Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (821629 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Lastruct: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Dear Seniors, Trust we are all doing fine today.
Please I need help oh. Waiting for our passport to land from Ghana as I already got the dispatch mail.
So in the mean time, I was thinking of bringing in my mother in law along with us. I need help on the procedure from those who have done it. Our plan is to leave around November and we will love to go with her. Thanks as you respond my people.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by exquisef: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
I guess you need to apply for normal visiting visa for her. you can check glittery stars post think she did same. Also i don't think you can leave in November, when does your medical expire?
Lastruct:
Please I need help oh. Waiting for our passport to land from Ghana as I already got the dispatch mail.
So in the mean time, I was thinking of bringing in my mother in law along with us. I need help on the procedure from those who have done it. Our plan is to leave around November and we will love to go with her. Thanks as you respond my people.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by krystynaachie: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
Good day all,

Pls i want to register for NOUN diploma,does anyone know how long it takes or should i do PGD.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lastruct:
GlitteringStar did the same thing. Her mum applied as a tourist (self sponsored) and got the TRV.
You can try that as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mikel88: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
joo2018:
5 days now. Hang on, I believe you should soon get a response.
thank you joo2018.... it has been worked on. Already received ITA on 30th and we have applied for the PR under CEC STREAM immediately on Feb 1.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by QSola: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
pepe1:

Hello Ma'am. Trust Canada is treating you well.

Yabatech now demands for payment of #5,000 each certificate for WES verification.

Once that is done and submitted to Room 8 at the Records Building, the lady in charge will surely email it to WES.

However, the last one I processed took about 5 weeks to get to WES from the date I made and submitted the payment for verification.

I later discovered that contact you used then doesn't work exactly in the verification office.

thanks for the update, i used ICES at first for immigration so my previous contact was useful then but this new contact has been saying one thing or the other and said it has been verified. its crazy jare. will send someone to room 8 on monday, thanks once more
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
mikel88:
thank you joo2018.... it has been worked on. Already received ITA on 30th and we have applied for the PR under CEC STREAM immediately on Feb 1.
See speed! Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hmmm......I understand the outcome of the recently released ielts results didn't go as expected for some of our ielts takers in here.

I sincerely sympathize with those affected, but am sure we are not giving up hope at all.
Should you care for a TUTOR to help you critic your area of challenge, WhatsApp me on 08026543600 now.
We've had some success stories already and I believe you can also benefit too. All the best!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by JuneFirst: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
Good evening family.

Please I'd like to know what NOC code the duties of a Telecommunications Project Coordinator falls under:

Responsibilities
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Project human resource management
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests

Kindly revert if you know please.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Blooit004: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
nomad26:
Oga, enough of this faith/conviction ish, please provide proof to back up your statements or keep it to yourself. Stop discouraging people abeg. For many of us, every penny/kobo counts, money doesn't grow on trees.

To everyone who decides to go for EOR, follow COPR's advice - after submitting your application, send an email to the relevant exam body, that way you are sure that your result is sent to the appropriate parties for remark. Personally I have NOT seen any evidence to back up the claim that marking more than one section affects EOR outcome. Good luck everyone!

You lack courtesy and you should learn how to talk. My opinions aren't forced down anybody's throat, so you should mind your business. Go and die if you don't like my opinions, never tell me not to express them. I emphasised in my first post that my submission weren't facts but my opinion, hence no one is compelled to believe them. I have decided to advise people in line with what worked for me and it's not your business what decision they make. Na only you know say money no dey grow for tree, Yeye.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dannyko: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lastruct:
U can check @Glitteringstar2's posts(if still available as her account has been deactivated). I know she applied for TRV for her mum.
Also, considering that your COPR is ready and looking at the bolded above, hope you're aware you have to land before your medicals expires.Or did you do your medicals in November 2018? Please respond cos we're all learning here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dannyko: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
exquisef:
I guess you need to apply for normal visiting visa for her. you can check glittery stars post think she did same. Also i don't think you can leave in November, when does your medical expire?
Wow! we're thinking alike grin
I had to quickly check his/her timeline to be sure the medicals wasn't done in November 2018.

cc: @lastruct

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Lastruct: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
Dannyko:
U can check @Glitteringstar2's posts(if still available as her account has been deactivated). I know she applied for TRV for her mum.
Also, considering that your COPR is ready and looking at the bolded above, hope you're aware you have to land before your medicals expires.Or did you do your medicals in November 2018? Please respond cos we're all learning here.

Thanks very much, I will check Glitteringstar2 out. My MEP was actually November. Will leave towards late September though. or Latest early October. Not concluded on that yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
krystynaachie:
Good day all,

Pls i want to register for NOUN diploma,does anyone know how long it takes or should i do PGD.

PGD takes one year.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eshay(f): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
Eshay:
Hello house.... Thanks to all contributors of this thread. The info one gets here is far more than what money can buy.
My evaluation from WES will most likely be completed on the 15th. I have a question before I enter the pool. I intend to use my one year nysc experience but the thing is nysc started in January 2017 and I resumed at my ppa in March. So I have only salary inflow of March to December when I completed the scheme. I don't want to indicate nysc as government employment as has been advised against in this thread. So how do I explain the missing two months statement. Will saying I was paid cash for those two months suffice or do I include my allowee statement of account? Thanks in anticipation.

Please kindly help me out with this question.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lastruct:

Thanks very much, I will check Glitterin.gstar2 out. My MEP was actually November. Will leave towards late September though. or Latest early October. Not concluded on that yet.
It's not MEP date they're using o, it's the day you went to the hospital to do the tests. Of course you can always do soft landing and then come and take your time to sort Mumsy out

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by revlane: 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hello, thank you all for the information. I want to ask, when filling the WES application online after adding credential for Degree, do we also need to add credential for WAEC or just send WAEC to them as requested.

Thank You
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by revlane: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
Eshay:
Hello house.... Thanks to all contributors of this thread. The info one gets here is far more than what money can buy.
My evaluation from WES will most likely be completed on the 15th. I have a question before I enter the pool. I intend to use my one year nysc experience but the thing is nysc started in January 2017 and I resumed at my ppa in March. So I have only salary inflow of March to December when I completed the scheme. I don't want to indicate nysc as government employment as has been advised against in this thread. So how do I explain the missing two months statement. Will saying I was paid cash for those two months suffice or do I include my allowee statement of account? Thanks in anticipation.

You can tell them you were paid cash for the first two months, the important thing is the date on your nysc letter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Lastruct: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ifeoma77:

It's not MEP date they're using o, it's the day you went to the hospital to do the tests. Of course you can always do soft landing and then come and take your time to sort Mumsy out

Mogbe, So I have been deceiving myself all this while. I was here thinking its the date of MEP oh...Biko Lemme start packing my bags...Una thank you for helping me shook mouth oh...Thanks so much Ifeoma77...You are the best

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Lastruct: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Please my people, My medical test date was 25th August 2018, Would there be problem if I book our flight for like 2nd August. I am actually doing short landing but that is the earliest possible date for me to leave Naija. Ifeoma77 please help me again biko grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mosbiod(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hi Guys,

For those using WES, please, how have you been getting your WAEC result sent to them? I think I am getting if confused cos I know it will be difficult getting WAEC to send my result. Please, help with your past experience.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by exquisef: 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
Thats fine.. i was wondering when u said medicals was nov and your AOR was sept...
Lastruct:
Please my people, My medical test date was 25th August 2018, Would there be problem if I book our flight for like 2nd August. I am actually doing short landing but that is the earliest possible date for me to leave Naija. Ifeoma77 please help me again biko grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Oomotoso: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
Please I want to ask if CISCO certificate is recognized
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lastruct:
No problems at all. Even 24th is allowed grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Lastruct: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
exquisef:
Thats fine.. i was wondering when u said medicals was nov and your AOR was sept...

LOL...No mind mumu me jare

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Lastruct: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ifeoma77:

No problems at all. Even 24th is allowed grin
Great then...Merci

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eshay(f): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
revlane:

You can tell them you were paid cash for the first two months, the important thing is the date on your nysc letter.
I thought we were to opt out the nysc part.... Do I have to upload nysc certificate and posting letter?
Please if you have used nysc experience in your application please kindly come to my aid o. This service year experience thing is giving me heartache

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by BabaSodonko: 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hello guys.. Please I need one to help me on this Canada Express entry. This is the breakdown. I don't really understand how to go about it. I have a bachelor degree in Nigeria and a Master degree in the USA. But una know as USA be, H1B is getting harder and I don't wanna go through the akata-marriage route, so I intend on trying the Canada Express entry. I have 4years work experience in Nigeria and 2years work experience in USA (as a Teaching Assistant - if that will count) and I plan to register for IELTS exam soon..

My questions are: What NOC category do I fall in (I studied MS Environmental science in the US),
- Would the IELTS exam type be "Academics or General Training"
- Also Is it paper-based? Because that's all I am seeing here is paper based.
- Do I need to evaluate only my US Master degree or both Naija Bsc and US master degree.?

Or If anyone can send me links to read from the beginning on what to need and point needed to be qualified I will appreciate that..
Thanks guys..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Blooit004: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
mosbiod:
Hi Guys,

For those using WES, please, how have you been getting your WAEC result sent to them? I think I am getting if confused cos I know it will be difficult getting WAEC to send my result. Please, help with your past experience.

Thanks

The idea that WES is a difficult body to use because of WAEC is not true. I evaluated with WES, sent everything requested for, WAEC inclusive and my evaluation was completed exactly 2weeks after all my credentials had been verified; 6weeks in total from the date they received my documents, could have been shorter had my school verified me faster.

It is not difficult getting WAEC to send your result. Go to WAEC office at Yaba with 2passport photographs, a photocopy of your waec result, a sworn affidavit that the result is yours, one waec scratch card, 2 envelopes and 20k cash. You don't need connections there, WAEC will send your result and verify you. God's best.

14 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by futureenergy: 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
BabaSodonko:

Or If anyone can send me links to read from the beginning on what to need and point needed to be qualified I will appreciate that..
Thanks guys..

That's fine. Start from Page 1 of this thread.
Meanwhile, your NOC is based on your work experience, not necessarily on the course of study.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shyle02(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
BabaSodonko:
Hello guys.. Please I need one to help me on this Canada Express entry. This is the breakdown. I don't really understand how to go about it. I have a bachelor degree in Nigeria and a Master degree in the USA. But una know as USA be, H1B is getting harder and I don't wanna go through the akata-marriage route, so I intend on trying the Canada Express entry. I have 4years work experience in Nigeria and 2years work experience in USA (as a Teaching Assistant - if that will count) and I plan to register for IELTS exam soon..

My questions are: What NOC category do I fall in (I studied MS Environmental science in the US),
- Would the IELTS exam type be "Academics or General Training"
- Also Is it paper-based? Because that's all I am seeing here is paper based.
- Do I need to evaluate only my US Master degree or both Naija Bsc and US master degree.?

Thanks guys..

(as a Teaching Assistant - if that will count) doesn't count(I suppose its a part-time job)
IELTS is General
Paper or Computer-based is depending on your choice.
You will need WES also (Masters degree).

Like they always say, read from Page 1.

I hope I helped a bit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.