Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (824144 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kenon1: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Congratulations@Dumsydsassy1 for your PPR. My wife and I were glad to read your PPR testimony today. May the Lord go before you. More grace. More testimonies.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ramj:

Draw Soup is Coming, cooking already and would be served hot on Wednesday

Je m'appelle DrawSoup
Draw soup or drool soup?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tojued:

My darling those people can be brutal. They do it all the time, lots of stories on CanadaVisa Forum. Fortunately it never happens with our Nigerian degrees... But the degree in question is from Benin so anything can happen.
Wow!! I didn't know that they've been doing that to people.
I'm still positive that her evaluation will be good
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
iaatmguy:
taink you. but i want to get documents before diving. i guess the crs score wont go above that for now
Nah with that score, ITA issa sure thing, whenever you're ready, dive in

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
Start getting ready.
Untoyou:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mm. I'm watching you in 9-D.
ontarioissauga:

Draw soup or drool soup?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kentz3: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hello gurus in here I need ur answers pls,can I use a diploma of one year(like a foundation programme used to cross to 200level) + 3years bsc to claim 2 or more certificate to boost my CRS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Moria88: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
smslive2:

Hello, I am not sure if I am in the right thread,but I just applied for WES and wanted to be sure on how I submit my docs.

Also, do I get just the WAEC and NECO scratch cards?

Thank you.

Cc: Justwise, 40manlappy, Mcstan18
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by JumzieBabyy: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Oh yeah Thought Ottawa.
We should all call them by the clock of 6 months.

ChandlerBing:
I'm panicking right alongside you. My visa office is Accra. So that's another strong thing.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Swansy10: 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kentz3:
Hello gurus in here I need ur answers pls,can I use a diploma of one year(like a foundation programme used to cross to 200level) + 3years bsc to claim 2 or more certificate to boost my CRS.

Chai!, sense will not kill somebody in this journey. I don’t think you can do that though but let’s hear from the seniors.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
joo2018:
Mm. I'm watching you in 9-D.
the matter tire me o,
"idea is need"
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by confun: 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

No. The only professional degrees studied in Nigeria are these: Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Optometry, Law, Vetinary Medicine.
All are 6 years degrees (except Law)
hi friends, someone informed me that all professionals are to write ielts academic (not general), pls I want to confirm if its true.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dannyko: 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
iaatmguy:
ielts hurdle as been scaled oooooo
1st attempt LSRW 7.5,8,7,6 IDP Dec 1st

2nd attempt LSRW 8.5,8,7.5,7, IDP Jan 5th requested for EOR (reading and writing). writing was upgraded from 6.5 to 7 after 12 days.

guys please for those who have one shortfall or the other, keep trying, keep practicing,try to note your weakness, pay more attention to it, you will get the perfect score you desire. all in all it's God's grace

CRS 449
"draw soup" where art thou?

praise the lord !!
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
Not true, ielts for express entry has to be general

confun:
hi friends, someone informed me that all professionals are to write ielts academic (not general), pls I want to confirm if its true.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DexterousOne(m): 2:03am On Feb 10, 2019
I'm still.having problems paying for my WES evaluation

What can i do bikonu?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 3:08am On Feb 10, 2019
DexterousOne:
I'm still.having problems paying for my WES evaluation

What can i do bikonu?
which problem ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DexterousOne(m): 3:55am On Feb 10, 2019
iaatmguy:
which problem ?

I'm trying to pay with card

But it is not working
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Stencil: 6:43am On Feb 10, 2019
Can anyone please help me with this?
I just submitted my profile and it says I'm ineligible to apply despite meeting the 67 point criteria and with my CRS above 460.
The POF I entered is above required amount. I entered 3 years of work experience + 30 hours a week.
Any ideas?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 6:50am On Feb 10, 2019
DexterousOne:

I'm trying to pay with card

But it is not working
which bank are you using ?
are you sure you have enough money in the account? Ensure there is excess of what the payment is, cos banks charge higher than official rate
Which address are you using?it should be the address you registered in the bank,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 6:56am On Feb 10, 2019
Stencil:
Can anyone please help me with this?
I just submitted my profile and it says I'm ineligible to apply despite meeting the 67 point criteria and with my CRS above 460.
The POF I entered is above required amount. I entered 3 years of work experience + 30 hours a week.
Any ideas?
it could be the 30 hours you filled, but let others weight in on this

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by galibat(f): 7:10am On Feb 10, 2019
Good morning everyone

Please I need advice on application for EE
I will be the principal applicant for a family of 3 because I am 26years ( 27 in April) , I have a master's degree and 6years working experience..... Although I haven't written IELTS yet, I hope to write by April or May

When I put in my information with spouse Master and IELTS with 7band across board the score is 468....
With master's and no iELTS 452

My questions are;

1. Spouse certificate for master's isn't ready because Lautech has not done convocation for his set and won't be 5ill November or December this year....is it ok to use his notification of result for evaluation with Wes? If no, can he evaluate his b.tech and ND Alone......just worried

2. When I resign from my current work , my pension only covers 25percent of the POF and I read from the page that only 25percent of pension funds can be released immediately after voluntarily retirement.......Does it means I can only use 25percent of my pension fund or all as POF?.....

The rest will come from my dad, brother and our joint money ... Will getting POF from different sources be an issue for us?... Hopefully before we get ITA......

I would be glad if I can get anyone with contact at University of ibadan to fast track my master transcript and verification as well.

I will be glad if I can get a response from anyone or someone with a similar case because am just worried about the POF and hubby evaluation without certificate.....

Have a lovely day.....I hope those waiting for thier golden mail gets PPR soonest .....
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ijeaify: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2019
Good morning house, please can I apply for a canadian visiting visa while my permanent residency application is still in process..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amandacanny: 7:32am On Feb 10, 2019
You can use statement of result with wes ( I used it last year with them for ECA). However, remember their waec wahala so you might need to explore other options, but if that's not an issue, plz go ahead with wes

Only 25% of ur pension can be used as pof

The pof of funds u get from your dad and brother is not an issue so long as you do the needful (gift deed) and proper explanation .

Research more on gift deed so u know how to do it

Congratulations in advance as you have a speedy processing.

galibat:
Good morning everyone

I will be the principal applicant for a family of 3 because I am 26years ( 27 in April) , I have a master's degree and 6years working experience..... Although I haven't written IELTS yet, I hope to write by April or May

When I put in my information with spouse Master and IELTS with 7band across board the score is 468....

My questions are;

1. Spouse certificate for master's isn't ready because Lautech has not done convocation for his set and won't be 5ill November or December this year....is it ok to use his notification of result for evaluation with Wes? If no, can he evaluate his b.tech and ND Alone......just worried

2. When I resign from my current work , my pension only covers 25percent of the POF and I read from the page that only 25percent of pension funds can be released immediately after voluntarily retirement.......Does it means I can only use 25percent of my pension fund or all as POF?.....

The rest will come from my dad, brother and our joint money ... Will getting POF from different sources be an issue for us?... Hopefully before we get ITA......

I would be glad if I can get anyone with contact at University of ibadan to fast track my master transcript and verification as well.

I will be glad if I can get a response from anyone or someone with a similar case because am just worried about the POF and hubby evaluation without certificate.....

Have a lovely day.....I hope those waiting for thier golden mail gets PPR soonest .....
Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by pejuhazel(f): 7:40am On Feb 10, 2019
Hi, why don't you simulate your score with your spouse's IELTS alone without masters, if the score is sufficient I don't think you should stress yourself with WES.
For the POF, you can only get 25% of your pension fund and for the rest, a gift deed is sufficient.
galibat:
Good morning everyone

My questions are;

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by omobambo: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2019
QSola:

thanks for the update, i used ICES at first for immigration so my previous contact was useful then but this new contact has been saying one thing or the other and said it has been verified. its crazy jare. will send someone to room 8 on monday, thanks once more

Good Morning, Can you help me with Yabatech Transcript for WES evaluation. I already applied online last 3 weeks, but i have not heard anything from Yabatech.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DexterousOne(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2019
iaatmguy:
which bank are you using ?
are you sure you have enough money in the account? Ensure there is excess of what the payment is, cos banks charge higher than official rate
Which address are you using?it should be the address you registered in the bank,

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by galibat(f): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2019
Thank you very much.....I did and get 458 with his IELTs.....would do that

uote author=pejuhazel post=75583465]Hi, why don't you simulate your score with your spouse's IELTS alone without masters, if the score is sufficient I don't think you should stress yourself with WES.
For the POF, you can only get 25% of your pension fund and for the rest, a gift deed is sufficient.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by paulista(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2019
Pardon my curiosity as am well aware this would have been answered in the previous thread..I don search tire

Just started this journey today and as a fresh applicant, do I have a chance with only my degree in Engineering and four years experience in banking or any need for PGD to supplement my degree cert as I don't have masters?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by galibat(f): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2019
That waec wahala....I hope mine will be smooth though.... thanks......I will do the needful.....thank you very much

Amandacanny:
You can use statement of result with wes ( I used it last year with them for ECA). However, remember their waec wahala so you might need to explore other options, but if that's not an issue, plz go ahead with wes

Only 25% of ur pension can be used as pof

The pof of funds u get from your dad and brother is not an issue so long as you do the needful (gift deed) and proper explanation .

Research more on gift deed so u know how to do it

Congratulations in advance as you have a speedy processing.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jhoci: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2019
I applied for a transit Visa when my application was still in process. It took about two months to get my passport back.

ijeaify:
Good morning house, please can I apply for a canadian visiting visa while my permanent residency application is still in process..

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.