Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (830821 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 7:19am On Jan 28, 2019
Shyee:
Hallelujah, For the Lord God Omnipotent, HE reigneth.

Thanks to Nairaland and this thread from part 1. From the days of Dupysoo, JesusDWay, Damkollins etc to Newmum, Joo, sms2live, ifeoma, vickyehi... you guys are numerous to mention... Kudos to you guys that always got our backs.

#teamselfemployed smiley

Congratulations!!! My story is similar to yours.
I look forward to sharing my own ppr news.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amandacanny: 7:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Thanks alot. Thats good news The soft copy is all you need. Go ahead and fill your forms jare
As for the hard copy, go to the post office in the area you used as your delivery address. Your mail will be there[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bayojbbb2002: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2019
Hi all. Pls anyone with contact for AAUA Transcript should pls help. It is urgent. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bbpin(f): 7:34am On Jan 28, 2019
Good morning All, Please I want to clarify something. We are using the PA's years of experience from 2012 to 2016 as work experience but from 2016 to date he has been into business /freelancing that is not the NOC related. Will he have to document this present position too as its the most recent activity?

Thanks in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2019
Shyee:
@raphrulz @Ifeoma77 @Chrisophad @joo2018 @Youtook @Kmgb1 @Debsify @Josefuadjr @Dannyko
Amen to the Prayers Thanks for your wishes Amen to your prayers too.
congrats to you and yours, go and flourish

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jjohndoe83: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Olaneeran:
Compliments everyone,

@Ify, pls, keep minding our Business(es), joor ooo. It's only JJC on this thread that woulda utter such irrational statement.

Abeg, does anyone have a contact from EKSU (Ekiti State Uni), to expedite wifey's transcript.

Thanks in advance.
Is this still needed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2019
[s](I was typing this message last week and urgently had to leave my desk. When I logged in today the draft was waiting so I simply continued from where I stopped wink[/s]

"All your promises are yes, and Amen... you're not a man you never lie... (no apologies to all our atheists and prayer unenthusiasts grin grin grin)

jholarharde:
You're amazing, yes you are, you amaze me, all the time, you are great yes you are, doing great things all the time amazing God.
Beautiful people, It's PPR

Omoalayonimi10:
Good morning guys, it's PPR!!! God did it.

Boom12:
My people, this PPR is a sweet feeling ooo. My husband had a conviction that our PPR will come this week and it came... if prayer works for you, please pray... God's Word is true.

ebony9ja:
Ladies & Gentlemen, This is our PPR story !! That we shall succeed is as sure as God reigns!

boundlessjoy:
It’s COPR guys! cheesy "in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall (it’s a certainty) direct your path”. Never forget that to an infinite God, all finites are equal.

flyboi1:
PPR 25th January (Dated 24th ). And I just want to give thanks to God, because I know He makes ALL things beautiful in His time.

Shyee:
Hallelujah, For the Lord God Omnipotent, HE reigneth. Guys, it’s PEE PEE AAAAARRRRRR. All in all, Glory to the Father, Glory to the Son, Glory to the Holy Ghost, Glory Hallelujah.

Congratulations jholarharde, boom12, omoalayonimi, @Lastruct, @ChinenyeT, @sendugba, @yahooz, @gogedda, @peteronota, Gracenmercy01, @Glebb, @beeday, @ebony9ja, @flyboi1, @Newbeecey, @Shyee . Your new country will favour you!

Congrats to ITA clinchers, IELTS succeeders, ECA concluders, AOR grabbers, and even newbies still on page 1 segment of the matter. May your journey be smooth and swift!

Congrats in advance to all awaiting PPR, to all our graduates preparing to land, to our landees trying to find their feet. It will all work out for good.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2019
Kmgb1:

No its not wakanaow,wakanow didnt want to add her sibling cos they were estranged and she didnt need the points anyway but also didnt want to misrepresent by saying No to the question
This other person im referring to said her sibling didnt list her at all when she got her PR,so what she did was get all the proof of relationship and submitted and no issue was raised. I just wish the person will read this our convo and speak up

234ng44uk:

Here's the post you referenced
https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/223#73994539

If you check the link referenced, @saidato didn't also need the sibling points.
"Sibling point:
My sister in-law whom I claimed points from did not include my spouse in her application, however she gave me all supporting documents plus Jara.
Please note without the sibling points my CRS would have been 441. The CRS draw cut off was 441 and the tie breaker rule was in my favour. I knew I would be safe so I didn't reject the ITA. I also wrote an LOE to explain it."

As to whether there may be implications for not adding your family to your application, @clock89 has provided an example. I will continue my search for more.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2019
Check: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

It is similar. Might even be faster. Check the recent PPR timelines on page 1. One of them is OINP EE.

Tjoy4eva:
Hi guys, I'm Nov AOR, ITA PNP route, pls is there any difference in the processing time for those with pnp and EE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by samspella(m): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=samspella post=75168408]

Good morning house,

Please I await your response on this request;

In the course of filling ICES form I saw on the last page "Consent to Release Personal Information".

Do I need to fill any information here or leave it blank?

NB: The result will be mailed to my Nigeria address as I do not have any relative in Canada.

Counting on your Swift response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2019
No you don't need to fill anything there. Your ECA will be shared with IRCC regardless, because it is for immigration.
[quote author=samspella post=75187851][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ready4glory: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2019
Shyee:

Guys, it’s PEE PEE AAAAARRRRRR.

POF was 100% gift from my dad. Didn’t notarise it, but we, mum inclusive signed across #20 seal each. I opened a new account entirely for this, after the gift entered, I bought Treasury Bills, submitted the paper they call certificate and statement of account for the new account. Didn’t submit any other statement of account.
Congratulations sir.
Please, your Treasury Bill Certificate, is it the white A4 paper printed document called Nigerian Treasury Bill Investment Advice? If no, please how did you request for the certificate. If yes, the document I have only has my summary and initials. Is it right?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2019
Dannyko:
This is the same way one of my colleagues was arguing confidently yesterday that you can't get Canadian PR without going through an agent. I smiled like I know nothing about the process smiley.
grin grin grin grin you should have corrected him naa/. only God knows the number of people he would give wrong information

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2019
Update ----> COPR in the bag. Landing prep in full gear.

39 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by LOTRISH45: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2019
Congratulations bro. I am religious, so i pray for this kind of processing grace too.

Shyee:

While I don’t yet know if this post will be long or otherwise, I will endeavour to share this testimony, not for the anxiety of @raphrulz scoring it, but for those who would benefit from it.

Yesterday morning, my phone fell and had a screen problem, I might have done this earlier and more conveniently on it, but PC is not bad either. Thank GOD.

DECISION to travel has always been there, I could remember way before I gained admission into Tertiary institution, various dreams, various wishes, various prayers and the likes. How could this be, parents could only try their best by giving us Nigerian education. Finished M.Sc in 2013, worked as a pseudo-manager in a private firm for 12k, left the place, got another teaching job for 12k… well, God has a plan.
I knew about Express Entry in 2014, I was single then, and my score was 413. ECA with WES took months( I don’t remember exact months), my 2015 IELTS was L7.5 R7 W7 S7.5, I didn’t know about 8777 then, so I paused pursuing the dream and focused on self-employment and marital.

ECA: I could say my ECA was smooth, though it took some time. Spouse’s ECA with WES started since 2015, and till date, it’s not ready. So many problems with Nursing council and WES up and down. I was left with 3 options, GO spouse unaccompanying; Use IQAS; or ICES. I asked the question here if anyone had used ICES for evaluating RN before, I was challenged by a ‘grumpysenrudy’ fellow (Thanks, mate!) to be the first to try it, I did and it came out positive, in fact I almost paid for IQAS too… Ever heard of ‘Penny wise, Pound Foolish’?; I believe Canada is worth all the effing money in my case, anyway.
Registered for ICES in August, result came out after 40 days. If we had used IQAS, maybe we’d just receive ITA in the last 443 draw, because we were at 444.

IELTS Well, after learning I had to aim at 8777, I prepared very well for the Listening and Reading part, I wrote in June 2018, and I had L8.5 R9 W7 S7.5. With this score CRS was at 462 as a single applicant, and 435 as accompanied (without spouse’s ECA), she didn’t write IELTS at last because her ITA came before we could register her. Thank God!

ITA my first ITA came in July, I was among those that had the last batch of 90 days to submit, expecting my spouse’s ECA, 90 days elapsed on September 22nd, her ECA came in September 25th. I also remember many people(myself inclusive) aimed at submitting their application before the introduction of Biometrics in July, Biometrics turned out to be a Blessing in disguise… I suppose it fastens the process.
Got another ITA that same week with spouse not accompanying CRS score of 462, but the cut-off was 449, had to decline it on its Friday and got a surprise draw the following Monday(October 15th) at 440. Hallelujah! Thank You, Jesus.,

POF was 100% gift from my dad. Didn’t notarise it, but we, mum inclusive signed across #20 seal each. I opened a new account entirely for this, after the gift entered, I bought Treasury Bills, submitted the paper they call certificate and statement of account for the new account. Didn’t submit any other statement of account.

WORK EXPERIENCE I am self-employed, I repair computers, printers etc and 2 days ago, I repaired my LCD TV( I think im handy). I submitted reference letters from 6 customers and 8 receipts. I couldn’t even get receipts for some of those who wrote reference letters for me, I was worried here, yet I didn’t want to manipulate things. Many of the reference letters were handwritten with customers phone numbers and email addresses, of course, they stated I was paid in cash. I don’t think IRCC called any of them though.
I had to monitor one of my references email, in case something important comes in.
No travel history.

I finished filling the eAPR on Thursday, couldn’t submit till Saturday.

ADR Pre-ITA I allowed a cousin of mine to have access to my file, but I changed to not granted during eAPR all in a bid not to complicate things, instead of MEP on november 25, I got IMM5475e ADR which I submitted same day, got BIL and MEP the following day, and I completed Biometrics the following day, November 28th. In the ADR, I again granted the cousin access to my file .
If you are in the pre-ITA or eAPR stage, try to maintain same information and fill this IMM5475e form if you want to allow or disallow a third party access to your file.

LAGOS We hail thee Lagosians, For you are rugged Nigerians, Come sunshine Come rain, Thine traffic and weather are as they are. Well, let say madam and son didn’t really enjoy the heat and mosquitoes. Thine mosquitoes are stubborn, as the insecticide dies down, the mosquiteos are back. Well, maybe my location sha. #lipSealed

SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES I updated my facebook, Linkedin and twitter account to tally with what I do and submitted to IRCC. LinkdedIn account was checked by two different people in ghost mode, and 1 or 2 checks by unknown seemingly Nigerians.

I appreciate Praying parents, praying in-laws, praying cousins and a good friend. We’re just lucky.
All in all, Glory to the Father, Glory to the Son, Glory to the Holy Ghost, Glory Hallelujah.

Thanks to Nairaland and this thread from part 1. From the days of Dupysoo, JesusDWay, Damkollins etc to Newmum, Joo, sms2live, ifeoma, vickyehi... you guys are numerous to mention... Kudos to you guys that always got our backs.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by vinose(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2019
please group, someone gave me this link that i will be guided on how to travel to canada, am a graduate accountant. My question is this, 1). can i get work in canada as an account from Nigeria? 2). How do i start? 3). What did they need from me to work there as an account? Please i need a good guidance!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kiari: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2019
Page 1.

vinose:
please group, someone gave me this link that i will be guided on how to travel to canada, am a graduate accountant. My question is this, 1). can i get work in canada as an account from Nigeria? 2). How do i start? 3). What did they need from me to work there as an account? Please i need a good guidance!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boco2126: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=Shyee post=75181024]Hallelujah, For the Lord God Omnipotent, HE reigneth.

Congratulations Shyee.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2019
bbpin:
Good morning All, Please I want to clarify something. We are using the PA's years of experience from 2012 to 2016 as work experience but from 2016 to date he has been into business /freelancing that is not the NOC related. Will he have to document this present position too as its the most recent activity?

Thanks in anticipation
yes
you could use LOE to explain
also
you can state so, in personal history
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by LOTRISH45: 10:59am On Jan 28, 2019
In page one lies all the answers to the questions you have asked. As you read through page one, take a notebook and write important tips down.

vinose:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MacShiff: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2019
Congrats Shyee.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Olamsoh: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2019
do you have an email?[quote author=akintunde63 post=75027863][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Cifrag: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2019
Cifrag:
and please which is the best way to send transcript to Ices, is it through the school’s official email address or courier service.

Please help me with a response.
Thank you

Please, I really need help in answering this question. Please house
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2019
This is our week of breakthrough!

40 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2019
smslive2:

amen o

40 days post aor...still awaiting BIL/MEP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kiari: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2019
Page 1,
sleep, eat and digest on it. research research and research the internet. B4 you know it you know it. You are a guru. feel free to come back here if u r confused. No need for whatsapp.

Olalan:
Sorry am disturbing you guys......Pls can anyone volunteer to be my guide.....Pls kindly reach me on by watsapp 08065727140, I really want to be careful I don't make errors and have all necessary documents
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2019
amen oooo 31 days to go
smslive2:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by leonard002(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Quick question pls? How do lawyers do their ECA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
leonard002:
Quick question pls? How do lawyers do their ECA?
use IQAS
page 1 is calling you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
vinose:

Have you written IELTS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (511)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.