Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (820901 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
Sthill5:

This is Nigeria, never say never.
someone I know got a call from a MOD Idp after several attempts that he should"settle" so that he can pass

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by pharezy: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
I am new on this platform and I need urgent information as regards my application. I will appreciate the contributions of the group members.

I reside in the United States

My CIC Express Entry application was cancelled yesterday as incomplete due to state issued police report and not FBI. I got a wrong link to process the police report.

Now my questions are

What do I do now?
Am I to open another EE profile?

Can I still use my provincial Nomination certificate
It will expire in April?

How do I get the province to link my Nomination to the new account?
I am in the process of getting a new police report via the link sent by the office that cancelled my application hope to get it soon.

Thank you all for you kind help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kfrosh: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
I believe we should always try to have a positive outlook on issues generally.

I think @IyaAkani might be jumping to conclusions.

The examiner might like her and want to give her some extra coaching grin or tips on how to do well in the speaking and IELTS in general.

I mean, I'm just thinking out loud. This is Nigeria but not everybody is a criminal.

I might be wrong and I might be right, who knows. wink

mosky47:

Lol..... I agree that you are over thinking it. The man wants to ask you about Express Entry.

On a more serious note, I don't think your examiner in the speaking test has the final say in your grading. The entire exam session is being recorded for quality assurance, and remember the examiners are also being examined for transparency and will likely not be invited for an examination in the future if they cheat.

So, don't sweat it. Just wait and hear what he would say when he calls.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
Chibuiked:
Ladies and gentlemen please here's our Timeline

Family of two
My wife is the PA

ITA: 2nd September, 2018.
AOR: 30th September, 2018.
Medicals: 17th September, 2018
Medicals passed: 30th October, 2018.
Biometrics: 31st, October, 2018. (only me, she still have valid biometric).
ADR: for letter of consent from me regarding parts of the POF in my name; 5th December, 2018.

PPR!!!: grin 31st January, 2019.
Ottawa VO

AOR to PPR: 121days (4 months approx.)

IT ENDED IN PRAISE.
YOURS SHALL END IN PRAISE TOO. AMEN!

Congratulationssss

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
Bukzie:

Hello NL Family.

I know that whatever God does, it shall be forever. Nothing can be added to it, and nothing taken from it. God does it, that men should fear before Him.

It's PPR people!!!

PS
Age is just a number in this race if you are committed to the journey and depend also on God to see you through. I'll expatiate in our PPR story shortly.

Massive Congratulations to you and your family

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by henryboff(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
Bros Kpele for the cancellation. Such things happen. I also had a similar issue in 2017 ( cancelled application due to police clearance certificate). Unfortunately, there is no remedy to this. You just have to make a new application. That means wait for another ITA and then reapply.I believe you can use the same EE profile.
CIC must have informed you on if you can reapply in the letter they sent you about the cancellation. I also believe that your provincial nomination is attached to your EE profile and as such you don't need to worry about it.
I wish you the best of luck
I wish you the best of luck.

pharezy:
I am new on this platform and I need urgent information as regards my application. I will appreciate the contributions of the group members.

My CIC Express Entry application was cancelled yesterday as incomplete due to state issued police report and not FBI. I got a wrong link to process the police report.

Now my questions are

What do I do now?

It will expire in April?

I am in the process of getting a new police report via the link sent by the office that cancelled my application hope to get it soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kfrosh: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hmm...... so there's a form of conspiracy theory surrounding this IELTS test. I always thought they were transparent to the core or is it just the Nigerian factor attached to it?
Sthill5:

This is Nigeria, never say never.
someone I know got a call from a MOD Idp after several attempts that he should"settle" so that he can pass

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hobyno: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
IyaAkani:
Good
Please note that I was properly dressed nothing revealing, I wore a trouser and shirt, complete with my wedding band and I am glad I actually spoke about my husband.
Please advise me or am I overthinking this issue.

Please dont overthink it I also blank out during my exams on 12th dec part 2 of the speaking but got a 7 thou did well in the other parts cos the examiner was just smiling and noding her head while we conversed he might not even call
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
segtak25:

I did my speaking test today at abk. My part 2 question is also about discussing an intelligent person, in which i chose my dad. But to be sincere the question is not easy.

But i noticed that i didn't spend upto 10 mins with examiner, which has been given me headache since.
I hope its not a bad sign sha.
please calm down, you don't have to fret. it will be well. most candidates don't spend much time in speaking. remember english is our Lingua Franca
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Feistyoly: 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
Canada has been on my mind for a very very long time and now I see myself actually taking steps to actualize the dream.

Please, I want to ask the Laayers in the house who have sucessfully relocated, how they started out their lives there, what sort of jobs did they do for a start, for survival there, what additional qualifications did they need to get to practice there and all related questions.

Please, I'll really appreciate it if I can get answers to these questions.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by zohan101: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
lol! your husband is right. Just wait and hear what he has to say, but whatever it is he tells you dont give him a bribe or see him in camera.If the speaking test does not come out as you expect apply for a remark. From experience speaking and writing module usually get upgraded.
But try to ace the other sessions very well. Goodluck
IyaAkani:
Good day everyone, this is a new account opened just to post this. I did my speaking test this morning and I want to share what happened with you guys.

Part one went well but I got stuck in part 2. The question was about discussing an intelligent person I know. I talked about my husband as an intelligent man and along the line surprisingly I went blank however I picked up in part 3 and did well till the end. I zeroed my mind that what will be will be and didn't want to dwell on it too much so that it won't affect tomorrow's tests.

After the test I thank the examiner and left the room. As i was leaving I heard the door opened behind me and thought the examiner wanted to call the next candidate but he called me back to the room.

Examiner: Madam what happened, why were you nervous?
Me: I don't know sir, I just jot nervous all of sudden and went blank.
Examiner: What are you using the test for? Is it for Canada?
Me: Yes
Examiner: What's the required band?
Me: At least a 7
Examiner: I don't usually do this but I don't know why I called you back. I can't give you my number but write your name and phone number here. This is just between us nobody has to know about this.
Me: *writes down my number on paper*
Examiner: I will give you a call later in the day
Me: Thank you sir.

I left the centre angry at myself because
1. I can't believe I got nervous and went blank talking about my husband who is actually one of the most intelligent persons I know.
2. I know its either the examiner ask for money or "something else" so that he can "assist " me get the required band score neither of which I am ready to give.
3. Now i won't know my actual ability in the speaking test because whatever score he gives me I'll believe it's because I turn down his offer.
When I got home I told my husband what happened, he just laughed it off and said let's wait and hear what he will say.
Please note that I was properly dressed nothing revealing, I wore a trouser and shirt, complete with my wedding band and I am glad I actually spoke about my husband.
Please advise me or am I overthinking this issue.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
segtak25:

I did my speaking test today at abk. My part 2 question is also about discussing an intelligent person, in which i chose my dad. But to be sincere the question is not easy.

But i noticed that i didn't spend upto 10 mins with examiner, which has been given me headache since.
I hope its not a bad sign sha.
lol no think am. So long you were fluent and did not stop, u no get issue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by manlikegb: 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
phemocheee:
Good morning everyone

Congratulations to the new PPR grabbers, I'm happy for you....Excellence is your portion.

Please I need your help guys.

I'm aware that for a family of 3, POF is about 6million. I had about 3 to 4million as my savings while I received another 3million from my Dad about seven months ago. That means a total of about 7million has been sitting in my account for up to seven months.

Now to my question, do I need to do gift of deed to explain the 3 million I received 7months ago or should I just print my statement of account since the total required funds has been in my account for more than 6 months?

@phemocheee, I don't think there any need to do a gift deed anymore since its been in your account for that long. Its as good as its yours since forever. Please invest the money already. Imagine you could have made an extra 300k plus if you had fixed it in an investment for 6months. Investment letter from the investment is good to use for EE as well, people on here use treasury bills certificate for POF. You can still include your SOA as well to show proof salary earnings et al. So its a win win for you. Not too late to take action. Hurry.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Walegy: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
For your nomination, u can still use it, just send a mail to the province that nominated you giving them your new Express Entry ID(E......) and your new Job seeker
validation code(4 digit no) so u need create a new Express Entry profile.

Regards

pharezy:

Now my questions are

What do I do now?

It will expire in April?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
manlikegb:

@phemocheee, I don't think there any need to do a gift deed anymore since its been in your account for that long. Its as good as its yours since forever. Please invest the money already. Imagine you could have made an extra 300k plus if you had fixed it in an investment for 6months. Investment letter from the investment is good to use for EE as well, people on here use treasury bills certificate for POF. You can still include your SOA as well to show proof salary earnings et al. So its a win win for you. Not too late to take action. Hurry.

He/she initially had 3-4 million in his/her account as savings, right? I reckon this amount was accumulated over a period of time.....and suddenly, another 3 million is deposited in his/her account? IRCC might pick this up as an unexplained source of funds. My opinion, doing a gift deed wouldn't hurt.

CC: @phemocheee

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jjohndoe83: 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ifeoma77:

I don't think the examiner can give you an undeserved score. If that happens, you can always ask for a remark.
I won't completely discount your suspicions because...well this is Nigeria. However, I think he wants to also run out of Nigeria too.
When I went to collect my TRF from MOD last year, one of the ladies there asked me what I used in studying, I started saying www.ieltsonlinetest...... everybody in the room grabbed their phones or notepads, we all burst into laughter.
Everybody wants to run o. But still, let's wait and see what he says when he calls.
If it's a bribe request, don't fall for it.
Is ieltsonlinetest.com an adequate website to prepare?I've been using them for a while now for listening and reading. Any additional websites close to their format.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
For this Q: what additional qualifications did they need to get to practice there and all related questions, check here and read the law part.

For the other Qs, after reading the above, you can ask in the thread.
Feistyoly:
Canada has been on my mind for a very very long time and now I see myself actually taking steps to actualize the dream.

Please, I want to ask the Laayers in the house who have sucessfully relocated, how they started out their lives there, what sort of jobs did they do for a start, for survival there, what additional qualifications did they need to get to practice there and all related questions.

Please, I'll really appreciate it if I can get answers to these questions.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
manlikegb:

If no gift deed, where did the cash come from and entered the account? People don't want gift deeds as if they made the cash themselves.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dekembabe: 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
jjohndoe83:

Is ieltsonlinetest.com an adequate website to prepare?I've been using them for a while now for listening and reading. Any additional websites close to their format.
use Ielts advantage for writing.its very good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by manlikegb: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Topsmamen:

He/she initially had 3-4 million in his/her account as savings, right? I reckon this amount was accumulated over a period of time.....and suddenly, another 3 million is deposited in his/her account? IRCC might pick this up as an unexplained source of funds. My opinion, doing a gift deed wouldn't hurt.

ontarioissauga:

If no gift deed, where did the cash come from and entered the account? People don't want gift deeds as if they made the cash themselves.

Well, I want to to believe the poster(@phemocheee) is yet to get ITA as of this day. If this is indeed correct, coupled with the fact that IRCC requires "the average balance for the past six months" for Proof of Funds, then the average balance over the course of the last 6months should be 6-7m. Why go out of that bracket to do a gift deed? I could be wrong but I feel it may not be necessary.

Again, its always best to err on the side of caution. So, doing the gift deed is all good too.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by olaaaaammy: 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
This thread is really helpful, God bless everyone that has been contributing.
My question, pls what's the difference between MOD and BC ielts? In terms of their registration or test format.
I read that some registered with BC/MOD like one is simpler. Can someone explain better to me, am kinda confused.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chibuiked(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
Topsmamen:

Well I think the 3 million transaction won't reflect in his/her SOA cos this happend 7 months ago.
The SOA will only capture transactions within the past 6 months and this won't be an issue since the transaction occurred 7 months ago.
The 7 million will simply reflect as "closing amount or opening amount" on the 6 months SOA.

Gift deed in this case would actually raise unnecessary dust since the SOA won't capture the said transaction anyways.

I think i agree with Manlikegb.

My opinion @ phemocheee

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
olaaaaammy:
This thread is really helpful, God bless everyone that has been contributing.
My question, pls what's the difference between MOD and BC ielts? In terms of their registration or test format.
I read that some registered with BC/MOD like one is simpler. Can someone explain better to me, am kinda confused.
Thanks.
Query Google or/and here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by akintunde63: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Elcid1:
Please for those who use ICES for their ECA iI need your advise
Based on the documents to send to ICES can i first ask my school to send my transcript and statement of result since my certificate is not ready to ICES before i proceed online to apply for evaluation, or is there any difference from applying first online before my school sends the required documents

Yes, that's the best thing to do, in fact when I mailed ICES to know if my Notification of result would be accepted, it was this same thing I was asked to do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by akintunde63: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Stephanie09:

Please, does this also apply to people who sent their transcript via email? my transcript was sent via email and I sent ICES an email asking if they’ve received it , they acknowledged and changed my status to “application received” , from your explanation now does that mean my transcript has not been received? And it’s just showing ‘received’ because I had paid and stuff. Please help

I blv it shd be the same, be it that transcript was sent tru email or courier, however u shd send them an email to be 100% sure and not spend precious waiting.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by galibat(f): 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
Congratulations....my name is Fatimah. ......I need your help because I just sent a mail to you.... Thank....

quote author=fatiah post=74442896]Greetings Fam, now that I've gotten a more acceptable PPR letter, here is my PPR STORY and Time line as promised. It's a long one, I hope I get a good score @Ralph cos e no easy, Lol! ‎

MY PPR STORY[center][/center]
Decision to migrate was made exactly a year ago after my brother, a PR holder and I had a discussion on the way forward regarding a better future. Thankfully hubby also agreed even though he had his reservations about the whole journey
I ultimately had to be the primary applicants because of age and being more invested in the journey than my spouse.
[b]IELTS (1st February 2018)  F[/b]irst attempt - 8.5, 8, 7, 7 LWRS
So, I travelled down to Lagos for my ielts in January. Stayed at my folks place. I practiced more of the writing then a bit of the listening. I didn't  practice speaking much cos my brother had assured me there's no big deal as long as I speak fluently and don't make grammatical errors. In hindsight, I would have done better in speaking if I had practiced especially knowing that I've never really been the verbally expressive type, particularly in a formal setting.‎ As for writing, let me just say I was lucky cos even with my practice, after I was through with the exam I realised I didn't my opinion with specific examples and I even used the infamous "This essay would discuss.." phrase. Though, I know I may have done better in task achievement and also tried to make as little errors as planned but nevertheless, I was so worried that I would get 6.5. I had even continued practicing before the result was out but thankfully I got just what I required. 
ECA  
My ECA - March 2018
Spouse's ECA - May 2018
Not much to tell here. It was a smooth process thanks to MCC and my school.
POF
100% Gift deed from my Dad for Family of 3. Just added my last 6 months statement of my savings account highlighting the transfers along with my dad's SOA and a LOE
PCC
This was also straight forward. Didn't use inspector moshood at the time. Though I probably should have cos I was charged 13k for hubby and I 
ITA - 23rd May  2018
CRS Score was 443. 
Claimed sibling point. 
Work Experience  : I claimed just 1 year experience cos I had only 2 year post graduation work experience at the time and thankfully 2 years and one year had the same points. Work reference letter was from my employer during  internship/ housejob
AOR - 19th June 2018
It is worthy of note that even though I tried my best to be involved in this process since it's obviously my life and that of my family, my brother is the one who practically processed and paid for my application. In fact ‎I had successful applied for TRV courtesy of my brother  about 2 years ago in order to birth my baby in Canada. Unfortunately, the application was approved after I had already put to bed. I can actually relate with @dumprep story when it comes to having a brother who is always looking out for you in the best possible way. I truly am blessed to have such a brother .
I remember after submission, I checked my mail  several times a day and my profile daily. 
MEP / IP1 - 4th July 2018
After IP1 there was a long silence. After, the first few weeks I had to reduce the rate at which I checked my account and concentrate on other things for sanity sake.
IP2 - 24th October
[/b]When I finally got to IP2 I was really hopeful PPR Will come in few weeks time but CIC had other plans. I subsequently got my Ghost update 6th of November but no PPR. I started to get really anxious towards the end of November when there was still no PPR. 
[b]Post-approval Pre-PPR phase :‎

Now, as you can see my journey had been somewhat smooth so far. This phase was where things started to get a bit more interesting.
I stumbled on Canadavisa forum for June AOR Applicants and saw that it wasn't an isolated case. Hmm, it wasn't easy seeing those whose AOR and IP2 were after mine getting PPR Mail in no time. Raised CSE around 5months post AOR found out file was at CIO, Sydney. Mid December, mailed CIO, CPC ottawa,raised another CSE and found out final decision has been made already still no PPR. Then a trend was noticed , people who had their file approved but awaiting PPR were subsequently being issued PPR within few days after mailing NDVO but these were majorly Indian applicant. So few of us Nigerian applicant tried mailing Accra VO, no response. Then a fellow Nigerian  who was inland applicant mailed NDVO and got a favourable response that his application is in queue for landing interview. Hmm, that was how I also mailed NDVO on 24th of December.
First PPR mail - 31st December 2018
 Lo and behold, got a PPR mail from NDVO asking me to submit passport in India ! Since I had seen recent similar cases of people who requested for change in VO for Passport submisison and subsequently got a new PPR Letter from Ottawa, I immediately sent a mail requesting for the same. When I told my brother, he was saying there was no need,
Second PPR mail - 4th January 2019
The mail came in at 12:08am from cpc Ottawa but saw it when I checked my mail around 7:30am this morning. 
Funny thing, I remember that I'd stayed up till 11pm thinking of how I can send my documents to VFS India / Nepal. I was so relieved and elated to see it. Even hubby's disposition has changed.

Alhamdulillah! I give all praises to God for making this decision to be actualised. I realise it isn't by my power but by His mercy. I can't stop thanking Him for his favours upon me, especially in regards to my family. I'm also glad for the initiative to do my own research which caused me to stumble in this thread and that if canadavisa forum. I probably would have still been waiting for my PPR Mail.
I seek for His continuous favour and mercy as I embark on this new phase of life. May our aspirations be met and may we all find favour in Canny Land.[/quote]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by stposh: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good day house,
please i need guidance with respect to reference letter.
My past employer is asking for who to address it to.kindly help me the address needed for reference letter or can "to whom it may concern suffice?

secondly,how long can a reference letter stay for it to lose its validity?

Thank you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by FirstTImeUser: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Barryston:
ALHAMDULILAH ROBBIL ALAAMIN!!!!!!!!!!!

TIMELINE
I sat for IELTS 4 TIMES and on numerous occasions I thought of giving up for so many reasons for people like me who resides in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State…you either travel to Calabar or Ph to write IELTS it was never easy for me…but I was pushed by @bronze25 to keep trying..
.!

And in the voice of my brother @TEECANN “I HAS ENDED IN PRAISE AND IT WILL ALL END IN PRAISE FOR EVERYBODY READING THIS TESTIMONY” AAMEEN IN SHA ALLAH
congrats again.please how long before aor did you do your medicals or was it post aor?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Thanks...medicals and PCC was the only two docs that delayed my submission....so I think just 3days apart
FirstTImeUser:
congrats again.please how long before aor did you do your medicals or was it post aor?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Distinct777: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
A huge thanks for this Joo.
I found the info very helpful.

joo2018:
For this Q: what additional qualifications did they need to get to practice there and all related questions, check here and read the law part.

For the other Qs, after reading the above, you can ask in the thread.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
CONGRATULATION!

Writing this, it seems as if my wife and I didn't have terrible moments with IRCC. On the contrary we did. Got married Aug 2017. Wifey was refused OWP twice. I am studying in Canada, hence applied for PR as inland and was hoping for 2 months PR approval. Did it happen, No. It didn't even come in the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and even 6th month. Crazy right? Even outland applicants were getting PR in 2 months. I took almost 7 months to get an ADR for proof of relationship. Afterwards, they gave the PR. This is after 17 months I haven't been with my newly wedded wife. But now that PR has been approved, all the pains are gone!
So, at your respective challenges at the moment (IELTS, waiting beyond the processing time, review required, etc), your pains will soon be over........Keep the faith![/quote]

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.