Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (831022 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
As PA, you need ECA to open a profile.
No, you cannot delete an ineligible profile.

johnnybravo1990:
I tried to enter the pool without ECA (expecting my ECA this month). After submitting the Express Entry profile, I got a notification/email that I am not eligible.

1. Is the absence of ECA the reason? Note: I was allowed to progress with the online application and submit my profile, even when I filled that I didn't have ECA (mind you, I filled what my education level was equivalent to, which is masters).

2. Should I be worried that my profile has been rejected? I tried to even delete the profile, but I couldn't.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MsJanez01: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Amandacanny:
Your case is still better. If my husband scores this,
I will give thanks to God. That man wants to go to Canada but he doesn't want to study for the exam. Says exam writing is not his calling �. I have told him that I might proceed with unaccompanying spouse and that's why he agreed to write in the first place . Mean while does anyone have contact for uni Abuja transcripts let me do his B. SC ECA pls.

We are plenty in this ship�����

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
Blooit004:

Why exactly do you want to mark speaking?
3pts is still possible from the Speaking. In case of no upgrade on the Writing but yes upgrade on the Speaking only, you know your 15K or 46K is coming back home. Aren't these enough?

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Congrats, @Team16! Go and excel!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MsJanez01: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Amandacanny:
Your case is still better. If my husband scores this,
I will give thanks to God. That man wants to go to Canada but he doesn't want to study for the exam. Says exam writing is not his calling �. I have told him that I might proceed with unaccompanying spouse and that's why he agreed to write in the first place . Mean while does anyone have contact for uni Abuja transcripts let me do his B. SC ECA pls.

We are plenty in this ship ooo. I practically push for everytin. Its so hard. Nothing like wen husband and wife puts equal effort it makes the journey light.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
MsJanez01:

We are plenty in this ship�����
You girls need to change husbands oh, LOL.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
My man, my man.....

Onebase79:

If I take the risk, what is the worse case scenario?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
@Shyee, did your BG status change IP2 to IP1 after MEP? And what was the status at PPR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smartkester(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
Please guys i just need clarification. I'm new here and i see people complaining of IELTS score please what's wrong with this score LRSW..8,7.5, 7, 8

Secondly what's the average score of IELTS one has to get before proceeding
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
4kimportX:

Ok..thanks!

Yes I served in 2015 ..so definitely within the last 10 years but ain't that too small?... just a year experience!
It doesn't matter whether it's too small or not, it is what you have. The other option is a lie
Use your one year NYSC like that

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
Mamaroon:

Johnny you are next.....

Spouse's ECA has landed from CES.... Transcript received Oct 29....till today that's approx 12 weeks....not forgetting Christmas break...not bad.....no verification as far as I know...no WAEC wahala....

Doubters may want to give them a try
Yay!! Another frontier conquered. Congratulations
Kudos to you and all trailblazers

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by capsule(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
smartkester:
Please guys i just need clarification. I'm new here and i see people complaining of IELTS score please what's wrong with this score LRSW..8,7.5, 7, 8

Secondly what's the average score of IELTS one has to get before proceeding

Your score is ok for the process, try and check your point using the crs tool.
But you need to read up page one.
Congrats.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amandacanny: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Biko can I borrow you? Am actually beginning to consider unaccompanying spouse
ontarioissauga:

You girls need to change husbands oh, LOL.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joyoi: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
hello sis, please how much does CES charge for ECA. Thanks

Mamaroon:

Johnny you are next.....

Spouse's ECA has landed from CES.... Transcript received Oct 29....till today that's approx 12 weeks....not forgetting Christmas break...not bad.....no verification as far as I know...no WAEC wahala....

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zeewirld: 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
MsJanez01:

We are plenty in this ship ooo. I practically push for everytin. Its so hard. Nothing like wen husband and wife puts equal effort it makes the journey light.
l. Different kettles for different people... While for some,it is convincing wives that is the headache... It is well ooo

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by johnnybravo1990: 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
Mamaroon:

Johnny you are next.....

I claim mine by faith next week. Thanks for the info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dualduo: 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
johnnybravo1990:
I tried to enter the pool without ECA (expecting my ECA this month). After submitting the Express Entry profile, I got a notification/email that I am not eligible.

1. Is the absence of ECA the reason? Note: I was allowed to progress with the online application and submit my profile, even when I filled that I didn't have ECA (mind you, I filled what my education level was equivalent to, which is masters).

2. Should I be worried that my profile has been rejected? I tried to even delete the profile, but I couldn't.

There's no need to be worried. Create a new profile

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Blooit004: 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
ontarioissauga:

3pts is still possible from the Speaking. In case of no upgrade on the Writing but yes upgrade on the Speaking only, you know your 15K or 46K is coming back home. Aren't these enough?

Lol, I see people here who already maxed out speaking at 7.5 BC IELTS still request for remark in same with writing because they're after reimbursement. Majority of those who have 7 in speaking and need writing to get to 7 most times do not need the 3points added by speaking after getting 50points from writing upgrade. But if you're all actually more interested in reimbursement rather than an upgrade to clear writing, suit yourself. I know what I know.

I was never talking about IDP IELTS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by princesschuks: 12:01am On Feb 02, 2019
iaatmguy:
youtook amandacanny princesschuks, show your husbands something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SmwprJsZuc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28hjSQR65kI

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by princesschuks: 12:06am On Feb 02, 2019
Amandacanny:
Hahahahaha
In fact, am the one paying for the ECA just to make sure is done. At least that can help

Same with me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by COPR: 12:38am On Feb 02, 2019
ceyrahtlk:
sooooooo…..ielts do me strong thing today

L-9
R-8.5
S-7
W-6.5

I will jejely go for EOR for writing and speaking. Hopefully in 2 to 4 weeks time, i will come and testify.

Dont remark only writing. Remark Speaking and Writing to increase your chances for a refund.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by COPR: 12:46am On Feb 02, 2019
lovetree:
Hi guys. Please i need to ask this. Crs score is 437, my ielts is expiring by Nov. Ielts isn't locked with ITA right?. Don't know if i should write another one now or just chill first. What are your thoughts pls.

Jump into the pool with this, while you write another one.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 02, 2019
Amandacanny:
Biko can I borrow you? Am actually beginning to consider unaccompanying spouse
Unaccompanying means you are assumed to be unmarried. You don't has very to borrow any husband. Move on, he will catch up after a year or two. That could be something than nothing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Blooit004:

Lol, I see people here who already maxed out speaking at 7.5 BC IELTS still request for remark in same with writing because they're after reimbursement. Majority of those who have 7 in speaking and need writing to get to 7 most times do not need the 3points added by speaking after getting 50points from writing upgrade. But if you're all actually more interested in reimbursement rather than an upgrade to clear writing, suit yourself. I know what I know.

I was never talking about IDP IELTS

Losing out cash wise and upgrade wise is not a good idea. On this movement, every kobo counts. It must be saved.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by COPR: 12:51am On Feb 02, 2019
ceyrahtlk:

Thanks for your detailed post, I really appreciate it. I didn't write in Nigeria and I can only hope and pray my result is forwarded to the UK examiners

If you apply for EOR, follow it up by emailing Cambridge and cc BC. By so doing, your EOR must be sent to the UK.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Harjeehbaday(m): 1:05am On Feb 02, 2019
Dear Seniors pls assist...
I am currently filling the post ITA forms and I need help with this question.
My daughter was born in the US and already has her US passport. How do I answer this question while filling her section? Yes or No.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Odogwucanada: 1:07am On Feb 02, 2019
Can you please share their email addresses?

For BC and Cambridge

COPR:

If you apply for EOR, follow it up by emailing Cambridge and cc BC. By so doing, your EOR must be sent to the UK.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 02, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by COPR: 1:23am On Feb 02, 2019
Odogwucanada:
Can you please share their email addresses?

For BC and Cambridge

general.enquiries@britishcouncil.org - Cambridge/BC

idpieltsaustralia@idp.com - IDP/MOD

Quote your name, exam number, passport number, test location, test date and what you're remarking. Make sure you cc BC. You can get their email from your local test center.

Ignore anyone that is telling you to remark only your Writing or risk it not being upgraded. It's a fat lie and therefore, misleading. A lady here 10 pages or so backwards remarked her Speaking and Writing, and both were upgraded even when she didnt need the Speaking upgrade. Someone here too remarked her Reading and it was upgraded.

Read this:

https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/296#74484816

Best of luck.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Onebase79(m): 1:27am On Feb 02, 2019
joo2018:
My man, my man.....

Talk to me na chief sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by youngRx(m): 2:38am On Feb 02, 2019
nomad26:
Congratulations! wink That IELTS tension no be small. By God's grace, the rest of this journey will be smooth for you o!

AMEN!!

Thanks a bunch

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (511)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.