Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822306 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
Cannydreams:
Hello people of God!

I am in serious dilemma. Please help look into this matter.

My husband's sister sought asylum in Canada last year. Now, we are in the process of our EE. One of the questions asked "if i have siblings or in-law in Canada", we don't need any point from them and don't want to include them.
Will this be a misinterpretation if we don't include them?
Must we include them even if we don't want points from them?

Help needed embarassed

You should answer no. Your sister in-law is supposedly not a permanent resident yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by yahooz: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
smslive2:
You need to renew your passport asap, then raise a CSE! Some VOs will ask for 1 year validity even though 6 months is what is required.

Many thanks sir.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by 55emem55: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lol.

But you know you can quote the post appropriately shebi?

Congratulations to all the PPR clinchers. Your stories are so inspiring!
etrange:

I'm the first to say congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dekembabe: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
joo2018:
If you can get reference letter in CIC format, you don't need the SOA.

If you can't get it in CIC format, you can pick the period that contains the bank transactions for the gift deed till date.

thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fatiah(f): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hearty congratulations @Wenks and @Fresty. Please the email for change of VO should be sent to NDVO not Accra VO. Accra does nothing. NDVO will get in touch with cpc ottawa to issue you another PPR Mail. In addition, You can email cpc Ottawa but forget Accra o.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by etrange: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
55emem55:
Lol.

But you know you can quote the post appropriately shebi?

Congratulations to all the PPR clinchers. Your stories are so inspiring!

You don't think of "appropriately" when you're too excited. grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Fresty(f): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
fatiah:
Hearty congratulations @Wenks and @Fresty. Please the email for change of VO should be sent to NDVO not Accra VO. Accra does nothing. NDVO will get in touch with cpc ottawa to issue you another PPR Mail. In addition, You can email cpc Ottawa but forget Accra o.
done did it...thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MMOV: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
LOTRISH45:
There is nothing wrong with the petition move. It's a global practice. This will help bring the canadian government notice to the unecessary delay at the Accra processing office.

Some of us here need to get off our timid ways real fast.

Is there a WhatsApp Group for Accra Visa Office?
My AOR is July 5th and still no movement whatsoever on my profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=Fresty post=74539943]hello everyone!!!! finally received my ppr this morning from NDVO!!!!!
ABEG, u people should not vex, I'm a woman of few words.. I don't have many gist... lol... so straight to the point!

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jmnsimone(f): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
OK I understand now, yes you're making the right move - goodluck!

bigwizzy001:

Thanks so plentiful for the good heart. Seems you've not gotten my epistle right. The scores for single (440 & 452) that I posted up there are my stance after I complete PGD at Noun which I intend to start this year. I have only Bsc now and when I calculated with that alone, I had 413. That's why I resolved to starting PGD asap to land any of the aforestated scores. Hope I'm about making the right move ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Greatlady234: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Good evening everyone,

I am the principal applicant. While scanning documents, I noticed my husband's birth certificate has a different place of birth from that on his international passport (which is what he has always used) . It says Benin instead of Warri! What do I do ? I need to submit but am worried.

I need urgent advice please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congrats bro! So happy for you. The bolded really got me cheesy
wenks:

Na so me sef shook head o after confirming on the 27th of Dec from a CIC agent that my file had been completed since on the 18th of Dec. So I sent a mail to NewDheli office on the 31st of Dec 2018 stating what the agent told me.. My people na so I wake up this morning 7th Januray 2019 to Passport Request from NewDheli which entered my mail box around 5:30am Naija time. I SHOUTED!!! This startled Wify and when I told her..Omo madame shout make my own shout sound like learner..lol..I have now sent a mail requesting a re-issue of my PPR letter to Accra.

My ppl...God don arrange my level..the food done well....
Thank God for every.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
yahooz:
Congratulations to PPR clinchers...

A quick one, my AOR is August 9, my passport is expiring 22nd June, 2019.
Eligibility- not started
Security- not started
Criminality- Met
VO- Ottawa
Number of days left to hit months- 33 days.

Is it advisable I renew my passport now and raise a CSE uploading the new one or I hold on hoping I get PPR within the 6 months frame?

If I'm to renew, can anyone help with a faster place I can get the passport done and if possible get it same day or next and the cost? Location is Lagos.

Thanks.

Your question has been answered. Just want to add that your ppr is definitely arriving within the six months frame! Stop being anxious.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by expectantmomma(f): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
Finally got my ECA from WES today!!! Overall I'd rate them 7.5, they responded within reasonable time to all enquiries especially via their twitter. The only issue was with my school, it took them 3months+ to verify my documents.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
Fresty:
hello everyone!!!! finally received my ppr this morning from NDVO!!!!!
ABEG, u people should not vex, I'm a woman of few words.. I don't have many gist... lol... so straight to the point!

AOR - 26 JULY
MEP - 17 AUGUST
IP1 -18 AUGUST
IP2 - 15 NOVEMBER
GHOST UPDATE - 18 DECEMBER
MAILED NDVO - 1 JANUARY
PPR -7JANUARY

CPC-OTTAWA

just to say there were calls, cse and mails in between... the journey of a thousand miles just ended. wishing y'all waiting the best of luck .
@fizzile your turn! Cheeeeeeeee!!!

Congrats!

LMAO when I saw Wenks' own today it took serious self restraint for me not to bring up the three musketeers stuff again, but God has vindicated me.

fizzile, indeed your PPR is due. The spirit of association must overcome any spirit of delay! If NDVO no send your PPR today I pray that Ottawa will send it latest Thursday.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
joo2018:
NDVO is the real deal! (Here's to hoping people don't start abusing the process though by mailing them when their application has not been approved).

They already resolved that issue.

If you mail concerning an unapproved application, they send you a generic response.

If you mail concerning an approved application, they send you PPR smiley

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
Greatlady234:
Good evening everyone,

I am the principal applicant. While scanning documents, I noticed my husband's birth certificate has a different place of birth from that on his international passport (which is what he has always used) . It says Benin instead of Warri! What do I do ? I need to submit but am worried.

I need urgent advice please.

In real life where was he born? So we know which document to correct.

However he's unlikely to need his birth certificate on this journey. Even to claim sibling points you can go with marriage certificate instead.
(In other words go with info on passport)

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wenks(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Leyemoshood:

Congratulations Wenks, i wish you a safe journey to Canada

My wife is a Fashion Designer with 5 years work experience, she also has Bsc and Msc in Educational Management. I only have Bsc and have worked as an IT person and Educational consultant in the last 2 years also as i didnt serve early. Who do you advice to be the primary applicant? and whats the NOC code for Fashion Designers? Thank you

5243 Theatre, fashion, exhibit and other creative designers - Skill level B.. So if she is younger, can get reference letter from the company she worked with stating her fashion designing roles, then by all means make her the primary applicant especially bc of her masters degree which she already has.. And she can claim 3+ years of foreign work experience. I think based on what you typed and if she meets some of the conditions i mentioned earlier, she stands a better chance being the primary applicant and giving you better CRS scores.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congratulations Wenks. All the best!

wenks:

It has been a heart banging journey but Baba God has been with us all through. I am happy.
My ppl...God don arrange my level..the food done well....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by alwayspositive8: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
For those that have experience... Please if after EOR and the scores remain unchanged... Will another trf be given or is it the same old TRf that will be given
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ella99: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congrats maam.
Please i noticed quite a number of people saying they mailed NDVO. Was that where your case was or you just decided to mail them due to their track record?

Fresty:
hello everyone!!!! finally received my ppr this morning from NDVO!!!!!

AOR - 26 JULY
MEP - 17 AUGUST
IP1 -18 AUGUST
IP2 - 15 NOVEMBER
GHOST UPDATE - 18 DECEMBER
MAILED NDVO - 1 JANUARY
PPR -7JANUARY

CPC-OTTAWA

just to say there were calls, cse and mails in between... the journey of a thousand miles just ended. wishing y'all waiting the best of luck .
@fizzile your turn! Cheeeeeeeee!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Fresty(f): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ella99:
Congrats maam.
Please i noticed quite a number of people saying they mailed NDVO. Was that where your case was or you just decided to mail them due to their track record?

the latter.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Temas: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
alwayspositive8:
For those that have experience... Please if after EOR and the scores remain unchanged... Will another trf be given or is it the same old TRf that will be given

same old one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congratulations @Wenks and @Fresty.
The news is heartwarming.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Fresty(f): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Tojued:

Congrats!

LMAO when I saw Wenks' own today it took serious self restraint for me not to bring up the three musketeers stuff again, but God has vindicated me.

fizzile, indeed your PPR is due. The spirit of association must overcome any spirit of delay! If NDVO no send your PPR today I pray that Ottawa will send it latest Thursday.

Lolss... one more to go. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by flgd: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
Please assist with a response... thanks.

flgd:
Hello House,
Is there any negative to using a visit visa to give birth in Canada when one intends to apply for EE too.
Kindly advise
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dumsydsassy1: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
What God has done for others, He now does for me and more.. Florence Scovel Shin

These were the words i said to myself, once every hour for the past 7 months. (I set a reminder on my phone)

Its PPR People!!! I cannot even type..still overwhelmed and I feel numb. I don't think i have ever desired anything this much in my life like this.. chai! now i'm crying again... Izz this same cry since morning that did not allow me type this testimony since.. But i will push through the tears and type as e dey do me, as @dumprep has hyped it.

TIMELINE

AOR: June 2nd, 2018
MEP: June 26th, 2018
IP1: June 14th, 2018
IP2: October 15th, 2018
Ghost update: October 17th, 2018
Application approved: October 17th, 2018 ( confirmed through Ralph Goodale, Call center agents and eventually GCMS notes)
PPR: January 7th, 2019

DECISION TO TRAVEL

So the decision to leave Naija has always been something we had on our minds, hubby and I but we didn't know how to go about it. we officially made up our minds in 2014 just before Express Entry started. A family friend of ours who left that year introduced us to his lawyer, a Nigerian lady and we took it up from there..We however abandoned ship after paying this lawyer twice and we didn't see what she had done for us. Come 2015, we decided to try EE ourselves but neither of us were ready to do the work work of digging and getting info, I tried oh but it all seemed complicated.. so yet again, we abandoned ship.
April 2016, My husband had the opportunity to travel to the US, this was his first time ever outside Naija..two days into the trip he called me and said "Baby, if not for you and the kids, i'll never set foot on Naija soil again". My heart was super happy because i knew this was it...no more abandoning ship. When he came back he was like we need to do something fast! that his auntie had hooked him up with someone to do arrangee marriage but his mind cannot carry it.. So Canada came up again.. I ran to google and came across this thread - Part 1 page 550 to be exact.. i started reading..I opened another page and started from Page 0 while i kept up with the conversation on another page. Before the week ran out I knew what to do, where to start.. i knew everything grin

ECA
I am the Principal applicant : I evaluated my MBA from Lautech..( I waited for 4 months ) because that whole year they were on strike, then one extra month because EMS airplane packed up in Amsterdam ( I blame myself as i was doing cheaposki).
Hubby: Evaluated his MBA too from LAUTECH but opted to use DHL.
We both used IQAS and that took another 12 weeks.. In the end, ECA was ready December 2016 and we entered into the pool.

IELTS
This one was a breeze for me, my first degree was English Language- LRWS (9,9,8.5,cool --> kindly click my moniker to read my posts for my own ielts tips(sorry i don't know how to do that thing smslive and them GS them do ) kudos guys.
My Hubby wrote ielts once and his scores put us at 446..December 2016-- ITA eluded us twice this month due to tie breaker.
By January 2, I had my birthday and we lost 5 points putting us at 441. That's how CRS refused to go down again..we waited till March and decided he should write again and he did better this time bumping us up to 443, we finally got ITA April 25th, 2018--> I also told the story on my journey to ITA in one of my posts.

POST-ITA

MEDICALS: This one wasn't a walk in the park as my Husband was diagnosed with hereditary HBP, CIC requested for further medicals and God came through for us, everything was fine. I also have the story on that one in my Posts, kindly click on my moniker if interested.

DIGITAL PHOTO:
We went to studio 24 in Wuse 2, paid for the hard copy and then resized with a scanner before i submitted( Thank you @Glitteringstar2).

EMPLOYMENT RECORD:
I submitted my reference letter(in CIC format) on a plain sheet of paper and got my supervisor to sign. I work with a government parastatal and didn't just want any wahala in case CIC had to verify. I also submitted a copy of my supervisor's ID card, his official complimentary card and his passport photograph in case CIC wants to compare faces on the ID. I notarized the Reference letter too since it was on plain sheet.
- I added my payslips for the last 6 months
- My salary Bank statement, highlighting my salary for 6 months
- I added my employment letter
-I added a copy of my Work ID card..

Overkill right...lol - I didn't want any VO doubting my employment biko.

PROOF OF EDUCATION:
IQAS ECA Certificates of my spouse and I.
IELTS results of my spouse and I.
MBA certificate of my spouse.
Statement of result( because I haven't still collected my Certificate).

MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE:
I submitted the one I received when I wedded in court, so on my application I filled in January 10, 2009 but my white wedding was in April of the same year.

POLICE CERTIFICATE:
We did this at Force CID in Area 11 Abuja at 10k each...we did it in Feb of 2018, in anticipation of ITA.

PROOF OF FUNDS:
40% of our POF was my spouse's Pension funds.
60% was in FD.
We also had like $2000 in my USD account
We submitted bank reference letter in CIC format from Standard Chartered Bank..
This POF almost gave me heart attack, when i ordered for gcms the first time, the program analyst flagged it, izz like he didn't understand the pension something.. I reached out to newmum who assured me that all was good and all i needed to do was wait, because i was ready to make up the funds the pension covered and raise a CSE.

Note: my husband transferred all the monies to me and wrote a letter stating i had access to it and that it was all for our immigration movement.

POST - AOR

So after we submitted we started praying and fasting and believing for a fast processing..little did we know..lol

GCMS Notes

After 60days i ordered the first GCMS notes, everything seemed ok except that the program assistant flagged my settlement funds, A11.2 was however met..
After another 30 days i ordered the second one, came back exactly same as the first, meaning no one had touched it since June 26th..so i decided to just chill and ignore CIC small..
I ordered the last notes in November and saw that my file was approved just like Uncle Ralph said.

In between the second and third order for the gcms notes i was calling the call center and all they kept saying was wait..like say e de easy..

OCTOBER 15TH, 2018
My fellow NLander turned friend turned sister @dumprep, kept pressuring me too check my account because she had recently just moved to IP2, lo and behold there was some movement- after four and half months of stagnation.. i just started crying..lol( i'm super sensitive)
Two days later, ghost update..couldn't believe how fast it was happening.. I was so sure PPR will come before the week ran out.. I had even planned to surprise my husband with stamped passports and copr, because i had kept him in the dark all the while about the progress of our application; but after we crossed six months i gave up and abandoned that ship... because I was beginning to get worried even after I knew our application was approved.

FAST FORWARD DEC 21, 2018

On June AOR CanadaVisa forum, a couple of our Indian brethren who were also in the same situation as us(approved but no PPR) were getting ppr simply by sending an email to NDVO.. I asked my darling dumprep if i should do same and she said never..since I wasn't Indian, I also asked my hubby and he concurred with her.. But shebi I am the PA, and izz my email that CIC know.. I didn't answer them and went ahead to send the email.. after a few days nothing happened.. then i saw PPR announcements of @fatiah and @codebrews on Canadavisa forum and we all sent that email on the same 21st.. am like wharrrt?? abi village people nor want make i progress ni..
I decided to do a reminder on the same day 31st December..

FAST FORWARD Jan 2. 2018 another Birthday..I didn't ask God for PPR, I mean..I'm sure He was even tired, all i did was simply reflect on the journey so far..I mean so many things could have gone wrong but as it is, my journey was a smooth one, and i thanked God immensely, I danced like never before, I was excited like i had the PPR already..I praised God because I have 3 friends, we all submitted on June 2 but their applications landed in ACCRA, till today they have only MEP.. I had every reason to be thankful.. After that prophetic dance i called hubby that I believe the time had come to start selling off our things..I mean what better way to express our Faith..
So we wrote everything we had on paper, costed it and shared to my brothers, who displayed on their whatsapp status..Brethren, presently all, I mean every single thing in our house is sold..as we were selling we told them pickup is Feb ending..So in less than one week we sold everything we had, even the car..lol

FAST FORWARD Jan 7, 2018-5:23am.. I woke up, prayed, picked up my phone to read my bible and i saw it ...sitting pretty in my inbox...PPR from NDVO grin grin grin

Brethren, join me and my family in thanking God, my Joy knows no bounds..I'm especially happy for my kids because this whole journey is 90% for them, i'm happy they will have a shot at living a normal straightforward life, one that you don't need to know anyone to succeed, one that you are sure that when you work hard, you'll reap the fruits of your labor.

Note: The journey to this PPR required a lot of sacrifice especially from me.. In order to encourage my Husband to see this journey to the end, I split the cost of the whole journey into two..IELTS, ECA, $2380cad (family of 4); I took up the cost of my own application and one of my kids while he took up his own cost and the other kid.. I did this so that Baba doesn't get overwhelmed and attempt to abandon ship..I sold my car, wiped up my business account( i also bake lovely cakes on the side), wiped out my savings account.. I have no regrets whatsoever, I did what I had to do to see this through.
I'm mentioning this because some of us might be waiting for one person to do everything..Please don't wait, For those who don't have all the monies available, just start..this month you pay for your transcript, next month you pay for ECA, next month IELTS etc. Before you know it we'll be celebrating your PPR

Special shout out to: @dumprep- words fail me on your matter, you are one of a kind..a special breed, wife material 100 yards..lol- I
love you babe.
@newmum0615- The blessings coming your way is still doing press ups..God bless you and prosper you beyond
your imaginations.
@Glitteringstar2- absolutely no words.. Thank you for everything, God bless you sis!
@Tojued- God bless you plenty. You are in my prayers.
@Talkingboy- I pray for you everyday bro, we will rejoice with you soon.
@everyone, it'll surely end in praise for us all..God Bless us all

Oga Ebu sorry @ralphruz..over to you.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mosky47: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
Beautiful testimony. Congrats.

dumsydsassy1:

What God has done for others, He now does for me and more.. Florence Scovel Shin

These were the words i said to myself, once every hour for the past 7 months. (I set a reminder on my phone)

Its PPR People!!! I cannot even type..still overwhelmed and I feel numb. I don't think i have ever desired anything this much in my life like this.. chai! now i'm crying again... Izz this same cry since morning that did not allow me type this testimony since.. But i will push through the tears and type as e dey do me, as @dumprep has hyped it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TEECANN: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Engr2000:
Hi Guys,

*PPPPPPP* *PPPPPPP* *RRRRRRR* / COPR

I wish you all the very best!

Wow...There were somethings that struck me about you whilst reading through your PPR story;

1- You passionately and diligently immersed yourself into this immi-journey and God ended it in praise for you.

2. You also strike me as a very detailed and deliberate person- a success hunter like alot of folks here! grin grin

CONGRATULATIONS @Engr2000

I smiled at the "petrol scarcity" saga that culminated into your tipping point for our naija palava... grin grin

You are in order if you frequently pinch yourself to wake up to see if this PR is for real as you said that you have not even "traveled out" before. Even for some of us that have done trips outside, it took me 3 days to believe that for real I have a PR visa sitting in my passport for self and family...just like that!!! grin grin TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

Happy for your family as a whole. Go and flourish in Canada and do destiny proud.

I use your PPR story as a point of contact to pray for my friends here whom I'm eagerly waiting to read their ITA and PPR stories.

Thank God this ended in praise for you and family!

26 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fatiah(f): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congratulations to you and your family @dumsydsassy1, may the canny land favour you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by EyesondPrize: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congratulations.

All the best in Canada.
dumsydsassy1:
[b]What

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Geetaybeks: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2019

Oga Ebu sorry @ralphruz..over to you.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Hopefully we shall all come to testify like you

Prof. Ralph..this should get a high score oh

[/quote]

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.