Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (823498 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mbhs139(m): 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
iaatmguy:
cc efeklvn so untrue, you can combine different NOC
cheesy grin grin grin grin

You need to do your research.
We are talking about NOC here. Different jobs cannot count as 3 or 5 years work experience. You cannot claim 3 or 5 years work experience as regards NOC.
2 years as a plumber, for instance, and 3 years as a tiler can't count for for five years work experience for an NOC that requires, say five years experience. That's my point and I think I'm making sense.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
It's raining o!

Congrats to BoboIV, Barryston, chibuiked and Fyorgyn

We're still expecting more announcements sha. And a flood tomorrow?

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by LOTRISH45: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE PPR RECIPIENTS. MAY THE NEW LAND FAVOUR US ALL grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tojued:
It's raining o!

Congrats to BoboIV, Barryston, chibuiked and Fyorgyn

We're still expecting more announcements sha. And a flood tomorrow?
And including enemy of progress.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Guys I finally received this yesterday. Our Lord is good, finally I will be out of here. Please celebrate with me

Congratulations. I celebrate with you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
mbhs139:

cheesy grin grin grin grin

You need to do your research.
We are talking about NOC here. Different jobs cannot count as 3 or 5 years work experience. You cannot claim 3 or 5 years work experience as regards NOC.
2 years as a plumber, for instance, and 3 years as a tiler can't count for for five years work experience for an NOC that requires, say five years experience. That's my point and I think I'm making sense.
No, you didn't make any sense. So long as the NOCs are under 0,A or B job levels and skills types and one can stand as a primary NOC with 1 or 2 years. To max out experience is 3yrs oh.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yay!!! It's barryston ooooooo! Allahu Akbar Kabira!!!!
Super duper Congratulations dear.
This your speed my GOD!!!! Wooooow!!!
[quote author=Barryston post=75437350]ALHAMDULILAH ROBBIL ALAAMIN!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yaaaaaaaay! Na who I dey see? Na my fyorgyn!!!!! Finally he don happen. Oya boss! Load the details come b4 I talk...........#dancing
Fyorgyn:

And that day has come!

It's PPR folks...

Details loading....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mimini: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Help ..... Its urgent

What time does the IELTS start. I am writing on Saturday with the British Council and no time has bin stated yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nkydechik: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hello,

Last week, i registered and paid for the Feb. 9th test date with MOD. Today i got an email from them saying they have exhausted their space for that date and that i should either choose a different loction for that date or choose the next available date. This made me sad because the next date is march 2nd and im afraid my birthday is getting close. Please has anyone experienced this before? I think this MOD people arent organised
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nkydechik:
Hello,

Last week, i registered and paid for the Feb. 9th test date with MOD. Today i got an email from them saying they have exhausted their space for that date and that i should either choose a different loction for that date or choose the next available date. This made me sad because the next date is march 2nd and im afraid my birthday is getting close. Please has anyone experienced this before? I think this MOD people arent organised
Choose March 2 or another city that is not filled up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nkydechik:
Hello,

Choose March 2 or another city that is not filled up. What matters now is you pull your required bands.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Palominopeaches(f): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Wow congratulations Barryston! Many more blessings.

The speed is unbelievable. Please how can I get my own to be this fast? I haven't submitted though

Barryston:
ALHAMDULILAH ROBBIL ALAAMIN!!!!!!!!!!!

TIMELINE
I sat for IELTS 4 TIMES and on numerous occasions I thought of giving up for so many reasons for people like me who resides in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State…you either travel to Calabar or Ph to write IELTS it was never easy for me…but I was pushed by @bronze25 to keep trying..

1st IELTS; L.6.5,R.7.0,W.6.5,S.7.5
2ND IELTS; L.6.0,R.6.5,W.6.5,S7.0
3RD IELTS;L.7.5,6.5,W.7.5,S.7.0 (at this point I was going crazy…I even lost it a night to the 4th exam…)
4th IELTS; L.8.0,R.7.0,W.7.5,S.7.5
Then CRS stood at 462 at this point and the round of draws on the 15th of November 2018 was 449 (Naso ITA no drop on time…my wife was almost crying and she didn’t eat until when ITA dropped around 9.30pm)

ITA- NOV 15,2018
AOR- DEC 8TH 2018
MED/BIO NOTIFICATION- JAN 17TH
GHOST UPDATE- JAN 18TH
RPRF REQUEST- FEB 1ST and I paid on FEB 2ND
PPR MAIL- FEB 5TH at around 1.35am
Family size is 3, and my Visa office was in Ottawa.

My story was a funny one because I have been struggling since I graduated from Law school, my first salary as a legal practitioner was 10k (this was not even constant…sometimes I get January salary in March…my mother was the one sending me pocket money every month)…I was deeply in love with my University gf..same age,same class and same birth date…and we dated for 8yearsssss but when it seems I cant give her the life she wants and I really cant blame her….life was so bleak to me too..infact I only had one suit..she got a job in Lag and I was still earning 10k in Ibadan…so we grew apart but because I loved her I left my firm not knowing what Lagos hold for me….and started distributing my CV in Ikeja firms, went to all the Law firms in Western House and took me so many months before I could get a law firm that offered me 50k (also this was not constant as the man just started the firm and was in the process of building his client base but I was determined to make it in Lag).
When I don’t feel comfortable with the Lagos stress and the money does not commensurate with the stress and traffic (Mind you…I was born and bred in Ibadan so that Lagos life is what I never prayed for againnnnnnnnn) I decided to apply for US visa to run away and never look back but for where? Agent nearly killed me….he didn’t ask for vital information just filled rubbish..my education history was wrongly mentioned,he said I should claim married when at that time the girlfriend I left Ibadan for had not seen me in 4months, and to top it all the purpose of visit is to “attend my friends babby shower” I just knew I can never get that visa but he has been successful wit a lot of people and he was well recommended…so I attended the interview but the VO didn’t spend up to 3mins before he handled the blue paper to me….i wanted to cry but I continued with my life.
So everything started changing for me when I met my wife, she was in her final years when I met her and I swear when I first saw her I told her I want to marry you….she looked at me like a mad man,although I was still earning meagre salary at my law firm but within 3weeks of accepting my offer to date me(I am a very fine boy I just don’t have money at the time) she later told me she has been highing me too since the day she saw me and that infact 2 of her friends were interested in me….so within a period of 3 weeks of accepting my offer….i got my current job and the salary is something I never expected in my life!.....A Chinese company and my salary is times 8 of what I was earning in Lag….i fainted oooooo no be lie…it was when I got my first alert that it dawn on me that its real…..then I told my wife that I want to marry (ara baba ti kun) she was like my parents wont agree,they want me to do my masters in US….i was like I cant wait any longer,let me meet them and I will convince them….so she agreed that she should talk to her parents first and then hear there reactions…..naso everything finalize ooo…..the father only asked “is that what you want?” but the mother didn’t agree oooo until after 7months…even before she agreed to the nikkah date na war but now she is the happiest and mama dey always ask for the videos of her grandson….infact her nickname in her school is youngest grandmama because my mother-in-law is still sexy ooooo.
So I continued with my life, money kept flowing in and I have no reason to leave Naija…then my company kept sacking people for no reason,the project stopped coming in and my salary has been slashed 3times..but still it is still better than going back to law firm where they used you anyhow and yet get paid by peanuts….so I travelled home in my car in Dec 2017, and as I got to Benin…I had an accident my engine burst into two….i first had brake failure and then noticed that a lot of people were stranded on the road between Benin to Ore in Ondo state….i later heard that it’s a very common practice by the towing vehicle association on that road to pour some jazz during the festive period just to tow your vehicle to nearby mechanic shop…because there are so many vehicles and stranded passengers on that day with problem ranging from radiator,engine knock, tire getting bursted and accidents….the towing vehicle I saw agreed to tow my vehicle to a village for 100k…just few kilometres away and right there that I got tired of Nigeria….i saw people who have spent 4days on the road, I met a guy who just bought his car and was using it for Uber in Lagos…he bought two engines within 3days….and I was like if this notion is true why do we hate ourselves in this country…why would you make life difficult for your fellow countrymen just because you want to make money….so I paid just for my car to be safe, logged in a motel (my God, there was bed bug on the bed, tanwindin in the toilet and it was amosquitoe infested area) couldn’t sleep overnight….so when I got the car to Abeokuta thanks to my brother-in-law who brought a mechanic and drove down to Benin to tow the car…we started gisting and told him my ordeal he even spent over 5hrs in traffic because the road was so busy that day (24th of Dec 2017) so he was just mentioning developed country…talking about different means of transportation during holiday periods and how those people make life easy for their citizens, so he adviced me to apply to Canadian Universities because it was the easiest route(this was his belief that time) naso I started applying to various schools oooo….. TRU,Royal Castle University,Saskachewan,UBC,Winnipeg ….all the schools that was still open for admission not even thinking of my car (because I was to buy another engine) by January I was so broke that the last 15k was used to fuel my car….my wife and son had to follow me on road back to Uyo (I am always scared to fly so they always go by air while I go by road) and my son was just barely 3months then…infact I was just praying for us to have a smooth journey…and you know as January dey long…..how I survived Jan 2018 is unknown to me…..i was just entering keke up and down because my son needs comes first and I am just a salary earner with wife not working…then the wait for the schools to give me admission started….thats when for the first time in my life I joined Nairaland..started asking questions on the Student visa forum thinking atleast one of the school will give me admission………LOL I thought wrong,none of them give me admission! At this point, I have became close to @bronze25, we were both chasing Sasckatchewan LLM admission so when we were rejected, I was telling her that I will try again later(because I always thought school route is my best shot at entering Canada)..then I received my best advice from @bronze25 to apply for EE…I told her its an herculean task that someone introduced it to me in 2015 but everything involved seems like Greek to me….then she broke it down piece by piece to me and t[introduced me to this wonderful family…..and the rest is history.
I joined this e-family in part 3 or 4….and I posted my first question in March….the first person that took his time to respond to me step by step was @Mcstan….I can never forget…then everybody became helpful and the whole process became my Quran that I read everytime,everyday and everywhere until I became fully abreast with the whole process that I am graudually turning into an agent.

ECA
I did my ECA with IQAS, and my wife’s own with WES….it was pretty straightforward and it both came out as fast as possible…..i had a link at OAU transcript office so he helped facilitate it on time. This was before the WAEC buhahaa.
IELTS
This was a struggle on its own…me and wify was thinking it would be walk in the park, but we thought wrong her ielts was L.6.0,R.9.0,W.6.5,S7.0…she only did once and as the PA I only needed 8777 for us to beat the CRS Score at the time but……..i even thought I will never pass IELTS. I travelled to another states to sit for all the four exams…the last one was done in Lagos….i was going nut a night to the exam…I was so angry that I didn’t pick my wife’s call…I really don’t know what came over me that day…even my confidant that night said there was a tone she doesn’t understand….and @bronze25 really helped me in my writing…she just wanted me to succed…and my prayers for you is that your PPR will come before April…nobody has never had faith in me like you did, she just kept pushing me….she is a friend everyone should pray for….and funny thing about it is that we saw for the very first time on Jan 22 when I came to Lag for my biometrics.
POF
I only submitted my payslips(I am always paid in cheque) so I submitted one year cheque DEC 2017 to Dec 2018 and my sister gave me 3M….this has been in my account since June last year untouched (but I still did gift deed because they can ask for 1year salary statement) I didn’t do any money market fund….i just left all the money in my account.
MEDICALS
I was contemplating on IOM when my friend of 10 years @beeodun came through for a swap in Qlife…..i didn’t know it was my friend that was helping me out until we exchanged names to forward a message to Qlife then what followed was a story for another day….thanks dear for that kind gesture your PPR is soon.
I want to thank everybody @joo2018 @mcstan @ifeoma77 and everyone who has been of great help to this forum…I pray we all receive the goodnews soon….May God continue to bless each and everyone!

And in the voice of my brother @TEECANN “I HAS ENDED IN PRAISE AND IT WILL ALL END IN PRAISE FOR EVERYBODY READING THIS TESTIMONY” AAMEEN IN SHA ALLAH
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
mimini:
Help ..... Its urgent

What time does the IELTS start. I am writing on Saturday with the British Council and no time has bin stated yet.

Calm down, you will be sent a mail before then; however, the exam starts at 9am

Success

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jaymamma: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
It's raining PPR

Congratulations BoboIV, Barryston, chibuiked, Fyorgyn and enemyofprogress

Barryston, the speed of your application was amazing. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ArcUgo(m): 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Congratulations on your PPR dane15,BoboIV,Barryston,chibuiked and Fyorgyn. It's finally raining.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bronze25(f): 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Egbon mi congratulations. Only God made this happen & all praise & glory belongs to Him.

So na you dey make me sneeze any how since morning grin
Barryston:

TIMELINE
I sat for IELTS 4 TIMES and on numerous occasions I thought of giving up for so many reasons for people like me who resides in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State…you either travel to Calabar or Ph to write IELTS it was never easy for me…but I was pushed by @bronze25 to keep trying..

1st IELTS; L.6.5,R.7.0,W.6.5,S.7.5
2ND IELTS; L.6.0,R.6.5,W.6.5,S7.0
3RD IELTS;L.7.5,6.5,W.7.5,S.7.0 (at this point I was going crazy…I even lost it a night to the 4th exam…)
4th IELTS; L.8.0,R.7.0,W.7.5,S.7.5
Then CRS stood at 462 at this point and the round of draws on the 15th of November 2018 was 449 (Naso ITA no drop on time…my wife was almost crying and she didn’t eat until when ITA dropped around 9.30pm)

ITA- NOV 15,2018
AOR- DEC 8TH 2018
MED/BIO NOTIFICATION- JAN 17TH
GHOST UPDATE- JAN 18TH
RPRF REQUEST- FEB 1ST and I paid on FEB 2ND
PPR MAIL- FEB 5TH at around 1.35am
Family size is 3, and my Visa office was in Ottawa.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by JudahO: 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Big congratulations to everyone who received PPR in the house. God is indeed faithful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by FirstTImeUser: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
Guys...@barryston ppr.....I am thinking postponing RPRF payment might be a way of monitoring your application oh....more like its request signifies ppr is around the corner....just thinking out loud

Congratulations to @barryston

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
dane15:
Guys, you won't believe what God did for me today.

PRE-EXPRESS ENTRY

Th
1. Please don't only read page 0, study it and meditate on it till you are very confident about the whole process.
2. No two applications are the same. Peace People.

Congrats Dane - Yessss

Chibuiked:
Children of God!
You know what it is?
It's PPR guys. grin grin grin

Since 31st tho!
I'll download our timeline, make una no vex o!

Don't know why they didn't send an email to me this time, have been receiving emails from them, along side with wify.

Congrats

Barryston:

TIMELINE

And in the voice of my brother @TEECANN “I HAS ENDED IN PRAISE AND IT WILL ALL END IN PRAISE FOR EVERYBODY READING THIS TESTIMONY” AAMEEN IN SHA ALLAH

Yessss Glory to God

Fyorgyn:

And that day has come!

It's PPR folks...

Details loading....

From the Missionary journey to Canada Mission Congrats Sis

enemyofprogress:

Guys I finally received this yesterday. Our Lord is good, finally I will be out of here. Please celebrate with me

Now your moniker must change to FriendofProgress because no EnemyOfProgress Could Stop this. Amen

Whaooo What a day - How many more

Je m'appelle J[b]'aimePPR[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
I just screamed!!!!!! Congratulations. Canada will favour you.

Barryston:
GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ITS PPR

I AM STILL SHAKING

TIMELINE TO FOLLOW SOON!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by beeodun: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Barryston:
Shadyyyyyyyyy we are destined to be friends forever....I cant wait to see you in Canny
Thanks babe!

My dear ehnn,it took a lot to comport myself over the phone!....The speed is nothing but GRACE! I’m soooo happy for you(u know how well I can relate with that ‘story’-LOL- but today na GLORY). We go jam very soon by God’s Grace in our new country.

P.S: Baba na Fiiiine Guy o...glad Naija hasn’t spolied ya “fineness”...lol.

Congrats once again to all CELEBRANTS!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Fyorgyn: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Long post alert

Timeline

Decision to travel: January 2018
IELTS (PA & Spouse): April 7th
ECA report (PA): May 7th
ECA report (Spouse): May 23rd
EE Pool: May 9th (CRS 457)
ITA: May 9th
AOR: July 14th
IP1: August 1
IP2: November 6th
Ghost update: December 12th
PPR: February 4th (found it in my spam folder today)
Family size: 3.25 grin

Decision to travel
December 2017, My aunt who has been in Canada for over 15years called me and encouraged me to move. She said "I know you (think you) are doing very well in Nigeria, but I am sure you will do better here".

I decided to interview her about her experience. I asked her why she moved (they were very wealthy in Nigeria- Lived in Ikoyi, Children were in dollar paying schools, vacations abroad etc) and if she had any regrets leaving everything behind and moving to another country. After our very long conversations, I decided to give it a try.

Convincing my spouse wasn't much of a problem. He has learnt over the years, (like all men should) to always listen to his wife tongue plus, I had done a lot of research on the process and gave him a mini presentation on the process, pros and cons of moving to Canada, and ideas on what we will do when we get there.

January 2018, we decided to begin the process of moving to Canada.

First step was to begin ECA and then book for IELTS.

IELTS

The first available and convenient date was April 7th. We booked and paid for it immediately (It was 68k at the time).

PA: LRSW 9/9/8.5/8.
Spouse: LRSW 7.5/8.5/8/6.5

Yep... This gave me plenty bragging rights because my spouse likes to form like one English Professor...lol

ECA

We both have foreign Master's degrees and I decided to use WES to evaluate only our highest degrees. Mine came first so I entered the pool with a score of 457 and got ITA same day... Spouse's ECA came after ITA but before AOR taking our score to 467 Post ITA.

Note I have a Bachelor's in Pharmacy but did not have the strength for PEBC so I did not go that route.

POF

70% of our total funds were in my UK bank account and the rest were in my first bank account.

Now, I did not have access to an official stamped account statement from Lloyds, the UK bank... I had opted for "paperless" banking service so I get statements twice a year via the online banking platform. I used this online statement and attached a screenshot of my account balance as at July 14th 2018 (the date I submitted)

I got a generic letter from FirstBank... it was NOT in the CIC format. I also included bank statements and highlighted payments from my employer as there were some recent bonuses.

Employment

Remember I said I had a degree in Pharmacy...

I am NOT a practicing pharmacist but at the time of entering into the pool, I had only 2 years experience in my present occupation. So I used my present occupation as my primary NOC and chose Pharmacist as my secondary NOC (had over 8 years experience here).

Point here is that even though i did not evaluate my pharmacy degree, I was still able to claim work experience points as a Pharmacist.

I had no issues getting reference letters. I only included my present job and my last pharmacy job where I worked for 2 years... Every other thing went to personal history.

My spouse is self employed... Pre ITA, I had put his details but post ITA I moved it all to personal history.

We both have extensive travel history and filling that part was not fun at all.

Medicals

We used IOM abuja and I shared my experiences.

The doctor there really got me angry that day when he said my 18 month old son did not pass the test. I was angry because they had kept us for hours due to network issues and the young man was very cranky and hungry.. there was no way he would have answered any of their tests. I told the doctor I was not coming back for any re evaluation and he should submit it like that... If IRCC wants they should reject my application because of the doctor's highly subjective assessment of my son's abilities.

Looking through my notes, I saw that the doctor must have reported something as my son's medical showed something like "has a condition for which the potential demand on health or social services is not sufficient to exclude admission"

Post AOR

My international passport was going to expire in October so I proactively applied for a new one in April... I had planned to use the new passport for our application. Unfortunately, that was the period of passport scarcity. I finally got my new passport in August 2018... raised a CSE and attached my new passport.

October 2018, I applied for GCMS notes and also emailed Ralph Goodale to know my VO. Robyn replied that my application was in Ottawa and Eligibility had been passed.

January 2019, I emailed Ralph again, and Robyn replied that everything had been passed since December 12th.

January 2019, I emailed Ottawa and only got generic response.

February 4th, 2019 I received GCMS notes and saw that my application had been moved to CIO from Ottawa on December 4th and my file had been approved since December 12th...

Village people were using those CIO people.

This afternoon I decided to check my spam mail and I saw my PPR quietly sitting waiting for me since yesterday... those nonsense village people don't ever give up...lol

Post PPR
I thought I would be excited to see the mail but I think the long wait really dampened my eagerness... I started wondering if I really wanted to move...

Truth is, like NewMum once said, people (like me) who always have things easy, need to he taught patience sometimes.

Looking at my GCMS notes, there really was no reason for the delay...

It has sha ended in praise

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Congratulations sir! Canada will favour you.

dane15:
Guys, you won't believe what God did for me today.

[
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IT IS PPR!
Feb 4th. PPR strolled into my email at 8:34pm yesterday from CIO.
Finally Baba did it o in exactly 10 months from April 5th. He (the King VIP) has disgraced the village people (VPs) finally. God of my fathers- Kenneth E. Hagin, Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo has done it for me.
ADVICE
1. Please don't only read page 0, study it and meditate on it till you are very confident about the whole process.
2. No two applications are the same. Peace People.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
what beautiful news to behold this sunny afternoon. congratulations @ fyorgyn, barryston, Dane 15, chibuiked, enemyofprogress( this your moniker dey weak person self grin), bobo IV. go and flourish guys.

@ topsmamen why are you asking for naked minstrels cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chukspiro(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
JesusBabyyy:
Please guys does anyone have a sure contact in FUTO that can help with transcript? Kindly send me a pm please..asking for my brother.
Thanks a lot

you can contact Mr Peter on 07034990533

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Fyorgyn:
Long post alert

Timeline

Nice! Congrats sis (initially thought you were a bro.....smh). Cheers to a blissful future in Canada.

Spam folder tho. Fam, please let us constantly check our spam folders, even if you think PPR is far off. Village people have extended their reach to email platforms too, but God pass them.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by dasizzling: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
I will advise you choose a different location, as March 2nd is not sure sef because of gubernatorial election in some states.

Nkydechik:
Hello,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=Fyorgyn post=75443274]Long post alert

Timeline

grin Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
jholarharde:
what beautiful news to behold this sunny afternoon. congratulations @ fyorgyn, barryston, Dane 15, chibuiked, enemyofprogress( this your moniker dey weak person self grin), bobo IV. go and flourish guys.

@ topsmamen why are you asking for naked minstrels cheesy

My sister, it's a day of joyous celebration. We need those tambourine dancers in here, we won't mind hula hoop dancers too. Unclad sounds better, don't you think? grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by enemyofprogress: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Jaymamma:
It's raining PPR

Congratulations BoboIV, Barryston, chibuiked, Fyorgyn and enemyofprogress

Barryston, the speed of your application was amazing. Congratulations!
thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by enemyofprogress: 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Topsmamen:

My sister, it's a day of joyous celebration. We need those tambourine dancers in here, we won't mind hula hoop dancers too.
Hmmm. You said naked. Unclad sounds better, don't you think? grin grin grin
thanks a lot. Yours too is on the way

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.