Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (824146 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
enemyofprogress:
thanks a lot. Yours too is on the way

Thanks. Congrats.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
You live in Uyo?! shocked Wow! We've probably passed each other on the streets of this small town. Nice! Congratulations once again sir.

Barryston:
ALHAMDULILAH ROBBIL ALAAMIN!!!!!!!!!!!

... for people like me who resides in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State…you either travel to Calabar or Ph to write IELTS.

1st IELTS; L.6.5,R.7.0,W.6.5,S.7.5
2ND IELTS;
And in the voice of my brother @TEECANN “I HAS ENDED IN PRAISE AND IT WILL ALL END IN PRAISE FOR EVERYBODY READING THIS TESTIMONY” AAMEEN IN SHA ALLAH
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by enemyofprogress: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ramj:

Congrats Dane - Yessss

Congrats

Yessss Glory to God

From the Missionary journey to Canada Mission Congrats Sis

Now your moniker must change to FriendofProgress because no EnemyOfProgress Could Stop this. Amen

Whaooo What a day - How many more

Je m'appelle J[b]'aimePPR[/b]

my moniker and my character here are complete opposite of me in real life, they are just camouflages and they're really working for me as planned.

Thanks for being happy for me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by capsule(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
congratulations @Barryston. it's a good year for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by galibat(f): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
Congratulations uncle. ......Am happy for you ......this is @ms_phateemah from Instagram.... The lady you met at ibidun wedding.....eku orire

Barryston:
GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ITS PPR

I AM STILL SHAKING

TIMELINE TO FOLLOW SOON!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by magnificientzaz(f): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
Congratulations, I'm super excited for you! PPR stories like yours inspire me alot,gives me more reasons not to give up on this journey.
Kindly assist me with the information on how you explained your Us refusal especially with the misinformation on your marita status and others.
I will really appreciate your response as i am in a similar situation.
Barryston:
Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yes ooooo at Ewet Housing
Youtook:
You live in Uyo?! shocked Wow! We've probably passed each other on the streets of this small town. Nice! Congratulations once again sir.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Influential101: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nkydechik:
Hello,

Last week, i registered and paid for the Feb. 9th test date with MOD. Today i got an email from them saying they have exhausted their space for that date and that i should either choose a different loction for that date or choose the next available date. This made me sad because the next date is march 2nd and im afraid my birthday is getting close. Please has anyone experienced this before? I think this MOD people arent organised
There's February 14, you can take time off work and do the date..

I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ohhhhh wow...I remember you well...how is the hubby?thanks alot adun a de tun kari
galibat:
Congratulations uncle. ......Am happy for you ......this is @ms_phateemah from Instagram.... The lady you met at ibidun wedding.....eku orire

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by JuneFirst: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
LOTRISH45:
Waoh. Convince him to do it again. Try and study with him to motivate him.
All the best.

Thanks so much. He has agreed to write it again. I'm relieved!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bukzie: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Good evening all.

Can anyone please confirm if it is okay to submit a POF letter in the CIC format only (i.e. without the statement of account) for ADR?

I also need to confirm the correct links for the following forms please:

 Schedule A Online: Submit a completed Schedule A Online form for yourself and spouse.

 Additional Family Info IMM5406: Submit a separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures for yourself and spouse.

These are the additional documents requested by CIC. It's been a very long wait but it will surely end in praise.

We need help with these inquiries urgently.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Thank you very much everybody...I really appreciate the love!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Wow! I live on Nwaniba. Folks live in Ewet Housing, K Line.

Barryston:
Yes ooooo at Ewet Housing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ENGRAGHA2: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
A friend mentioned fax to me but i did not buy it. I mailed my application check list and credential first via dhl. then went to my school(s) to send the transcript separately.
victor247:

Hi ENGRGHA2,

Can I fax my signed application, application checklist and other supporting documents to IQAS?

Also, do I need to wait until they receive my transcript before sending the documents?

I searched for information about fax on their website but didn't see it. Someone told me I have to courier it to them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Firstladyc1: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Please who can give me or where can i fine Ralph's or Robyn's email.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by JuneFirst: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Youtook:
"This is my stoooory, this is my sooooong"! grin

We plenty o. May God bless our husbands!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by captainhoo: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
I'm here again grin grin

Please I need a draft of LOE for a lady PA, who created her profile with her maiden name because it is the name appearing on passport but is married and does not want to apply for a new passport (validity is about 3 years).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by VECOH1(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Good evening all. Pls what else do I need to take along for my PCC apart from my passport picture and international passport.
Also will I get d PCC on d same day.
Thanks for your reply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
ConfirmD:
Please fam.
I need help! I am taking the ielts the fourth time this Friday and my problem has been writing. Few days to the exam, I am still not sure of what's happening with my writing. I would appreciate if anyone can take time to help review and assess my writing, so I can know which areas to improve on.

Thank you all.
I used free YouTube video by Jay - e2language to practice after 2 unsucessful attempts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amandacanny: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
Congratulations to all ppr grabbers. Plz hubby is yet to receive details of venue for ielts exams for 14th Feb. He also hasn't been notified of date for speaking test. Hope there is no cause for alarm. Meanwhile, he went to waec office today in Abuja and was told his result can only be sent from Lagos to WES. Is that correct? He's avoiding ices because his certificate is not ready. I told him they might consider his statement of result at ices but he's been sceptical
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bronze25(f): 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
Congratulations BoboIV, Chibuiked, Fyorgyn & Barryston. May it continue to rain endlessly here.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Utonne: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
Fyorgyn:
Long post alert

Timeline

Decision to travel: January 2018
IELTS (PA & Spouse): April 7th
ECA report (PA): May 7th
ECA report (Spouse): May 23rd
EE Pool: May 9th (CRS 457)
ITA: May 9th
AOR: July 14th
IP1: August 1
IP2: November 6th
Ghost update: December 12th
PPR: February 4th (found it in my spam folder today)
Family size: 3.25 grin

It has sha ended in praise

Yasssss sis. Congrats. Elated for you.
Lmao @3.25 for family size... I can definitely relate with spirits being dampened & learning patience. The wait has me exhausted
@ifeoma77 & I dey ur back. Congrats once again...x

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
JuneFirst:

We plenty o. May God bless our husbands!

Amen!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Utonne: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Barryston:
ALHAMDULILAH ROBBIL ALAAMIN!!!!!!!!!!!

ITA- NOV 15,2018
AOR- DEC 8TH 2018
MED/BIO NOTIFICATION- JAN 17TH
GHOST UPDATE- JAN 18TH
RPRF REQUEST- FEB 1ST and I paid on FEB 2ND
PPR MAIL- FEB 5TH at around 1.35am
Family size is 3, and my Visa office was in Ottawa.

And in the voice of my brother @TEECANN “I HAS ENDED IN PRAISE AND IT WILL ALL END IN PRAISE FOR EVERYBODY READING THIS TESTIMONY” AAMEEN IN SHA ALLAH

Pheeew. What a read. Congrats bro. It has truly ended in praise...x
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chai! See as I dey read just dey smile. Congratulations to my priceless, prettiest(even tho I nvr see u), charming boss madam whom I have alwz admired her style, elegance, simplicity and truthfulness.

She has been a blessing to our IELTS Tutorial students and till date, I still marvel at my boss brilliance.

My Fyorgyn grin, I just thank God for the privilege of knowing a personality like you even thou........(sure you can complete the rest grin). I wish you God's continuous and everlasting peace, blessing and guidance upon u & ur family.
And on behalf of all your students, We say CONGRATULATIONS and thank you MA!
Fyorgyn:
Long post alert

Timeline

Decision to travel: January 2018
IELTS (PA & Spouse): April 7th
ECA report (PA): May 7th
ECA report (Spouse): May 23rd
EE Pool: May 9th (CRS 457)
ITA: May 9th
AOR: July 14th
IP1: August 1
IP2: November 6th
Ghost update: December 12th
PPR: February 4th (found it in my spam folder today)
Family size: 3.25 grin

It has sha ended in praise

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Congrats. I believe it should suffice. You wife as PA will probably submit the rest.
Chibuiked:
Children of God!
You know what it is?
It's PPR guys. grin grin grin

Please would my wife's PPR email suffice for me at VFS? And what about the Height and eyes colour chart?

Don't know why they didn't send an email to me this time, have been receiving emails from them, along side with wify.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by JERRYMAG4(m): 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
joo2018:
Hi. It appears your JD is more of IT than Finance.

I think 2172 is a good fit.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jennypharb1: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
VECOH1:
Good evening all. Pls what else do I need to take along for my PCC apart from my passport picture and international passport.
Also will I get d PCC on d same day.
Thanks for your reply

Thats all you'll need if I remember correctly. If you're in Lagos you can get it same day, if not you'll get it in about two days
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Congrats @Fyorgyn.

Congrats @enemyofprogress (but why?)

May you all excel in your new land.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by enemyofprogress: 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
joo2018:
Congrats @Fyorgyn.

Congrats @enemyofprogress (but why?)

May you all excel in your new land.
thanks. Why what?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
The moniker, dude. Though you gave an explanation (sort of) earlier.

enemyofprogress:
thanks. Why what?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by opella(f): 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
Congratulations to @fyorgyn, barryston(I tap into your blessing of speed processing), Dane 15, chibuiked, enemyofprogress, bobo IV. May Canada favour you all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.