Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819772 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=Barryston post=75437350]ALHAMDULILAH ROBBIL ALAAMIN!!!!!!!!!!!

TIMELINE
I sat for IELTS 4 TIMES

Congratulations...It truly ended in praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Changeofscene(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
sokem:
I applied on Dec 23,2018 and my EOR was ready on Jan 30,2019

Please was it upgraded and which body did you write the ielts with?I have been waiting for mine over 3weeks now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by captainhoo: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Topsmamen:

You can say something like........

"During my employment period at XX Limited, I was paid a sum of =N= 19,800 (Nineteen Thousand and Eight Hundred Naira) as salary which was paid into my personal account at YYY Bank with account number - 000000000. My YYY bank statement shows that I was paid for 11 months, this was because during my first month at XX Limited, I was paid in cash. I was also paid a sum of =N= 20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira) in cash under the auspices of the Federal Government of Nigeria."
God bless you. Thanks very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
@bronze25, thanks for all the help for the "very fine boy" @barryston grin. Rapid PPR fall on you.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Cannie(m): 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
Barryston,

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by reavealhidden: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Congratulations!!! @dane15 @Barryston & @Chibuiked

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Barryston:
ALHAMDULILAH ROBBIL ALAAMIN!!!!!!!!!!!

ITA- NOV 15,2018
AOR- DEC 8TH 2018
MED/BIO NOTIFICATION- JAN 17TH
GHOST UPDATE- JAN 18TH
RPRF REQUEST- FEB 1ST and I paid on FEB 2ND
PPR MAIL- FEB 5TH at around 1.35am
Family size is 3, and my Visa office was in Ottawa.

Naija and its hardship angry SMH. Quite a story. Congrats bro!
@Bronze25: You're the real MVP. Congrats to you too. This PPR belongs to you both. Family size should be 4 grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sokem: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yes, it was upgraded. I wrote with MOD.
Changeofscene:

Please was it upgraded and which body did you write the ielts with?I have been waiting for mine over 3weeks now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Maritee(f): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Good afternoon all, please how many months payslips are we to upload for work reference purposes?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Fyorgyn: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Fyorgyn:

We go sha get am one day smiley

And that day has come!

It's PPR folks...

Details loading....

52 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boco2126: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Congratulations Barryston. I can feel the joy from a mile away. God be with you in our country.
Barryston:

TIMELINE
I sat for IELTS 4 TIMES and on numerous occasions I thought of giving up for so many reasons for people like me who resides in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State…you either travel to Calabar or Ph to write IELTS it was never easy for me…but I was pushed by @bronze25 to keep trying..

1st IELTS; L.6.5,R.7.0,W.6.5,S.7.5
2ND IELTS; L.6.0,R.6.5,W.6.5,S7.0
3RD IELTS;L.7.5,6.5,W.7.5,S.7.0 (at this point I was going crazy…I even lost it a night to the 4th exam…)
4th IELTS; L.8.0,R.7.0,W.7.5,S.7.5
Then CRS stood at 462 at this point and the round of draws on the 15th of November 2018 was 449 (Naso ITA no drop on time…my wife was almost crying and she didn’t eat until when ITA dropped around 9.30pm)

ITA- NOV 15,2018
AOR- DEC 8TH 2018
GHOST UPDATE- JAN 18TH

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sweet! Congrats sis! PPR rain showers sun rays today. We need a major dance performance from the unclad tambourine damsels.
Fyorgyn:

And that day has come!

It's PPR folks...

Details loading....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Thank you[quote author=Zinggi post=75438221][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
Thank you sir

You can imagine oo...thanks for the prayers
boco2126:
Congratulations Barryston. I can feel the joy from a mile away. God be with you in our country.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
If it's possible to put her in my Nigeria must go...I will oo...That lady is Godsent

Thanks boss for your continuous help on this thread...may God perfect your life too sir
Topsmamen:

Naija and its hardship angry SMH. Quite a story. Congrats bro!
@Bronze25: You're the real MVP. Congrats to you too. This PPR belongs to you both. Family size should be 4 grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
Thanks alot
reavealhidden:
Congratulations!!! @dane15 @Barryston & @Chibuiked

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by COPR: 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
danfad:
Please which evaluating body is best for someone with a Nursing degree

BSc nursing - use WES, otherwise use ICES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Thanks
Cannie:
Barryston,

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dannyko: 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Barryston:

TIMELINE
I sat for IELTS 4 TIMES and on numerous occasions I thought of giving up for so many reasons for people like me who resides in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State…you either travel to Calabar or Ph to write IELTS it was never easy for me…but I was pushed by @bronze25 to keep trying..

Wow!This speed is extraordinary! Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dannyko: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Fyorgyn:

And that day has come!

It's PPR folks...

Details loading....
It is raining PPR! Congratulations to you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Thanks egbon for all the consistent help...may God perfect the remainder of your journey too
joo2018:
Congrats @barryston and @dane15. Go and excel in your new home!

@dane15, whew! That was nerve-racking.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Barryston:

TIMELINE

1st IELTS; L.6.5,R.7.0,W.6.5,S.7.5
2ND IELTS; L.6.0,R.6.5,W.6.5,S7.0
3RD IELTS;L.7.5,6.5,W.7.5,S.7.0 (at this point I was going crazy…I even lost it a night to the 4th exam…)
4th IELTS; L.8.0,R.7.0,W.7.5,S.7.5
Then CRS stood at 462 at this point and the round of draws on the 15th of November 2018 was 449 (Naso ITA no drop on time…my wife was almost crying and she didn’t eat until when ITA dropped around 9.30pm)

ITA- NOV 15,2018
AOR- DEC 8TH 2018
GHOST UPDATE- JAN 18TH

That baby shower part made me burst out laughing LOL

Congratulations my brother...I want a speedy PPR like this dear lord
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Shadyyyyyyyyy we are destined to be friends forever....I cant wait to see you in Canny
Thanks babe!
beeodun:

OMG!!! The shake I’m shaking here on ya behalf ehnnn (You alone know why!)Daaaamnnn....Over Congratulations dey worry you. Oya download ASAP!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dreams do come true!!!!!!!!!!
Barryston:
Wow Part 6 already....I started following this thread in part4 after someone directed me to read @iphie25 posts because I've always thought express entry is not for lawyers(don't really know how that notion started)

But got ECA done in Part4,wife's ECA in Part5 and spent the majority of part5 battling with IELTS (4 times) but Alhamdulilah I'm done with that and anticipating ITA 2moro in sha Allah with CRS score of 462.

So I want to encourage everyone at one stage or the other...don't loose faith in this journey,eyes on the goal/target..don't procrastinate " you have to strike the iron while it's still hot"

I always achieve one goal or two in every PARTS therefore my goal of achieving PPR is in this part..and I've claimed it in sha Allah.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
Fyorgyn:

And that day has come!

It's PPR folks...

Details loading....

Wooohoooo....what a happy day smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jjohndoe83: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Barryston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by enemyofprogress: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Guys I finally received this yesterday. Our Lord is good, finally I will be out of here. Please celebrate with me

48 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iamkunski: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
I hear a mighty sound...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kmgb1: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Woww congratulations everyone dane15,BoboIV,Barryston,chibuiked and Fyorgyn. What a duper day..God speed to you all un Canny

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efeklvn: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Congratulations PPR people... God bless y'all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bharbhyie: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Congratulations Barryston

I rejoice with you heartily. Ur story brought smiles to my face.
Many congrats to all PPR clinchers within the past few days.

The land will favour you all.

Barryston:
Dreams do come true!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by freshdad: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
6 days off and 30+ pages to catch up on. Congrats to all ielts smashers, ITA 438 and PPR gainers especially alfa Barryston wink. God's blessings and all the best to y'all at different stages.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.