my fit like kilode!! and so the race to submit in time and avoid mistakes commenced.

NOC Mama @Newmum....
This lady is something else.. she helped me fine tune my JDs well and boy it was impressive. I had an interesting case because my company actually had me loaned to the client for which I had been working and so the ref letter had to come from my supervisor at the client office. Thanks @Newmum

POF
In this I saw the hand of baba God as my POF was not complete until the last day I was to submit my application. I wanted to beat the bio-metric requirement but forwhere..CIC catch me for front. I used gift deeds from both my parents, added 6 months bank statement with Payslips and packaged the doc to upload in my CIC account. So my ppl do not be afraid to have huge sums enter your account at once. So long you can satisfactorily explain that it is yours, you got no problem.

The wait...
See me see CIC o.. 3months after Jul 31st, 2018 AOR and my medical status was yet to be updated. Omo I wan faint. In that same period Oga Ralph Goodale was being kind and I made use of his service and voila, Med got updated on the 14th of October which also saw my AOR date change to Jul 30th, 2018. By 15th October I got Bio-metrics payment letter which I did same day and by 16th October I got the Request letter telling me to go carry out Bio-metrics. I did that on the 17th of October and by 18th of October, Bio metrics was marked complete. Then another wait o......fast-forward to Dec 7th, I got ADR request for sibling in canada residence information. I submitted on the 8th of Dec but omo these guys no gree o.. Got another ADR on the 14th of Dec for the same ADR..my brethren I added all the addables this time o just to avoid any other ADRs. Lo and Behold my application status for ADR got updated on the 17th of Dec and by Dec 18th I got ghost update.

The final days..
there was this trend of ppl getting their files approved but not getting PPR until they sent a mail to NEWDHELI office especially after finding out their files had been approved. Na so me sef shook head o after confirming on the 27th of Dec from a CIC agent that my file had been completed since on the 18th of Dec. So I sent a mail to NewDheli office on the 31st of Dec 2018 stating what the agent told me.. My people na so I wake up this morning 7th Januray 2019 to Passport Request from NewDheli which entered my mail box around 5:30am Naija time. I SHOUTED!!! This startled Wify and when I told her..Omo madame shout make my own shout sound like learner..lol..I have now sent a mail requesting a re-issue of my PPR letter to Accra.

It has been a heart banging journey but Baba God has been with us all through. I am happy.
My ppl...God don arrange my level..the food done well....

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
wenks:

The Decision...
This journey started in 2017 when my family talked to me about considering the relocation thingy and that was how we started o. From Uniben transcript wahala to WES ECA to IELTS (kai this one humble me)..God was indeed faithful to us.

IELTS...
Wify and I wrote IELTS in 2017, and i had LRSW - 6.5,9,8,7. I felt so bad because I thought it was going to be a walk in the park. Wify had an average band of 7 which was all she needed. Na so I start to jack like who dey prepare for war o because after the month i selected to write, there was going to be an increase in BC IELTS costs which was not readily available. So the D-day came and when the result came out I can still remember how tears blurred my eyes as I checked my result on my way to the office while inside Danfo. I had made it and LRSW became 8.5,8,8,7.5 which brought our CRS score to 456 thanks to sibling in Cani points.

ITA in the bag...
As expected the wave ITA released on June 25th, 2018 swept me off my fit like kilode!! and so the race to submit in time and avoid mistakes commenced.

NOC Mama @Newmum....
This lady is something else.. she helped me fine tune my JDs well and boy it was impressive. I had an interesting case because my company actually had me loaned to the client for which I had been working and so the ref letter had to come from my supervisor at the client office. Thanks @Newmum

POF
In this I saw the hand of baba God as my POF was not complete until the last day I was to submit my application. I wanted to beat the bio-metric requirement but forwhere..CIC catch me for front. I used gift deeds from both my parents, added 6 months bank statement with Payslips and packaged the doc to upload in my CIC account. So my ppl do not be afraid to have huge sums enter your account at once. So long you can satisfactorily explain that it is yours, you got no problem.

The wait...
See me see CIC o.. 3months after Jul 31st, 2018 AOR and my medical status was yet to be updated. Omo I wan faint. In that same period Oga Ralph Goodale was being kind and I made use of his service and voila, Med got updated on the 14th of October which also saw my AOR date change to Jul 30th, 2018. By 15th October I got Bio-metrics payment letter which I did same day and by 16th October I got the Request letter telling me to go carry out Bio-metrics. I did that on the 17th of October and by 18th of October, Bio metrics was marked complete. Then another wait o......fast-forward to Dec 7th, I got ADR request for sibling in canada residence information. I submitted on the 8th of Dec but omo these guys no gree o.. Got another ADR on the 14th of Dec for the same ADR..my brethren I added all the addables this time o just to avoid any other ADRs. Lo and Behold my application status for ADR got updated on the 17th of Dec and by Dec 18th I got ghost update.

The final days..
there was this trend of ppl getting their files approved but not getting PPR until they sent a mail to NEWDHELI office especially after finding out their files had been approved. Na so me sef shook head o after confirming on the 27th of Dec from a CIC agent that my file had been completed since on the 18th of Dec. So I sent a mail to NewDheli office on the 31st of Dec 2018 stating what the agent told me.. My people na so I wake up this morning 7th Januray 2019 to Passport Request from NewDheli which entered my mail box around 5:30am Naija time. I SHOUTED!!! This startled Wify and when I told her..Omo madame shout make my own shout sound like learner..lol..I have now sent a mail requesting a re-issue of my PPR letter to Accra.

It has been a heart banging journey but Baba God has been with us all through. I am happy.

I'm the first to say congrats!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mosky47: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
wenks:

A very big congrats to you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by queenieB: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
queenieB:

I called the hospital, the lady confirmed it wS a mistake that she copied and pasted the information for those doing medicals for Australia

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by clock89: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
wenks:

The Decision...

IELTS...

ITA in the bag...

NOC Mama @Newmum....

POF

The wait...

The final days..

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=wenks post=74535381][color=#000099]

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by LOTRISH45: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS BRO

[quote author=wenks post=74535381][color=#000099]

The Decision...

IELTS...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by stevo2016: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
Wow, Congrats!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Leyemoshood: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
wenks:

The Decision...

IELTS...

ITA in the bag...

NOC Mama @Newmum....

POF

The wait...

The final days..

Congratulations Wenks, i wish you a safe journey to Canada

My wife is a Fashion Designer with 5 years work experience, she also has Bsc and Msc in Educational Management. I only have Bsc and have worked as an IT person and Educational consultant in the last 2 years also as i didnt serve early. Who do you advice to be the primary applicant? and whats the NOC code for Fashion Designers? Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
ottawasenators:
No worry, just go and drink water and come back. latest by Monday it will show grin

Hey bro, you're right. Landed today.

Master's. cool

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ArcUgo(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congratulations @wenks!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by gbengaolu360: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dear Gurus in the house, I want to ask this question. In my letter of reference, The company is Abib Bida Nig Ltd. The company is a branch of an international company. So, on company international website, the Nigeria branch name is AB Nig Ltd. But Abib Bida Nig Ltd is the name used to register with CAC Nigeria. Though I have done my biometrics, should I explain this matter to CIC ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Onyeenyeh: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
I submitted for the month preceding my month of AOR, up to a day to AOR. I guess this is solely at your own discretion. I used 100% gift deed though.
Dekembabe:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Onyeenyeh: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
My two cents. If you feel uncertain/worried about an information you submit, explain it.
gbengaolu360:
Dear Gurus in the house, I want to ask this question. In my letter of reference, The company is Abib Bida Nig Ltd. The company is a branch of an international company. So, on company international website, the Nigeria branch name is AB Nig Ltd. But Abib Bida Nig Ltd is the name used to register with CAC Nigeria. Though I have done my biometrics, should I explain this matter to CIC ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congratulations
wenks:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Onyeenyeh: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congratulations. So glad for you.
wenks:

The final days..

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by gbengaolu360: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Onyeenyeh:
My two cents. If you feel uncertain/worried about an information you submit, explain it.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ans123: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Distinct777:

Click on "Forms" it will take you to another page where you will click "ICES Online, You can then get your ICES ID and continue your application.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.